Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava's Earth Quest 3 - The Turtle Hermit Part 3

Go down

Ava's Earth Quest 3 - The Turtle Hermit Part 3 Empty Ava's Earth Quest 3 - The Turtle Hermit Part 3

Post by Ava 1/31/2012, 6:35 pm

The Turtle Hermit Part III

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Turtle Hermit Part II

Reward: 3,500 zeni and +10 Hero Points.

After your island venture, Roshi has taught you some of his best moves. Soon enough and you'll be the master of the Turtle Hermit Style. He has decided to test the skills you've learned in actual combat. On a nearby island, a martial arts school holds an monthly tournament. Roshi has signed you up. However, little do you know the venerable master has also signed up under the guise of Jackie Chun. Can you beat Master Roshi himself in hand to hand combat?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to Admin
I've decided to not use canon names anymore. i'll just be using the names i made up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ava was standing on the beach of Master Roshi’s island, shooting blasts out into the open ocean. She was so angry right now. Kaval had come to see her, just as he said he would. He had told her that Jane had given birth to a boy. And that he was planning on not breaking it off with Jane. That hurt like hell, after all the things he had said to her on the island, when there was no one around.
It was fine, she kind of expected it. He had tried to seduce her on the island for just a few minutes of pleasure, and for what. He never planned on making her his true mate.

“Ava…” Master Roshi said, calling to her from the deckchair.
She sighed and turned, smiling at her master.

“Yes, master?” she asked him.

“You need to stop. You’re going to burn yourself out.” He said, taking a sip of his cocktail.

“Yes sir…” she said, walking over to the palm tree shade and laying down there.
“Who does he think he is?” she shouted suddenly, causing Roshi to spill his cocktail all over himself.
“Coming here, disturbing my training, just to tell me that I’ll never have him…” she huffed, sitting up.

“Talking about training…” Roshi said, drying himself off.

“My next task?” she asked him and he nodded.

“There is local martial arts school near here. And their monthly tournament is coming up.” He said, pouring himself another drink.
“I’ve signed you up.” He said, looking over the rim of his glasses at her.

“Great. Should be an easy win. How much money will I win?” she asked him, standing up from the sand and walking up to him.

“3,500 zeni” he said to her.

“Okay, it’s not much, but hey, I’ll win for sure. Unless Agan and Kaval enter. Then I’ll come in third.” She sighed.

“They won’t be entering, it’s a local school. They’ve got bigger fish to fry.” He said to her.
She nodded and agreed.

“Why now, master? I’ve been training with you for two months?” she asked him, folding her arms over her chest and looking at him.

“In the past two months you’ve learned the values of being quiet, paying attention to your surroundings, patience, and the value of hard, good, honest work.” He listed the things she had learned, and thus, made her stronger, more efficient fighter.

“Yes. But why now?” she asked again.

“I want to see you apply those teaching in battle. Hand to hand combat.” He smiled, with a twinkle in his sunglasses.

“Okay, when is the tournament?” she asked him.

“Two days. Rest up, you’ll need it.” he smiled at her.

“All right, I think I’m going to go take a shower…” she said, walking off.
She made sure to lock the door and the window and close the curtains.

She knew the old master had told her to relax for the tournament, but she needed to get rid of some of her stress. She went to him and asked him if she could go see Jane, to see her new baby.

“Absolutely not. You must stay here for the duration of your training.” He said, noting looking up from his sports magazine in which he hid his dirty magazine.

“Please, I just want to see her baby.” She begged him.

“She’ll be coming here later. Something about a part for the dragonball radar.” He said, not looking up at her.

“Awesome,” she said, turning around and walking into the sea.

“What are you doing now?” he asked her, finally glancing over the edge of the magazines.

“I need to get rid of some of this energy, so I don’t kill Kaval when he comes with.” She said, powering up and sending out a white blast into the open ocean.

“You need to stop obsessing about that Saiyan. He’s trouble with a capital T.” he said to her.

