Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Character

Go down

Custom Character Empty Custom Character

Post by Son Gohan 10/9/2012, 8:20 pm

Character Name:Shadow

Race:saiayn

Appearance:He has black spiky hair,Brown eyes,Weres the same cloths as Vegeta (scouter),has a scouter

Starting Location:Earth

Biography (150 words:)Shadow was born on planet Vegeta but sadly it blew up but before it did shadow got away in a pod.he crashed on earth were he was raied by Gohan.He had a brother named tarble.He grew up and he has set out on his quest to be the strongest

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Note: You cannot increase your highest attribute unless the rest of your attributes are at least 10% of that attribute's score. For example, if your ki is 1,000, your strength, agility, and endurance must be at least 100 each before you can raise your ki one point past 1,000.

Strength:300,000,000
Agility:300,000,000
Ki:300,000,000
Endurance:300,000,000

You start with 50 technique points (TP).SSJ,kamahamaha,Kaioken
,spiritbomb
How did you find this site?

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?

Roleplay Sample:*Shadow Wakes in a house*Shadow:wow what happend.Gohan:well my boy you were in a eird space pod and i desided to take you home.Shadow:thank you sir.Shadow:now i must go.*tries to get up but feels a sharp pain in the side.Shadow:aaah.Gohan:sit down son.*then goku walks in*Goku:gohan time for*goku notises me*.Goku:who are you.Shadow:my name is shadow.Goku:well hi shadow wanna train with me and gohan.Shadow:sure.*goku gives shadow a sensu bean* Shadow:whats this.Goku its a sensu bean it will heal you.Shadow:thanks.*shadow eats it*Shadow:now lets train.*the three walk out side*Goku: ready.Gohan and Shadow:yes.*the three go ssj*Goku and Gohan:Shadow you can go ssj.Shadow:ya so.*they start training*Narrator:The young sayain shadow begins his quest to become the strongest.

Son Gohan
Son Gohan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down