Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed Vs. Broly

2 posters

Go down

Greed Vs. Broly Empty Greed Vs. Broly

Post by Greed 4/28/2012, 10:44 pm

Greed was standing at Kami's lookout looking around him. Greed notices the breeze is nice and cool. It brought Greed back to his home planet. All he can see is the war that spread through all his planet. Greed started to remember how hard it was to grow up on his planet. He can still remember the last breath his brother took right in front of him. Greed started to feel a tear fall down his cheek. He whipped the tear off and looked up into the sky.

"I will avenge your death my dear brother if its the last thing i do." Greed looked down at his hands and balled them into a fist. He had more tears coming from his eyes. He could not control the feeling that was going through his whole body."I must keep up my training if i am ever to complete my cause." Greed said in tears. He looked back into the sky and spoke so softly, "I have to find the dragon balls. Then my brother we will be back together. Then we can take back our home planet, together!" Suddenly Greed felt this strange power that felt like it was getting closer and closer. He walked to the edge of Kami's lookout. He felt the great power coming from this direction. Greed backed off to the center of the island waiting on anything that was about to appear in front of him. Greed notice that the breeze around him changed. It was not a nice cool breeze. He can fill the heat just rising and rising around him. It made Greed have another flash back to his planet where he was surrounded by dead friends and family. But Greed snapped out of it real quick like because he knew something was coming but he does not know what.

WC:306
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Greed Vs. Broly Empty Re: Greed Vs. Broly

Post by Broly 4/28/2012, 11:11 pm

Broly felt the air parting around him as he worked his way toward Kami's look out, taking note of the small energy signature he could feel resonating from it. This one; it was different than the old Namekian, different than that little black Genie. This was someone who was apparently used to power, someone who had actually experienced might in their lifetime. Of course, he couldn't be sure if this was someone who would use it for themselves, but he sure hoped so. Experiencing do-gooders and goody two-shoes like that soft hearted changeling, or the Wolf Man. Those were boring people, who would never grow to understand any truths that the universe held. He could only imagine the feelings that his soon to be opponent would be getting; the jitters or jumps, the shakes.

It had been a long time since Broly had felt a shiver work it's way up his spine. This power was nothing to make him feel that sensation, and for that he was glad...But he was definitely disappointed. This guy would not likely provide him with much sport, if any at all. As the Saiyan's body came screeching to a halt above the look out, he quickly set himself to finding the source of power, however meager it may have been. He would find a way to entertain himself with this strength in whatever fashion possible; it wasn't as though he had better to do. This man would be a, for lack of a better word, fun way to kill time while he waited for the child to return. He had no idea where he'd run off to, but he was always running off somewhere or another these days.

As he caught sight of the man in the center of the look out, Broly lowered himself to face him. He was certainly dangerous looking, at least by normal standards. However, Broly did not observe normal standards. He was rather hard to please.

"And what insect has come flocking to the light now?"

WC:342
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed 4/28/2012, 11:54 pm

Greed laughed at the thing that stands before him. He took his hand and pushed the hair out in front of his face.

"So this is what i felt coming toward the lookout. I am the guy known as Greed. A person that wants to gain all power and strengths of this universe! I am a being that seeks wealth and possessions that anyone can have! I am the one you will be bowing down to!" Greed looks at the thing that stands before him with a smirk on his face. "Who are you to show your face in front of me?" Greed puts his hands in his pockets looks away like he is not impressed of what stands before him. The wind started to pick up. You can fill the tension in the air. But Greed knew he had a lot of power by just being close to him. In a sort of way he reminded him of his brother. Greed cant help to feel that this might be the guy that can help him find what he was looking for in this universe. But he cant focus on that now. He wants to find out the reason that this guy is here. The wind stops and all you hear is silence in the air.

Greed waits to here the response from the guy. But notice his legs are shaking. He gets him self together and gets ready for anything to happen.

WC:243
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 4/29/2012, 12:06 am

Broly glanced at the man who was speaking so brashly; he spoke as if he had experienced royalty at some point. That was already enough for the Saiyan Warrior to instantly dislike this fellow, who called himself Greed. He was certainly a speaker, that much was easily evident. Shouldn't a king have more power than an insect? The thought of some kind of ruler being so very weak was enough to make the warrior scoff, though he restrained himself well enough to avoid doing such a thing. It wasn't as though he was looking for a laugh riot, after all. However, the thing he found most intriguing about the man's response to his arrival, "Who are you to show your face in front of me?"

"Is that a challenge, weakling? Are you trying to assume you hold even an ounce of my power within you?"

The raven haired warrior took a step forward, his left hand cocking back at his waist while a glowing green light began to encompass it. He was attempting not to kill this man outright, to have some fun with him; but that wasn't proving easy. He wanted to try to have fun in defeating this fool, rather than simply blow him away, but he doubted that would happen. Forcing his hand forward, the Saiyan released an emerald bolt of lightning-like energy toward Greed, observing with interest how he would react to the situation. Hopefully, he would at least be able to parry the shot. If not, then things would be extremely short-lived. By things, he happened to think of the man's life itself.

WC: 263

Last edited by Broly on 4/29/2012, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed 4/29/2012, 12:28 am

Greed dodged the attack and was shocked that he made it out of the way in time. He took back his stance and started laughing.

"That all most got me. But it was not to good enough to hit the almighty Greed." Greed Knew he had a lot of power, but not like this. Greed and a look in his eyes like he wanted to strip that power from him and claim it as its own.

