Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goku vs Gaza (Astral)

2 posters

Go down

Goku vs Gaza (Astral) Empty Goku vs Gaza (Astral)

Post by Goku 9/20/2012, 9:58 am

Goku clutched the bright ruby, it was nearly as big as his palm. The witch Baba, had told him that it would serve as a great boon for his training.

It was a beautiful day. The sky didn't have a single cloud in it, and was blue as ever. There was just a gentle breeze, enough to cool the heat that the sun was putting off. Birds chirped and rustled in the trees as insects buzzed all around. The tall grass in the meadow swayed all around Goku. It felt good to be back on Earth. It felt good to be alive once again.

He wasn't sure how a gem could help him, but Goku was always one to try everything once. She said that it would pull him into the realm of the spirits, where he could train unhindered. There he didn't have to worry about destroying everything around him with his power, because it wasn't reality.

The problem he was having, was the simple fact that he had no idea how to activate the thing. He was getting quite bored and kind of sleepy. He had eaten a big lunch after all. So he sat down among the flowers and laid back, looking up at the endless blue. The gem was still clutched in his fist, and soon he had drifted asleep.

That is when the gem began to glow bright with a fiery light.

Goku opened his eyes. And when he did, he was no longer where he once had been lying. He jumped to his feet, confused at what was around him. Pillars of craggy rock, grass blue as the sky had once been surrounded him. The sky itself was a sickening green, even the clouds being white still didn't bring any relief. He could smell the brine of an ocean and turned around to see a vast sea of jade green, the horizon speckled with little blue islands.

“Ut oh,” he said and looked down at his hand. The gem was gone. “Maybe this is what Baba was talking about?”

WC: 346
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Goku vs Gaza (Astral) Empty Re: Goku vs Gaza (Astral)

Post by Gaza 9/20/2012, 6:25 pm

Gaza twiddled his thumbs, trying to make sense of this Astral Gem. When he purchased it, the shop keeper told him it had immense magic within it, the likes of which could allow Gaza to train more fervently than ever before. Of course that got his interest. Who doesn't want to become stronger? He just didn't know how to work the damned thing. It seemed to be radiating with some sort mystic energy. "Work damnit!" Gaza shouted, almost impulsively smashing the crystal off the ground, but he caught himself and did not want to waste the money. Money had not yet made itself plentiful to Gaza, hopefully that would soon change.

Clenching the stone in his gloved hand, squeezing ever so tightly, Gaza felt the crystal heat up as it began glowing. "Yes! It's working! Haha! Give me your power!" as Gaza finished his power hungry howl, the crystal expelled a short burst of florescent purple energy. Gaza lost consciousness for a second, but when he awoke stood a familiar figure, but a strange one.

Gaza knew Kakarot, both from Vegeta's description and from tales told about him. The paintings and wanted posters also helped the image, anyone with great power was deemed a monster on Earth. That is the man who stood just a few dozen feet in front of him.

But now, this place he was, it felt like Namek, jade skies and all. But he could tell he was somewhere entirely different. An entity all it's own, having it's own energy, it's own Ki. The place felt cold, and Gaza shuddered in it's emptiness. "Where the hell am I?" Gaza shrugged, looking around. "And you, Kakarot. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on Earth?" Gaza raised his finger, pointing at Goku. Gaza was excited, he had wanted to fight Goku from the time he first heard of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 313
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 9/22/2012, 12:26 am

"And you, Kakarot. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on Earth?" a voice said.

Goku had been so busy marveling at the strange vista that he hadn't even noticed another spiritual energy arrive. He turned around. It was a young man, wearing a mismatch of armored pieces on his body. His crimson hair was shoulder length, and tied back. There was a fierceness in his eyes, a sort of aggression that Goku found unsettling for someone his age.

“Oh, my name is Goku. I think you might have gotten me mixed with someone else. And, I'm not really sure. A friend of mine gave me this shiny crystal. I took a nap with it in my hand and wound up here,” Goku said rubbing the back of his head. “What is your name?”

Right off the bat, he could tell this kid was not ordinary. No, his spiritual energy was large, to the point that Goku was surprised. He didn't bump into many people who were powerful. In fact, he was even stronger than Tasuda, a friend Goku recently met in Other World.

