Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World is Mine

Go down

The World is Mine Empty The World is Mine

Post by Izon 3/23/2012, 5:50 pm

The World is Mine

Thirty years since the third world war ended. Thirty years since the governments around the world began losing control. Thirty years of corrupt officials and shadow deals. Fifty years of this miserable life. But if I weren’t here, who’d be fucked up enough to take on the world.
Two days ago, homeland sent a notice to us that our families have been taken. How the fuck did they get our names? Did some stupid fuck turn his back on his family for some pardon, or money? Or did they simply figure it out? No, they are too fucking stupid.
Captain Drakov of the airship Terian closed his journal and let out a sigh. Thirty minutes until they arrive. He stood from his desk and walked out into the cool breeze of the high altitude and soaked in the sun. Men were preparing, hiding what little weapons they did have in convenient places. Dealing with weapon merchants was never an easy thing. And they were about to run into theirs.
“Sir,” his second said. A man who watched too much Peter Pan and decided he would be named Smithy. He kinda looked like him as well. “What’s the point in this? The weapons won’t even break personal shielding.”
“Since we got the notice, I had our programmers working on a new system.” Drakov loved the way politicians thought. Arrogant behind their masks, and a quick slap put them in their place. What he had in mind is what the twentieth century already thought about, Electro-Magnetic Field Burst. And with their raid on the relic ship, he had the plans and the programmers had been working none stop to build the device.
“Sir,” called out the look out in the crows nest, “Navaro ahead!”
“They’re early. Get the men ready.”
The ships moved side by side and the clamps locked into place. A young man in a frilly nobleman’s suit that looked like something out of the books of some vampire story came aboard followed by several men carrying large crates.
“Good to see you Drakov. I was wondering if I’d ever get to meet the great Sky Pirate.”
“Timothy Vilanci, it seems the rumors about your dress is true. I just hope the rumors about your back stabbing is false.”
Timothy shook his head, “No, they are true. Though they all deserved it. As long as you don’t try to stiff me, we are good.”
“Well then, let’s get this over with.”
The two captains moved to the captain’s quarters and sat around a table that was empty with the exception of a small box.
“You get what I asked for Drakov?”
Pushing the box over he said, “Wasn’t easy, but plutonium is fairly useless this day and age. It’s not like guns. Plutonium is detected within a thousand miles and hunted. Even then, the shields are designed to take a full hit from a nuke.”
“It is useless, or rather, that’s what I want everyone to think. But what I plan to do with it has nothing to do with our deal.” He slid the box into a small sack. “I was able to get your full order. Enough guns and ammo to take on the world. But then again, you’re using heavily outdated technology as well. Guns are just as useless against shields.”
“Like you, we have our plans. We want them to think it’s useless.”
The two captains left. “Well my friend Drakov, good luck in your endeavors. It’s nice to see an honorable man this day and age.”
The ships separated and the helmsman was directed to fly to the capital of the world in Rome.
The inventory was counted three times, but Drakov didn’t believe for a moment that Timothy, known as the tyrant merchant didn’t do anything. But then again, it could be true with what he said, maybe he did run into bad clients. Not unheard of. Too much greed.
Having to take a northern approach to avoid the armadas, they past into the boundaries of Italy and could see the once Catholic city of Rome. Since the fall of religion, nearly a hundred years ago, it had been converted into Italy’s capital, then after the New World Order took over and earth was under one government thirty years ago, it has changed to the World’s Capital. First a Pope, then a president, now an emperor. Funny how things work.
Drakov attached a small com to his ear and began giving orders. Men prepared, massive guns set up on the deck and through port holes in the ship. Men with RPGs and rifles sat up in the crows nest and other high places. Programmer prepared, setting up macros so one button did what they wanted. Start the hacking commands, while others prepared for defensive measures. Another was set to come in behind the hackers to deliver a virus who was actually a decoy for another.
This was all happening as another, alone in a sealed room worked on their secret weapon. He had turned the entire ship into a conductor. Once given the order, a wave starting from the hull of the ship would be released knocking down various electrical devices, including shields. Behind the conductors was a shielding to protect the Terian from the wave.
“Sir, multiple contacts verified. Looks like we woke up their fleets and their current security force.” Tanin was their guy on radar and communications.
“Everyone, be ready. We’ve got company.” Drakov stood at the captain’s perch using his binoculars to look at the oncoming force. “Yup, we better be ready. I’m counting thirty air ships. Five Marauder class, fifteen Skirmishers, and ten Cruisers.”
The first of the reports began to flow through. “Sir, they’ve started their attack. They’ve hacked into the OS and are attacking the registry files.”
“Kinda amateurish,” said Smithy.
