Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Fight (Yamcha vs Khaos)

2 posters

Go down

Island Fight (Yamcha vs Khaos) Empty Island Fight (Yamcha vs Khaos)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/7/2012, 1:22 am

Yamcha stood on the beach of an island close to Roshi's island give or take a few miles. There was a storm brewing outside and the young martial artist was practicing his martial arts. Puar was there too. The shapeshifting partner of Yamcha turned into a life size strong fabric type training dummy to help yamcha train his melee but yet, movement was still achievable by the training dummy. Yamcha suppressed his powerlevel so as not to hurt Puar. The training dummy was about 5 foot 9 and was brown skinned with the insignia of wolf on the right peck and the insignia of turtle on the left peck with another insignia of Yamcha on the back.

Yamcha started off by focusing his jin and throwing a straight jab at the dummy who blocked the first attack. Then by using speedy strikes, Yamcha channeled some more jin into his legs and lept forward with his right knee up and preformed a flying Thai knee which pushed the dummy back some. Puar as the training dummy then shot forward and preformed a jump kick to yamcha who was quick enough to put his arms up infront of him and fairly easily blocked the attack.

Yamcha then put energy into his Jin and preformed a 360 degree flip from the front, his feet catching the chin of puar as he preformed the flash kick. While he was in the air, he cupped his hands to his right hip and as he touched the ground he shot his arms forward with his palms flat facing puar and launched a kamehameha wave towards the training dummy. The training dummy was in the air and got to his feet just as the turtle style wave was launched and thrusted his hands forward as he attempted to cancel out the blast.

The blast touched the training dummy's palms and with a bit of strength, Puar deflected the wave into the sky. Then puar poofed back into his original form, sweating and tired. "Wow..-pant pant- I didn't know you got so strong -pant pant-" Yamcha went to help his partner. "Don't worry you did great, Now just catch your breath."

Yamcha then kept his power suppressed by using ki control and sat down watching the ocean with his good partner Puar.

385 words

actions
1)Ki control (20% of max power), strike (1FP)
2) Block (2FP) Rush attack (5FP)
3) Kamehameha (8FP)

rage: 2
FP Total: 16
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Island Fight (Yamcha vs Khaos) Empty Re: Island Fight (Yamcha vs Khaos)

Post by Khaos 4/7/2012, 1:55 am

Jeraph had had enough excitement the last few days to last a life time, the demons assaulting the nimbus cloud, the mad scientists secret hide out, all he wanted to do was reach South City and get this tournament over with. Jeraph was riding his nimbus casually watching the islands he passed over when he noticed a small power coming from one of the islands, suddenly a wave of ki shot at him almost knocking him off the Nimbus. Jeraph had become angered at this aggression, and decided to land. The nimbus lowered him to the ground, where he saw the duo sitting watching the ocean.

Jeraph stepped off of his nimbus, the cloud rose to about his head level and followed him as he stepped forward into hearing range of the man and his strange companion. His sword slung over his left shoulder pommel facing down ever ready for the quick draw, his ki completely suppressed, his ice blue eyes staring through the man not at him, his long hair blowing in the wind from the approaching storms.

"You idiot, that almost hit me, or were you trying to knock me out of the sky?" Jeraph asked his voice that of the fallen angel he had become, "You shouldn't just go around waiting ki like that any way."

As he spoke Jeraph allowed his right hand to move to the pommel of his blade and release the safety catch that keeps it from falling out. Jeraph stood there, at the ready, eyeing the man and his friend waiting for an apology.

WC 262
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/7/2012, 2:15 am

Yamcha was resting for a bit until he sensed a power come down from above. Wow, we really pissed someone off He said to himself. He then got up to his feet as the power came closer, still using ki control so he woulden't have to expose his true power. Soon the man on the cloud he's never seen before came down and landed infront of him.

"You idiot, that almost hit me, or were you trying to knock me out of the sky? You shouldn't just go around waiting ki like that any way."

Yamcha was about to apologize but he noticed khaos going for his sword. "Woah buddy, you want an appology or a fight...i'm sorry for almost knocking you out of the sky friend. It was a training accident but dont think for a second i'm afraid of you and don't think i'm afraid of you. I had training from the guardian of earth, a cat hermit, the turtle hermit and the god of the north quadrent."

