Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 9: The Crane Hermit

Go down

Part 9: The Crane Hermit Empty Part 9: The Crane Hermit

Post by Izon 4/23/2012, 12:50 am

The Crane Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirements: None

Reward: 1,000 Zeni and 10 Villain Points.

Master Shen, the Crane Hermit hasn't taken a new student in years. You seek him out, but he tells you he will not train you unless you defeat one of Master Roshi's former students in battle. Seek out one of Roshi's former students and defeat them to impress the old master.

Last edited by Izon on 4/23/2012, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Part 9: The Crane Hermit Empty Re: Part 9: The Crane Hermit

Post by Izon 4/23/2012, 1:46 am

Ian watched the beginnings of his training center begin. Workers were working hard. The ground was dug up more, providing a massive hole that was thirty stories deep. The building would sit an additional ten stories above ground where the warriors would sleep and have recreation. Much of the training facilities below would be massive training rooms. Each one six stories and take up a quarter of the base which was two square miles. This would provide warriors ample space to train how they wish. Gravitrons would be placed within to improve a warrior's training regime. Another tech that Capsule Corp had created.

The walls would be ten feet thick concrete with six inches of adamantine which was hard as hell to come by and cost a fortune. Coating the adamantine was yet another Capsule Corp technology. A reflective coating to help protect against high yield explosions. This was coated on the inside so the warriors could train as hard as they wish and he wouldn't have to worry too much about repairs. This was strictly for the training facilities. The ten levels above was concrete and steel like everything else, except it will be made to look like the the surrounding landscape. Mostly so that it was harder to find.

Someone not looking for it... hell, someone looking for it would only see a mountain. You had to know exactly where it would be. Of course this would take time so someone could just simply pinpoint on a map. He wasn't too concerned about that though.

His car pulled up and Cira with Muscles stepped out. It was time for training. Damn it all. He walked back to meet them.

"Sir, Muscles found something that may help you in your training." Cira of course spoke. Ian had yet to hear Muscles speak. I don't even think Cira has heard him speak. "There's a man, a hermit who's said to be one of the greatest masters on Earth. He's trained assassins and soldiers alike. Muscles thinks we should seek him out."

A master in the are of assassinations huh? "Where's he at?"

Muscles handed Ian a map with a big red mark. It was Yunzabit Heights. He hadn't ever heard of it before, but it was way the hell up north. He just knew it was gonna be cold there. Though he wondered if being a demon would protect him any. He always had his energy to keep himself warm. "Sounds good."

"There's only one problem though."

"What's that?"

"It seems he doesn't take students easily."

Ian thought a moment. He was one of the best at negotiations. Maybe he could think of something. "That's fine. You guys stay here and look over the progress of this project. I'll return when I can."

If he's in the middle of no where, which as far as he knew, no one lived there, then he'd probably not like company. He had to be at his best behavior. Removing his top hat and coat and giving it to Cira, he took off, leaving a cloud of dirt and his two closest allies behind.

He sped through the sky, leaving west city and all other cities well behind. He flew over villages and soon there was nothing. He reached the mountains. He could feel the freshness of the air and knew it to be cold, though he didn't feel it. Then it was open water. He flew to where the map had led him. A rocky barren wasteland. Not even snow was here. The wind was brutal and he did everything he could to keep flying straight.

Coming to a stop, he looked around. He studied the area and knowing the area was much too large, he stopped studying and put his psychic powers to good use. It didn't take long to hear the thoughts of someone close. It was Master Shen. Ian grinned and took off to where he saw him.

He wound his way through the cliffs and came to a stop right above a cave with a door. Clever way of hiding. Had he not been psychic, he would've completely have missed it. Floating at the door as it lacked any kind of ledge, he knocked.

The door swung open, barely missing Ian's nose. Unfortunately, the next strike didn't miss. A punch struck his chest, sending him flying backwards into the cliff face on the opposite side.

Ian cringed as he freed himself. It hurt pretty bad which was probably a good thing. He wouldn't want a master who couldn't hurt him.

"What are you doing here?"

Ian grinned. "I'm here as your student."

"Student? I have no student."

"You do today sir."

"How dare you tell me what I don't have. Leave here now!"

"Hang on. I come to you because I heard you were one of the best."

Shen paused a moment and watched Ian climb out of the hole and float near him. The boy had mastered the art of flying. He wondered how. "I don't train anyone anymore."

Ian sighed. "What can I do to get you to train me. I'm running a business and I gotta protect it."

Shen shook his head. "I haven't trained anyone in many years. Not since Roshi's student Len beat me."

Ian smiled. "I could kill him for you."

"Impossible. You are much to weak. You couldn't even take that hit."

"I have much more at my disposal. I'll admit, I can't take a hit very well. But I can kill him none the less."

If Ian killed Len, then it would solve his pride issues. Though if Len killed Ian, then he wouldn't have to move. He would either have an ally or a dead witness. One way or the other, he won. "Very well. Find him, kill him, return when done."

Ian nodded and took off. He reached in his pocket of his cell and called up Cira. Cira picked up. "Look up a Len. He was a student of a Roshi."

"I've got my laptop, hang on." It took a few minutes, but he had him. "I got him sir. He's living in Penguin village, south west of where you currently are."

Ian grinned. "Thank you." He changed direction and pushed himself to get there quickly.It took him about an hour, which was twice as long as it took him to get to Yunzabit Heights from Western City.

He looked around from high above. He wasn't sure who was who. Landing, he looked around. It was a simple village. Small and close. People walked about doing chores. One was obviously stronger than the others as he carried several bales of hay. He was fit.

Shooting into the sky, he sent a message to Cira to send a picture. It took only a matter of minutes when he got the confirmation. That was him. A young man. Short black hair, kind demeanor.

Putting away his phone, he focused on his energy. He allowed it to enter into his hands, then unleashed it without a flinch, unleashing hundreds of streams of energy upon the village below.

Len looked up as the area lit up brighter than he had ever seen. Thousands of beams of energy rained down on the area. Everything went up in a blaze of fire and heat. He dove and covered a young girl, Mira who was barely four. That move costed him though. Beam after beam struck him, exploding on impact, drowning out Mira's cries.

Once it cleared, Ian lowed himself down. The village was no longer there. It took them decades to build it up, and in an instant, it was gone. No one survived. Except Len and the little girl he protected who was passed out.

Len stood up, staggering. Looking at Ian with contempt in his eyes. "Why? Why did you do this?"

"Sorry son. Nothing against you or this village. It was just business."

Another beam came from the nearby trees and pierced the boy's neck, killing him instantly. Ian looked over and saw Shen coming out of the forest.

"Very well done. That power alone was more than enough to impress me. Tell me you name."

"Ian Lancaster, Master." Master. He hated calling people that. But he would let this old man live. Maybe even be his master until he was dead. Maybe a master to all of his men.

"Ian Lancaster. Well Ian, I must say, I am very impressed. And with my training, you will be a god among men. Come, we go back to Yunzabit to train. That area will put you into shape far quicker than anything else."

Ian nodded and followed Shen back to his home to a training that would be far tougher than he had ever done previously. Ian had things to look forward to. He was lucky he had good people working for him. It would prove to be beneficial in the long run.

Cira looked at Muscles when they received another text. Ian had become the student of Master Shen. "Looks like Ian is gonna be feared. Good thing we're working for him."

Muscles only nodded.

WC:1525
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down