“No, they’re trying to distract us. Go to first phase.” Drakov watched as the ships stopped just out of range of their EM weapon.
This was when for him and those on the deck would be bored. Nothing to do but wait while those below at the consoles worked furiously at coding. It wasn’t the type of war one would think about. But it was common for them.
“Sir, we’ve taken down one of the Marauders. Their shields are down.”
Drakov grinned. They were out manned, but he had the best. “Throw in the afterburners. Move as if you’re ramming them. Stop fifteen meters before them, then start phase two.”
The engines roared to life. They held on as the ship began to move forward. “Five seconds till afterburners.”
After the five seconds, there was a lurch forward as the wind slapped against their faces. It was hard to stand while this was going on, and much harder when they slammed on their breaks, but this was one of their common maneuvers. Scared the shit out of the opposition.
It seemed like only seconds, then the breaks were put on. Then phase two was underway. Phase one was to distract them with hacks and defences, phase two was the EM weapon. There was a loud whining sound as the weapon charged up. Then it was unleashed. The EM wave was unleashed. Shields flickered then went out.
“Phase three! Unleash hell!” Phase three was the RPGs.
Rockets flew out striking bridges of the opposing ships. They could hear men and women screaming as explosions rang through the air.
“Full Strafe Maneuver!”
The Terian tilted as it began to shift left quickly. RPGs were refilled and fired again. Smoke filled the air as the opposing ships fought to try and defend themselves. Soon a few of them began to fall out of the sky as the hackers got into their systems and shut down their engines.
Darkov looked over as some of the ships began to pull out of their confusion. “Come on guys, they’re starting to get organized!”
“Sir, two more battle groups will be in contact in one minute,” announced Tanin.
“Damn, this is turning into a bad situation.”
Darkov jolted forward falling to the ground. A massive explosion caused his ears to ring.
“Sir, the skirmishers are moving to ram us. One has already hit.”
“Then fucking stop them!” Darkov recovered. The remaining enemy began to circle and he could see the skirmishers preparing to ram. “Damn them. Everyone! Focus on the skirmishers!”
Rockets flew out from the launchers crashing into the hulls of the skirmishers. A couple were taken out but the rockets stopped.
“Keep firing!”
“Sir, we’re out of rockets!”
Drakov shook his head. “How long till the 2nd shot can be fired from the EM?”
“Not for another two minutes.”
“Well then, you guys on the computers, move to take down the skirmishers. The rest, move to phase four. We invade.”
Those with guns moved through the door, down to the cargo bay where they wound grab their gear to fly down to the city for a final assault.
There was another violent rock as another skirmisher struck the shield. “What’s our shield status?”
“Down to ten percent. Another strike and we’re fucked.”
“Evasive actions.”
“Sir, the men are about to be released.”
Drakov pounded his fist on the railing of the perch. “I don’t care! Evasive actions, tell the men to jump when they are ready!”
The Terian lurched forward as it began to move, maneuvering itself to use the larger ships as protection. Ramming them won’t cause as much damage. There were several flashes and loud explosions that caught Drakov’s eye. Rockets were being launched from the newly arrived ships.
“What the hell? They have weapons? Get our men on the ground now!” Drakov moved to where he could see the ships better as they went down below the marauders.
The cargo doors opened and men began to jump, jet packs ignited sending them to their destination. Drakov went to the monitors that showed beneath the ship. Packs were exploding, blood was flying. It was a massacre. Had he made a mistake. This wasn’t something that could be done easily with just one ship. His men were dying. For once in his life, he was unsure as to what to do.
An extremely loud explosion as well as a flash brought his mind out of his indecision. One of the newer ships exploded in a blinding flash, sending shrapnel out. Large chunks took out a couple others.
“Thought you could use some help.”
“Sir, a large force of about fifty ships moving in behind the arriving fleets. Looks like the Navaro is leading them.”
“Well Timothy, this is a surprise. How’d you know where we were?” Drakov for once had a smile on his face as he began to realize they may get out of this.
“News of your plan to over throw the government was big talks. Information leaked to the government about your attack, which in turned leaked to everyone else.”
“Figured we had a spy. Well, we could definitely use your help. Our ship won’t hold out much longer. We’ve got time for one more charge of our EM, we’ll let you know when we are close to releasing it.” Drakov ran down the stairs to the door that led down to the computer room. Opening the door, he quickly moved through the corridor and into the computer room. “Focus your attacks on the new fleet. Get their engines off. Once the EM is charged, let our allies know. Give them thirty seconds and unleash it.”
Talking into the com, “Pilot, get us to the new fleet. Get us as close as you can.”
The Terian changed course as Darkov watched the monitors. The monitors above showed different angles of the ship. A few were out due to the attacks. He turned and saw the shield status holding at ten percent. Thankfully shields were designed to take on nukes and various other projectiles. Ships was another story, too much mass.
