Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Prince Vs Mad Merchant

2 posters

Go down

Mad Prince Vs Mad Merchant Empty Mad Prince Vs Mad Merchant

Post by Novashen 8/29/2012, 11:20 pm

The light in his mind was flickering feebly today, as the hunger within him growled loudly voicing it's desire to be fed. Without some life energy to restrain it the darkness was looking to break free from it's restraints recasting it's dark spell upon Novashen so that real darkness could be spread. Standing out off of Master Shen's training dojo, the Prince stared off into space as darkness and light continued their never ending struggle. A field of black energy was cackling in and out of existence around him.

“Well I could use a small bite to eat, something to whet this veracious appetite of mine,” Novashen said aloud, though there was no one currently around him, the other students had long since learned that it was best to leave Novashen alone when he was in one of his moods, they usually meant feeding time and that meant death for anyone close by.

Like a bird of prey he launched himself into the sky, looking for prey to hunt even going so far as to flap his arms as he lifted off the ground, though he knew he could not fully emulate looking like a bird of prey, the act was futile but he tried nonetheless.

“After all I have no beak keh heh,” Novashen chuckled to himself, gaining altitude as increased the power flowing to his flight systems, also causing him to fly faster and faster through the sky.

As the Mad Prince flew the skies around him began to darken as the chaotic energy that was barely contained with him seeped it's way into the natural world, twisting all that it could. Bolts of black lighting flashed through the sky, illuminating nothing and creating no thunder to show how close the strike came to taking one's life. The people who were looking at just the right angle could see the eery black lighting, shuddering involuntary as something chaotic reached out and brushed their souls.

Like the bird he was trying so hard to emulate by flapping his arms like wings, Novashen scanned the world around him. His eyes were so enhanced that he could see and sense power levels from a great distance, so it was easy for him to pick targets though today he wanted a challenge. The bird of prey did not want a mouse, no it sought a larger victim to whet it's appetite on, it wanted a cougar.

“Tee heh, we have a winner!” Novashen cackled, though no one was around to hear his maniacal laughter. His hair whipped forward over his shoulders as his body came to a halt just above a certain point in the world below, though he was still too far up in the air to cast a real shadow upon the ground below.

Down below him stood a tall and proud mansion, one made in a rich and luxurious manner, surrounded by walls on all sides and even a gate to protect it from outside threats, it was the home of the rich and the famous who feared someone would come and try to steal their valuables. It was the typical home of the weak, though Novashen's sensors detected a source of power much greater then that of the typical weaklings that lived in such places.

“What kind cat shall I find below? Though his power makes him look delicious,” Novashen thought to himself, standing on a cushion of air he appeared to be a man standing on nothing to those around, that is if there was anyone around, his mind was focused on his victim to come.

A few moments passed, and nothing appeared to be happening around Novashen, though that was not quite the case. A small build up of dark energy was cackling around him, slowly growing thicker and thicker at first starting off so small that they could not be seen. Then many minutes later the dark energy was in full swing, cackling around him in bolts as thick as his wrist.

Rotating in mid air via a means that the naked eye could not see, he aimed himself downwards towards his intended victim, aiming himself like an archer would aim it's arrow at it's target. A short pause and the arrow launched itself, sending Novashen flying downwards towards his target the field of black energy around his body disappearing as he went. Moments later he crashed straight through a balcony, mere inches in front of a man who had been standing there, seemingly doing nothing, had the miss been intentional or was the man more then he seemed?

“This will be fun – keh heh,” Novashen cackled once again, energy flowing from the core of his being into his muscle tissue, causing him to momentarily disappear.

A mere moment he reappeared in front of the man he had just missed, his black eyes looking deeply at the man, as if he were trying to peer into the depths of his soul. His fine black hair flapped lazily in the wind, seemingly never getting the way of Novashen's eyes. The casual observer would think him a slight man, dressed in fine robes that covered his slim body, the more perceptive would notice a muscular yet toned body.

“Knock, knock. Hello there! Can the kitty come out to play,” Novashen asked the mysterious man before him, his voice sounding serious though the words he spoke might betray his true attitude or hint at the madness within.

