Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old friend...(Spar-Alberdyne ~V~ Khaos)

2 posters

Go down

An old friend...(Spar-Alberdyne ~V~ Khaos) Empty An old friend...(Spar-Alberdyne ~V~ Khaos)

Post by Alberdyne 5/18/2012, 4:22 pm

By that time, Alberdyne Cormyr was a full-fledged Sellsword working for Capsule. Capsule needed skilled adventurers to complete various tasks around the world, and around the universe at times. However, Al came from the distant world known as Kanassa and wanted to avoid missions dealing with Kanassa because of who lived there. His Father, the one man in the entire universe that Al hated above all others. He hated Michael Cormyr as much as he loved him, as much as everybody loved him. Michael had become a renowned Hero on Kanassa and had completed far too many campaigns for anybody else to ever break free from that shadow. Besides, Al knew his destiny lay as being an earthbound warrior, and not a Kanassan defender. Al was eager to write his own story, and in order to do that, he had to leave the comfort zone of his Father's shadow. Earth became his new home. Capsule became the new umbrella for him to function under. With time, he came to respect the lifestyle of an Adventurer, and learned a lot from his peers. He was always a quick learner, and fiercely intelligent. Furthermore, all Kroniths had a hunger for knowledge and power. But they had the sense of honour to use obtained power in a good way.

The PTO had ensured that Kanassans were always fighting for good causes. The PTO had done tremendous damage to the Kanassan world, and the world-view of the Kanassans themselves. Al was just a Kronith growing up on a ravaged world and having escaped that world. However, once a Kanassan, always a Kanassan. Al had the strain of a seasoned combat veteran despite his youthful age. The last few events that went down on Kanassa before heading to Earth shaped the young Kronith's outlook on life. Perhaps for the better, it gave him something to focus his anger and hatred on. Al currently laid in his bed in the Capsule provided barracks. Staring at the bed on top of him, he knew it was empty. It so happened that many of the more seasoned Sellswords were on various missions around the world. Al just happened to have some downtime. Once he felt the familiar pull of the Astral Crystal in his possession, he smiled. The hour for another battle has arrived. I must be diligent in my training at al times. The Kronith warrior slid out of bed, and walked outside of the barracks building and on to the training grounds. Warriors of various skill levels were constantly training at all times.

It was a lifestyle that Al had come to love.

One of the on-site Drill Sergeants approached him.

"Al, my lad. You here for more training?" He asked, a cool smile on his face.

"Ah, Sir. Sorry but I have something to take care of tonight. I will train once I'm done with that task." Al said.

"Very good, I will be around until morning then another instructor will take my place." He said.

"Shifts, I know. No worries I will return on your shift. I've been keeping up with my general studies too." Al said. He continued. "Also, the matter I have to take care of is this." Al removed his Astral Crystal from his packs, and showed his Instructor the glowing object. It was a summon. "I am being called for duty."

"Very good, kid. Give them Hell, and remember your training at all times."

"I promise. Whoever is summoning me, will remember my name forever." Al grinned, and walked towards a quiet spot to sit down and meditate with The Astral Crystal in his hands.

When Al opened his eyes next, he was on The Astral Plane. Always, the transition from the physical world to the metaphysical world sent an electric chill up his spine. He smiled at that sensation and walked forward, taking in his environment. Earthrealm was different from Kanassarealm. Earthrealm did not have The Tree of Life, but rather, there was an in-between reality called Eden. On Eden, Al could see the Snake Road in the distance, and a strange tower just a ways off. This world was in between Earthrealm and King Kai's World. A world that Al had never seen before. As Al walked through the dense forest, he couldn't help but notice the beauty in that place. Kanassa is a ravaged world that lacks a certain charm to it. Earth is a young world in comparison. Al looked around, and found a suitable tree to lean against. He decided that whoever was summoning him could find him easily after what he did next. Using his Ki Control, Al's aura flared out of his body, burning brightly to reflect the pureness of heart. His energy caused the plants nearby plants and shrubbery to sway slightly.

His energy was in synch with his environment, there was no evil intent behind his aura. He simply wanted to be found. He was certain whoever was summoning could probably Ki Sense, and that was critical to finding someone in a dense place like the one he was in. Al's energy was a unique signature because it swelled with The Omniverse. A power that was more like a place than an actual ability. Al folded his arms across his massive chest, and closed his eyes. Many thoughts filled his mind, but he calmed them quickly using the Kanassan concentration technique. The moment to spar would soon be upon him. He had changed much since the first time he had encountered Yamcha, and had learned to control himself. He no longer considered Yamcha an enemy, but was weary of him. Too many battles had made the Kanassan warrior have a stern outlook on life. Al kept his arms folded across his chest, and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. His eyes were closed, and he was waiting. The energy surrounding him cast a beautiful glow on his immediate surroundings. All in all, it was a serene place to do a spar on.

Eden.

WC=1,012
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

An old friend...(Spar-Alberdyne ~V~ Khaos) Empty Re: An old friend...(Spar-Alberdyne ~V~ Khaos)

Post by Khaos 5/18/2012, 5:13 pm

Jeraph had been running Snake Way trying to get to King Kai's planet for what seemed like an eternity. His armor had grown heavy during the run, causing his speed to slow down due to the weight. His muscles had begun to ache, and burn from the run, his breathing was heavy, this was training. When he slowed down he began to notice the clouds, and even the planet he was approaching. It wasn't like earth, it was more like a very small moon in every way except it had flora on it. It was barely large enough to hold maybe one hundred people.

His muscles were beginning to feel better, he had slowed down to almost a walk at this point. Out of no where his right thigh got hit with a burning sensation. Registering the pain he quickly reached down and into his inside pocked on his grieves. His hand found the source of the heat, the red stone known as an Astral Crystal, was glowing red hot. The energy source it found on the Astral Plane was large to cause it to glow like this.

Jeraph began to reminisce about the last astral battle he had. He could still remember the feeling of his sword being tugged on, the smell of Alberdyne's blood as his Ki Sword had hit his torso. Not only had he proven himself in his first fight against an alien he had made a friend. He knew that the chance that he would find the same person waiting to do battle with him very low, he hoped he would. He remembered a few of the abilities his friend had used, and knew he would like to see him again.

A flash of blinding red light caused Jeraph to clinch his eyes shut tightly. The flash subsided quickly, and he reopened his eyes. He could now tell he was on the Earth version of the Astral Plane, he was still on Snake Way but it had changed slightly, the brick was darker and newer in appearance. The clouds he had been noticing now looked more like storm clouds ready to unleash a fury from mother nature. His muscles no longer ached, and he was not breathing heavy any longer, having stepped completely out of his body.

He then felt a large power, it wasn't a slow building more like a flash flood, and it seemed to come from one of the small planetoids surrounding Snake Way. Jeraph kept his Ki down to nothing, and lifted off the bricks. He began to trace the energy signature and flew towards it. He then spotted the planet and made the shape out of a humanoid figure standing leaning against a tree. He landed himself on the planet, and began to walk the rest of the way. He was stalking his prey like a tiger stalks it's dinner.

He finally approached the man, coming out from the wooded area and stepped forward.

"You summoned me" Jeraph said, his voice no longer sounding like the demon at all, but having the high pitch almost angelic.

WC 516
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down