Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy

Go down

The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy Empty The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy

Post by Piccolo 1/30/2012, 7:59 pm

It was a cold morning just north of a vast terrain of mountains where the xeno warrior known as Guy was training. The area was full of lush green grass and a small beautiful lake was in the center,this place is truly a sanctuary for those training in martial arts. All he wants is to become the strongest
warrior he doesn’t care who he forges alliances with or how he obtains power. Guy pushes himself to his limit, Guy collapses due to exhaustion.

“Pushed myself a little too hard today.” Guy told himself. As he laid on the lush green grass in exhaustion. Suddenly the ground began to shake, animals in the area began to run for safety, the cry of birds were heard as if danger was approaching. Guy quickly got up but the sight of what was going on
kept him still, unable to react. The northern mountains seemed to be rumbling and shaking with tremendous force, it looked like at any moment the entire mountain landscape would collapse. The lake in the center began to emit a strange eerie glow, a rift between the world of the living and other
world had opened! Out emerged three fiendish individuals, the first was a human with long brown hair, his battle damaged armor seemed to place him from a different time period. The second individual was a animal humanoid some sort of beast like creature with black fur and red eyes. Thirdly
was red skinned demon like individual of impressive height, bulging of muscle definition, most likely the ring leader.

“Free at last form other world, the living have such fresh air.” claimed the beast like humanoid.

“My sword needs to draw blood, I must feel alive.” said the human

“We find the dragon balls first and wish for immortality.” barked the red demon like individual. Guy stood in awe and fear just watching everything unfold before his eye's. “Look we have a guest, a xeno it looks like.” the beast like creature said showing his razor sharp teeth.”We get a lot of you aliens in other world, evil bastards who were sent to earth in exile. I enjoy killing them over and over again.” the human told guy. “I suppose we kill him, he over heard our plan to obtain the dragon balls.” the demon like individual said. “Let me draw his blood with my sword, I need to feel alive.” “Fine, Muramasa you can kill this one off.” the red demon ordered.

His name is Muramasa a human from a time period of warring states. His crimes that eventually sent him to the hell section of other world were his taste for blood shed. Guy still exhausted from training ready his defensive stance. “I love when my victims put up a fight. It will make the blood I draw that much better.” Muramasa said as he licked his lips. Muramasa drew his sword from it's sheath and lunged towards his victim. Guy quickly evaded the lunge by side steeping, Muramasa quickly turned around and began a furious barrage of sword strikes. The strikes missed as Guy used fancy foot work to evade the sword strikes. “I can do this all day , my agility is leagues ahead of yours.” Guy said as he mocked Muramasa. The blood thirsty Muramasa tried the same tactic once
more but this time added a sweep kick to counter Guy's fancy foot work. The sweep kick meet Guy's foot throwing him off balance, Guy used his agility to pull of a back flip to land back on his feet.

“Muramasa is out matched, should I intervene?” said the beast like creature . “No, Sabu let the weakling get sent back to other world.” commanded the red demon.Guy pulled off a elbow straight to Muramasa's chest, followed up with a nice high kick to the abdomen region! Muramasa was sent reeling, his body tumbled through the lush green grass. Guy began to pump his arms wildly, “Renzoku Kikou Dan!” yelled Guy as dozens of ki blast were unleashed in a machine gun like attack! Muramasa struggled to dodge the machine gun like ki attack but failed as he was assaulted by dozens of ki blasts. Muramasa's was dead, well as dead as a dead guy from other world could be.