“Never seen a place like this before. This must be like some bad acid trip or something. Look, the sky is green, the water is green, the grass is blue. It's all backwards.”

He couldn't help but chuckle. “There's no one here, other than us two. If I reach out, I can't feel any life force. Even the plants aren't real.”

Holding his hand out flat, Goku charged spiritual energy into his palm. It took the form of a bright blue orb. With a flick of his wrist he sent it flying off towards one of the large cliffs. It hit with massive force, exploding. Shards of superheated rock rained down all around them.

“Wow, you really can train in here, unrestrained. Don't have to worry about hitting a soul?” Goku said and clenched his fist.

WC: 324
TWC: 670
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 9/22/2012, 12:57 am

“Oh, my name is Goku. I think you might have gotten me mixed with someone else. And, I'm not really sure. A friend of mine gave me this shiny crystal. I took a nap with it in my hand and wound up here,” Kakarot replied. “What is your name?”

"Ah, yes, that's right," Gaza remembered, "you have disowned your Saiyan name and taken on the Earthling name Goku." Gaza thought about the crystal, they had bothed used it to come here. "I am Gaza, I'm from planet Vegeta, but I've lived on Earth for most of my life, and I have heard much about you, Mr. Hero. You were my role model for awhile, in fact."

Gaza scratched his head, looking at all the things 'Goku' described, “Never seen a place like this before. This must be like some bad acid trip or something. Look, the sky is green, the water is green, the grass is blue. It's all backwards.”

"Yes, It's just like Namek, the planet i was on before i activated the crystal. This place seems... different." Gaza said, scratching his head and looking around. "It just seems so much more... ominous."

“There's no one here, other than us two. If I reach out, I can't feel any life force. Even the plants aren't real.” Kakarot replied, seeming to have a grasp on the surrounding area without needing to look further than the field they were standing in.

"Strange, Namek is full of the native people and luscious wildlife." Gaza shrugged, "I'm a bit in the dark, but this seems like a good of place as any to train."

Kakarot formed a sphere of blue Ki in his palm and, with a quick flick of the wrist, he sent it flying off into a nearby cliff. It exploded, sending shattered pieces of rock flying that were heated so immensely, they nearly turned to glass like when lightning strikes in the desert, creating a glass tube. Gaza stared as the explosion shuddered out of the air, ignoring Goku's next statement entirely. It was now apparent that by 'making him more powerful' the salesmen meant that he would get to train with a partner much more powerful! It was more than exciting for Gaza, a boy who wanted to train with Goku since he was a child and first heard about him.

"Right, well, it's pretty apparent that we are both here for the same thing, to get stronger, and for a bit of a challenge." Gaza smirked, "So how about we get that underway?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 425
TWC 738
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 9/22/2012, 1:22 am

"Ah, yes, that's right," Gaza had said, "you have disowned your Saiyan name and taken on the Earthling name Goku."

It was a strange notion to think that he had a name before he had a name. His Grandfather, well his foster Grandfather, had given him the name Goku. The boy had said his name was Gaza and he had traveled from another planet to Earth. He wondered just how much Gaza knew about the Saiyans. Tasuda hadn't been all that detailed other than saying they're barbarians and killers.

“I only just recently learned that I'm a Saiyan. To be honest with you, I didn't know my Saiyan name. Kakorot, eh?” Goku said, the word playing off his tongue. It sounded foreign.

"Strange, Namek is full of the native people and luscious wildlife." Gaza shrugged, "I'm a bit in the dark, but this seems like a good of place as any to train."

So, this is Namek. Tasuda's home world. I can't believe I'm seeing where his people are from. This is amazing. Even if it is just in dream form.

"Right, well, it's pretty apparent that we are both here for the same thing, to get stronger, and for a bit of a challenge." Gaza smirked, "So how about we get that underway?"

“You want to spar me?” Goku said and both of his eyebrows furrowed.

The anger he was feeling was a bit strange from him, although it wasn't directed at Gaza persay. If Tasuda's words were correct, the kid would have been a trained killer. But, he had lived on Earth most of his life. Did that mean he wasn't like them?

