Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senzu Magic

Go down

Senzu Magic Empty Senzu Magic

Post by Cho Ryung 2/9/2012, 2:04 am

Senzu Magic

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Korin's Tower.

Reward: 1,200 zeni and a Senzu Bean.

As miraculous as the legendary Senzu Beans are, it takes a lot of time and energy for Korin to grow them. Recently one of the bushes that produce the beans has withered and died. Korin has asked you to go into the Forest of Ancients and fetch him some spring water packed with rare minerals to help revive the planet. Beware, it is said the spring is guarded by a wicked beast...
Cho Ryung
Cho Ryung
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Senzu Magic Empty Re: Senzu Magic

Post by Cho Ryung 2/9/2012, 4:06 pm

Cho Ryung and Bi-Ryu looked around, before their eyes settled on a little man- a man that did not look much like a human. With a raised eyebrow from both of them, Korin, the master of the power, stepped forward with a paw on his chin, "Ah, so you are the new ones to come to this tower... amazing feat, getting up here, you know." Korin paused and walked towards the middle hub within the back of the tower, rummaged around for something, and came out. A small bean was in his hand. Both Cho Ryung and Bi-Ryu were exhausted. And they wondered what that thing was. Korin broke the bean in half and tossed one half to each of them.

Bi-Ryu caught the half bean in his hand and looked down at it. Cho Ryung, however, caught the bean in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. Her limbs, face, and body regained life as she showed a suprised look on her face and proclaimed, "Kyang~!" She then seemed to charge Korin, who pulled back slightly before she piratically pouched on him with the closeness of animal friends. The cat man laughed slightly as he looked over at Bi-Ryu, who finally ate his bean. The male youth's eyes widened as he regained his strength as well. Korin pulled himself off of the animal like girl and stepped forward.

"So. Now you have seen and felt the power of the sensu bean. It is a nice item, right? It's time, though, that you do something in return for it. That half bean should have give you enough energy and filled your stomachs for a full day and another half day." He moved toward the hub again and said, "I want you to bring me some special spring water." He paused before the hub and sat down in front of it and placed his paw hand out and pointed at each of them, "The beans are not easy to make, you know. And I need to revitalize one of the bushes. I think the soil its in needs more minerals- that is, what is in the spring water that I want."

Words: 358
Cho Ryung
Cho Ryung
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum