Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Klub!

Go down

Fight Klub! Empty Fight Klub!

Post by Sigea 7/10/2012, 2:04 am

On a Planet full of lush green environment, is a certain species. This species are known as Namekians and thought of throughout the universe as the most peaceful race ever to exist. Under the guidance of the ‘Guru’, the Nameks live in peace and harmony. But, unknown to almost all the peaceful creatures on Planet Namek, there is a group of Non-followers of Guru’s teachings. These Nameks, host a nightly event, where they gamble, drink, deal and all other things opposite of the Great Guru’s wishes. These Nameks have dubbed these events ‘Forbidden’, so it’s only referred to by all as ‘Forbidden’.

Also, in these ‘Forbidden’ events, they were not just Namekians. It was more of a universal event, more than a planetary one. There were beings coming far and wide to these forbidden events to test their skill, might, and their wallets. In this, their were fights mostly, where people would bet. It would always be one on one fight so the winner of the fight would get the spoils of his hard or easily earned victory.

At this club there are a set of rules that all who participate ate ‘Forbidden’ must follow, or they will be exiled from it. Rule #1, you do not spread knowledge of the Events. If one was to spread word, then Guru would most definitely find the place and shut it down immediately. The only way for one to find the events would be to stumble upon its location. Rule #2, you must show your Zenni before you enter the ‘Forbidden’ grounds. If you do not have any Zenni, then you are not allowed inside the shaft.

Rule #3, Killing is most definitely allowed. A fight does not end unless someone is dead, or unconscious. You don’t stop if a limb is broken or missing, an eyeball is poked out or for any other reason besides death. Rule #4, you do not use any form of Ki at all. You use Ki, and it’s a done deal for your time at ‘Forbidden’. The reason being you can’t use KI, because Guru can sense any and all Ki across his planet. Rule #5, No complaining. If you can’t beat someone in a fight, don’t complain; just try as many times as you want to beat them. Rule #6, Let the Forbidden Events begin.

For all of those who know of the Forbidden Club, they know of its location and how to get there. From an abandoned shaft in a secluded mountain range area. There is an abandoned shaft, which goes down underground, far underground. Underground, there is a meeting of beings at this time. One of the Forbidden events is underway. You can hear the voice of an announcer using a Microphone along with yells, chants and grunts of beings from the entire universe.

‘Ladies and Gentlemen, Aliens and Monsters alike, I would like to welcome you to Planet Nameks Underground Event. You all know the rules and better damn understand them. They will not be said, and if you violate one of them, then you S.O.L., and we all know what that means. Get your money, get your grits, because it’s time to fight, so back away all you pricks.’ The Voice of an announcer is talking as his voice is swallowed from the shouts of several other beings. Some being Nameks, some being Demons and Aliens from other worlds.

Behind the crowd, that seems like a mob of beasts, is a caged octagon. With one exit and that being the entry doorway. There are body guards Namekians who stand by with a lock, just in case anyone try and run. Behind the gated ring, there is a walkway. Through this walkway is a set a dark room. In the farthest room is a figure. He wears sleeveless black Gi like shirt with a hood, with hood being over his head. He has on black pants, and the beings grey limbs stick out of the sockets, including a 4th limb, which is a long tail that spans 4 feet. It lays hanging from the back as the figure has a chain on his right hip. The chain is tucked into a sheath looking garment attached to the figures garments. On the limbs, you can see a very thin light coming from the crevices of its skin. Another figure approaches the being in black, with the tail.

‘HEYO! It’s time. It’s about to start.’ A Namekian speaks to the being. The being turns around as under the hood you see a shadow of an off-white face with black natural lips, reminding one of feminine lipstick. It walks forward as its dark grey skin and black hands move. Its alienistic feet, with angular set toes move one after another as he exits from the dark room he was in. It continues as it walks through the hallway of this underground area. It passes several creatures that all snarl at it baring there teeth. The being in all black pays them no mind as it continues. At the other end of the pathway, there is a light and noise from the crowd as they all chant, ‘FIGHT’ several times.

The Being continues as the voice of the announcer can be heard. The light shines from the bulbs on the ceiling high above as the announcer continues to speak. ‘Now it’s time for this fight to start. Pit your bets, get your tickets, and BOTH FIGHTERS TO THE CAGE NOW!!! Now on the right, we have SOMBER!!!! He hails from the underworld and is a DEMON!!!! On the other side, we have a shorty of a competitor. This creature is surely to be thrashed as he is only 4 feet tall. Let’s hear it for SIGEA!!!!! From the home galaxy of the ICERS!!!!! COMPETITORS TEP FORWARD AND FIGHT!!!!!’

Somber and Sigea both step forward as they enter the caged arena right behind another. Somber walks to the right side and turns as he stands at towering 6 foot 7, way over Sigea’s own height of 4 feet. Sigea turns his back on Somber as he faces the crowd outside of the cages. The crowd is getting riled up as Somber takes a step forward and crosses his arms. ‘You know, I know why you have turned your back to me. It’s not because you’re overconfident. It’s due to the fact that you have went to far, and now it is too late to turn back. Yes, Borski, it is too late. You have sealed your fate, and for a few schillings of Zennie? Hah mortal scum.’ Somber talks as his Russian like accent are noticed. Sigea raises up his head and turns his head around a spits at the ground.

‘You dare spit at my feet? You Icer scumbag! You will rue the day you ever insulted Somber, The Venom Bomber! Prepare to die!!!!!” Somber yells as he runs forward and leaps coming down with an elbow strike downwards. As he comes down, Sigea is not even in the same spot. Somber looks up and lets out a grunt as he looks ,left and right to see Sigea standing behind him with his head angled down and his tail wailing about. ‘Why you Icer pig! You think your hot stuff Borski! Take this!!!’ Somber yells with his British accent as he leaps and sends a lunging punch towards Sigea, but is avoided as the Icer lets himself fall to the ground quickly, and balances himself on his tail in perfect motion, thus completely avoiding the punch from the British talking Demon.

As the demon goes over he grits its fangs tightly from anger of not being able to get his hands on Sigea. Sigea rises up behind hi, as his head is still hidden mostly by the shadow of his hood. Somber face drops as he feels the cold breath of Sigea. ‘You expect too much of yourself, Borski.’ Sigea says with a firm, stoic voice. He then rises up his hands and kicks Somber in both legs, making him fall to his knees. He then, takes a chain and wraps it around the neck of Somber as he begins to choke him. Somber struggles as he tries to get himself free, but to no avail.

Sigea is choking him, but no to the point where he instantly goes unconscious. He wants to have some fun first with Somber. ‘You feel that don’t you? That’s the agonizing smack that death creeps up on you, like a pimp to a whore. IT”S GONNA SMACK THE HELL OUTTA YOU!’ Sigea yells as Somber finally loosens the grip and throws him overhead. Sigea flies over his head and loosens the chain from Somber neck as he flips out of it. He lands in a knelt position as his chain comes back as he raises up his right arm and the chain goes all around it.

Sigea stands up and turns around as Somber catches him off guard with a right hand to his left cheek. Somber smirks and opens up with a flurry of punches at Sigea, making his face move in any and all direction from the force of the blows. The crowd on the outside yells at the top of their lungs as they rattle the cage walls back and forth. Some throw in liquid beverages in the caged arena while the others just continue to yell as the announcer continues. ‘OH MY god! Somber ha seemed to get the upper hand over Sigea and is demolishing his face. After this, Sigea may need construction work; cause the wrecking crew Somber is underway!’ the Announcer gloats as Sigea continues to get thrashed.

Somber then finishes the flurry as he uppercuts Sigea and then raises his right leg and sends a powerful thrusting kick towards Sigea’s chest sending him flying into the cage wall on the right. He flies into the cage, back first as the crowd on the outside grab onto his skin and flesh and pull at him. They hold him into the cage wall as Sigea is now restricted as if chained to the wall. Somber then rushes at him from the other side and crashes into Sigea with a shoulder thrusting it into his abdomen. Sigea lets out a groan as spit flies from his mouth. Somber backs up as he taunts and the crowd all around cheers and lets out roars towards Somber in approval. He motions to the crowd that it must continue or should he let the Icer get some licks in. Somber shakes his head and turns as he sends a back fist to Sigea’s head, then he continues to pummel Sigea as he crashes his body all against the cage wall.

Sigea grits his teeth, as Somber raises his right hand and the begins to slap Sigea back and forth repeatedly, just taunting him as the crowd continues to hold Sigea against his will. But what is stranger, is that Sigea has not once tried to break himself free. Does he thrive off this pain? In his mind, there is no pain, just a shadow of his former self. He looks up as Somber hand comes down just like the hand of fate smiting him for being what he is. Sigea, member of the Tect clan, feels an anger building inside of him like no other. With each and every blow, people would think it would take from his own power, but it actually makes him stronger, as most beings thrive off of there own emotion, Sigea does the same as well, thriving off the emotion of inner rage.

The continued slapping motions beging to halt as Somber turns around and taunts at the crowd. He boasts around, even though the crowd is actually helping him win this match against Sigea, but a falsehood of thought it was by Somber. He underestimated Sigea as most would due to his short stature, but he should know, never judge a book by its cover, especially an Icer. They are known to be the most ruthless and menacing beings ever to exist. Hailing all the way back as one of the first beings of existence. When pushed to the brink of a cliff, what does a man do? Do he fall over and crash making a horrible death, or do the man, swallow what he has in his head and rush forward meeting the obstacle head on, never worrying what would happen, never worrying about the consequences, never once thinking of another, just thinking of what he can do to overcome the obstacle and how he will be able to do it.

This time has come for Sigea. His backs are against a caged wall, making it like a cliff. Death is the jagged rocks that lie on the other side below the cliff, and the wind is the crowd that’s holding him back. He needs to break free of these chains of aggression, and just let it go. As Somber continued Sigea looked up as his head jerked off of his head, exposing his abnormal skull, with horns pointing backwards going over his head. His off white face, with angular eye shapes and beady pupils, stoic as ever.

He looks down and spits out some blood as a purple line trickles down from his lips. He then looks up as he is hit in the back by a glass bottle across the skull by one of the crowd members that are holding him. He grits his teeth as black veins begin to creep in from the corners of his eye’s and trail towards his pupil. He lowers his head d as he seems to pass out. Somber looks confused a she wasn’t done with Sigea yet. Then as Somber raises his arms in victory and the crowd begins to boo, from them losing the sight of a beating, Sigea raises his head back up as a sound rising grunts come from him. He is powering up in a roar as a very thin light can be seen emanating from the crevices of Sigea’s skin. The light is of neon blue color and flies off in many directions. It’s not Ki, it’s just his display of show his power. He has been use to not using Ki at all, for however long he wants as he was trained to fight that way.

As it continues it begin to swirl all around Sigea’s body as he flicks each limb in an opposite pattern to release himself from the grip of the fans. He floats forward and takes steps as if he was going down a set of imaginary stairs. He reaches the ground as he looks at Somber directly in the eyes. He takes a deep breath in and exhales as he reaches to his side and pulls out the chain he head earlier but to everyone’s dismay, it was connected to something. A weighted ball, made out of a bladed material and the other end was a sickle. He then grabs the chain by the sickle with right hand and swings it around. As it goes around the light form it’s jeweled blade glimmers in the light.

He continues to swing it as it goes around and around going faster and faster with each passing moment. ‘Do you know of a little term called fear? You know the universal definition for fear is An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger and I quote “usually accompanied by a desire to flee or to fight”, Now which one do you choose?’ Sigea spoke as his voice carried a sort of reaper affect on Somber. He froze in his place as Sigea began to walk towards him. He thought to himself, is this what happens when you know your going to die? You freeze stiff from a shorty who’s only half your height? These thoughts ran through the mind of Somber as Sigea neared him with each step. If there was ever a time to have evil music sound, this would be it.

As Sigea approached the demonic Somber, the fans grew antsy in their pants. The end was near they all could tell, but who would be declared the winner, they didn’t know. They would have thought five minutes ago Somber would have won, but this short Icer, has more to him than he has let on. If he could have did this all along, than why was he letting Somber open up a can of British demonic rage on him? Only Sigea knows the answer to that question, and with that in the minds of the fans, Sigea would ask another question unto Somber.

‘You know most people, when they experience death, or feel death coming up on them, scientists say the first thing they do is shit their pants. Well are you going to shit yourself now, because I know the anxiety you are feeling. It’s great isn’t it? Now are you going to shit yourself?’ Sigea says as it is followed by a snicker from the menacing Icer. He swings the sickle part of his weapon as Somber is laughed at by the entire crowd in the Event around the cage. Sigea was purely making a fool out of Somber, as he was punking him out psychologically, with mind games.

‘The time has come boy. Do you wish to continue and suffer a defeat that you cannot take back, for if you continue I will take your life. Or, you could yield and admit defeat and kiss my feet like the lowly maggot you are. Which do you choose boy?’ Somber stakes a deep swallow as the laughter of all the crowd began to fill his mind with a false hope of victory thinking Sigea was just trying to psyche him out. He was right, as Sigea did not want to dirty himself anymore with such trash as Somber, he didn’t know that. Somber would stand up straight, firm and proud. ‘Listen here Icer scum, my name Somber and I love to fight [ interrupted] my name is Somber and I love to fight weeee-oh-weeee. Get to the point boy. I mean hell I know your name already. I just asked you a simple question. You better decide as my If I get within three feet of you, you will die, a long and agonizing death, and oh it will be glorious, the sound of cartilage breaking from the marrow of ones anatomy. AH, I see you have not yet to experience someone’s agonizing, tormenting death at your hands like I have. Let me do explain to your simple mind, and try to understand the words that come out of my mouth, Borski’ {Sigea mocks him as If he had a British accent}.

‘You see. First you have to fill the person with a fear of there’s no chance of winning. Then, you let them think they have you beat and utterly hopeless, and third, you prove to them that they are nothing, with nothing at all just your words. UH, oh my, I think that’s what I’ve done to you here today isn’t it? Well now it is time for your false attempt at winning the Zennie and this match, to be like the Demon glory days, a thing of the past only to be referred to in an old Book. Now Are you ready, and trust me, I will make this as painful as possible.’

WC - 3, 250
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

Fight Klub! Empty Re: Fight Klub!

Post by Sigea 7/10/2012, 5:17 am

Somber laughed as he was shocked by the short Icers talking. ‘You know you sure got some lip on you Sigea.’ ‘Now don’t try and go flattering me, trying to get your life spared. Stop looking at my lips. I knew all British demons were gay but that just proves my point more. AHEHEHEH!’ Sigea lets out a laugh. ‘You won’t be laughing for long you Icicle.’ ‘Is that the best you could come up with? Hell I beat you out in the mind, only thing left is to do the damn deed. I make this decree right now, your life is over!!!!!’ Sigea yells as he takes his left hand and does the cut throat signaling that Sombers pathetic existence is over.

Sigea continues to swing the sickle part of his weapon as Somber is sick of the trash talk. It was time to put up or shut up in his mind, and what he was about to put up, would be immense. He ran towards Sigea as Sigea started to back up quickly, one foot after the other. Somber smirked as Sigea was clearly running from him, or was he? As Somber neared he leaped and tried to come down with a double – axe handle smash. Sigea takes the other end of his weapon, which is a bladed ball, and flings it upwards as it catches Somber off guard. It throws his motion off as he skids into the side of the gate, with his head. Sigea then pulls the bladed ball back and pushes in the blade, and then repeatedly flings the ball into the back of Somber. Each hit makes the crowd go wilder and wilder, as Sigea uses just enough force for it to be painful, but not Life draining.

As the back pounding continued, Somber gained up the strength, to roll to the side, as the cage was hit by the ball end of Sigea’s weapon. ‘Hey! Isn’t this some form of cheating? Come he is using a weapon?’ Somber yells out for an answer from someone. ‘No way somber, this is no form of cheating. The Vents rules are that you cannot use KI, a bladed weapon or any form of a weapon is allowed, as long as it doesn’t give off any form of KI signature, it is all legal. Uh-oh folks, look like Somber is in for some ‘chained destruction’. The announcer answers Somber question as he backs up a few feet. Sigea retracts his ball end of his weapon as he turns towards Somber. ‘What are you so scared of Somber. It’s not like you can’t just overpower me right? I mean hell your the great demon. Show me why demons are only referred to as powerful beings in the past tense, ooops. I forgot. You can’t because you have no chance In hell in defeating, let alone killing me.’

Somber took another deep swallow as it was a funny predicament. How could a towering demon be scared of a short Icer. It didn’t add up, but to Sigea, it made perfect sense. Hell people of smaller stature were always given the short end of the stick, so to speak, throughout all times of existence. David and Goliath, Pharaoh and Moses, it has been depicted throughout many cultures dialect. This is just the same case scenario, except roles have been switched. Instead of the smaller being good, the smaller is the more evil, and instead of good versus evil, it is just evil versus evil, and that’s just the way Sigea wanted it.

As time went on, certain crowd members were getting impatient. They had spent their hard earned Zenni to see some bloodshed and seen absolutely none of it. They felt cheated, so one of them began to throw a rage. Sigea heard the rambling on of a Namekian man, and the crowd turned to see a blade through his arm as the Namek began to scream with pain. The blade was pulled back, being connected to a chain. The crowd turned to see that the blade was part of Sigea’s sickle. ‘ Hmph, that should teach him to shut the hell up when I’m working.’ Sigea says to himself as he licks a bit of the Nameks blood off of his Sickle part of his weapon.

‘Now back to you demon. I have a new Ultimatum for you. Now you can die, by the blade of my weapon, the Karteros Aisa. Or you can die by my bare hands. Choose wisely, and there is no option c, or third choice. The result will remain the same, you will just die.’ Sigea says to Somber as a smirk drapes across the lower half of his face. He then licks his lips in anticipation of killing this lowly fighter, and ridding the universe of such a weakling. Somber takes another swallow, as he begins to tremble. His hands, feet, head, and two back tails begin to shake furiously, as he begins to laugh. ‘You talk much shit for a little guy. I will end your talking here and now.’ Sigea puts his Karteros Aisa back in its styled sheath as he motions for Somber to bring it with his hands. He then positions himself in a fighting style stance as Somber follows suit.

The Both stand off as Somber and Sigea’s eyes never leave one another. Tine pass as the announcer a crowd are getting antsy. ‘Whatever happens next folks, will determine the winner of this match. Sigea has laid down some Idle threats, by Somber is buying into them. Who will come out victorious!!!’ The announcer yells as Somber starts off t a dash as his feet impact with the ground. He reaches towards Sigea and sends a straight punch, The two stand still a moment as time seems to pause. Both fighters have the plain look on their faces until Somber eyes begin to swirl a bit in the sockets as it is found out that being smaller is an advantage as Sigea sent a elbow into Somber’s gut, while ducking his punch that went overhead.

The crowd gasps as Somber gains composure over himself and then raises up his left leg to kick Sigea up away from him, but the wise Sigea back steps, avoiding the kick from the demon. He smirks as Somber gains balance from his own kick and leaps a bit trying to knee Sigea in the head. However, in vain as Sigea sidesteps to his left avoiding the knee. ‘What’s wrong Somber? Are we feeling a bit Somber?’ Sigea chuckles from his own comment. ‘Oh that one was rich. I must make a mental note of that one.’ Somber turns and tries to send a back elbow to Sigea’s face, but it are grabbed by Sigea as he holds it off. ‘Are we struggling a bit, hmm? Let me help you unwind.’ Sigea says as Somber sends his other arm, but it is also caught by Sigea.

Sigea moves his hand, as he grabs the forearms of Somber, stretching them in an arching motion, that’s very unnatural for the marrow. He continues to bend them as Somber looks back. ‘Wh-wha-what are you doing?’ ‘I’m making you a set of wings, so when you die, you can fly to the next dimension!!!!’ as he yells a crunching noise is heard as the Sigea breaks the arms of Somber out of place. He lets Somber go as he falls to the ground. He tries to move his arms, but he can’t. Sigea laughs loudly as Somber, surprisingly jumps up and lands on his feet. He then re-forms his arms back together as he pops them back in place through immense cracking sounds and pain. He then looks at Sigea in the eyes. ‘This fight, is far from over Icer.’ ‘hmmph’ Sigea responds as he gets back into fighting position.

Somber dashes off at Sigea again, this time he raises his right leg, extends and goes into a spinning motion as it looks as if he’s a spinning hurricane coming straight towards Sigea. He reaches Sigea and hits his mark, or so he thinks as his foot goes straight through Sigea. Somber stops and turns around. ‘Is Sigea some type of ghost?’ He speaks aloud as he is slammed into the ground, face first by the feet of Sigea. He stands there and crosses his legs as his tail is arched in the air. He then jumps up in the air, flips and lands on his feet with his back facing Somber. He has his arms crossed as he awaits fro Somber to rise.

Somber rises slowly as he wipes his face and spits out dirt. He looks at Sigea who has his back turned towards him. ‘Why don’t you give up. Do you actually want to die. I mean, all the things you have tried have failed. Your death is inevitable, foolish demon.’ ‘Give up? Never. Never to the likes of an Icer.’ ‘What’s so bad about being an Icer?’ ‘You have no respect, from anyone in the universe as you all are worse than demons. Someone would trust a demon before they trust the likes of your kind.’ Somber then spits out blood on the ground below him. ‘Looks likes you’ve lost your lunch.’ Sigea boasts.