Word Count - 916
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Mad Prince Vs Mad Merchant Empty Re: Mad Prince Vs Mad Merchant

Post by Izon 9/2/2012, 1:42 am

The days were starting to cool down. Thankfully too because the high heat was getting to him. He was getting too used to mortal realm weather and his tolerance was lessening daily. He knew the space station would be no different, but guess his next visit to hell would be a hot one.

He took a sip from his cup of tea. He was relaxing on his balcony as usual. Well, not exactly his balcony. His had been destroyed by the bug that took Bulma, so now he relaxed on the balcony in the guest room.

Images of a man flashed through his head. He was a man with long silver hear. Very much a nobility look and he came down at him, crashing through the balcony. Soon the image faded. He pushed back, sliding the chair away as the man came crashing through the balcony, leaving a hole where the table and his tea used to be. Yet another balcony gone. He let out a sigh of resignation.

The man floated upwards and came face to face with Ian. "Knock, knock. Hello there! Can the kitty come out to play?"

Sittling back Ian tapped his finger to his lower lip as his other arm crossed his chest. "What is it with people destroying my balconies?" He shrugged and stood. "Oh well. I'm not going to be here much longer." He walked into the house. "Care for some tea? I'm going to need to get more since you destroyed the tea pot and the cup. But I've got more. I wish I had more food, but since I'm not going to be here much longer, I haven't stocked up." Ian made sure he kept an eye on this one. He didn't want to be taken off guard.

WC:303
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen 9/2/2012, 3:57 pm

He was staring his victim eye to eye, his stance and demeanor full of menace, he intended to eat this man, drinking deeply of his life energy. Novashen wanted to feel the man's energies warming his veins, filling him full of that which he craved – life. He started to salivate, a small drop of drool trickling from his mouth, though he seemed oblivious to the small drop of moisture that had escaped his lips.

It took a second, but the man he had attacked finally seemed to acknowledge his presence. He was tapping his lower lip and crossing his arm across his chest, it seemed weird to the Mad Prince that this man was not visibly upset, or even fearful.

“Maybe he is like me!” Novashen thought, the prospect of finding another like him excited him. He had thought he had found himself a meal, but in reality if he found another who could relate to his hunger and desire, his life would be less lonely and he could have someone to hunt with!

"What is it with people destroying my balconies?" the man shrugged and stood. "Oh well. I'm not going to be here much longer." Novashen watched as he proceeded to walk into the house, hearing his voice call from within. "Care for some tea? I'm going to need to get more since you destroyed the tea pot and the cup. But I've got more. I wish I had more food, but since I'm not going to be here much longer, I haven't stocked up."

“Tea? Yes I would like some tea. By chance do you have some delicious crumpets?” Novashen replied, his hunger forgotten for now. He needed to question this strange man, a man who did not quiver in fear at the very sight of him, who could stand the chaotic aura that he generated.

Floating over the ruined remains of the balcony, Novashsen was careful to maneuver himself around the wooden splinters, jagged pieces of wood that stuck out from the destroyed balcony. Not that he feared hurting himself, but he did not wish to tear the expensive fabric that his clothing was made from. He cherished the robes that adorned his body, though he could not quite figure out why, but there was something nostalgic about them that made him want to preserve them.

Once had was inside the mansion, he let his flight systems power down causing him to land heavily on the ground a loud thump resounding throughout the mostly empty mansion. Though he was unfamiliar with what objects Earthlings valued, as Novashen looked around at the items that were intact and still adorned the man's home he could tell that most of them were finely wrought, being made from the highest grade of materials.

“Oh this man must be rich! I am lucky lucky indeed, maybe he has some toys to play with,” the Mad Prince thought as he followed the man throughout his mansion, his boots though seemed to be leaving a small trail of dirt behind them, as he had not taken the time to clean them before entering.

“Nice play you have here. My name is Novashen. Let me ask you. Have you ever felt the hunger?” he did not stop as he asked his question, but his muscles tensed up as he awaited for his response. He was eager to know if he had found a comrade in which he could share his inner thoughts with, or if he had found yet another simple man to drain of life, leaving an empty husk when he was finished.

Word Count - 605
TWC - 1521
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/3/2012, 2:19 pm

“Tea? Yes I would like some tea. By chance, do you have some delicious crumpets?”