"Thats a great power you got there. Soon I will have that power that you wield like a child!" But Greed knows that words are not going to affect this person. Greed laughs and says to the guy, "Alright now i show you what I have got!" Greed lunges forward at the person with his left hand balled into a fist. There is a lot of force behind his fist thinking this might be the blow that knocks him down. "Take this!" Greed screamed from the top of his lungs. As Greed lunged at him it took him back to when him and his brother was fighting back in the day. Greed and his brother fought with each other continuously to build up there strength. Greed wishes his brother can see him now.

WC:209

Last edited by Greed on 4/29/2012, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 4/29/2012, 1:48 am

OOC: All posts have to be 200 words to receive credit for them; that post doesn't count toward your total WC, unless you feel like editing it?
--

Broly saw Greed coming his way with his fist cocked, obviously intent on sending that hand directly into the warrior's face. Was he so obvious in all of his attacks? That would make things boring, in the end. Snarling as his pompous opponent came within his range, the warrior steeled himself for an impressive defense. Though this guy wasn't too powerful over all, he could still land a lucky blow somewhere, under the right conditions. Anything was possible, after all. It had been established that one could drown in an inch of water, so surely he had to have at least a mild defensive posture about him. Once Greed's fist slid toward his face, the Saiyan stepped to the right like a bullfighter. It was a fluid and elaborate motion, showcasing the warrior's advantage in speed.

Grinning sadistically, Broly quickly brought his left hand upward from his waist. It cut through the air like a knife through butter, hoping to land a solid blow upon the other man's chin. Hopefully, it would have enough force to knock him out, but Broly knew better than to send just one blow his opponent's way. Cocking his other hand backward, he swiftly sent it back out again in a flurry of strikes aimed directly at the man named Greed. He was determined to bring him down, no matter how highly he spoke of himself.

"Not good enough, insect!"

WC: 237
TWC:842
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed 4/29/2012, 3:04 am

Greed was hit by the first blow from the big guy. It slung Greed about thirty feet back. Greed some how got the strength to stand back up. As Greed wiped the blood off his face, he had a kind of smirk on his face and started laughing like it did not hurt that bad. But Greed knew he had terrible pain in his face. It took maybe two minutes to recover from the blow. But Greed will never recover all the way.

"You hit my face! My wonderful face! How dare you hit my face!"Greed yelled at the buff guy. "I guess I am going to have try a little harder at this. I have not tried my hardest yet buff guy. Explains Greed. Greed gathers all the strength that he can for now. He does not want to use all of it right at this very minute. Greed tries to figure out a way to hit him. Greed knows now that the buff guy is way to fast for him. He has to find a way around that. So Greed ran up to the buff guy with his hands behind his back charging his next attack. As he got close enough, he pushed his hands forward releasing a large amount of ki called the kamahamaha.

WC:217
TWC:975
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 4/29/2012, 3:23 am

Broly smirked as the man pulled his hands back to prepare a blast of energy. As he watched, he crossed his arms to show the level of disinterest he was feeling. This man was nothing special, and Broly honestly doubted that things would end up working out for his opponent in the end. Now, this blast could change that depending on it's strength, but Broly doubted it would. He doubted a lot of things these days; whether it be fate, his faith, his strength...it mattered little to him. He would doubt it if it existed, because odds were, it would not exist for long. His job was rubbing things out from existence, and for that he was glad. Business happened to be very good, in the industries of fucking shit up and getting things done.

As Greed's blast flew free from his fingertips, Broly lifted his left hand into the air. Coincidentally, he would lose the arm in a few more hours. However, that would not be from Greed's blast, but a stronger signature. That though, was a tale for another day. As Greed's Kamehameha slammed into Broly's palm, the warrior felt his feet budge backward several inches from the power he was attempting to restrain. This blast was more powerful than the man himself, something altogether impressive. It appeared that this man was capable of burning his hand! Wincing briefly as he suddenly threw his arm up into the air, Broly grinned.

Energy began to amass in his palm, a gently glowing ball quickly covering his fingertips in it's light. Like a baseball pitcher, the warrior suddenly pitched his energy forward through the air, watching as it arced toward Greed in an attempt to detonate. It was not his strongest blast, but it would provide him with something to test the man further. He had taken a hit and remained conscious after all. That itself was intriguing.

WC:320
TWC:1,162
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed 4/29/2012, 10:49 pm

Greed saw this ball of power coming toward him. Greed was struck with fear. Sadly Greed could not get out of the way in time. The ball of energy hit Greed with its force. It sent Greed flying back so far he almost went of the edge. Greed was lying on the ground with smoke coming off of him. He had smoke coming from his mouth. His body almost could not barely move. His body was badly wounded. Blood started to roll down his whole body. His shirt and jacket looked as it was burned. Greed tried to get the strength to get back up. But when he tried to get back he just opened up his rooms more. Greed could not get up. He laid there and was slowly drifting way from consciousness. When he was, he saw a glimpse of his brother telling Greed to go back. That his time was not done yet and plus you have not gain everything you want yet. Greed tried to get back up again. Greed got eoungh strength to get back up. He looked at the buff guy and told him,

"I will not give up even if it means I have to die." Greed had a serious look on his face and smiled at the buff guy. "I can take this as far has my body will let me." Greed was standing there holding his arm and slunching over.

WC:239
TWC:1,214
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down