‘You’re going to lose more than that!’ Somber leaps forward trying to get the drop on Sigea, but meets a backhand, a she is smashed into the ground by Sigea’s fist. He begins to walk around as Somber lays on the ground trying to regain him from the pain. ‘Poor Somber. All your might and power and boasting, for what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!’ Sigea kicks Somber in the face as he lowers his foot back to the ground and continues walking. ‘I told you not to go to the limit with me, you cannot as Humans say ‘hang’ with me.’ Sigea then bends down and sends a punch to the rib of Somber as he yells, thriving in pain. Sigea continues to stalk him.

‘I might as well put you out of your misery. Your foolishness has cost you big time pal. It’s time for you to wave good-bye to the people. This is your final act of the script demon. Sayonara!’ Sigea lifts up Somber’s body onto his knees as he goes around to the back of him. He puts his hands around his head and twists and hard as possible as he breaks the neck of Somber, killing him and ending the match. The crowd roars loudly as the announcer begins to boast. ‘AND YOU’RE WINNER BY DEATH…SIGEA!!!!!!’

The crowd cheers and roars loudly as Sigea, to their dismay, won the match. He looked around, flipped up his hood and walked towards the exit of the cage. He headed straight to the back halls, where he was before the fight with Somber started. As he walks, people move out his way, as they did not want to mess with him. However two, beings on opposite sides of the room glare at Sigea with an envious look, and a look of disgust. He goes all the way in the back room that has a light above with a sitting stool in the middle of it. Sigea opens the door and sits down on the stool as he sits slumped over with his head angled down. There he waits, for his next match to happen. They just have to find an opponent and match him up.

Back towards the main room of the ‘Events’ the team of Namekians are clearing the caged area of the body of Somber. They take him to a shoot, as they chuck him in and he goes down the shoot never to be seen again.’ Alright ladies and gents. How’d ya like that show that we witnessed? I mean, who’d expect such a small being to pack quite a wallop. I think we all know abit about judging someone by their cover. Am I right? Good, cause I’m always right. Now lets get our tally’s up to who you want to see fight next. No doubt Sigea will be one of the fan favorites now.’

--- an Hour Passes ---

‘Alright the votes are in. and lets see what the decision will be. Okay, we will have the pleasure of Seeing Sigea fight again [crowd roars loudly], and his opponent will be DRAAGARD, coming from the pits of hell just like Somber, but will the result be the same. Will the Icers prevail over the Demons again? Get your money, cause it’s time to fight!’ the announcer finishes as the crowd begins to chant the word ‘FIGHT’ repeatedly several times. Wages are made, bets are paid off, and now the errand boys are going to get the fighters.

A small Namekian boy, runs to the back, where he last seen Sigea head to. He knocks on the door as the door flies open. Sigea is seen sitting there with head down. His voice comes out of nowhere startling the boy. ‘Is it time?’ ‘Yes.’ The Namek boy replies as he swallows deeply. Sigea stands up and begins to walk forward with his hands in his pockets. He stops on the side of the boy, who is terribly frightened by now and speaks. ‘You don’t have to be scared Namekian child. I wouldn’t hurt you. Your just a child, what would I get from killing you? Absolutely nothing. So don’t worry.’

Sigea walks pass the boy completely as he heads out the room. He is stopped by a group of demons. He looks up as the demons circle around him. ‘You know, you can smell the stench of a demon from a moon away. What do you demons want? I have a match to go to.’ Sigea says sounding lifeless. ‘We know you have a match. You will be fighting our boos. And he didn’t like how you treated Somber. He was one of us and you trashed the Demon name.’ ‘SO let me get this right. You are laying down a threat to me If I kill your boss?’ ‘That’s right Icer. Kill him and deal with all of us.’ ‘Fine’

Sigea continues to walk as he goes through their demon barricade. He continues down the hall as the sound of the antsy crowd revs up. He steps out and is cheered as several beings begin to chant this name. He looks around as he walks around to the gate. He enters and walks to the corner as he stands there just waiting. Seconds later another being entered. He stepped to his corner as a bell sounded, meaning the fight would start. Sigea turned around to look at a purple winged demon. It had spikes protruding from the top of it’s skull that were white. His abdomen had a violet like tint while he wore violet anklets. Sigea appeared to have to fight another demon.

The Demon and Sigea both walked to the center of the ground as they met face to face. ‘So you’re the one who took out Somber eh?’ ‘I would call it more of doing gods work, one Demon at a time. You got a problem with what I do here, do something bout it.’ ‘Do something huh? We’ll see when your on a train to the next dimension.’ The two exchange words back and forth as they both smirk and go back into their individual corners. They turn back towards each other as they are ready for this fight to go underway.

The crowd is ready. The bets are in. The wages are made as the announcer and all the spectators are waiting for the first blow, to see who would get the upper hand. ‘I not only have to keep an eye on this Draagard fellow. But I also have to keep a watch out for his goons. Gotta find out where they are and keep track of them. One false move, could end it, for them that is.’ Sigea thinks to himself as he locates Draagards goons.

Sigea spreads his legs as he balls up his knuckles a bit on both hands, with his left arm forward and right arm closer to his body. Draagard gets in his own stance as Sigea and Draagard glare at one another. The wings of Draagard extend then compact back, while Sigea’s tail slams up against the ground causing dirt to fly up like smoke. The two run towards run another and Sigea sends a straight punch while Draagard meets it head on with a southern cross punch. The two fists meet head on as a erie wave from their fists radiates and goes all through the events. It blows the weaker fighters back. Sigea and Draagrad both back up and glare at one another.

