Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piercing the Heavens

Go down

Piercing the Heavens Empty Piercing the Heavens

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/18/2012, 2:12 am

Piercing the Heavens

Medium Quest

Requirements: Must have completed Above the Clouds.

Reward: 2,000 Zeni

You aren’t the only one to set your eyes on the heavenly cloud. And who wouldn’t? Even if its properties are unknown by most mortals, it was created by the gods. Some other worldly creatures are already there, creating some kind of machine to process the giant cloud. Stop them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamcha the Mixed Martial Artist, Defender of Earth and now Champion of the Kais lay with his back against the wall in the high sky kingdom where the most valued prize of Earth resided. He was resting recalling the events of what happen just a few days ago.

***Early on this week***
The sky was calm but a bit cloudy as Spade Fox the once loyal Kai of a Demon King from long ago, now faithful and loyal to the mixed martial artist Wolfbrother Yamcha stood on the field near where Yamcha was fully absorbed by Cell. The Shin owed his life to the once desert bandit turned Holy Defender now. If Cell didn’t fully absorb him first, he would have been fully absorbed himself.

Spade hypothesized that Yamcha’s hatred of weakness made it so Cell would be sicken from the weakness of the shin and would spare his life only to kill him later when he was much stronger.

Also there was his crafting android and his messenger robot as well as the Elder Dragon Warrior Namek Spin. They all stood at the spot where Yamcha and Spade fought Cell for quite some time now. Then, right before everyone’s eyes; the air particles in a certain place in the past battle field begin to charge. Immediately more air particles are attracted to that one point and spiritual pressure can be felt.

“Holy shit! That’s an insane spiritual pulse! It’s feels more…focused and less wild.” Spade yelled as he felt the energy being gathered in the spot where Yamcha died. “Did he do it?” Spin asked Spade as he felt his energy.

The powerful namek of the dragon clan then yelled. “Yes! He did it! He’s reached a new level of power! I knew he was the one…the only one! The one to bridge the gap between the power of good and evil!” Spin yelled happily. Spade replied boastingly, “Surely he can beat Oroki the Death God now! His energy is higher then his! His power level must be massive!”

Spin, wearing a scouter raised his left hand to the side of his head where the scouter was and with his left finger; pressed a button to activate the scanning mode of the scouter. As he faced the collection of spiritual energy, numbers began to compute on the glass lens.

It went up past one hundred and forty thousand which was Yamcha’s battle fighting power at his maximum unsuppressed without powering up. Seeing this, he smiled while the numbers in the glass lens kept going up.

Soon enough there was a beeping sound as the numbers in the scouter lens stopped going up, reading Yamcha’s Battle Fighting power at two hundred and eighteen thousand. At the place of Yamcha’s death, a physical body was seen with a big sword on his back as well as longer hair. Spin smirked. “Wow! You’re as strong as me now!” Yamcha nodded; well I did a lot of training so I did expect that to fill the gap.”

Spade then walked up and stood to Yamcha. “A Changeling with a pure heart, mind and soul came here and left you this.” Spade then gave Yamcha a Green Star on a chain which he gave to Spin as he said ‘Guard this.’

Spade then continued. “He said to say that you stood up to an evil which was superior to you and died with honor. He says thank you.” Yamcha smirked. “Well that’s the best thing I’ve heard all day.”

A sage that Yamcha fought earlier to get to the sky kingdom but left to save Master Roshi just appeared in front of the group. “You died with honor, for that and for the fact you’re the champion of the kais. I’m going to send you back to the sky kingdom where the nimbus lies…but you may need to rest for awhile afterwards.” The Sage then thrusts his right palm forward at Yamcha and yelled ‘HAI!!” putting energy into him and warping him with a special spell right back to the sky kingdom above the clouds.

As Yamcha appeared in the sky kingdom, he suppressed his power and walked to a hut he spotted. He then noticed there was no roof but he didn’t care. The human warrior then walked inside, put his back to a wall and slumbered…

*** back to the present ***
He woke up slowly, focusing his power while he was tired, just to refocus. Suddenly his eyes opened as he felt the presence of warriors all centralized in one area.

The human warrior then got to his feet, his arms shooting upwards as his knees rose up from his legs contracting inwards; causing his leg joints to rise. Within a moment Yamcha was on his feet, wearing his King Kai uniform and his Roga Zet Katana in a sheath by his left hip.

Yamcha now uncertain of what to do next decided to talk to King Kai of the North Quadrant. Earth was under his jurisdiction so surely he’d know about this next phase of the quest for the gift of earth’s sky kingdom.

Beginning to feel a great need for guidance, the human warrior spoke to King Kai telepathically, King Kai! Great Jester and Master of the North Quadrant. I need your assistance.”

King Kai was eating his dinner of pork rice and roasted chicken and was indulged in feasting, the taste ever so soothing to the tongue and stomach. As he was about to take another bite, he was interrupted by Yamcha and his plea.

