Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 14: Path of the Damnation Part 3

Go down

Part 14: Path of the Damnation Part 3 Empty Part 14: Path of the Damnation Part 3

Post by Izon 5/5/2012, 8:43 pm

Path of the Damnation Part 3

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Path of the Damnation Part 2.

Reward: 2,000 zeni, +20 Villain Points, and a Graduation Certificate.

Ok, so you’re diabolical. Wonderful! You have one final test. Anyone can be greedy or even diabolical. But can you also be Tyrannical? Tyranny is someone who’s greedy and diabolical and yet, has power and knows how to control it. There’s an evil lord nearby, you must prove you are more worthy for the power.

Graduation Certificate - Can be hung on the wall of your home or ship. While in your home or ship your training is increased by +10 XP. Does not take up any add-on points.
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Part 14: Path of the Damnation Part 3 Empty Re: Part 14: Path of the Damnation Part 3

Post by Izon 5/6/2012, 2:02 am

Ian spent days, thinking for the next move. Angka wondered what his master's plan was. He was just lying there. He had many times shooed him off as Sawish had pleasured him. He was getting annoyed. Did he have a plan? He was no longer at the bottom of the totem pole. He was third. Huo was below him. Though everyone else was a weakling anyway. He felt pathetic once again. His master only broke them from their bonds. It was unclear how powerful he truly was.

Iric looked out through the bars of their cage at the twisted godforsaken land beyond. He had been here for two hundred years after destroying a planet in the name of the Saiyan Empire. He hadn't felt remorse, nor did he still. He was one to be alone, though getting out of this cage was his top priority. The bars were impenetrable. His only hope was the one called Izon. He didn't consider him a master, though if he got him out of this situation, he owed him. If he can bring him back to life, he would forever follow him as that would be a great man indeed.

The creature he knew as Angka revered him on the surface, but knew he questioned him. He was once a Royal Guardsman for King Vegeta's line. He knew how to spot someone who was hiding something. But this creature called Izon a demon. From the morphing of his hand, he figured that would be true. Could he owe his life to a demon? Demons are inherently untrustworthy. But this Izon hadn't promised anything either except that they were going to get out of this cage.

Huo leaned against a wall, watching Sawish and Izon pleasure one another. It made him sick. The only demons who act like that are Succubus'. Izon was no Succubus. He was a demon of greed. A demon that sought power. He knew him. Not personally. But he knew his reputation and history.

Huo studied the Saiyan turned Demon. Saiyans were inherently violent. They were untrustworthy, but prideful. He had spent his time studying all he could of the various races that inhabited the afterlife. Saiyans were almost on par with their cruelty as demons. They were generally a handful to deal with, especially if they knew how to transform.

Huo had been in this dump for the past thousand years. He had seen many come and go in his time. Izon was the only one to have gotten so many killed. Even those that sided with him were killed. It was obvious Iric was his right hand. Angka was an annoyance, but had power even above his. Mostly because of that last kill. Iric took out two and Angka got one, leaving Huo third. No one knew where Izon stood. He felt everyone else wondered the same thing. Was Izon powerful? He made Oric bow to him without so much as a look. Then he shattered the cuffs like they were nothing. Should he trust him? Should he not? Why did he get put here? This place was designed for those that the demons didn't even trust.

Ian let out an exhausted breath as he moved away from Sawish. It had been so long, he had forgotten how exhausting it could be. She was also very spirited, she took the lead most of the way. He looked up at the hole where the food would be lowered. They never appeared to be on any schedule, but they had a pattern. Today or tomorrow the portal would open and the food would be lowered. The ceiling was high enough one couldn't simply climb out. And the cuffs had made it impossible to fly out. Luckily they didn't have cuffs on anymore.

The decrepit old man came up and looked at the two of them. "I suspect you have a plan on getting out?"

Ian nodded. "Yes I do. And it'll happen today or tomorrow."

The old man held up his cuffed hands. "Care to release me?"

Ian thought a moment and shook his head. "No. I don't trust you."

"Yet you trust them?" He was talking about Iric, Angka and Huo. As well as Sawish.

Ian shook his head. "No, but I've got them figured out. I don't have you figured out yet."

The old man sat down. "I'm simply an old man. What is there to figure out?"

Ian stood and put his ragged cloths back on. "Simply put. Your cuffs glows brighter than anyone elses that was here."

"Well, I'm the only one in this band that has them on."

"Beyond that, I have my reasons old man." He headed out towards the main area. "Maybe if you tell me more about who you are and why you were helping me in the beginning."

The old man smiled and watched him leave. Ian had no idea at all. He didn't realize that without him, he was going to die. If he was left behind, Ian, or the so called Izon would feel his wrath. There was a reason they had more powerful cuffs on him. Even Izon himself feared him. Izon and his comrades are the reason he was put in here. They feared him. It was because of him that this place was even created a hundred thousand years prior.

He wanted Izon to succeed in escaping Demon death. He wanted him to come out of retirement and come to the mortal realm. If he did, he would force his way out of this place and torment the real Izon. It would be a dark day indeed for all existence.

Sawish looked at the old man as he looked over her. He creeped her out more than anyone else. He always had. Hiding in the shadows, keeping to himself. Every leader since she's arrived has made sure he was the first to eat. Who he was, she couldn't even venture a guess. But she really hoped Izon wouldn't free him.

Ian stood below the hole, waiting as everyone else watched him with some curiosity. He had no way of knowing when it was going to be coming as his mind couldn't penetrate the barriers, but some how in his gut, he knew.

And his feelings proved to be reliable as the gate began to open. His group came around him as the tub began to lower. He threw up his hand and it stopped. He took flight, shooting up, shattering the tub of gruel, and leaving the portal as the others followed. A crowd formed below and the Old Man watched as his only chance for escape was gone. He grinned as he thought about the hell he would be bringing upon hell with his escape. And that he knew would free him.

The orcs guarding the portal were shocked at the sudden appearance of five people. Ian let Sawish down as Iric's fist tore through one of them. Huo took out the other one, leaving Angka looking around for something to do.

An alarm blared, signalling the guard to come and stop the escape. No one figured this could happen as the cuffs normally prevented anyone from using their powers. Ian opened the door to the room and left, not worrying anyone else followed as he knew they would. Angka kicked the corpses down below and closed the portal. He didn't want to think what they would do to them, especially since they'd all have to become scavengers since Ian broke the tub. He knew if he didn't come with, he'd be starving for another month or so.

Ian walked down the corridor with a purpose, stopping briefly when he came to a juncture. He looked both ways and took the right. He didn't know where he was going, but he was going to act like it.

Sawish who was having issues keeping up spoke out. "Do you have any idea where you're going?" Ian only continued, leaving her irritated with this pace.

He could hear the stomping of feet behind them, which meant the guard came from the other direction. A good thing they had turned when they did. They came to a door and opened it. It was a large hall. Ian sighed as the hall was filled with orcs and souls. They screamed out as Ian and his crew fanned out launching onslaughts of energy.

"Go! Get out," Ian ordered. They took flight, Angka taking Sawish. The orcs took flight, but Ian had other plans. His mind snaked around the pillars, then with a jolt, they collapsed, bringing the entire ceiling down on everyone. Ian bolted around on the outside, racing to get to the outside while things collapsed around him.

He escaped as the rest of the building collapsed. A few of the spirits had managed to escape in time, but most didn't. He looked around the landscape. They were in a completely different area. He wasn't sure exactly where he was.

Huo flew up and made a quick look around. "They'll be looking for us. There's the portal to the demon realm over to the East. The orcs wouldn't dare follow us there."

Sawish didn't look so sure. "Wasn't it the demons decree to put us in the cage?"

Ian nodded. "Yes, but the demons are lazy. They don't do the work themselves. They're too busy doing what they do best. Pleasing themselves. A succubus' domain may not be a good place since they're almost always on the hunt."

Iric stood next to Ian. "You sound like you know the succubi pretty well."

"I do" was Ian's reply, then headed off to hte east where they could enter the demon's realm. It would be a great place to hide, and it would be the best place to look for a way back to the mortal realm. There were a couple reasons he wanted to be there. He knew the demons had powerful items. Izon's sword was one of them. If he could find that, then he would return and remove the head of Ryouji and put it on the pike for all to see. He could also gain some presence here. Gain a foot hold. He was one to expand. Hell is a good place to make sure you're comfortable. He wondered if Liora's domain was still open for grabs.

The trekked through the plains, keeping as close to the hills and rocks as possible in case they needed to hide quickly. They wanted to stick to the ground so they could try and stay out of site. Ian had learned no one except him in his party could hide their energy, so it seemed a bit pointless to weaken himself to do so. It took a couple of hours, but they made it to the cave that led to the demon realm.

Huo explained how important it was to remain vigilante as they are patrolled frequently by orcs. The portal to the demon realm was still deep inside. They took caution as they moved through the torch lit cave. Shadows danced around them which made it so they were on edge all the time. They were alert, waiting for something to jump out at them.

It never came. They reached the portal with little effort. Ian was the first to go through. When he came out he grinned. He was in Korig's domain. It was being contested over. No one had claimed it yet. People were busy fighting over it. He could tell by the destruction. Though Korig's fortress remained untouched.

Once the others came through, he pointed over to the castle. "Korig's fortress."

"You know him", asked Angka.

"I knew him. I killed him."

Huo knew Korig. A deceptive bastard if there ever was one, but he was powerful. Maybe he was Izon. Not many could do that. Maybe Liora could. He let that stew in his mind as they made their way down the path towards Korig's fortress.