Yamcha then continues. "and if you don't know who those people are, find out. and never go to unsheath your sword if you don't know your opponent's true power...i know your suppressing your true power." Yamcha smiled. "I too have the canny ability to raise my fighting power at will too."

Puar then got up and frowned. "Yamcha, there doesn't need to be a fight here, we can be friends. it was my fault. I should have deflected it somewhere else. It was me. So blame me...but don't fight Yamcha! Which is this human's name by the way, i'm Puar and who are you? We don't want problems, we want friends and i think you want friends too. By the way you unfastened your sword latch, you must be iching for a fight against someone you could call friend later or a rival you can train against. So what's it going to be?" Puar floated in the air in the middle of Yamcha and Khaos

wc 342
total wc 727

actions
1)rest
2)ki control still in effect
3)ki control still in effect

Total FP: 6
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/7/2012, 2:30 am

Jeraph still hadn't removed his hand from his sword hilt as he listened to the man talk. "This man is entirely too cocky" Jeraph thought hearing him speak of all who which he trained under. Then the man's friend stepped forward excepting the blame, and trying to make peace. Then suddenly almost instantaneously issuing a challenge. Jeraph shook his head, and thought before he replied.

"I am Jeraph, I am no where near human, and you're friend there seems to be looking for an opponent as well, I'm not always looking for a fight but with the last few days I've had, fighting would let out some frustration" Jeraph replied plainly.

Jeraph allowed his power to flare slightly, not showing much about two percent of what he was able to really do. His hand never moving from the hilt of the blade.

"You assume much, my hand on my blade is merely a precautionary response, if I had drawn it then you should worry, if I wanted to attack you would have known by now, I don't attack those who aren't ready to defend themselves" Jeraph said once again trying to get Yamcha to stand up and fight, "but if this man is willing, I could use some training.

WC 209
TWC 469
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/7/2012, 6:04 am

Yamcha smirked, "I am a bit cocky Jeraph, and i am looking for a chance to let off some steam, so how about it? You don't look scared so this should be a good match. But before i go at it with you i must warn you...my skills and techniques back up my big mouth."

Yamcha then moved his arms and legs in position as he took a turtle stance. As he made himself take a defensive stance and suppressed his power level to 5 percent of his true power with ki control in effect, Yamcha then concentrated his mental powers and focused it on the sand that was under the feet of Jeraph.

The young human then used his psychic powers to make the sand explode underneath his opponent. Yamcha then shot up into the sky backwards and launched a barrage of ki blasts in rapid succession where he sensed the faint power of Jeraph.

Yamcha was having a hard time sensing his spiritual pressure He must know ki control too. And he has a sword as well, i'm going to have to watch it He thought to himself. The young turtle master then began to sense for vibrations in the air as well as looking at the sand cloud sight wise and energy sensing wise for Jeraph's next move.

224 words
total wc 951

actions
1)ki control used (5% of true power)
2)psychic powers (+5 FP), ki control still in effect
3)flight (+1 FP), Renzoku Kikou Dan (+2 FP)ki control still in effect

Total FP: 14
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/7/2012, 7:28 am

Jeraph stood their and listened to the man talk. "I am a bit cocky Jeraph, and i am looking for a chance to let off some steam, so how about it? You don't look scared so this should be a good match. But before i go at it with you i must warn you...my skills and techniques back up my big mouth." the young man said as if trying to scare Jeraph away. Jeraph unmoved by the speech continued watching the man and felt his power level lower. "Very neat trick, but he's already given more away than that, he should have thought of that sooner" Jeraph thought to himself

Then the man took a stance that strictly designed for defensive and ki ability purposes, how Jeraph recognized this stance he had no idea, but he did. The storm finally hit the island Jeraph and Yamcha were on, the rain coming down in a torrent, lightning arcing across the sky, thunder booming overhead. Jeraph watched the man for a few more moments then suddenly felt the sand below him start to stir, immediately he jumped straight up and flew straight up, away from the sand as it exploded where he has been standing, although hindered by the rain. Jeraph then saw the man begin to pump his arms wildly and unleash dozens of small ki blasts like a machine gun. Jeraph turns side ways to make the amount of impacts less and takes the attack shaking off the damage as best as he can, the pain almost unbearable, as he continues flying still.