“Sir, the ground force is moving into their positions. We’ve only got about a quarter of our men.”
“Thank you strike leader. Move in quickly. Hopefully our attack has distracted them enough from killing the hostages.” He left the room and went back outside. He looked down and saw a graveyard of ships. Even a few of the allies had fallen. Massive fiery wreckage littered the ground below. Trees and buildings were lit on fire causing massive destruction and probably loss of innocent life. He felt sick, but knew this had to be done.
“Sir, the EM is ready.”
“Notify the allies.”
Drakov watched as ally ships began to flee. The Terian moved in between two massive marauders. “Unleash now!”
The EM wave was released. Shields began to flicker out. And once it was done, rockets from the ally ships were unleashed. Explosions rang in all directions as ships were obliterated, and others tried to retaliate. Drakov covered his ears and those on deck laid flat. The ship rocked from the shock waves, then their own shield failed. Large pieces struck the ship. Explosions violently rocked the ship.
Getting to his knees, Drakov looked out above the railing as saw the Vatican racing towards them. Or rather they were racing towards it. “Turn us now!” He looked over and saw the dead body of the pilot. Running over he grabbed the controls of the ship. Half of them were out, he only had maneuvering thrusters and afterburners.
He quickly calculated their rate of decent and grinned. It was going to be close. He pulled up and hit the after burners. The ship’s nose went up and the ship slowly began to ascend again. He felt the ship shudder as it struck struck the top of the large building.
Alarms began to sound as the engines were shutting down. “Abandon ship now!” He saw on the monitor those in the cargo hold, grabbing their packs and jumping out. Once he saw all of them gone, he ran down the stairs himself. Grabbing his pack, he jumped out and turned on the thrusters of his jet pack. Landing on a nearby building he saw his ship crash into the outskirts of the city.
“Strike leader, this is Drakov. What’s your status?”
“We’re under heavy fire. Apparently even the government has found archaic weapons of some use.”
“I’m on my way. All surviving members of the Terian, move towards the strike force.” He looked up at the pursuing battle above. He could see ships on fire but for the most part he could tell who was who any more. The amount of smoke created a massive dark cloud that even blocked out the sun.
Turning on his pack he left to meet up with the strike force.
The strike leader looked around. His men were pinned down. The shields were depleted, and a few of his men had died. More gun fire from down the hall made him smile. Back up had arrived. Peering over his cover, he saw the enemy firing in another direction.
“Alright men, push!”
Guns came back over and began to unleash a flurry of bullets. The enemy began to retreat, losing too many men to keep the position. They had two other groups to retreat to, but the battle was a loss.
Drakov grinned as he entered the door to where the Emperor was located. The battle was over and the man who was Emperor cowered near the throne. “So then, where’s our families?”
The Emperor’s voice was filled with fear. “Family? Who said we had your family?”
Drakov stormed forward and grabbed the puny man. “Don’t give me that shit! You have our families!”
“No! What are you talking about?”
Drakov’s fist crunched into the small elderly man’s face, cause blood to flow freely. The Emperor sunk to the floor, unconscious. “Pathetic bastard. Alright, we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. Search this city. Hope to god they aren’t in any of the damaged buildings.”
“No need Drakov.” Timothy walked through. “Your families are safe. They are now being brought here in one of our ships.”
Drakov looked at him with a questioning glance. “What do you mean?”
“Your families weren’t taken by the government, but by us.”
“You arranged this?”
“Yes, you were the most feared pirate in the sky. We needed you to do this.”
“I had no desire to attack the government.”
“I know. Hence why we took your family and the families of your men. We needed you to be the spear head. And you have done well.”
Drakov gripped the handle of his gun.
“Don’t do that Andrew. Especially since now your reward is leadership of this world.”
Drakov’s eyes widened. “What do you mean?”
“You have natural leadership. People follow you. I tried to take the power, but the coalition denied me and would act unless you took leadership.”
Drakov looked at his men who appeared on edge and eager to shoot this man. He let out a sigh, “And if I refuse?”
“Then we continue on in worst shape. This world needs a leader. A strong leader. We can’t survive in chaos for long.” Timothy went to a knee. “I will only bow to you. And my men will only bow to you as well.”
Drakov sighed, he knew the world would not survive even another decade without a leader. “Fine, I will be your leader, but I choose who my advisors are, not this coalition you’re part of.”
Timothy smiled, “that is fine.”
“By the way, why did you need that plutonium?”
Timothy stood, “A new capital required it. A capital in the sky. Your new home where you will rule from.”
The ground rumbled. Drakov went out to the patio and saw a massive ship moving in. At least the size of New York city in it’s golden years. It was massive. “Holy shit.”
“With this, the world will be yours.”
“The world is mine.”
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum