Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of Damnation, new and improved Dabura!

Go down

Path of Damnation, new and improved Dabura! Empty Path of Damnation, new and improved Dabura!

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/22/2012, 11:00 pm

Path of Damnation

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Villain Points

Congrats, you’re dead. Welcome to the afterlife! Many choose heaven as there’s peace and tranquility, but you’re one of those that seek adventure and pain! This takes some work though, but it’s fun work! Pass the first test and you’re on your way! This test is greed. how greedy can you be.

As the demon king sat in the neutral zone for beings that were always neutral in their lives, not good nor evil. His mind tried to concentrate on other things but killing people. His big ears could pick up noises from hundreds of miles away. He could here King Yemma judging souls. All there was to do was watch little clouds float around the boring as hell place. They wandered around the giant place, looking for something to do, but what they didn't know was if he ever got the chance, Dabura would kill them again. Bored outta his mind he sat there watching as he wished he wasn't dead, oh how this was torture. Suddenly an actual being came strolling by. It was a very slim man with shorts and a t-shirt and inside a pocket of his pants was an Capsule-pod (I pod but in Dbz form), attached to it was a long cord that led up to the man's ears. Dabura got really mad as the ridiculous man started to dance, oh how the Demon King hated humans. Dabura quickly got up and threw his fist across the mans face.

"Enough!" Dabura screamed.

He watched as the man fell to the ground, completely shocked by the sucker punch. The man got up and took off away from Dabura.

"Ah!, peace and quiet," Dabura silently spoke as he sat back in the grass.

The demon king although demon, he still loved the sound of nothing, the sound of silent, unless the noise was screams of horror. Oh how he loved those screams. He decided that was enough silence for now and got up to cause more screaming and panic.

Dabura got up and walked to anther demon, a helper of the other world and looked it dead in the eyes and spoke,

"Boo!" Dabura yelled,

Quickly the helper got scared and ran off to go tell Yemma again. Yemma was all over Dabura's back about causing destruction, The demon king didn't care though, he loved to kill, loved to cause screams and loved to hear the them out, "IT'S A FREAK, RUN!". That made him more angry and ferociousness which made him a better killer. The reason Dabura wasn't sitting in hell right now was he wasn't bad enough, you can't be bad if your born at the same time you die, yes Dabura Was Born in death. He was told he was reincarnated from a being that was good but changed at the last moment and killing tons of other world helpers. To deal with him Yemma made that being into a new one.

The king of all Demons was about to cause a major amount of destruction, he got all hyped up from just thinking about killing every single other world helper. Dabura licked his lips as he began to walk over to a helper that was frozen with fear.

The demon laughed at it's fear, "Such little things yet so much fear, it's a shame they don't get to live to see the rise of Dabura upon earth,"

Dabura got within arm distance of the little red bastard.

"Oh poor little demon, did daddy forget to teach you some strength?" He spoke as his knee flew up and nailed the demon in it's gut.

Dabura's knee flew deep into the helper thing's gut, far deeper then he ever done before. He could feel it touch a lung as it crushed his chest. Next he picked it up by the head, watching as it tried to scream but it's voice was to scratchy.

"Will every kill I get the better I feel, The more satisfaction I get," Dabura's hand started to crush the head of the little red demon.

The demon king crushed even further, letting the skull push into the brain, sending out blood everywhere. Dabura then turned around to see five other world guards rushing toward the unstoppable beast. They had trained since the universe was born and they all hated Dabura for all the damage he caused to other world. Once the guards got close enough Dabura's image quickly faded away and reappeared behind one of the guards.

"I'm over here you pure hearted creeps!" The demon king shouted at the five guards as he through his fist into the back of the first guard.

Dabura then raised his right elbow and swung it deep into the next of the first one. After watching that guard fly into the side of neutral zone his image disappeared again. he appeared at the body of the guard he just sent toward some trees. He landed on top of the body and started jumping up and down screaming, "GET UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF HELL!"

"Leave guard 1 alone!" The second guard screamed at Dabura.

Once again the angry Demon king's image shimmered away and was forced behind the weak #2.

"FINE, YOU'RE MY NEW TARGET!" Dabura angrily screamed, as his knee flew into the back of #2.

The demon then jabbed his fist through #2's back then pulled back his bloody arm. Without a moment to spar he turned around and grabbed the fist of the third guard that was firing a fiery fast punch.

"Not today you overconfident punk!" The ruthless king shouted after he plunged his fist into the guards gut, sending him to the ground.

Dabura quickly walked to #1's body and dug through the pockets of it's armor, inside there was a piece of paper that read,

Level 8 of death road, contains 1000 earthing Zeni, demon guarding it, must kill demon for money.

"Well this is strange," Dabura spoke as he rubbed his chin," Guess who's getting 1000 Zeni. You guessed right, the demon king,"

Dabura turned around faster then a rocket, he whipped his fist out and smacked it into guard #4. While the fourth guard was stepping back from the blow he just encountered the demon king grabbed it's head and threw him at guard 5 who was really slow but powerful. The body was within feet of the last guard, but instead of it hitting him the guard grabbed the legs and the head at the same time at yanked in opposite directions, tearing the guard in half.

Dabura's eyes grew out of his head as he watched the guard lick his lips and start toward the demon king. The last guard reached to his side and pulled out a sword that was able to cut anything up, alive or dead.

"Good thing I trained with King Kai," Dabura spoke as his image once again disappeared and reappeared behind the guard.

The demon king locked his fists together and slammed them down upon the scaly head of the beast. The last guard crumbled to the ground. Dabura got ready for a serious fist slam but the guard had a different plan. It threw it's arm up in the air and grabbed on to the demon's leg. Guard 5 began to swing him around.

"Cut it out!" Dabura screamed as he tried to pull away.

"How about......" The guard spoke in a deep voice, "NO!"

The other world guard threw Dabura into the side of a hill, one big hill big enough to call a mountain. It clearly had spikes growing out of it and it looked like it's top could collapse at any moment. Dabura's body slammed into the side of the mountain, sending the top of it down on him. The rocks slammed into his head first then sliced the side of his body. All he felt during that moment was his pride shattering into tiny pieces.

"No, I will not fail!" Dabura's screams sent the guard backward.

He flew down to the ground. His eyes remained focused on the guard. Dabura rubbed his feet into the ground.

"I'll kill you, travel down that path and take the gold for myself," The very pissed off demon spoke.

He took off toward the last guard. Raising his power, wanting more. As soon as he was close enough Dabura pulled his foot up shot it toward the guard that loved to mess with demons. His foot entered in the chest of #5. Dabura watched as his body flew into the ground. The guard was tough, but Dabura wasn't going to be beat by some guard. He was too strong for that. The guard's body laid lifeless in the grass of the battle ground. Dabura walked to the body and picked it up. After a couple of minutes of sitting there he tossed the dead body into the air.

Immediately afterward he walked to a tunnel that the guard's came out of.

"This will be easy," Dabura spoke as he began to walk over to the tunnel.

As he approached the tunnel his brain hatched an idea. He placed his hand in front of him and formed a ki ball, he then shot it at the cave. He fired more, and more.

Eventually one demon came out and shouted "What do you want!"

"I want the 1,000 Zeni inside here," Dabura shouted back.

"Someone already claimed it, guard number 3 I think," The frighted helper spoke.

"Great, your help is much appreciated," Dabura shot anther blast but at the helper, "Go to hell,"

The demon king ran back over to the dead body of #3. He searched the corpse and did find the 1,000 Zeni.

"Excellent," The demon king smiled.
W.C. 1575
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down