Every ki ball that does hit him, out of the dozens, feels like some one tossing a red hot coal against his skin, but Jeraph doesn't make a sound, and doesn't drop his block until ever ki ball has hit him, or missed. Finally he lowered his block, and looked at his opponent, still not unsheathing his weapon. Jeraph's skin was smoking in spots from the Ki balls, his clothing ripped full of holes, even some of his hair had been singed. Jeraph's mind was reeling in pain, but he was still able to focus on the fight, and he knew what he had to do.

"That was nice, but you will have to do better to win this my friend" Jeraph said as a smile came to his lips.

Jeraph flew directly towards his opponent at this point, charging his free hand with ki, he could feel his ki flowing from every inch of his body into his left hand. As he drew near his opponent, Jeraph began moving quicker than the human eye to follow, his speed made him blink from one spot to the ending position, which was on the left side of Yamcha, striking with his left hand in a chopping motion he releases a Ki Blade Rank 3, the Ki Blade is directed at Yamcha's ribs, as soon as he swings his hand he draws his sword.

WC 495
TWC 964

Actions
Stats Suppressed to 2%
1: Flight +1 FP
Take Renzoku Kikou Dan
2:Speed Burst +10 FP
3:Ki Blade Rank 3 +35 FP
Free Action Draw sword.

159FP remaining
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 11:10 am

Yamcha's first technique was only ment to off balance him which in all aspects worked. The second attack worked well as well. Hrm, he blocked my blasts and he had his hands on his sword, he must have a sword technique of some sort...

The fallen angel's skin was smoking in spots from the Ki balls, his clothing ripped full of holes, even some of his hair had been singed. His mind was reeling in pain. But Yamcha knew better then to think that he had won, knowing that this fighter was different from most of the fights he had been in, he had a feeling that this was only the beginning.

Yamcha then heard the man speak after the blasts hit his opponent: That was nice, but you will have to do better to win this my friend

The fallen angel then flew at Yamcha, charging his free hand with ki, Yamcha could feel his opponent's ki flowing from every inch of his body into his left hand. He coulden't be trying to fire a blast at that range, i'll just deflect it, unless...yeah that's it. he's going to flank me on my blind side with an ki attack! He then cupped his hands to his right hip. "KAAA...MEEE...HAAA...MEEE...HAAA" he began to gather energy in his palms for a super kamehameha. Since he mastered it, he didn't need to form a ball in his palms

As Yamcha's opponent drew closer, Jeraph began moving quicker than the human eye to follow. [i]I knew it! He's going to appear on my blind flank, Oh i got a surprise for him...[i] He then continued. "Mee..."

His speed made him blink from his flight path to the ending position, which was on the left side of Yamcha, striking with his left hand in a chopping motion he releases a Ki Blade Rank 3, the Ki Blade is directed at Yamcha's ribs, as soon as he swung his hand he draws his sword.

Yamcha then used the after image technique so the fallen angels attack would go through intangable image he left of himself. He then appeared behind Jeraph and thrusted his arms forward, his palms together, flat and facing the Fallen angel's back as he yelled. "HAAA!!!"

A Super Kamehameha that was trained to rank 3 and also charged up was launched to the back of his opponent as he was a foot away from him, ripping from close range from Yamcha's palms to the fallen's angels unguarded rear. Yamcha was lucky to find such an opening. It might not happen again.

442 words
1393 words total

actions
1) flight +1, ki suppression in effect (5%),
2)Flight +1, ki suppression in effect (5%), After image rank 3( +1)
3) Flight +1, ki suppression in effect (5%), Super Kamehameha rank 3 (+2FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/8/2012, 11:33 am

As Jeraph was flying at his opponent charging the Ki Blade(rank 3) he began to hear his opponent scream "KAAA...MEEE...HAAA...MEEE...HAAA" and bring his hands to his side.

"This is perfect he lowered his defense even more" Jeraph thought when he saw Yamcha's hands drop.

As Jeraph saw his Ki blade go through what appeared to be a hologram of Yamcha, he immediately began to wonder where his opponent went. He heard the word "HAAA" yelled from behind him. Immediately he knew he had been flanked, just as he tried to do to his opponent. Jeraph could already feel the heat from the Super Kamehameha rank 3 as it raced towards him from barely over a foot away.