Izon led him down the stairs and into the kitchen. Opening up a tin, he scooped a couple tablespoons of fresh tea leaves that had been dried out and mixed with other herbs. He placed them in a cheesecloth and put on a tea kettle with hot water. Turning on the gas stove, he looked over at the newcomer.

“Nice place you have here. My name is Novashen. Let me ask you, have you felt the hunger?”

The hunger? He felt a hunger always. The hunger of greed. Never happy with what he had. Family, friends, spouses, they were all sacrificed to feed his own hunger. But was this the hunger this Novashen was speaking about? He didn’t know.

“I feel a hunger. Never happy with what I have. Always desiring more.” Capsule Corp now burned because of his hunger. When he couldn’t have it, he destroyed it. In this case, he still fed the hunger though as Thomas was now on Terathola building another Quantum Computer. He hadn’t heard of any reports of anyone attacking his men. So they had several copies of the information. Most would be destroyed, as they arrived, a few would be salvaged and hidden away, just in case.

He was also going to have other sites open to house servers. Redundancy was key to make sure if anything happened, he would be fine. They could easily regain control. Having a space station was risky, but it’s easier to control.

Ian opened up the cupboard and pulled out a couple of crumpets. He placed a pan onto another stove and placed some butter into it. After the butter began to sizzle, the crumpets that were cut in half were placed within to brown it. It didn’t take long for it to finish, and he plated it as the tea was finished. He poured the cup of hot water and placed the cheesecloth with the tea leaves into the hot water.

“Would you like some honey or sugar?”

WC:347
TWC:650
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen 9/3/2012, 6:44 pm

“Would you like some honey or sugar?” the strange man with pointed ears, and shoulder length black hair asked him. This was before he explained a bit more about himself though, answering Novashen's question.

So the man also hungered for something, though it was not the same meal that the Prince sought to feast upon. His hunger had been crying out for him to attack, but at the man's words it seemingly subsided perhaps it was because he had found someone he may work well with. He was considering the value of what he had been told, of what could be done with the man's ambitions and how Novashen could make him fit with his plans.

“I shall take the sweet sweet honey, though I prefer the nectar of raw soul energy, do you have any?” the Prince responded to his host's question, though only after taking a long pause as if he had been having an internal debate on whether he should go with sugar or honey.

He had not before considered the concept of having a companion or allies on his journeys, long had he depended on his own strength and had little problems getting by with just that. Recent events though had exposed him to powers that were far greater then he, power to this moment that left a small shudder of primal fear running down his spine. The fact that he was involuntarily afraid of that power was what worried him, it was a weakness, a flaw in his body that needed to be ironed out. He would have to work long and hard at ironing out the flaws in his body, and his soul. To do that an ally might be helpful, especially one who was so rich and undoubtedly had many resources on hand.

“You said you had not stocked because you were getting ready to leave?” Novashen asked his strange host, though perhaps the Prince should have considered him normal by comparison to himself.

The last vestiges of his hunger faded, the Prince had realized that this man would possibly be his ally. Though that left just one final test for the strange host to past, this part excited him. The mystical energy that served as his lives blood began to pump faster and faster through his body. Though his outward appearance did not change in the slightest, his energy pattern of course could not be detected so his host would not have a clue as to what would happen next.

“So.... friend. Tell me your name,”

Word Count - 428
TWC - 1949
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/7/2012, 1:13 am

Ian drizzled a little bit of honey in the tea and placed the crumpets on a plate then handed it to Novashen. "I'm Ian Lancaster. Was to take over Capsule Corporation until some bug came in, killed Doctor Briefs, kidnapped Bulma and destroyed the head quarters. So before this so called group called The Fallen decides to try and kill me, I'm leaving the planet for a space station I had purchased recently and conduct my business from there."

Terathola was a place that he could start over. No, starting over wasn't the right thing to say. More like continuing at another angle. Attacking from another position of power. He wasn't sure if this Novashen was part of the Fallen or not, and he was ready in case he was. But the fact this boy didn't know him, made his question that assumption. The Fallen seemed to be well versed in who he was. Which also meant he needed to stop being lazy and get stronger faster. Especially since Broly was his enemy.

“Tell me, what brings you here? Generally I don’t get many visitors unless they’re after my head or after something else.” It was true. Ryouji wanted his head, Broly wanted his help for power, Cell wanted to ruin him. He’s met a few like the Changeling Sairai who he could manipulate into helping him.