“DID YOU SEE THAT! He just annihilated Muramasa, this one's good.” Sabu shouted in terror of what he had just seen. Guy stood with his hands on his hips and head looking up gasping for air. The red demon like individual hovered towards Guy. “Young man my name is Dunkard, I'm the ruler of the demon realm of other world. I love how you wasted that weakling Muramasa, how about you join me in my quest to find the dragon balls?” The red skinned like individuals name is Dunkard, ruler of the demon realm and has existed for over a thousand years. “Dragon balls?” Guy said puzzled by the name. “The dragon balls are seven magical artifacts scattered through out the world. Once all seven
are united in one spot one may summon the eternal dragon Shenron and be granted a wish.” Dunkard explained. Guy crossed his arms and gave thought to what aligning himself with Dunkard would mean.“Is that right a granted wish. All I want is to become stronger by any means necessary. This too good of an offer to refuse....I accept your offfer.” Guy said looking straight into Dunkard eyes.

“Excellent you made the right choice. Tell me whats your name xeno?” Dunkard asked. “Just call me Guy.” The beast like creature Sabu looked at Guy then looked at Dunkard. “Your going let him join us after how he wasted Muramasa?”. “Would you rather have Guy on our side or against us?” Dunkard
asked Sabu. “Rather have him with us then waste us like Muramasa.” Sabu said. “Enough talk, let's head for the location of the first dragon ball. If that poor soul I tortured back in other world was correct then the dragon ball is not far from here. Just beyond those mountains should be a small monk monastery where the dragon ball is being held.” Dunkard said with much confidence.

The three fly off from the lush grassy area and head towards the monk monastery were a dragon ball is being held. Dunkard asks Guy some questions during their flight towards the monk monastery. “Tell me Guy what brings you to planet earth?” Guy tells Dunkard why he came to earth. “I'm originally from the planet Brench-seijin or what today is called Coola NO.98. My people the Brench-Jin are recruited into Prince Cooler's army. Well I had the bright idea of joining the Elite Fighting Force known as the Ginyu Force. Things didn't go as plan so I left home to become stronger. One day I'll become strong enough to exact my revenge on those Ginyu bastards.” Guy explained to Dunkard. “You two stop
talking, the monastery is just ahead.” the beast like Sabu commented. The trio landed inside the court yard of the monk monastery located in a remote location surrounded by the northern mountains. Dunkard, Guy, and Sabu were met by a group of monks all who were experts in using ki. “The Demon King Dunkard has arrived he must be here for the dragon ball. We must vanquish Dunkard back to his realm and those who follow him.” a veteran monk instructed. Dunkard looked at Sabu, “Sabu it's time for you to unleash your claws and and fangs and smash your way through.”

The beast like creature Sabu was free at last to claw and bite through victims. Unleashing his claws and fangs the beast ripped through a group of monks, his jet black fur became splattered with blood from those poor slaughtered monks. Meanwhile Dunkard sliced his way through using his
Darkness Sword technique to cut down monks who stood in his way. Finally reaching the monastery, Dunkard sliced right through the gate and made his way to a shrine with in the monastery which the dragon ball. Guy stood in back and watched the blood shed and chaos created by Dunkard and Sabu.

Why was Guy just standing watching everything take place? Was he sick by the actions of those twomonsters? Did Guy have some sort of conflict with a personal code of ethics? No nothing like that, Guy was planning and waiting for a chance to back stab Dunkard and steal the dragon ball for himself.
The xeno warrior Guy watched Sabu continue his frenzy of slashing through monks. “Time to test out that new move I have been practicing.” Guy told himself, he formed a volleyball sized ki ball that began to hover over his palm. Guy spiked the ki ball just like one would do to a volleyball. “Hey, Sabu
try out my CRUSHER BALL!” Sabu turned his attention towards Guy's direction and was caught off guard by the volleyball sized ki ball heading towards him. A small explosion went off, the crusher ball had hit Sabu. The beast like creature Sabu down all fours shook his head trying to figure out what just had happened. Guy walks towards Sabu, “Why did you attack me?” Sabu growled. With out warning or hesitation Guy used a soccer style kick striking Sabu in the neck! A cracking noise was made as the kick broke Sabu's neck instantly killing Sabu.