That was something Goku had to watch out for. But, more so, he wanted to get information about the Saiyans. Gaza was the perfect person to bridge those gaps for him, as he could relate to both sides. Even if they were his born race, if the Saiyans didn't want to change their ways, he would be forced to destroy them, as much as the thought pained him.

To the untrained eye, Goku would have seemingly vanished without any motion. He re-appeared just a few inches behind Gaza, his back turned to him.

He spoke in a low voice, calm but fierce. “Is it true our people kill and slaughter for amusement and money?”

WC: 391
TWC: 1,061
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 9/22/2012, 2:05 am

“Is it true our people kill and slaughter for amusement and money?” Goku asked, seeming very serious, but calm about the question. It was pretty straight forward, but Gaza understood why he would think that.

"Oh, well... most of us, yes. But I wasn't raised under such conditions. I was sent to Earth to make a better life for myself and escape the tyranny. One day I hope to go back there and save my parents from the servitude, if they still live." Gaza looked at the dirt, very grimly. He reached to his back and unsheathed the Power Pole.

"Granpa Gohan gave me this. He said I was heading down a dark path, but in the end would do great deeds. It was all a matter of time he said." Gaza said, admiring the pole. "Sometimes I wonder if he was right, but for now, all that matters is that I grow stronger so that I may be prepared for whatever path I take."

Gaza hoped his words would persuade Goku to spar with him for the sake of them both becoming more powerful, and so that perhaps Gaza could fulfill the prophecy left by Grandpa Gohan. That's all that truly mattered, after all.

WC 205
TWC 943
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 9/24/2012, 7:47 pm

Ah, so that’s where my Power Pole wandered off to, Goku thought. He couldn’t remember how he had misplaced it. Maybe Chi Chi had sold it in one of her garage sales. One day he had been looking for it and couldn’t find it anywhere. Not that it mattered all that much.

“So you met with the spirit of Grandpa Gohan,” Goku said. “I hope that you follow a good path. That weapon was never meant to be in the hands of evil.”

Sliding his legs apart, Goku assumed the Turtle School stance, with left hand up, loose and his right fist balled in front of him. “Since this place isn’t real, I’m not going to hold back. I want to see if you’re worthy of wielding my old weapon. If you prove yourself, I will let you hold onto it. Otherwise, I’ll be coming for it.”

Charging forward, Goku closed the small gap between them at an ungodly speed. He threw his left hand forward as if he were going to use a palm strike. However, it was a feint, as his right came up in an undercut at the same moment, aimed at Gaza’s chin.

Keeping his momentum going, Goku then twisted his body, swinging his left leg around. His heel was the point of the attack, and he sent it hurtling like a whip at the side of Gaza’s head.

Lowering into a low crouch, Goku concentrated his spiritual energy into the center of his being. Within seconds he began to glow a bright white and then he threw his hands up towards the sky.

"Piccolo once showed me this technique at tournament,” he said and smiled playfully. “You better run!”

The energy expanded away from his body, forming a huge dome of pure white annihilation. The astral sky shuddered. The fake ground buckled and burned away against his power. Within seconds the small island they had been standing on was reduced to ash. Letting out a mighty roar, Goku expanded his shockwave even further. The raging jade green sea turned to great clouds of steam as the energy engulfed it.

Goku put a cork in it and the power faded, leaving nothing more than an ashen wasteland for miles upon miles. It felt oddly good to be able to let loose his power. To him it kind of felt like when he held his bladder too long. Every waking moment of the day, he was pulling his punches on life, constantly retraining himself.

Gazing through the clouds of smoke, he was looking for Gaza, if he still remained.

- Rush Attack
- Rush Attack
- Shockwave

WC: 432
TWC: 1,493
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 9/25/2012, 8:17 am

Goku lowered into his stance, Gaza followed suit. He held his Power Pole, extending a few feet in front of him. Goku came at him at immense speeds, he saw his left hand come at him, palm open. Gaza was ready to step out of the way, hut it was a fake attack, Goku's right hand came up at him, an uppercut right to the chin. Gaza wasn't expecting it, and stumbled back. Goku continued the assault, but Gaza was better prepared. As Goku swung his leg at Gaza's head, Gaza ducked. Goku stopped there, so Gaza thought it was his turn to attack.