“If you are interested, my company, I, am always looking for warriors to fill its ranks. I’ve got a couple of large projects that many would seek to stop me, including the Fallen. I need warriors who can stop them if they try.” He hopped up and sat on the counter, folding his hands between his knees. “Not that I can’t fight, I just don’t like to. I’m a businessman and would prefer to remain as such. I abhor violence. So barbaric. But even I know when it’s needed.”

WC:321
TWC:971
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen 9/10/2012, 10:07 pm

“Not that I can’t fight, I just don’t like to. I’m a businessman and would prefer to remain as such. I abhor violence. So barbaric. But even I know when it’s needed,” were the last words of a long string of speech that Ian spoke.

The slightly insane Prince Novashen was getting bored of having to listen to this man speak. He was carrying on about something involving 'The Fallen', which judging by the man's voice didn't overly concern him too much. Though he apparently wanted to hire the Prince's help, to use him as a warrior against the same Fallen that were after him.

“He needs to interview his help better before trying to hire them,” the mad Prince thought to himself as he raised one of the crumpets that was handed to him to his nose. Pausing, he took a large whiff of the pastry before taking a large bite, sending a small shower of crumbs on to the plate below.

The man before him intrigued him, he hadn't batted an eye as the Prince had attacked calling him out to play, and furthermore he had invited him for tea. Yes, he was a man that caught and held his interest, at least for the time being. He even was trying to get him to work for him, which irritated the Prince somewhat. Could he not recognize him for the royalty that he was? Could he not recognize that it should be at the very least him serving he?

“Ke heh, I will never serve you strange one...,” the Prince replied, his tone turning dark and ominous.

Yet, the strange man had somehow managed to capture his attention, and was not in the least afraid of the Prince's hunger. This was someone that he could use when the time was needed, and judging by the level of power he so casually let off it was someone that would actually be useful to him.

“But... I will work with you, let's just say you scratch my back and I will scratch yours,” the Prince added, his tone suddenly cheering up, and a note of playfulness coming into his voice as he spoke. The Prince was doing his best to control himself, he could let his hunger overcome his senses especially when he had a potential ally at hand.

“Yet if we are to work together, I have to see just one.... little thing heh heh,” the Prince giggled slightly as he spoke, he could hardly contain his enthusiasm.

With the slightest twitch of his hand, he sent a string of invisible lines of energy floating through the air spreading out into the air reaching out over, behind and above Ian. Lifting his foot up he quickly snapped the bottom of his heel into the table between them, sending it and the hot tea on it spray backwards towards his ever so gracious host.

Word Count - 489
Total Word Count - 2010
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/11/2012, 5:02 pm

“Ke heh, I will never serve you strange one..., But... I will work with you, let's just say you scratch my back and I will scratch yours". He paused a moment. Ian wasn't sure how much he trusted this one. Definitely someone who has some intelligence. “Yet if we are to work together, I have to see just one.... little thing heh heh,” Novashen giggled slightly.

Ian didn't see the twitch of his hand, but he did see his foot slam into the table which slid, spilling the tea every where. Ian didn't budge as the table and everything on it froze in midair, then flew back at Novashen.

The strands of energy wrapped around him. His good natured look turned serious. The web around him tightened, constricting him, and keeping his arms tightly around him. His muscles bulged as he fought back against it. The harder he fought, the tighter it got. His aura exploded around him obliterating the counter. He let out a roar that sent out a wave of energy severing the web and destroying his kitchen.

He relaxed as his aura died down. His eyes locked onto Nova's. "Don't do that again. Unless you want to see what I am capable of."

Ian's fists unclenched as he looked down on the ground with the tea pot and the broken cup. He let out sigh of resignation he shot up, blasting through the ceiling and kept going until he burst through the roof. He floated above the mansion. He would need to buy another home, or rebuild it. But in the mean time, this one would be destroyed.

His right hand lifted as the house creaked. Then in a second, the supports buckled and the mansion crumbled inward. It'd be best if he had his home elsewhere anyway, too many people knew where he lived. The mansion now lay as a heap of rubble. It was a gorgeous house, but next one he would do something different.