Dunkard finally obtaining the dragon ball walked out of the monk monastery relishing his victory. The Demon King was suddenly meet by a hail of ki like machine gun fire. Guy was launching a massive barrage of Renzoku Kikou Dan, Guy used his agility to close in on Dunkard and swooped in to snatch the dragon ball from Dunkard all in one swift motion. Guy was long gone from the monk monastery before the Demon King had a chance to realize that Guy had played him for a fool. “Of course I know what the dragon balls are. Just imagine the price I could fetch on the black market one dragon ball.” Guy laughed as he tossed the dragon ball in the air and caught it on it's way down. The bid for power was put into place at last the true Guy had reviled himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count 1746
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy Empty Re: The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy

Post by Piccolo 2/3/2012, 6:40 pm

Baba wrote:

Demons Below

Medium Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 2,000 zeni and 15 Hero Points

During your sleep you are visited by the Fortune Teller Baba, who hovers on her mysterious crystal ball. She asks for your help, promising you will be rewarded handsomely. Within a cave deep beneath the frigid cold Northern Mountains lies an old gateway to Other World. Baba had a vision of a girl possessed by demons going to open the gate. Head into the depths to investigate and seal the gateway before demons pour in from Other World.

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy Empty Re: The Demon King Dunkard, Dragon Balls , and a Xeno Named Guy

Post by Piccolo 2/4/2012, 1:47 am

Last time on Dragon Ball Z Infinitive, the xeno warrior Guy outsmarted Dunkard the Demon King and snatched the valuable dragon ball. Now enraged and looking for revenge the Demon King of other world sends his fiendish hell minions to hunt down Guy. Unknowingly to the two the Fortune Teller Baba is watching closely.

Splash went the sound of feet running through the river bed. The fiendish minions dressed in their black martial arts gi came to a complete halt. “I lost the sent of the xeno.” one fiendish minion said.
“He is not far I can feel his ki pressure, split into two groups and continue the search.” this was no ordinary minion of Dunkard. This fiend was called boss by the others, his name is Objetsu a Namek sentenced to live the rest of his days in other world.

Guy hid high above on branches of a nearby tree. “Damn it, Dunkard is hunting me like some animal. All because I back stabbed the idiot back at the monk monastery.” Guy watched the search party from above and waited for them to leave the area so he could lower his guard. “I should try to get a few hours of sleep. These branches are big enough for me to sit up prop my back against the trees trunk.” So Guy shut his eyes and tried to catch a few Z’s high above the ground like a big cat sleeping high up in a tree.

As the xeno warrior Guy slept, a hovering crystal ball floated above him. It was non other than Master Roshi's sister, the cranky old hag (when you get on her bad side) known as Fortune Teller Baba. She was entering the dreams of the sleeping Guy to rely him a message. “Hello their.” her appearance in Guy's dream was enough form him to wake up and fall straight off the branch to the ground below. Thud went Guy, he sat up and rubbed the top of his head. “Never had that affect when entering some one's dream before.” Baba said chuckling. “Now listen up I have been watching this little feud between you and the Demon King Dunkard. Believe it or not this plays right into my plans to stop a demon invasion from other world.” Baba told Guy.

“Demon invasion! Let me guess you want me to intervene.” Guy had guessed correctly, Baba wanted him to intervene. “Smart young man. Now I need you to return to the cold frigged northern mountains and back track your way to that peaceful lovely grassy area with the lake. Dive into the lake and swim towards a cave that runs deeps below the mountains. From their make you way through a long passage which should lead you into a chamber room of enormous size. Near the back you will notice a magnificent gate with ancient writings carved into it, reseal the gate with this mystical jewel.” Baba explained.