Jumping through the air, Gaza raised the Power Pole over his head, ready to sweep down. Goku extended his hand, unleashing a golden explosion of Ki. Gaza was caught off guard again. He thought quick, releasing a Barrier to protect himself.

"Quite a good one," Gaza coughed. "I'll try to keep up." Gaza put his Power Pole back into it's sheath on his back. Then, he cocked both his hands back, gathering purple energy. Quickly he thrust them forward releasing two twin beams of purple Ki, aiming right for Goku. "Galick Gun!" He shouted as the beams fired. With any luck, it would connect with the Earth's savior.

WC 212
TWC 1155

Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 9/28/2012, 10:57 pm

Through the smoke and steam, Goku finally spotted Gaza. Of course, before had he had been able to sense the young man's spiritual energy, but it wasn't the same as getting a bead on their position. Energy had a way of being non distinct. It was better to rely on it in close quarters, than try to aim an attack at towards distance, where something might be.

A bright fuschia wave of energy tore through the gap between them. The attack was bristling with power and Goku braced for impact, throwing his hands forward to catch it. The wave hit him such a force that it drove his feet deep into the already shattered ground below.

His shockwave had torn the island to shreds. Scorched rock glistened as most of it had been turned to brittle glass from the heat of it. As the energy wave drove Goku back further, he could feel it crumpling and cracking.

When he found a hunk of thick stone that reminded him of granite, he used that as brace and stopped the progress of the wave. Pushing upward, he lifted it up and threw it to the side. The beam curved and flew off into the distance, sea water parting from it as it passed.

“Not bad,” Goku said and offered a small grin to his opponent. He patted his blistered hands off. “That hurt me, actually.”

In a flicker of motion, Goku disappeared. When he re-appeared again, he was above Gaza, to the right. He came down and attempted to throw an elbow into the side of his face. Not giving much time for a reprieve, he then tried to wrap his arms around Gaza's torso and toss him like a sumo wrestler.

WC: 293
TWC: 1,786
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 9/28/2012, 11:55 pm

Gaza was shocked to see Goku redirect his Double Galick Gun to the side with a bit of ease. He had expected it to be much more effective than that. Gaza put a lot into that attack and it really spoke of Goku's power how he was able to push it off like that. Gaza was a bit intimidated, but he didn't count himself out. Gaza wasn't very predictable, he surprised himself a lot in battle, so the threats had always managed to subside quite quickly. He hoped he could surprise himself again in this confrontation, surely catching both of them by surprise.

Goku had lifted a huge boulder, somewhat the look and texture of granite. He had somehow managed to knock the dual beams off into the ocean. The beams crashed into the green sea, spraying foam into the air, Gaza could smell it from there, it was quite strong. "Not bad," Goku said, giving Gaza a challenging smile. He clapped his hands together, likely to clear them of any dirt or debris from the stone. "That hurt me, actually." Gaza was shocked, he had managed to harm the Great Goku of Earth, a feat not many have accomplished.

"Hmm... fair enough, I'll have to try a bit harder." Gaza smirked. He hadn't used his full force, he didn't have the time. No later then those words left his mouth Goku vanished from his spot. Gaza didn't expect him to end up right beside him, Goku threw an elbow at his face. Gaza wasn't expecting this, taking the blow on the chin, so to speak. Then he felt the presence of arms around him, next thing he knew he was flying through the air. Crashing into the dirt, Gaza rolled to his feet and slid to a pause.

"-Nice one," Gaza coughed, wiping a bit of dirt from his cheek. Gaza stretched his arms out to his sides, clenching his muscles tightly, it took him a moment to gather the strength, but Gaza summoned four miniature ghost versions of himself. "Hey fellas, it's playtime." He grinned, pointing at Goku.

WC 350
TWC 1505
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 10/3/2012, 9:41 am

Goku was a bit surprised to see little ghosts that looked just like Gaza. They were kind of silly looking and he couldn't help but snicker, even though he knew they were most likely very dangerous. On Gaza's command they flew at him. They didn't move quite as fast as an energy blast would have, so Goku easily ran to the right, out of the way. However, they simply turned and lent chase.

Ah, so that's the deal with these little guys, Goku thought. Knowing that he would need to think of something clever.

