Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above the clouds

Go down

Above the clouds Empty Above the clouds

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/22/2012, 12:22 pm

Above the Clouds

Easy Quest

Requirements: None

Reward: 1,000 Zeni

A storm looms on the horizon. Far above Earth in the heavens themselves, resides a cloud created by the gods. But one can not simply fly up and claim their prize. The clouds that surround the artifact are almost impenetrable by mortals. Find a way through.

-----------------

Yamcha was in deep meditation in his estate, deep within his meditation chamber when he heard a voice. It was King Kai. Hey Yamcha, how are you doing? Is my Training uniform helping you out of some tricky spots? The Human warrior then responded telepathically to the North Kai, Yes, but I lost some friends and a master due to my recklessness. It’s like I’m an expert but not a master.

King Kai nodded and responded. You were the student which held the most promise, I see you’ve learned the balanced dragon stance. Now, the reason I’ve come to talk to you is because there is something I know that may help you. High up in the clouds, there is a processor that’s evil and is protected by strong guardians, if you manage to get up there and defeat the guardians, you will be faced with the processor. It will be a hard fight to beat the processor but once you do, you’ll be awarded with a nimbus which you can ride seeing as your pure of heart.

Yamcha asked telepathically How do I get to this place? King Kai then spoke. Go to the ice wall, there is a wise sage who is part human and part shin called Prat. He will fight with you to see if your strong enough and if you are, he’ll use his divine power to teleport you to the sky kingdom where the processor lies. Yamcha then smiled while meditating Thanks King Kai.

The human warrior then broke his meditation and left the meditation room, running towards the front door, opening it and upon leaving his house; gathered a emerald green aura about his body and flew off towards the ice wall which wasn’t far from where he was.

*** few moments later ***

Flying at a fast pace, Yamcha reached the ice wall only to see a long white haired human training his martial arts. The human warrior broke his aura, stopping his powered flight and floated in the air watching him. So? Could this be the sage, the scouter isn’t picking up any energy but I know how to sense… As the mixed martial artist sensed the human, he was shocked. The Fuck? He has more energy then me! His Jin is as high as mine Yamcha then floated down and landed a few feet from the human sage. “Hey! Yo! Are you the one who knows how to get to the sky kingdom where the processor resides?”

The sage smirked, “Yeah, that’s me…and your stronger then most that look for the price of the sky kingdom, but tell me; why do you see it?” Yamcha replied. “I need it to save energy when flying. Never know when transport will come in handy.” The sage spoke, “Very well, lets see what you got.” The hybrid shin/human then unsuppressed his true power, a white aura coming about his body as his power level rose, the scouter now reading his battle fighting power at one hundred and ninety thousand.

The sage then shot forward towards Yamcha and by using a technique called machine gun fist, launched a barrage of jabs towards the wolf druid’s face as he attempted to hit his skull multiple times to make him dizzy, Yamcha just used a technique he created called enhanced movements and moved his neck to easily dodge the blows. He then shot out his right palm at the sage’s chest and discharged a golden energy wave from his palm towards the sage.

The sage used a technique called Ki Transmutation, one that Yamcha has never seen before, the sage’s body glowing with blue energy. He then opened his mouth and fired a strong erasor gun at point blank range. Yamcha crossed his arms in an ‘X’ across his chest and put his head underneath his arms as the blast came. Smoke overcame the human warrior as he blocked the strong attack.

The sage then used another technique called Tri-Form to create two copies of himself and all three sages shot forward. Yamcha shot up from the smoke into the sky and the sage along with his two clones followed. All three sages pointed their right pointer fingers at Yamcha and fired a super dodon pa each. Yamcha used the afterimage technique to dodge all three super dodon rays and disappeared from view.

Yamcha knew about the multiform techniques as well as the weakness: the strain of the attacks done by the clones makes the user more tired. The human warrior appeared behind one of the clone and launched an ultra punch to the back spine of the first clone, causing said clone to vanish from the intense pain canceling out the clone’s energy. He then gathered a fire about his body and rushed towards the second clone who then fired a dodon pa toward the human warrior which Yamcha caught with his right palm.

With his right palm red from catching the attack and canceling it out, The Human Warrior kept going, gathering energy from his Jin and performing a Surging attack to the chest of the second clone, sending it flying and making it fade away from the sheer power of Yamcha’s physical attack.

Yamcha then looked at the sage. “Now what? Tri-Forms a good technique but too much strain on the self.” The sage blurred from view and re-blurred with a hard kick to the chest. Yamcha didn’t have much time at this point, so he did the only thing he could do, brace his chest for impact by flexing his upper body muscles. The kick landed but had little to no affect.

Yamcha now angered yelled. “Try my Wolf Fang Fist!” He then started his assault, a blue wolf lunged forward towards the sage and what looked like a wolf pouncing on the hybrid shin/human’s chest was a deadly barrage of kicks, followed by a twin palm strike which sent the
Sage flying back. He then used a technique called speed burst and vanished.

The human warrior then appeared behind the sage with a twin fisted spike to the collarbone which made the sage plummet to the ground hard. A small crator was made as the sage hit.

Yamcha summoned the flames of his flaming aura about his body once more and shot down to where the sage hit, his right fist out as he was going to land a hit with his technique which was called surging punch.

As the human warrior was about to hit him with his physical attack, the sage made an afterimage of himself, the attack successfully dodged by the hybrid human/shin. Yamcha pulled his right fist out of the ground only to get kicked in his left arm, his kidneys and his chest by the sage’s speedy and sneaky movements.

Yamcha felt the pain but wasn’t out of it yet. He pointed his right finger and fired a energy beam to the torso of the sage. The sage got hurt from the beam and grabbed himself.

The sage then jumped back and put his hands in the form of a triangle infront of his chest and discharged a hot wave of spiritual energy called the tri-beam or known as the crane cannon by some. Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip, formed a blue ki sphere as big as a medicine ball and thrusted his palms forward towards the tri-beam as he yelled. “KAMEHAMEHA! Super Style!”

The two attacks clashed but Yamcha was outmatched by the sage when it came to energy. The super kamehameha got consumed by the tri-beam and ripped towards him.

The attack hit and Yamcha screamed as he felt it. His king kai gi took most of the damage but it was still painful. Yamcha was breathing hard, his body and king kai training uniform was smoking from the energy attack. He then noticed that the sage was getting weak. He braced his body and yelled. “KAIOKEN! TIMES TWELVE!!” A ruby red aura came about his body as he shot forward, his left tattoo glowing as he launched his left fist forward towards the sage and unleashed his strongest Jin attack: Dragon Fist.

As the dragon fist ripped towards the sage, He screamed. Yamcha smirked, it was his turn to feel pain. But ironically, the attack broke infront of the sage. Yamcha was bewildered, never seeing a defense like that.

“Alright” The sage said after the smoke and snow and dust died down. “You are strong enough for the sky kingdom, you got some good moves, but you gotta be more strategic in your attacks.”

The sage healed himself, his aura feeling warm and calming. He then healed Yamcha and they both smiled. “Good match sage, but tell me; what defensive strategy did you use against my dragon fist.” The sage spoke. “I use Kiai Shield, a technique where your voice can act like a barrier and defend against energy attacks. I still took some damage though. Now I’m going to send you to the front gate of the castle in the sky. Now remember, some of those guards are really strong, stronger then me. So be careful and remember. Be more strategic.”

And with that the sage used his divine shin power to teleport Yamcha to the sky palace.

1555 words

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down