King Kai’s teeth snapped down, missing the chicken that he was bringing up to his mouth. Gregory heard North Kai’s teeth make a loud sound and asked, “What’s wrong King Kai?”

The North Kai then replied, “It was Yamcha, he needs some assistance.” He then responded back to the human warrior telepathically, “Oh, you want my help? You ran for the Z-sword and didn’t even visit me! But I know why, it’s cool I’m not mad but what’s wrong? Usually you have everything under control.”

Yamcha replied to the North Kai telepathically. I have entered the realm of the higher kingdom of earth, but I sense powers centered all in one place…what’s going on?

King Kai took a big bite of his chicken and chased it down with some pink lemonade that Gregory made previously before they had dinner. He then responded to Yamcha telepathically while eating, “That is where the challenges are issued, it’s also the place where the processor resides, after you have a few victories, you get to fight the processor which is really strong. These powers you sense are warriors from other planets who also seek the prize that the processor yields.”

Yamcha grinned. “This should be fun.” He then responded telepathically to King Kai. “Very well, I’ll have some fun with this…thanks King Kai, if it wasn’t for you; I wouldn’t be here now, I think I’ll do some training too”

With that, Yamcha flew high in the sky, scanning the world below him with both his mind, and his eyes. He wanted a challenge. He'd already had training from Kami, the Guardian of Earth as well as his trusty assistant Mr. Popo; A black skinned Genie who was very durable. His skin was like rubber.

Yamcha remembered when he preformed a shenron technique called dragon rush upon the black skinned Genie. He just blocked it while grounding the force that the shenron attack had, causing the tiles to crack and explode underfoot.

The human warrior and wolf druid remembered the first time he went into the pendulum room with a saiyan named Broly. They fought a legendary super saiyan and died as the golden ozzaru’s powers raged out of control and became unstable, killing himself along with Broly and Yamcha.

Yamcha also recalled his first master: Roshi of the Turtle School. Deciding to sense the Turtle Master’s Ki, he closed his eyes and began to feel for it. Suddenly he opened his eyes. “Wow…Master Roshi’s Spiritual Pressure is so much stronger now…and his spiritual pulse feels youthful and more vibrant!”

Suddenly a familiar voice echoes in his mind. I hope you think so,” It was Master Roshi himself! Yamcha replied with his telepathic powers, "That is what I felt. I have improved since our last time I was with you.” The turtle hermit replied with his telepathy powers. I had to die to get this way, a blessing from the Kais with eternal youth.”

Roshi then continued “ I will say this much though. I am proud of you. When you first came to me you were sloppy and wild, wasting energy and stamina in your attacks and techniques. But I taught you and soon you had an expert knowledge over your power. “

The Young Turtle Master then continued his speech to Yamcha who was listening intensively, “But from what I’ve felt from your spiritual pulse as well as your Jin and the pressure it produces when combined as a whole, your more focused and your concentration over spiritual energy and physical attacks as well as swordplay have improved. I heard you mastered twin sword and kendo in the afterlife. As well I was informed that you achieved the trial for the Z-sword and ascended to a new level of power. This is all good. So now, carry on and get the nimbus cloud. It’s something I think you’ve earned for doing all the training you did while on earth and in otherworld.[/i]

Yamcha replied with his psionic telepathy, ”I’m going to get on it, but first I need to start training, Just because I’m strong doesn’t give me the right to be lazy”

And with that the conversation ended. Yamcha had also trained at the outmost part of the planet's atmosphere on Kami’s Lookout, and now he needed a new challenge. But what could top that? Yamcha hadn't the slightest clue. If only he had a way to fight himself. But that was impossible.

Perhaps he could work on his speed? But his agility was already perfect. His strength mastered. What could he do to make himself greater?

He flew past many bodies of water, when the idea hit him like a ton of bricks. He would train under the water. There, not only would his speed be much less, but he would be lighter, and have the challenge of holding his breath. Due to his training in the atmosphere, he had built up enough lung capacity to hold his breath for over five minutes.

He slowly dropped himself into the cold water, and began to sink. As his head vanished underneath, a grin slides across his face. There was a dark tint to the water, and as he sunk further and further, it became harder to see. Soon, his feet touched the bottom, and he was ready.

His first test would be holding his breath, and getting used to the way he moved. The pressure was great, and as he moved, he felt as though he was in slow motion. His arms and legs slid back and forth, leaving trails in the water.

It took four minutes before he had to resurface, but only his face left the water. Taking a second breath, he sunk back to the bottom and began his training once again. His plan for training was much like the atmospheric training. First, he would get the hand of holding his breath and moving. Secondly, he would begin melee, increasing his speed to the point he saw fit.

His third task would be to train with Ki blasts. The difference in pressure and the fact that he was down so far would make his blast highly concentrated, and unstable. The wrong move, and there was a chance Yamcha would explode.

And lastly, he would put all of his training together and do so until he passed out. It was a simple concept, but a deadly one as well.

He began with training under water. He dropped down into the pond once more and held his breath for as long as he could. He then started launching jabs forward after the soles of his King Kai Boots hit the bottom of the pond, which wasn’t very far; just six feet down. His body was exerting energy that he couldn’t suppress and hold his breath at the same time. It was too much of a strain.

Knowing that mastering that strain would prove beneficial for battles, spars, tournaments or wars that may come up; he used Ki Control to lessen himself as he was punching the air, using a technique that he learned from Spin the Elder Dragon Warrior Namek. It was one on how to control one’s breathing while training underwater.

After eight minutes of jabbing the air while holding his breath, Yamcha’s face started to turn blue. He needed air! Swimming upwards like a dart then fully submerging from the water, Yamcha was breathing hard. His body felt like it was suffering from the effects of drowning.

Yamcha then sat cross legged as he floated in the air and lowered himself down to float three inches over the pond. He was going to try something new. Putting his hands in a triangle close to the chest, he began to gather energy.

Soon the center of the triangle began to spark like the color of gold slightly. Soon there were more gold sparks coming about Yamcha’s body while in meditation. Suddenly there was some energy that looked golden forming inside the triangle Yamcha made with his hands.

The waters underneath and around him began to part, pushed back from the raw spiritual energy he was trying to refine. Yamcha’s powers began to rise somewhat as energy began to emit from his humanoid physical structure.

After doing this for at least seven minutes straight, he calmed down his spiritual energy, sending it back into his well of power. The sparks dying off and the energy released. He then floated towards land and took a breather as the soles of Yamcha’s King Kai Boots touch the ground.

Yamcha knew that training the Tri-Beam attack is dangerous but at the same time, he also knew that doing that type of training for that amount of time was nowhere near enough to finish him off. Now going all in like a poker player with an amazing hand, he powered up; unleashing his spiritual energy throughout his body. The human warrior was stacking his Ki onto his Jin as well as raising his energy; his stamina and energy returned which allowing him to continue on in his training.

Suddenly he heard another voice. One he never heard before but after hearing it, he hated it; “So you know my school’s strongest attack, The Tri-Beam or Crane Cannon we call it.” Yamcha shouted in his mind. ”WHO IS THIS?!” The voice revealed himself as he telepathically spoke “I am Master Shen, the Crane Hermit and Grandmaster of Darkness

Yamcha just smirked with a slick mental reply "Well Crane Hermit, I know of also the Neo Tri-Beam or do you call it, Neo Crane Cannon? It really doesn’t matter. You’re all the same, you people make me sick. Giving up your rights and freedoms you think you DON’T have to serve someone who promises to give you want you want…you know what, forget you. I got things to do.”

He threw a highly unstable ball ahead of him then, much like he had before, rushed after it to block it. These feats of training he was performing would help him better know how much damage he could do, as well as increase his ability to take a hit; not that he needed to. It also helped with speed and endurance.

He continued his feats well into the night, and by the time he had exhausted the last bit of energy he had, it was the next day. His training had lasted a good twelve hours, but the good thing was that the King Kai Training Outfit he had was sweat absorbent and still smelled fresh.

It was blessed by a God so of course it won’t need to be washed or repaired. The fabrics were really tough and could repel small attacks. But seeing as Yamcha was a Master of Martial Arts, the enchanted close could take more damage then usual, His chest soaked with sweat,

Yamcha then took out his holy flask and placed it into the pond to draw water. He then drank from the flask and seemed less tired and out of energy. Now rejuvenated, he gathered an Emerald green aura about his body and took off from the ground; flying towards where he sensed the powers that were gathered in a certain spot on the planet.

As he was training he sensed the powers of the warriors he sensed dimish. They must have failed the final trial. Within moments he stopped seeing a forest underneath him and found an open area with some stones on the outside of it, done in different formations.

He landed inside of the shrine and looked around. He saw a warrior dying with a sword in his gut. Yamcha walked over and pulled the sword out. “It’s okay, I’m going to heal you.” The human warrior then puts his hands with his palms facing the wounded warrior demi human’s body which was wrecked to shit and began to concentrate, focusing his spiritual energy to repair this poor warrior.

Soon a green flame is around the demi human and his wounds close up. He got up and smiled. “You didn’t attack me!” He smiled as he yelled. Yamcha replied. “You were wounded from battling everyone who wanted the nimbus, I just wanted to keep you from dying.” The guard smiles, “I’m Zan. Thank you. You may enter the realm of the processor. But beware. It’s evil from all the blood and spiritual energy from the wickedness I destroy. Face it pure hearted warrior and receive your reward.”

Yamcha nodded and walked towards a door that led down into the place where the processor resided.

3035 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down