TWC - 6,054
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/10/2012, 4:12 pm

‘You need to know something Sigea.’ Sigea looked confused as Draagard spoke. ‘My men, the Chaos League, have all been disgusted with the way you have treated our fallen breatheren Somber. For that, I will congratulate and send you to eternal Damnation forever. Just three words now, Are you Ready?’ The purple, batted demon spoke laying threats to the Dark toned Icer. ‘Well since we are up for making threats, lets make this quick, and painful as possible then Draagard. What do say, unless the almighty demon had a yellow streak developing up his spine.’ Draagard laughed for abit before coming to a halt. ‘Icers, are so oblivious to others, that their downfall is their own confidence. I pity your kind’ ‘And I piss on yours…’ Sigea replies quickly cutting him off before he can continue. Enough words. Prepare for battle!’

Sigea employs as he separates his legs slowly. His body begins to shake as it seems as his body begins to break apart from it’s base. An arm comes from the right, and a leg from the left. Then in a black flash a body double of Sigea breaks away from Sigea, except it is of a black color, reminding one of a shadow. Sigea then has another breaking away from his body as two copes stand on the side of him. He stands up and leans back against the cage wall. He then raises up his finger points it at Draagard. His two clones begin to head straight towards the purple demon as the one on the right flips, and the one on the left creeps towards the demon.

SIgea still keeps his finger up as a wind is felt out of nowhere. It seems to be coming from behind Draagard, as the demon turns to look behind him for a moment but keeping his arms up. He see’s nothing and turns back around as he feels a sharp striking pain in his chest. He shakes his head as another hits him and he staggers back abit. He gnarls a bit as he see’s Sigea and notices his facial expressions each time the pain occurs. He notices figures it’s some technique Sigea has used to strike him invisibly.

Draagard cartwheels to the side as the two clones of Sigea rush towards the purple beast. The comes down from the sky, through jumping, with an axe handle, while the second one jumps from behind him and sends a thrusted kick towards Draagards face. This is all avoided as the demon just flaps his wings backing himself up with natural flight. The two clones of Sigea then stand up straight as the demon kneels and in a very lightning like motion sends a kick to each, going through them, and dismissing them as clones.

Sigea grins as he leans up and is hit by the demon in the chest with a shoulder ram. Sigea eyes bug out as the smoke from his clones come round him, form the force of Draagards blows. The demon let sup as he grabs Sigea by the neck. Sigea squirms a bit, as he moves his tail and trips up the demon. The demon and him begin to fall downwards as Sigea neck is let go and he raises up his fist and sends a downward strike to the demons chest, but the demon, uses his wings and flap them as a burst of wind blows Sigea up into the air. As he flies the demon stands up and smirks as it flies up and sends a knee to Sigea’s mid section.

Sigea grits his teeth as his face is met with an elbow. The force form the blow makes him go backwards in an arching motion as the demon grabs his feet and lifts him above his head. Sigea uses his tail again and whips it towards the demons face as the demon loses the grip on his feet. Sigea then slowly decends as he points his finger as a force of wind comes forth towards the demon,[shockwave]. Sigea moves his body motion as he lands on his feet and stands up to meet a fist, but he counters it with a fist of his own.

The force of the blows and the speed of the demon combined together send a shockwave through the underground facility that the Events are held in. This shockwave, blows Zenni out of hands, drinks from people, rips flesh and cloth and short circuits the microphone the announcer uses. As it passes everybody in the crowd roars in cheer as they never seen a display like this. Sigea backflips as Draagard lands on his feet. Sigea runs forward as he jumps and sends two thrusted kicks, then twists his motion so he lands on his feet. Draagard puts up both arms to block each and then jumps as a swipe of Sigea’s tail tries to trip him again.

Sigea rises with a yell as he seems to do an uppercut, but stops his hand, opens his palm, as the demon looks at it. Exactly what Sigea wanted as he sends his other fist with an uppercut towards the Demons chin. It Flies upward, but Sigea grabs the leg and flings him over as he hits the ground causing the dirt from the ground to fly up around. He smirks as he sends a foot towards the grounded spot where the demon hit. The demon rolls to the side as Sigea cartwheels and comes down with an axe handle.

The smoke continues to rise as the two are surrounded by a cloud of smoke secluded from the crowd. As it settles, Sigea, and Draagard , are separated by 4 feet, staring at each other, breathing in and out heavily, from the speed of the battle. Sigea has blood dripping from his forehead, while the Draagard has blood oozing form his mouth, it would be guessed that he was bleeding internally. Te crowd looked on as they finally were able to see what was going on. ‘Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Sigea and Draagard, who have given it their all. Who will come out victorious, in this struggle for Zenni!’ The announcer spoke as Sigea and Draagard both stood in same spots not even moving, keeping their eyes on one another.

‘You have put up quite a battle, but however, this is where It ends. I congratulate you on being able to go toe to toe with a superior being.’ Draagard boasts. ‘Superior being? Are you seirous? Are you for rea;? I mean what makes you think something so old and weak is superior. I mean your eally got to be of your rocker If you think that. And you also think I can go toe to toe with you? Hell, I was playing around with you demon. I could tear your backbone from your flesh before you even get a chance to move, and infact I will.’ Sigea replies. ‘You sure do make a lot of Idle threats I see.’ ‘They are not threats If they are going to happen. Call me psychic, But I see your death at the hands of an Ice, and that Icer name is Sigea my friend.’

‘I like you. Too bad this has to come to an end. I feel like a Saiyan right about now. The rush of a battle, Is this how they feel when they fight I wonder. But this is where it ends. I must employ the technique every demon is able to do. They are born with. Once it’s on, you won’t be able to even touch me mere Icer.’ Draagard says as he stands up straight as he begins to shake, a red tint grows over him. As this red glow continues a fire boils in Draagards eyes, as the true power of the Demons is shown unto Sigea as Draagard stand in an Aura of flames. Was it Aura? No it couldn’t be because you can smell charcoal in the area, as smoke began to clog the whole room.