They arrived at the gates which were wide open. From what Ian knew during his time here, it meant it was still open territory. Liora had grabbed a few during his time with her. They stepped through and with a wave of his hand, the doors shut, sending a loud echo throughout the land.

"Being a demon yourself Izon, you should know the other demon lords won't accept you taking this over. Not without a challenge. You're breaking the rules of taking domains."

Huo was right, but Ian didn't care. The domain was now his. "Damn the rules. I've never been one to follow them."

"You're a fool Izon. Not following the rules will be a great way of bringing down the entire demon realm onto us."

Sawish didn't look too confident after hearing that. She was beginning to think it was a better idea to stay in the cell. They were in an area where death was frequent. Demons kill over less, and not only did they take a domain without issuing a challenge, they were escaped convicts. They would be tortured before death.

"I killed Korig and Liora. I don't fear the rest. Their domains belong to me."

Huo and Angka looked at one another with disbelief. Liora was a feared demon. She had power and influence. Korig had cunning and terrible power. Two lords that were among the feared in the realm. Liora was also Angka's mistress, which made things fall into place.Their disbelief in this man being Izon was slowly diminishing.

It didn't take long for those who laid claim to this domain to show up. They stood outside calling to the one who had taken it. Ian was more than willing to show his face. Once he came outside, they froze.

Ian waved to them. To them, it was a familiar face. The face of a servant. The face of the servant who killed Liora and Korig. Ian only grinned at their uneasiness. Then seeing Huo and Angka step out, they barely recognized them, though they knew it was them. Three demons they thought they had put away.

"Ian Lancaster", said one of them. Huo remembered him as Berva. A fat slob. A demon who took the gluttony domain. "I didn't think I'd see you again. Last I heard, you were killed and put into prison in hell."

Ian could only laugh. "They tried and failed."

Another one, tall and skinny as a stick called out. "Lancaster! Or should I call you Izon, since you took his name. You seem to have a knack for getting out of situations and causing annoyances. I'll tell you what. Leave here and leave Huo and Angka and leave the demon realm and we won't finish you off."

Ian thought a moment then shook his head. "I'm too comfortable here. Take over Liora's domain if you wish. I'll stick to Korig's."

Korig was the cunning domain. One of Ian's favorite traits. He felt at home here. More than the slut domain that was Liora's. It was nicer though. He'd have to remedy that. Iric watched the demon lords closely. It was one thing to kill a demon, it was a whole other thing to kill a lord. They didn't gain their power by chance.

Huo didn't like Ian's attitude towards this situation. No one simply defies a lord without repercussions, even if they've killed two others. It was clear he wasn't the real Izon, but who was he if he wasn't the real thing? And why do they fear him so much? Was it because he killed Korig and Liora?

Angka backed away from the balcony. "Master is not master. He's an impostor."

Ian looked at him. "I'm not an impostor. I'm Ian Lancaster. I took the Izon profile for a reason. Besides, it's just a name."

Huo couldn't believe this man's ignorance. Didn't he learn anything as a servant? "Do you not know hwat happens when you take another demon's name?"

Ian looked at him with a blank stare. The demons below let out a laugh that echoed throughout.

"This is the problem with mortals! They think everything is simply easy to take. You've tied yourself to Izon! Right now Izon is probably plotting on how to get out of his prison! Every time you get stronger, so does he."

Huo couldn't believe the stupidity of the man he followed. "You taking Izon's name means the fate of the galaxy could be in peril. Heaven, hell, demon realm, mortal realm. They're all fucked because you took his name."

Ian hadn't heard that before. This became more interesting and already he had plans. He was formulating them quickly. He had control over one of the most feared demons in existence. He had control over them all.

"So then as I get more powerful, so does he?" Huo nodded. Ian let out a laugh. "Then I'll tell you what. I'll stop gaining strength. But in return, you must grant me this domain and any artifacts you might have. I do gotta protect myself."

"You dare try to hold us hostage?" Ian referred to this one as sticks. He was the masochist domain.

"I dare as I please. There's much here that can get me more powerful quickly. I will live here, in my new domain peacefully. I want to be able to go back and forth to the mortal realm. I have a few things I must complete there."

"Master not master."

"Quiet Angka! If you don't wish to follow me, then leave! I have no need of you."

Angka thought a moment. Ian had gotten him more powerful and helped him escape. He may not be the real Izon, but he certainly have proven to be someone of great power. But if he had a lot of power, why did he die? Were mortals really that powerful? Angka simply bowed.

"Very well Ian. You can have your domain. But you find your own path to the mortal realm. Angka! Make sure he doesn't get any stronger!"

Angka nodded and they watched as the demons left. Ian smiled as he walked back in and sat at his throne thinking about his next move.

WC:3033
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down