Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Namekian Plague

Go down

The Namekian Plague Empty The Namekian Plague

Post by Gaza 9/9/2012, 12:32 am

Easy Pickings

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Villain Points.

The Nameks are such a peaceful people, that sometimes they don't even know when there is a threat upon them You hear that a small village that has ancient relics from the old Namek civilization, which could be quite valuable. You decide to take them for yourself, but find that the village's Elder used to be apart of the Warrior Clan. Despite his age, he is a master of the martial arts. Survive his counter attack and take your prize
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 42
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

The Namekian Plague Empty Re: The Namekian Plague

Post by Gaza 9/9/2012, 12:47 am

Gaza stepped off the final stair, down to the blue namekian grass. This was a strange sight. Green skies and blue grass. It was likely because of the Namekian waterway's being filled with green water, like some sort of slime had been running through the planet's veins. It almost made Gaza sick, the thought of such filth. Earth was a much more beautiful place, much more worthy of his presence. As much as he wanted to be there, Gaza had promised his Alliance he would venture to this distant world to help with the collection of the Dragonballs. He hoped that if he did so, they'd be more willing to grant his wish. What did he want? Power of course. Through whichever means he got it. Whether he siphoned the energy of the locals of the planet, or simply irradicated them, it didn't matter.

The sight before him was one of a small village. Gaza felt it a good place to start his conquest on the planet. The population may be small, but the impression he'd leave would be quite large. If anything stood between him and thos Dragonballs, they'd be in a world of pain. The thought struck his mind like a lightbulb sparking to illuminate a dark room. He could make this entire planet, one of suffering. He cared not for it's well being, and even lesser for it's people. It did seem like the more appealing of the possibilities, the only other one being to befriend them. Kai's know he didn't want that.

Gaza trekked towards he small village, fully equipped to handle any attack. He had used his accrued Zeni to purchase battle armor. The houses were all similar to domes, white colored, some almost gray with filth. "Alien slobs." Gaza scoffed, disgusted at their incompeence, but continuing to walk forward. He inspected many of the green men as they casually worked about. On the outskirts of the town, there sat a small hut with a vegetable garden more than double the size of the plot the house sat upon. Gaza stopped here to speak to a man who was kneeling in the dirt, pulling from the ground what appeared to be weeds.

"Wah?" The man groaned as he turned to face Gaza at the edge of his land, at the fence. "Who are you?" The farmer inquired.

"A Diplomat from a distant planet, Earth." Gaza said, thinking on his feet. He was sure he could use his speaking skills to persuade this small village into trusting him.

"A Diplomat huh? You don't look like a Diplomat, though I've not seen many." The farmer said, scratching his head.

"Oh, yes, all of this." Gaza said, looking down at his gear, shuffling like he was uncomfortable. It was an easy feeling to fake, as he was just getting used to it in all seriousness. "Standard protocol. Can't leave to an unknown world without some form of protection I suppose." Gaza said, smiling slightly. He wanted to appear friendly, but not too friendly as to appear fake.

"Ah, yes. That does make sense I suppose." The farmer said, returning his hat to his own head then approaching Gaza, standing on the other end of the fence.

"Yes, right." Gaza said, coughing awkwardly. "I'm here for help, it's quite urgent." he added, kicking up a small amount of dirt, shifting back to a more formal stance.

"Oh? Perhaps I can point you in the right direction." The farmer said, grinning sincerely.

"I'm here for the Dragonballs." Gaza said in a very serious tone, his facial expression, one of forced desperation.

"It's rare cases where we Namekians gather the artifacts to make a wish, what are the circumstances?" The farmer said, extremely concerned.

"My home planet, Earth, is in grave danger. I must collect them so I can wish away a malevolent Demon before he engulfs my entire planet in flames." Gaza said, choking back false tears.

"I'm don't have the authority to give out our Dragonball, perhaps if you speak to the village elder. No promises however, our ball may very be in another village." The farmer said, showing deep sympathy for Gaza.

"Right," Gaza nodded, "where can I find him?"

"The tower in the center of town. You will find him on the top floor." The farmer said, pointing to a building that resembled a larger-than-life lollipop. It stood out quite easily in the center of town.