He wasn't sure if Novashen had managed to escape it, but for anyone who could wield energy like he could, even if he didn't make it out, the most it would do would scratch him. Not like Ian intended to severely injure him.

"Look me up on Terathola Novashen."

WC:389
TWC:1360
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Novashen 9/11/2012, 10:37 pm

His diversion had worked, the strands of invisible energy that shot forth from his hand wrapped around his foe, though the table he had kicked up shot backwards catching Novashen by surprise smashing into his face and sending him reeling backwards, though the table burst mostly into wood splinters as it impacted against Novashen's much denser body.

His eyes were firmly locked upon Ian's form, his attention drawn to him in a moment as his sensors picked up a spike in the energy flowing through his body. An aura of power had burst forth from his body, snapping the invisible strands of energy that had been constricting him.

"Heh heh, he is good," the Prince thought to himself as he studied Ian's movements.

"Don't do that again. Unless you want to see what I am capable of," the strange man said, voicing a threat that meant nothing, after all Novashen had been trying to see just that.

The strange man then flew upwards, the aura of energy that surrounded him apparently increasing his speed, and ripping the roof of the house to shreds as he flew upwards. Novashen took that exact movement to send a flow of energy into his own body, causing him to move much faster then he was normally capable of, to others he would seem to disappear.

"Look me up on Terathola Novashen," Novashen heard the strange man say, just as he finished moving 'appearing' to appear behind and above the man.

It was only thanks to Novashen's advanced sensors that he had been able to track Ian, the man's superior speed making it difficult for the Mad Prince to discern where he was trying to move.

"Good thing we didn't fight for real, he might have hurt me. Keh heh," the Prince thought to himself, realizing that Ian wasn't exactly a slacker in the combat department despite the fact that he apparently 'abhorred violence'.

Those that did not like violence, should not be so good at it. For when forced to fight back against a potential threat, they themselves could potentially end up only prolonging the cycle of violence. That would create a never ending cycle of violence, at least until only one person was left standing.

"And that's just the way I like it," Novashen thought as he floated behind Ian.

"Alright, when I am ready to leave Earth I will look you up. I have a feeling we will be able to do much together. Keh heh," Novashen giggled slightly as he finished speaking, he hoped he didn't make his new found ally have a heart attack. The fact that no one could detect his energy signature though made it so his 'new friend' might just be surprised at the sudden revelation of his location.

Word Count - 462
TWC - 2472
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 9/12/2012, 12:28 pm

"Alright, when I am ready to leave Earth I will look you up. I have a feeling we will be able to do much together. Keh heh."

Ian didn't pay any attention to the man. He simply looked down at the wreckage of his own home, a pain of regret coursing through him. It wasn't regret for his path. It was regret that he had to destroy his own home. It was now rubble, but it didn't much matter, business would continue running and he would soon forget this place. He'd be too busy to reminisce.

Novashen would be a valued ally, but Ian wouldn't dare put any trust into him. He trusted one person, and that was him. Though he valued Cira and Iric, and even trusted that they'd do their jobs, he didn't trust them as people could so easily stab you. He rubbed his chest as if it still hurt from when his wife stabbed him. It never hurt until he lived through it again in hell. But after a thousand times, not even that hurt.

"Well, I must depart, so long." Ian took off towards the shuttle where he would be departing. He still had about five hours, and it would only take a few minutes to arrive, but he wanted to relax. He wanted to think about his next step, the take over of the PTO. It was a ludicrous business, and he could do so much with it.

The Capsule Corp chapter could finally be closed. He flew over the rubble, looking down as workers worked to clear the rubble. In a way he felt sorry for Bulma. She would be living with her family now in peace while working to rebuild what they lost. But now, she was alone, or dead. Who knew what that bug did to her after he took her. He figured he had seen the wreckage of Capsule Corp and probably killed her. He had no further use for her if his purpose was to simply stop him.

He shook his head clear of the regrets there and focused only on the future. He had things to do. His Company would thrive and he would be filthy rich. Even the Changelings, the so-called rulers of the galaxy would bow to him. Figuratively speaking of course. He wouldn’t rule, but people would need him. He would be entrenched so deep that even those that wish to stop him would bring the galaxy to ruin trying to do so.

End
WC:425
TWC:1785
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down