Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions...

4 posters

Go down

A few suggestions... Empty A few suggestions...

Post by Alberdyne 3/22/2012, 11:20 am

1--Brian you and I talked about this one last night.

I think certain Items should have Ranks like abilities do. That way you can upgrade the Item at will to a certain point. For example. Kanassa seems to only have Cottages available for houses, whereas other planets have stuff like forts and big mansions! This simply will not do! My idea is say, Cottage is Rank 1, and it can be upgraded to Rank 5. So say you start off with a +12 Slot Cottage for add-on's correct? Let's say at Rank 5 you might have +20 and it could be something like this:

Rank 1-Cottage

Rank 2-Basic House

Rank 3-Fancy House

Rank 4-Villa

Rank 5-Estate and Mansion (Let's say that by Rank 5 you have like +20 Add-On points for example)

Now this idea can be applied to basic Items as well and wouldn't take much more work with the existing system.

Another suggestion while I am this.

We don't have a universal Items list! There should be some Items that can be purchased everywhere through some kind of shop-system.

On that note, I demand a more concrete Blacksmith system. It is to my knowledge we can make Custom Items already. I have an intention to become one of the greatest Blacksmiths on this site. So my idea is to add more Blacksmithing options so that it is more refined and straight-forward.

One other idea I have is this:

Each of the playable planets should have a Training Center or a Main City (Brian we talked about that too) linked on their appropriate Home Pages. These places should offer concrete and unique benefits to those who utilize them for my rp.

Well that's all I got so far. Hopefully you guys will like some of my ideas.

I will use this thread to post more suggestions as I come up with them.

~Al
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions... Empty Re: A few suggestions...

Post by Goku 3/22/2012, 2:51 pm

With this I sort of went off how "backwater" the planets are or not. Like, it wouldn't be uncommon to find a mansion on the Earth. However, on a planet like Kanassa, where it was nearly destroyed by the Saiyans during their invasion, a mansion would probably be unlikely.

I do like the idea though. I might do some items that let you upgrade your homes.

True, there's no universal item list. However, there are several items that each planet has. For example, the Astral Crystal. I like the idea of planets each having their own unique items (gives people a reason to travel.) There is an item on Frieza #79, the Messenger Robot, that fetches items from other planets for you. Perhaps I can add that to each planet so everyone has some access to other planets. Not sure yet.

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 3/22/2012, 8:00 pm

Crono wrote:With this I sort of went off how "backwater" the planets are or not. Like, it wouldn't be uncommon to find a mansion on the Earth. However, on a planet like Kanassa, where it was nearly destroyed by the Saiyans during their invasion, a mansion would probably be unlikely.

I do like the idea though. I might do some items that let you upgrade your homes.

True, there's no universal item list. However, there are several items that each planet has. For example, the Astral Crystal. I like the idea of planets each having their own unique items (gives people a reason to travel.) There is an item on Frieza #79, the Messenger Robot, that fetches items from other planets for you. Perhaps I can add that to each planet so everyone has some access to other planets. Not sure yet.

I'd definitely like it if you added it. I mean, I couldn't even think of an in-character reason for Piccolo Daimao to get off of Earth in the first place. I doubt I will any time soon. :/
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 3/23/2012, 9:36 am

(responding to Kiyza)

attempting to overrun Namek? Dragon's balls?
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down