Sigea straightened up as he tensed his body all over readying for anything. ‘I have to be cautious now. This Draagard is stronger than I thought, and this fire around him could be fire. It has been rumored they finally have the ability to control what makes them. Gotta react and end this fast.’ Sigea thinks to himself as Draagard flings his arm upwards and from it spews several alls of fire. The balls of fire hit the ground inside the cage, making it hotter and hotter with each passing moment. As the temperature rises, Sigea begins to sweat. The sweet, begins to come quicker and quicker as if he was a faucet having it leak from his chin to the ground.

He then takes a deep breath as he leans his head forward and blows his breath. From his breath, there is a chilling wind that comes out. He has it go over the fire as it puts them out. It was getting to hot for Sigea so he had to do something about it. As he leans back up Draagard sends a blast of fire his way. Sigea is hit, and falls back into the gate from the heat. The Draagard jumps in front of him and let an explosive aura out that begins to burn the skin of Sigea slowly. He starts to rive in pain from the heated temperatures of the flames.

Sigea is beginning to have his flesh peeled straight from his skin as Draagard continues to turn up the heat. Sigea opens his eyes, and spots something. All of his body is covered in heat, except his face. Sigea then strives through the pain as he jumps up grabbing the head of Draagard, as the more pain comes into play here from him actually going through the fire and grabbing the head of the demon, and he blows his breath in his face. From his mouth comes an artic wind that soon clogs his sockets, and he becomes blind.

Draagard swings as he knocks off Sigea from his face to the ground. Sigea hits the ground hard, and kick flips up, to a stand, as Draagard now, nervously blasts fire in many direction on the inside of the cage. Sigea rolls out the way and leaps over a small fire patch as he darts towards the inside. He had to make this end quickly, and now. ‘This foolish demon don’t have any type of control without his sight. I don’t care for none of these fools in here, but if this spreads it might rise above the ground and raise alert to all the other Nameks on top, and even Guru himself.’

Sigea takes out the sickle of his weapon and begins to swing it. He can’t get to close to Draagard though, cause he will get burned. He then flings the sickle as the weapon spins around and thing clings onto raw flesh of the demon. The chain hangs as Sigea lifts his end. He grabs it with both hands as he begins to swing him around and around the room with the sickles blade edged in his skin. He continues to spin as the fire begins to dwindle little by little, as the life force from Draagard starts to fade away. He slams the demon into the cage walls as blood and spit comes out of Draagards mouth. The fire, now at a small amount wont be as taxing on Sigea.

Now he can go in for the kill. He continues to swing the demon by the connected chain as he rotates his own body, by wrapping the chain around his own waist. He continues this as the whoel chain gets wrapped round his waist and he kicks Draagard upward in the air. He grabs the sickle and twirls it as Draagard comes back down and is decapitated by Sigea, via the Sickles blade. Blood begins to squirm out from the neck of Draagard as Sigea began to viciously cut The demons body so there is no chance of anything occurring. The bell sounds, as Sigea comes out victorious is this second bout of the Events.

‘This match is over folks. You could say Draagard met the Demon Butcher on this one…wait what’s this? 3 other demons are breaking into the cage from underground, and now have surrounded Sigea.’ It is just as the announcer spoke. Three familiar demons, who seemed to have burrowed under the cage to get around the Namekian guards, have risen from uder the gorund and surrounded Sigea. Sigea looks around as the blood from Draagard is now on the blood of his sickle. He looks to see all the demons tensing in anger at him. ‘ It’s time Sigea. We warned you what would happen, didn’t we?’ Sigea gives no answer as he stays silent.

The demons all rush at Sigea from different angles as he takes the sickle and chops the head off of all three, in a blinding speed. He lands as If out of nowhere, as the heads of all four demons he had slain are lined up in a row. He stands up straight and sheaths his weapon as he flips up his hood and exits the cage. The crew of the Events begin to clean the fighting grounds of the cage for the next fight. And as earlier. The announcer and the events staff all work to get the next fight in order. Unsurprisingly, Sigea is chosen again by the crowd and must fight again. This would be his last fight though, as he would not want anymore knowing of his existence.

Sigea next opponent would be chosen however. It was a newcomer to these events just like Sigea was, and he, just like Sigea showed up and in a flash decimated his opponents as well. The crowd and everyone at the Forbidden events wanted to see the newcomers come in and show off an amazing display of battle. But the difference between the two were gender. Sigea was a male of course, but this other being was a female it seemed, as all referred to the being as her. Sigea was not surprised that a female would be stronger. They are more calculating than males, he learned this the hard way.

Sigea this time, knew how it was going to be. He didn’t want to be called forth to this match and have to wait and long entrance. He truthfully wanted this to end, as He was tired of Fighting. His body was burned, bruised, and sore all over. Even his head was hurting from all the blows suffered through his whole body. Her stepped inside the caged fighting grounds as he waited. He then notice as a Humanoid looking Female warrior stepped into the cage a sit was locked. She wore tight black latex type material as a body suit.

It covered all except her shoulder’s and upper side breast art. Over this was a blue type of drape with symbols all over it. Her skin was pale and she wore a mouth guard. ‘What the hell?’ Sigea thought to himself as he wondered what this women was. He waited for the announcer to say something as he looked at him. The announcer spoke no word of her as he didn’t even know her name. She refused to give a name, or even speak unto anyone. The only thing known about this vixen is the fact that she won all of her battles by encasing her opponents in blocks of Ice, that were unbreakable by all means.