Jeraph closed his eyes, the area in the sky they were fighting in was already a perfect image inside his mind, as he added Yamcha into his new position, Jeraph began to feel the odd feeling he had gotten on four other occasions in the past several weeks. Jeraph knew what this meant, he knew that this was the only means to dodge the on coming attack so he went with it. Soon the feeling passed, and Jeraph opened his eyes, he was now facing the back of Yamcha.

Jeraph allowed a smile to cross his face as he realized that he had managed to escape unscathed. Letting his muscles do the work he now swung the sword at Yamcha's torso, he followed it up immediately with another sword strike this one aimed for the area of the neck where it meets the shoulder. The attacks should be enough to put a damper on any ones day.

WC-277
TWC-1241
Actions
1:Shin Teleportation (dodges Super Kamehameha Rank 3) +0FP
2:Sword Strike +1FP
3: Sword Strike +1 FP

Total FP remaining 157
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 12:06 pm

Yamcha out flanked his opponent, he seemed to have got him confused but as the kamehameha was launched, he vanished. That's a new move, not afterimage, some sort of teleportation. He then turned around and put his hands on his upper torso in the form of a triangle. He got cut on his lower torso but as the blade touched him, he shot backwards and discharged a tribeam as he shot back in hopes of teaching the fallen angel that attacking an opponent from behind shows no honor and just desparation and lack of skill regardless of how you go about it.

He then vanished from view mear seconds after he launched the tribeam and appeared behind the fallen angel and with his right finger, attempted to touch the back of the fallen angels neck in hopes of using his pressure point technique that he learned from the turtle hermit. He planned to paralize him temperarily as he wasn't impressed with the way he was fighting, his first attack he did approve of.

Going for the left or right flank or a frontal is one thing, but rear flanking manuvers are only for great desperational tactics if your going to die or have to kill, something Yamcha didn't like doing that often. It make the person in his eyes look more like a killer/assassin and less or a warrior/fighter/guardian.

234 words
1627 words total

actions
1)Flight (1FP), Ki control in effect (5%),Took damage from action 2(+1FP)
2)Flight (1FP),Ki control in effect (5%), Tri-beam rank 3 (+2FP)
3)Flight (1FP),Ki control in effect (5%),Speed Boost (10FP), Pressure Points (+1FP)

total FP:(37FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/8/2012, 12:26 pm

The sound of his sword slicing the flesh of Yamcha was a welcomed sound to Jeraph's ear, the move he had done wasn't out of desperation but was a sound tactical maneuver in his mind, after all, all is fair in battle. Although not sure if this was to the death, that Super Kamehameha would have been the ending, and more than likely meant his death. Jeraph is glad that the attack landed but the follow up missed completely, and having committed himself to the attack fully, the Tri-beam comes as an unwelcomed surprise.

Jeraph saw it coming, but didn't have time to get out of the way, or even get his sword up to block some of the ki, as it slams into his chest it sent him flying backwards. The ki left his shirt melted to his flesh, he screamed in pain momentarily before mercilessly he was rendered unconscious. This caused his flight coming to an abrupt end as he began to plummet towards the ocean below. The waves in the rough sea were white capping at around five feet due to the storm, and being unconscious Jeraph's chance of stopping the fall were slim.

As he fell, the thunder, lightning, and rain continued, keeping the smoldering of his flesh to a minimum. Jeraph crashed into the water, still knocked out from the tri-beam, he began to sink towards the bottom. Fish began to swim towards him as if they were curious, even a few smaller sharks bumped him, testing him to see if they could eat him. Jeraph finally hit the bottom, causing silt to fly up in all directions, the silt was quickly carried off in the current.

Eventually Jeraph regained consciousness, and rose to the surface, where he gasped for air. After catching his breath he began to look for his opponent, who had won the day. Jeraph finally caught sight of Yamcha and flew up to him, his clothes soaked, battered, torn, and melted to his flesh. He floated there in front of Yamcha for a moment.

"Good fight, I believe you got the better of me" Jeraph said with a smile "good luck with your training, and nice meeting you.

With these words, Jeraph turned from Yamcha, knowing he still had to make it to South City. His body become covered with burning ki energy as he began to fly away using powered flight.

"We will meet again some day" Jeraph yelled back to Yamcha as he flew.

End
WC 415
TWC 1656
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down