"Thank you, very much. You may very well have just saved millions of lives." Gaza said, bowing with great respect to the man who had just saved millions of lives from an imaginary threat, now he knew they had on of the Dragonballs, it didn't matter. He'd level the whole planet looking if he had too. Now it was only a matter of finding the first ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 808

Last edited by Gaza on 9/13/2012, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Continuing)
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 9/15/2012, 1:35 am

The tower was only two stories tall, but it stood out enough. Instead of stairs, the floor in the entrance ascended into the top floor, like a lift. The room was about twenty feet across, and in a near perfect circle. The man who looked like he was the elder, judging by his bodyguards and throne like seat, sat on the opposite end, facing Gaza.

"What do we have hear?" The elder moaned at Gaza as he appeared in the center of the room. Gaza bowed respectfully.

"You are, I assume, the elder?" Gaza said, coming up from his bow. "I am Gaza, a diplomat from planet Earth. I've come here seeking assistance with a powerful menace on my home world."

"Mmmm, yes. I sensed your presence when you landed on the outskirts of our humble village." The elder groaned. "I am the elder of this village, Elder Mairk, what assistance did you have in mind?"

"I'm here to collect the Dragonballs so I may wish away the Demon who has scourged my home." Gaza said, clenching his fists.

"You speak falsehoods. What is the real purpose?" Mairk sighed, displeased.

"Grrr..." Gaza snarled, clenching his fists. He didn't expect the elder of all people to catch his lies. "What do you mean I'm lying! This is a serious matter and I've no time for this!" Gaza shouted, gathering a sphere of Ki in his palm.

"Corek, stop him!" Mairk shouted, "You will regret this intrusion, Corek here is the village champion." Guru said with a large grin, appearing very pleased with his statement, and having much faith in Corek's abilities.

"I was hoping for something like that!" Gaza shouted, rising in the air, lobbing the Ki sphere at Corek. The Namekian raised his palm and blocked the blast almost entirely. Corek's Gi was slightly torn from the blast, but seemed almost entirely unaffected from the attack. "Heh, well he can block a basic Ki sphere, now for a real attack!" Gaza burst higher into the air, bursting out of the roof of the tower.

"Come back here, fiend!" Corek shouted, following close behind. Gaza turned about face, looking directly at the incoming Corek who had cocked a hand back to strike. Gaza inhaled, waiting for Corek to get closer to release the attack, and closer he came. Gaza held his breathe until Corek was about ten feet from him, then exhaled, releasing a storm of Ki blades that were as red as the blood they were about to spill. The blades cut deep into the Namek's flesh, and caused him to be tossed backwards.

"Heh, works everytime!" Gaza chuckled. "Come on, alien, you gotta do better than that!" Gaza cocked back one hand, gathering purple energy in his palm. "Galick Gun!" He fired it down, but Corek narrowly evaded the attack, shifting to the side. The green man's Gi was seared now so that it looked more like a toga.

"Quite a strong attack, but now it's my turn!" Corek said, bring his hands out in front of him. Gaza wouldn't allow him to make a move first.

"Please, spare me!" Gaza shouted down at him, sarcastically, bringing his own right hand out in front of his body, firing a blazing red Ki at Corek. He lashed at the Namek's only hero, thrusting each hand forth, unleashing a new burst of fiery Ki with each motion. The smoke piled up until even Gaza himself was swallowed by it, that's when he stopped. With a slight cough, Gaza wiped a bit of soot from his shoulder piece. The "champion" now was little more than a few tattered shreds of a tore up Gi.

"People of Namek! Head this warning!" Gaza said, shouting to the now terrified people of the small village. "I've no purpose for your tiny, insignificant lives!" Gaza ascended further into the sky. "If they've no Dragonball, they've no purpose to me." Gaza scoffed. He cocked back both of his hands, gathering deep purple Ki in each palm. He brought both hands forward, sending twin beams towards the now spec of a village. The blast impacted, demolishing the entire area. The land that once held a village was now nothing more than a crater, and that was only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 711
TWC 1519
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down