Sigea and the Women exchanged eyes as the announcer began to introduce the two. ‘ Now this is the final fight of the night fokolks. For there are no more willing fighters. They all have left, scared stiff from the two fighters that are in the cage now. One being the Icer, from a far off Galaxy, who has taken out a whole squad of demons in one night, SIGEA!!!! Now for the next warrior. He rorigin is unknown like SIgea, and so is her name. This vixen refuses to speak so I will call her FROST!!!!! Now Ladies and gents. This is the main event if you will, let the bell sound cause it’s time to fight!!!’ As always the announcers words is followed by a chant of screaming fans yelling out the word ‘FIGHT’ repeatedly.

Sigea stepped up and raised up his fists. Frost did the same as a cold debris was coming from her mouth guard. Sigea took a step forward as her eyes narrowed on his position. The two leaped forward as Sigea sent a flying sidekick, and Frost did the same. Who would know that the two would have the same idea for a move. It was akward. Sigea and Frost both landed back to back as Frost was naturally taller then Sigea. Out of nowhere she began to speak to him, as only Sigea could hear her due to her low tone.

‘Sigea, we have been watching you.’ ‘Watching me, what do you mean?’ ‘Put on your hood so they can’t tell what you are saying.’ The two exchange words as Sigea does what she says. He flips up his hood so that it is over his face. They stay back to back as Frost continues to talk to Sigea. ‘Now Lets continue the fight. But don’t fight for real. Make it look real, we throw our punches alright?’ ‘Why should I even trust you?’ ‘Because we know you’re an Icer, and want true power more than anything else right now. We observed the way you disposed of those demons earlier. You have great potential. You should come and be with us.’ ‘Us being who?

Frost and Sigea continue to talk as they both cartwheel to the side and send backwards forearm shots towards each other, although they are both parried. They turn around as Sigea sends a striking hand towards Frost, face, but it is avoided when she leans back moving her head. She then sends a punch to his mid section, but he smacks it out the way as he spins around and sends a kick to the side of her head. Sigea lands with his back facing her, and as Frost dodges his kick by lowering her head. Frost then raises her hands and forms them in a snake stance as Sigea stands up and begins to wail his tail at Frost, sending quick strikes towards her. She moves her neck and head, side to side dodging the strikes. Sigea then lowers himself as he sends a sweeping tail, trying to trip her.

She hops then stomps her feet as she does a back flip going over the tail. Sigea then smirks as he sends a rushing uppercut towards Frost thinking he has her caught, but she sends a blast towards the ground as it propels her over. The blast was not Ki however. The Namekians read the energies and shook their heads. It was some sort of other energy she was using. The spot she shot at turned to ice though, after it hit. She landed as Sigea glared at her. She was out maneuvering him, but she was not landing any hits either. It seemed this would be a stalemate. ‘For starters Sigea, We are the Lin Kuei. We come to these Events to scout out potential followers of the Lin Kuei. We have came here, and scouted you tonight. My master wants to speak with you, and now.’

Frost says as she backflips and standup straight. Her hair begins to emit a cold wind from it as crystals fly fro it. Her hands begin to glow an icy aura as sheaves her hand over the entire inside of the cage. She casts a Ice shell so that the people outside cannot see. Then from the right stepped in three large men. Two in Jet black spandex as Frost wit blue drapes over them, and then the last man had a scar over his right eye being red. He wore black spandex but his blue drape was longer and more detailed with what seemed to be Ice Crystals. The more distinguished man approached Sigea.

Sigea was ready to fight, but this more distinguished man, meant no harm. ‘Sigea, I mean no harm. I want to offer unto you. An offer to gain more power. You know how you are able to have little control over the element Ice?’ Sigea nods his head not speaking. ‘ Well we have more power in that field. We are the Lin Kuei, a organization of stealth operatives. We take on missions, and gain profit for our organization. Now I know this means nothing to you, but being an Icer I know you want more power, besides, your outmatched and outclassed. You will come with us whether you like it or not.’

The man spoke. This enraged Sigea. All know, when an Icer is challenged about they’re power, they become filled with rage that clouds their judgment. This is same for Sigea as he exploded in a fury towards the man. But his offense was stopped as the man held out his hand, and Sigea rammed into a shield, that was made out of complete ice, but was purely superior to all other forms of Ice. Sigea was knocked back by this, as his own momentum was used against him. He flipped back as he landed and felt a numbness over his hands. ‘You feel that cold? That’s true power, none the which you have now, unless you conform.’ The man then rushes Sigea as he sends a thrusting shoulder towards Sigea, knocking him out. The man was superior to Sigea. The one blow took everything Sigea had left. He tried to stand up, but the man sent a thrusting palm to his chest, knocking him out cold. The man stood up straight and looked towards frost. He smirked as she nodded at him. His approval was given she found an excellent candidate. The man flicked his hand as one guard had went and picked up Sigea. “Let’s go back to HQ.’ The leader spoke as all five bodies were incased in Ice, as they seem to melt into the ground going to some other location. When they were gone, the Ice melted around the cage as the crowd and everyone were wondering where Sigea and Frost had went.

Sigea, was Now captive of the Lin Kuei. What exactly is the Lin Kuei? Why do they want Sigea? And how strong is the man that Sigea tried to fight? All these answers and more on the next episode of ‘Furor Sigea’…

TWC - 9, 852
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content