“Why should I believe you?” Guy questioned Baba. Fortune Teller Baba smacks Guy in the head for questioning her. “I'm a fortune teller and I have foreseen this apocalyptic event. You would of seen my vision had you not woken up like your were having a nightmare.” Baba scolded Guy. “Can't the people of earth solve their own problems?” Baba disliked what Guy had just said and smacked him on top of the head once more. “Your one of those type of people. Well I'll make it worth your time and effort only if you complete this quest.” Suddenly Baba was gone and Guy was left alone holding a mystical jewel in his hand, he place it in belts pouch. “Well Dunkard's minions have been hunting me all morning. This is a perfect way to put a end to that.” The xeno warrior Guy takes flight and heads back towards the quite lush grassy field near the northern mountains.

Unknowingly to Guy was that the Demon King Dunkard and his minions were making camp at his destined location. “My lord my men lost track of the one who betrayed you.” a kneeling Objetsu told his master. “The xeno named Guy must of have fled the planet. My relentless hounding of him must of get the better of him. He is no longer a problem to I. Objetsu carry on with the preparations to open the gate way.” Dunkard instructed the Namekian. “My lord forgive me for questioning but what of that old crone Fortune Teller Baba?” Dunkard laughed as if Baba was a joke to him. “Let her send some fool. The D-Men will handle her chosen hero.” The Demon King said.

Let us take a break from the current story so that I may introduce the D-Men. The D-Men are above the minion class according to the social cast system of Demon King Dunkards realm. These fiends are an elite fighting group made up of four of the dirtiest, nastiest, terrifying individuals. First off we have the lowest ranked member of the D-Men. A mid sized primitive wild man Saiya-Jin warrior dressed in animal skin. Most likely form the time period before the race got a hold of advanced technology. His name is Snare and he is very swift and destructive. Secondly we have an augmented cyber xeno named Gaunt. This xeno uses his cybernetics to gain a upper hand in battle. Which is also his weakness due to the fact he constantly needs to recharge. Thirdly we have second in command and only women of the group Melina. Beautiful tanned skin, lovely long black hair, a figure that would drive Master Roshi crazy, a complete skilled fighter in ki bladed attacks. Last is the main man of the group Captain Gorgon, all the captain dose is sit back and watch the battle.

As Guy headed towards his destination located at the northern mountains. He heard a voice speaking to him, it was Fortune Teller Baba speaking to Guy using telepathy. “I'm warning you ahead of time that you will meet some resistance up ahead.” Baba telepathically relayed to Guy. The xeno warrior Guy reaches his destination the lush grassy area with the lake right in the center. “Ah, memories this is were I killed that Muramasa idiot.” Guy dives into the lake located in the center of the lush green grass just as Baba instructed. He swims underneath the lakes water and reaches a cave, Guy gets out of the water
and begins to walk into the deep caves. The deep caves that run under the frigged northern mountains are cold with dangerous icicles hang from the ceiling. It's also quite and light is limited the deeper one ventures, unless you fill the cave with lanterns to create some artificial light. Which the fiends did so they could find their way around but the draw back was that all Guy had to do was follow the lanterns hanged onto the cave walls.

Unfortunately Guy didn't take the stealthy approach and just starting firing ki blasts left and right, drawing unwanted attention towards himself. “Guy!? What the hell are you doing here? Did you come to die?” A surprised Dunkard said. “Some old lady with a crystal ball sent me here. I finish some business between the both of us and close that gate your trying to open. At the end of the day I get some nice reward.” The Demon King Dunkard laughed at what Guy had just said. “ Ha ha ha, Baba sent you? The man my minions have been hunting down since the monk monastery.” the Demon King raised his right hand and gave a smug smirk. “Muramasa and Sabu were weaklings compared to what your about to face. D-Men come forward and dispose of this xeno trash.” The D-Men were unleashed, a cloud of smoke appeared from thin air. Four figures jumped out from behind the smoke cloud the shouted as one. “We are the D-men. We are here to do the bidding of our master. Prepare to be sent to outer world.”

“This must be the punk that wasted Murmasa and Sabu. Those two were weaklings compared to the awesome power of the D-Men. My majesty the Demon Lord Dunkard wants us to dispose of you and were going to get the job done. Now which one of us get the honor of killing you?” Captain Gorgon said crossing his arms. The D-Men huddled up in a circle and drew sticks? “Damn it I got the short stick.” said Captain Gorgon. “I'm out.” said Melina the only female of the group. “Unbelievable I managed to pull a short stick. This brings my winning streak to a end” the cybernetic Brench-seijin Gaunt said. “I win, I win, I get to fight first.” spoke the primitive Saiya-Jin. With in the blink of a eye
the Saiya-Jin Snare used the after image technique.

Appearing before Guy, Snare delivers a massive head butt! “Urg...you freaking little monkey!” Guy holding his throbbing forehead felt something jump onto his back. Snare had latched on top of Guy's back and began scratching at his neck, shoulder blades, and upper arms. Guy reaches behind and grabs an handful of hair, throwing Snare over his shoulder, the wild man Saiya-Jin lands on his feet. Only to be meet by a incoming punch straight to nose. Snare grabs his bloody nose and retreats whimpering. “My nose he made my nose bleed. Your going pay for that, I'll make you a bloody mess.” cried Snare. Captain Gorgon looked at the wild man and gave a swift boot to his behind. “Your making the group look bad with your crying. Get back in their.” The primitive Saiya-Jin Snare dashes back into battle with Guy. Unleashing his signature technique machine gun fist, Guy finds himself hit by a barrage of fists. Guy falls to his knees clutching his solar plexus with his left hand and wipes the blood from his mouth with the right. Snare starts jumping up and down celebrating what seemed to be a victory. “Saiya-Jin...scum...dance like a monkey....your leaving that tail exposed.” Guy quickly reaches for the tail, Snare feels agonizing pain for his tail being squeezed. Guy place the Saiya-Jin tail of snare under his foot, stepping on it with pressure. “ARGHHHH! MY TAIL let go of tail...I can't stand the pain.” ignoring Snares cry, Guy uses Renzoku Kikou Dan, point blank to the torso of the wild man Snare. “I hate monkeys, especially the Saiya-Jin kind.” Guy gave a devilish grin while uttering those words.

“I like this one, he has such a bad side.” Melina said. “That’s what you say about all men before you kill them in gruesome ways.” commented Captain Gorgon. “I can't help it if I'm drawn to boys with a bad side. Well Gaunt are you going tag team with me?” Gaunt nodded in agreement to the idea. “Two versus one? Where is the fun in that?” Guy jokingly said. “Me and Gaunt always work as a unit it's are fighting style.” Melina told Guy.

“So I see your a Brench-seijin as well. Well then it pleases me that you will die by the hands of one of your own.” the cybernetic Gaunt pointed out. Yawning and stretching, a bored Melina decides to end to the pre-fight banter by hurling a dagger at Guy. The incoming dagger was easily avoided by stepping to the left. “Oh, I'm such a lousy shot I missed my target.” Melina's tone was sarcastic, what kind of devilish trick was she up to? “NOW! Gaunt blast him with a ki blast.” Gaunt nodded to Melina's command, the cybernetic xeno Gaunt raised his right hand and shot out a small ki ball, oddly the attack was slow moving. The ki ball moved so slow that the slowest fighter would have an opportunity to evade. Yet for some strange reason Guy couldn't move no matter how much he tried. Melina chuckled watching Guy struggle to move from his spot. “He he, I attentional let you dodge my dagger. Look at your shadow, you see my dagger is pinning your shadow down. It's a nice technique I created , it lets me toy with my opponent before I kill them.”

“The perfect set up. While Melina's dagger has your shadow pinned, my own created attack will eventually hit it's target. You'll be surprised just how much a impact the slow ki ball delivers.” Gaunt added to Melina's comment. All Guy could do was wait for the eventual impact from the slow moving ki ball. The ki ball slammed into the xeno warrior Guy's chest , the force unpinned his shadow from Melina's dagger and sent Guy reeling backwards straight into the cave's wall. THUD, went Guy's body as he crashed into the wall, his body then fall over onto the ground. His vision began to dim, everything around him began to fade into darkness, this was the end. Guy heard a voice calling his name, calling him back into battle. Opening his eye's barely enough to squint Guy saw a blackish blue figure with wings standing over him. It was non other than Spike the Devil Man one of Baba's strongest fighters.

Just who is this Spike the Devil Man? Spike is a demon and one Fortune Teller Baba's strongest fighters only second to Grandpa Gohan. He has many powerful techniques to use at his disposal but perhaps Spike's most powerful technique is his Devilmite Beam. A beam that amplifies any dark thought into pure negative energy which expands through the victims body causing their heart to explode!

“Fortune Teller Baba sent me to aide you. I'll deal with these D-Men, you go seal that gate.” Spike instructed Guy. Using the Magic Materialization technique Spike the Devil Man creates a trident out of thin air to battle Melina and Gaunt. “Your hearts are full of hate, anger, fear, jealously, and aggression. Emotionally negative energy that will allow me to manipulate and defeat you .” Spike the Devil Man readies his trident as the devilish Melina and the Cybernetic xeno Gaunt ready their next assault. The two members of the D-Men move in, Melina leads off with a swift right punch, Spike dodges the right punch and counters by using his trident to sweep her off her feet. Gaunt quickly enters the fight looking to striking with a high kick, Devil Man blocks using his trident. Gaunt leaps backwards charging his ki, readying himself to launch a massive ki attack. Back up on her feet Melina uses her ki to create a weapon made from pure ki, She swings her arm creating a horizontal arc. The swooshing ki blade cuts cleanly through Spikes trident. Spike the Devil Man uses his ki to take flight and gain some separation from the attacking Melina who continued to swing her ki blade.

“You can't keep evading all my blade attacks. Try this, SPIRIT SWORD!” Melina shouted the name of her attack, a long sizzling blade of compressed ki, she began to increases the blades length. Devil Man was not worried, Spike had the perfect technique to counter the female fiend. Mystical energy surrounded Spike the Devil Man, an electrical energy fired from his finger tips ensnaring Melina and temporary paralyzing her. “So full of negative thoughts, the Devilmite Beam will kill you instantly.”

Devil Man raised his arms, placed both index fingers on the side of his temple, charging his lethal Devilmite beam. “GAUNT hurry up. Unleash your ultimate technique.” Melina shouted in terror. Spike the Devil Man not wanting any thing to do with Gaunts ultimate technique charges into Gaunt. Creating a new trident by using Magic Materialization in mere seconds, Spike thrusts his trident deep into Gaunts body! The cybernetic Gaunt killed with one swift thrust, Devil Man turns his attentions towards Melina once more. Extending his arm out a a swirling beam of pure negative energy is shot from Spikes finger tips. Melina struggling to free her self from being paralyzed watches in fear as the Devilmite Beam inches closer. She screams in pain as the Devilmite Beam hit's her sending expanding negative energy through her body, Melina falls violently to the floor, her heart had exploded! Captain Gorgon moral had dropped, the fiend stood in fear, Gorgon decided to flee before Spike the Devil Man killed him. “Screw this, I'm not going fight some one who can kill me with one attack.” Gorgon wisely retreats back to other world.

Meanwhile the xeno warrior Guy moves quickly through the long cave passages dispatching off any low ranked minions of the Demon King. Reaching the end of the passage Guy notices the chamber room ahead, vibrant golden mystical energy began to swirling around him. Whoosh, went the sound of the air around him, the namek Objetsu had appeared. “Lower your guard, I bring you no harm. I'm here to join you in defeating the Demon King.” Guy was hesitant in believing what he had just heard. “I'm only bound to the Demon King by contract not loyalty. I was once a noble Namekian warrior who fought for justice but one day I gave into temptation and made a pact with the Demon King.” Guy still wary of the Namekian brushed him aside and continued to the chamber room.

The chamber room was of impressive size, golden mystical energy swirled through out. Located in the far end of the chamber room was a magnificent stone gate carved with ancient writings. In front of the gate was the Demon King using all of his tremendous strength trying to pry the gate open. Guy launched a Crusher Ball, sending it directly at the Demon Kings head. Grasping the back of his head the Demon King turned around and saw the man who had back stabbed back at the monk monastery.
“You survived the D-Men!? Your foolish quest ends here Guy.” with bursting speed the Demon King comes into contact with Guy and delivers a massive Ultra Punch! Guy yells in pain coughing up blood, the onslaught would continue from the Demon King. Dunkard grabs Guy by the throat lifting him off his feet, the Demon King slams Guy into the floor repeatedly!

“Choubakuretsumaha” shouted the Namekian Objetsu as he launched a beam attack at the Demon King, saving Guy in the process. Objetsu's arms stretched out and began to unravel like a ribbon, flying through the air the arms wrapping around Dunkard like a boa crushing squezzing life from it's prey. The Demon King struggled to free himself, Dunkard shouted unleashing ki around his body freeing himself from Objetsu's mystical arm attack. Angered by the Namekian the Demon King surrounds his body with a shield of fiery ki and runs full speed at Objetsu, bowling the Namek over. Dunkard the Demon King repeatedly kicks Objetsu the Namekian while he lays on the floor.

The Demon King Dunkard suddenly feels a sharp pain surge through his left arm, Spike the Devil Man's trident had struck. The Demon King opens his mouth unleashing a mouth blast striking Spike, leaving him laying on the ground. “Weaklings none of you have the power to stop my demon invasion.” mocked Dunkard the Demon King as Guy, Objetsu, and Spike laid out on the floor. With what little strength the Namekian Objetsu had he began to charge his ki to launch his ultimate attack, Special Beam Cannon. “Keep attacking, find away to stall him, I'm only going get one chance to use this attack.” shouted Objetsu to Guy and Spike the Devil Man.

Summoning all the ki left in his body Guy launched off a Renzoku Kikou Dan, pelting the Demon King multiple times. Spike the Devil Man slowly gets up and uses his technique known as Fork Rush, an rushing attack where Spike uses his trident to repeatedly stab and torment his foe. Annoyed by these attacks the Demon King back hands Spike away, hurling Spike at Guy. The timing was perfect the Namekain fired of the Special Beam Cannon, the yellow swirling beam penetrated through the Demon King leaving a gaping hole through Dunkard, the Demon King fail over, he was defeated at last.

Crawling on the ground inching towards the magnificent gate, Guy retrieves the mystical jewel from his belts pouch. Raising his hand the mystical jewel arises from his hand and stays afloat in the air. The mystical jewel flashes absorbing the golden mystical energy swirling around the room. An aura covers the magnificent gate the ancient carved writings glow a light blue, the mystical jewel falls to the ground shattering. An calming effect was felt through out the chamber room the demon invasion had been prevented.

Fortune Teller Baba appears in the chamber room hovering on her crystal ball. “Congrats, I knew you would pull through. Here eat this senzu bean, should be enough for the three of you.” The three bruised and battered fighters take the senzu beans, with one bite the bean completely heals and restores stamina. Objetsu the Namekian jumps back up onto his feet stretching his arms and legs, Devil Man back on his feet walks towards Fortune Teller Baba and stands beside her. The xeno warrior Guy walks past Baba and Devil Man, “Hold on young man, don't you want your reward? I'm willing to foresee your future for free. I usually charge 4,000 zenny for a fortune reading”. Guy stopped in his tracks looked back at Baba, “Where is the fun in that?” Guy said as he walked out of the chamber room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest Complete
3651 words.
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down