Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of the Cleansing pt 1 & 2

Go down

Path of the Cleansing pt 1 & 2 Empty Path of the Cleansing pt 1 & 2

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/9/2012, 9:00 pm

Path of the Cleansing
Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points

You make it to the afterlife, but feel ashamed of your past deeds. That’s when you’re approached by a little red skinned demon. He tells you of a way to cleans your soul, but the path is difficult. But in three steps, you could be free from your sins. First step is to run through a cleansing machine that they use for those going to Hell.

Last edited by Bardock on 4/15/2012, 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Path of the Cleansing pt 1 & 2 Empty Re: Path of the Cleansing pt 1 & 2

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/9/2012, 10:58 pm

Bardock's body felt great, sure he was recently crushed by anther Saiyan and died by his energy. This wasn't the death that he expected, he always thought that his body would be beaten to death by some high leveled changeling. Well he was dead and he was going to have to make the best of his three weeks he had in this dump.

Upon arrival he noticed a line of white cloud like things floating around. He didn't know what was going on. Bardock assumed that this was a line to be judged. He waited in line for about an hour. Once he reached the giant desk that contained a giant red beast sitting in a giant chair. The name tag upon the desk said "King Yemma". Bardock bowed his head once he reached close enough to beast, It was what he did to King Vegeta once he entered the room.

"Bardock!" The King spoke "You have committed some bad things in your life, however it wasn't enough to make you go to hell, and certainly not enough to make you go to heaven with your amount of goodness, so you may choose to spend your time here wisely,"

And with that Bardock was released to wander about this boring place. His decision was to just wait it out until it was up. Until a short red like demon approached him.

"Um, sir I can help you cleanse your soul but it will take a little hard work," it spoke

"Sure, if it'll keep me busy then I guess so," Bardock replied

"Ok then it's settled, come with me," The demon grabbed Bardock's arm and started pulling him

The little red midget pulled Bardock into a dark room that contained a dim light at one wall, at least it seemed like a wall, until he placed his hand on it or nothing. The room was wider then he had expected, the walls were far out he assumed or maybe just never ending. The thought of a never ending room in which you can easily get lost it, especially a pitch black one.

The red man started to speak up, "The only way for you to even begin to cleanse your soul is to first go through the soul cleanser that we keep in hell,"

"Wait, so that means I have to travel to hell?" Bardock questioned while they were still in the dark never ending room

"Yes, here let me flip these lights on," The ogre thing spoke as it flipped the light switch and the lights flickered on

To Bardock's surprise the room was never ending. all you could see was lights turn on in rows, never ending rows. And the door they came in wasn't even on a wall, you could walk around the door multiple times.

"Listen, go on the opposite side of that door and open it, there will be a winding stair case that leads down to hell, be careful demons will try and kill you, also I have to shut the door and lock it once you step in or else the creatures will escape from hell," The thing explained

"Why can't I just go through the main doors out front?" Bardock questioned

"Well, to be honest I'm not suppose to be doing this," The red ogre bit his lips as he motioned Bardock to go

The dead Saiyan started walked to the door, his steps made a, clunk , clunk ,clunk noise. He then went to the opposite side of the door. The front of the door was made of oak , but the opposite side wasn't made of wood, It was made of pure darkness. The door knob was made of light. The sight of this was astounding, as he stared at the door something happened in Bardock. He could feel a strange feeling, almost like pain but not quite. Then it happened, he saw the past of the universe and all of the pain and torment every creature is what he felt. He was lost inside the power of the mysterious door. His entire body was consumed in the pain that everyone and everything felt. He even felt the pain he had already experienced before in his life.

Bardock's body was jerked back and in reaction he immediately flew his fist into the nearest person, the ogre.

"Ah what the hell!" He screamed as he tried to get into a fighting stance

Bardock spoke up with an apology "Sorry, you startled me big time,"

"Well, just don't look at the door, it's made to make the escapes want to turn back," the ogre explained

Bardock shut his eyes and walked over to the door, once he reached it he placed his hand on the knob made of shining light. Once opened he could feel his body begin to sweat, which didn't make sense because he was dead. He walked into the deep dark tunnel of death, after his body was in he opened his eyes, which was a bad idea.

A large object came flying his way, it had wings that stretched from about 7-8 feet. It's mouth was slightly open just so you could see it's fangs. The tongue of the beast was flopping around out side of it's dark and evil face.

Bardock watched as the monster got closer to him. His speed, now increased majorly , was so fast he shot to the side of the thing. He implanted his elbow deep inside of it. His fist almost touched it's non-beating heart. With that it slammed into the side of the sort of wide tunnel. The only way to keep it from getting out was to bring it back to where it came from.

The dead, but fearless Saiyan grabbed the beast's tail and started to drag it along with him. The stench of the dead stuck around the tunnel with him. Bardock thought that the tunnel was just straight and led to hell. This was not the case. He noticed a series of moving floors, like escalates. He stepped upon the moving floor and could feel his body start to move forward.

"Wow, this will be easy," Bardock spoke as he moved along the conveyor belt

Suddenly the speed of the conveyor belt shot to almost the speed of light. Now close to a major light source. The ride wasn't exactly perfect, due to what would happen next. The end of the conveyor belt came on the edge of the tunnel/cave they were in. Bardock's body went flying off and above strange sharp rocks below him. His reaction was to start to fly, to bad you don't have ki when your dead. Bardock's face grew a frown as he started to fall down.

He could see the bottom of hell approaching below him. He closed his eyes and waited for the shock of pain that was bound to come at any second, instead he fell right into the red water/lava pit. As soon as his body crashed into the liquid he swam back to the shore of hell. Upon arriving there he saw many beast there, waiting for there chance to beat the snot out of him.

The dead Saiyan rose out of the red water, his clothes weighing him down a ton.

He walked up to one dead guy and told him, "Your hear due to you bad life, i'm here to become good so if you don't like me I'll be on my way shortly,"

The evil man threw a punch aimed right at Bardock's face. The Saiyan replied with catching the fist and slamming his own into the man. The reaction was keeling down to the ground and holding his gut. Suddenly several other dead guys surrounded Bardock. Thus a massive fight Good vs Evil started.

Man #1 swung his knee directly at Bardock's groin. In reply he stopped it by slamming his knee into the man's. Quickly he swung his elbow behind him slamming it into anther man who was aiming his flat hand at the dead but fearless Saiyan's neck. While his knee was still stopping the first guy Bardock reached back and grabbed the head of the second one and threw his body over his, slamming it into the stunned enemy 1.

Quickly Bardock shot up into the air, as high as he could as man 3 on his right swung a fist. Too bad there was a very evil beat to his left that the punch slammed into as he jumped into the air. Once he came down he landed swiftly on his feet. Man 3 was still highly pissed, so in turn he tried to punch him again while Bardock faced him. This time Bardock ducked down and moved slightly to the right. His quick speed brought him upward. Upon his rise of speed he swung his fist up vertically and pushed the man's fist to the left (Bardock's left). He then put his fist close to him and swiped his elbow across the man's face, after that he swung his right knee up, slamming into the gut of the enemy.

4 out, one left. Bardock charged toward the last one, looks like #5 thought he was tough. Bardock swung his right leg into the air and to his left. The leg hit the man in the face and caused his body to go flying into a small dirt side.

"Now to get to that Cleansing machine!" Bardock shouted as he ran to a giant machine guarded by some hell guards.

Once he reached the machine he noticed the same demon that he'd spoke to earlier.

" Wow, I saw that fight, you're pretty strong, now just step in the machine you'd be 1/3 of the way done," The demon spoke

"WHAT! ONLY ONE THIRD!," Bardock angrily shouted

"Yes, what did you think this was going to be a ride in the park?" The demon spoke as it turned the machine on, "Now get in,"

"One more thing," Bardock told him as he waited to get inside the machine, "It was a tunnel not a staircase,"

"Oh sorry, no ones ever been down there before," The demon spoke as he motioned for the Saiyan to get inside already,

Bardock stepped inside of it, he felt the water or steam or whatever it was,touch his skin as he got into it. For once he felt like he was above the world and all was calm.

W.C. 1737
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down