Taking to the jade green skies, he flew up hundreds of feet. They chased after him, keeping right on his tail. Banking hard, he tried to force them into each other. But, alas, they simply mimicked his maneuver and went unharmed.

Gritting his teeth, he flew downward, towards a small island on the horizon. It had gone unscathed by his shockwave attack, and was filled with cliffs and trees... obstacles from which he hoped to lead his pursuers into.

Flying into a ravine, he sped up, weaving back and forth. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw that the ghosts didn't fall for it. They simply flew down the center of the ravine. They're smart too... huh.

Goku spotted a cluster of the strange tall trees. They had slender trunks and a ball of puffy looking leaves atop. There were enough of them that it was a tight squeeze, even for Goku. He flew between them, skidding to a stop behind the rows. The ghosts lent chase, but, much to his amazement, they simply avoided the trunks and were upon him.

In a last ditch effort, Goku summoned up his spiritual energy into a blazing red shield that surrounded his body completely. The ghosts slammed into it, erupting into a massive explosion. A plume of dust, dirt and smoke rose up high into the air. Half of the island cracked and splintered, the grass and trees burned to a crisp by the immense heat of the blast.

When the smoke cleared, Goku was kneeling in a large blackened crater. His gi was tattered, torn, and charred. Patches of burns covered his arms and and face. Wisps of smoke rose up off of him. He shuddered from the pain. Sure, he had endured worse, in his battle against Cell, but even here, where things weren't real, he could feel it all.

He flew to Gaza's location and set down in front of his adversary. “That was a pretty good move. You definitely have the fighting skills to protect the Power Pole.”

Patting himself off, he took a few steps forward and rested his hands on both of his hips. “Tell me Gaza, why are you on Namek?”

It was a simple question, but it was the final test. What would Gaza say? Would he speak the truth, and earn the Power Pole. Or, was he up to no good and would lie to the hero of Earth.

WC: 499
TWC: 2,285
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza 10/3/2012, 8:00 pm

Gaza watched as his little ghost underlings chased Goku about. It was quite amusing, and it reminded him of his battle with Bardock, but there was something more prominent in Goku's maneuvers, they were much more impressive. It was clear that this man was much more agile and carried a substantially greater amount of finesse about him than Bardock. Hmm... Quite impressing, but I can't say I'm surprised, he is the strongest Earth has to offer. Or so that's what I've been told. Gaza thought, following Goku as he flew off, trying the same tricks that Bardock attempted, and with similar results, he did nothing more than tire himself out a bit more.

Just as Gaza was sure his ghosts were going to catch him, Goku landed on a small island. "This is it, he's done for!" Gaza said, a bit excited at first, but then upset. He wanted to fight the man more, to challenge himself more. This was good practice, sure, but they had only just begun. That's when Goku managed to surprise Gaza yet again. A vibrantly red glowing shield expanded from his body, similar to Gaza's own Barrier technique, but surely a bit different, this technique was nearly transparent. In any essence, the technique managed to muffle the blow of the Ghosts, though it was apparent that Goku sustained some amount of damage from it. Gaza stood on the shore, a good bit of the way from the island Goku had led the ghosts, he didn't want to be in the way of the explosion.

Sometimes Gaza impressed even himself, he had expected a full on explosion, but to even phase Goku was an accomplishment at this point. After the explosion cleared, Goku made his way in front of Gaza. "That was a pretty good move," Goku praised, making Gaza feel much pride in his abilities. "you definitely have the fighting skills to protect the Power Pole." Goku added, again making Gaza feel impressed with himself. The next question, Gaza was not expecting. "Tell me Gaza, why are you here on Namek?" Goku said, putting his hands on each of his hips.

"I can not lie Goku," Gaza began, still unsure of what to say, but he knew he must tell the truth, he was much smarter than the Namekian people. "I'm here to collect the Dragonballs so that I may become more powerful. It may not be from a single wish, but I wish to become stronger so that I may change the whole Universe to protect the people of it from insufferable tyrants like the ones that inevitably led to the death of my parents." Gaza said, choking back tears. "I've done things I'm not proud of, and Grandpa Gohan told me he saw me doing such things, but that I'd find the light, and that is why he allowed me to carry the Power Pole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC 484
TWC 1989
Gaza
Gaza
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum