Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Android 18 4/10/2012, 6:47 am

Character Name: Android 18

Starting Location: Planet Earth

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength: 25
Agility: 50
Ki: 50
Endurance: 75

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?
Burning Attack.

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?
Cody

Please post a link to your wiki username/profile: http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/KatzDB

Roleplay Sample (250 words):
The winter solace had just occurred. Once the world would have been celebrating with holiday and cheer. Now there was nothing but a rare fire and a temptress cold. Forsaken and forgotten planet Earth seemed to be desolate minus a few stragglers that had managed to survive. Although, perhaps the androids had left them alive. After all a cat without a mouse would not be entertained, and the female android feared boredom more than she feared death. A machine designed for destruction and death did not need to feel compassion or understanding. Her human life before her corruption was unknown to her. She hated the human species that inhabited her space. There was no logic behind her hate, simply a intensive blood lust transformed into a deadly rage.

Footsteps could be heard as she danced across the broken buildings and shattered glass. The glass reflected the epic battles of the past. Untold stories in a world where even a book was a luxury. A once strong and dominant player in the world's economy... now it was nothing but a historical reminder of what she was capable of. She knew that a few of the citizens hid underground in hopes that some tragic hero might put a stop to her and save the rest of their years on this planet. She was amused by the level of false hope they continued to hold onto, and so she kept a few alive for her entertainment.

Not tonight though. It was the first night of winter and her heart froze more with every drop of snow. A barren and forsaken landscape haunted the citizens below her. Her only regret was that she had destroyed some of her favorite stores, and with them her favorite designers. She had tracked the actual designers down, but after a while their designs failed to amuse her so she disposed of them. A slow and sly smirk crept across her hidden features.

One shadowed figure standing in the wastelands of West City. The moon above her remembered the night where the white snow had transformed into crimson. Even the stars seemed to hide behind the blizzard's clouds.

“Shhhhh...” A mother hushed to her child.

She had known it to be a risk to leave the hidden city to search for food. They were starving and suffering below. Every day she had to look into her young daughter's eyes and tell her that food would come... tomorrow. But tomorrow never came so it was up to her to find some food for herself and her daughter. She could not count on Capsule Corp. as they had seemed to abandon them as well.

“But.. momma I'm so hungry..” The young girl whimpered while holding her stomach.

“I know dear.. but remember what I told you about the outside world.. we're in constant danger and I need you to be a good girl and keep it down.”

“Oh? Apparently I haven't murdered anyone recent enough for you to remember I can hear.” A devious voice echoed from the shadows of the fallen buildings.

The young girl screamed and cowered behind her mother. The older woman's eyes narrowed as she stood protectively before her daughter. She knew it was futile.. but if this was it she would not go down without a fight, or without honor.

“Come out and face me monster!” She growled into the shadows.

“Be careful what you wish for darling.” The voice retorted.

Soft steps could be heard. Eighteen seemed to step in rhythm with the woman's heartbeat. Out of the shadows she stepped. Slowly she removed the tattered Capsule Corp jacket's hood from her face. She wore the torn jacket in mockery of Trunks. A once great and powerful economic Empire torn down by her hate. Her features seemed to glisten even during a winter storm.

“My God.. you're the monster who killed my husband?! You're beautiful! AND YOU'RE HUMAN!” She gasped, “Why would you do such a thing to your own kind!”

Her daughter peeked over her mother's leg at the woman who stood stoically before them.

“Looks can be deceiving.”

A loud scream could be heard in West City. The wind began to hasten throughout the city carrying the fury of a mother who's life force was fading. The daughter screamed and fled as her mother had always told her.

Eighteen tilted her head. A few soft stands of golden silk danced in front of her icy hued eyes. Her elegant fingers tightened around the woman's neck until she heard a satisfying snap. The woman's neck lost all ability to hold her head and went limp. She sighed, but her face remained emotionless at robbing a child of her mother on a very cold winter night.

“Too easy... however the child will provide more entertainment.” She grinned while tossing the woman to the side. The canned goods that she had managed to find fell out of a torn paper bag.

Even when facing death she had kept in mind her child's hunger. Eighteen's gaze turned to the cans. She picked one up and twirled it between her finger tips. After pondering for a moment she took off with great speed in the direction of the fleeing child. She could smell the stench... of.. someone she hated. She stopped in her tracks and scanned the area. Gero had gifted his androids with built in scouters.. one gift the pedophile bastard had actually given his victims of worth.

“He's near...” She whispered gently into the cold arctic winds as the child continued to flee for her life.
Android 18
Android 18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Aqua 4/10/2012, 12:32 pm

Approved.
Welcome to InfiniteDBZ
Aqua
Aqua
Champion