“I know master. I know that better than anyone. I nearly drowned when he was finished fighting me and he didn’t even try to help me. He killed my father, stole my dragonball.” She said, turning to look at him.

“If I hadn’t come to... I would have died.” She hung her head in shame of being so badly beaten.

She was the best Namek had, taught from the age of 7 to fight, to think on her feet, to use peace of mind to fight. But she always had one problem. She was never peaceful. She had this enormous amount of Saiyan rage in her, and she never figured out where it came from. Peace, a main component to winning battles she had learnt from Agan, had been lacking in her mindset. If she was forced to admit it, it still was. Nothing seemed to quell her anger, or desire to fight, or bloodshed.

“I know he’s trouble, master.” She sighed, sitting down in the waves.
“But he’s got something.” She said, beginning to draw on the sand.
“You don’t mind if I tell you these things, right, you won’t tell Jane?” she asked Roshi.

“No, not at all. If it clears your mind, then do it.” he said, going back to reading his magazine.

“It’s an… attraction.” She said, frowning at the word.
“Like he’s a magnet, and I’m his match.” She said, trying to find the right way to describe it.
“We will always argue on certain things, but somehow, we fit… belong…” she said, looking at the master.

“Ah ha, go on.” He said, not paying attention.
She was thankful for this. Then he couldn’t repeat what she was telling him.

“I don’t know anything of Saiyan culture, I doubt he does either. But I bet, if our parents were alive, they would say that we are mates.” She smiled, playing with the idea of being his mate.
“This thing we have, it’s like an animalistic instinct type… thing. It’s weird.” She admitted, glad Roshi wasn’t listening.
“There’s just, something…” she said, seeing a Capsule Corp. plane hovering overhead.

She got up off the sand and looked up at it, as did Roshi.
They moved aside as the plane landed and Jane switched off. She grabbed a baby carrycot and headed for the door. She opened it and stepped out onto the sand.

“Ava…” she said, walking up to her and hugging her.

“Hey Jane,” she hugged her back.

“So this is where you’ve been hiding…” Jane said, breaking the hug and pulling up the baby carrycot.

“Not hiding, just training…” Ava said, looking into the carrycot.

“Oh look at him, he’s so cute…” Ava said, rubbing the baby’s belly.

“What are you going to name him?” Ava looked at Jane as the baby grabbed her index finger and began to suck on it.

“I don’t know, I haven’t decided yet.” Jane shrugged.
Ava looked over to the plane and saw Kaval step out, irritated as ever.

“The part I need, Roshi, you have it. Can you go get me a digital algorithm transfuser?” Jane asked him.

“You better come take a look; I don’t know anything about the techie stuff you kids go on about these days.” Roshi said, walking into the house.
Jane rolled her eyes and hiked up the carrycot.

“I’m coming, you silly old man…” she said, walking into the house after him.

Kaval walked up to Ava and she didn’t look at him.

“Hey…” she said to him, looking at him finally.

“Hi…” he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

“…He’s cute…” she said, looking into the house.

“Blue hair, for the life of me, why blue hair and green eyes?” he joked.

“Jane’s genes are obviously very strong.” She said, not laughing at his joke.

“Yeah, maybe… look, Ava…” he said trying to explain what he had come here to say a few days ago.

“Don’t…” she said, looking at him.
Right into his black eyes.
“Everything that needed to be said was said.” She said, hearing Jane shouting at the old man for something, probably complementing the size of her new breasts.

“But I would like to explain…” he said to her, looking into the house.

“Kaval… you were very blunt in telling me that you were off limits… despite the signals you gave me back at Scarstone.” She said, looking at him.
“I’ll accept that and not make any more moves to win your heart.” She added.

“But you don’t understand… I want…” he said, but she stopped him.

“You want too many things. You have a child, and a mother of that child.” She said, hanging her head.
“There’s no place in you heart for me.” she added, seeing Jane come walking out towards the door.

“Oh no, wait, this isn’t a digital algorithm transfuser.” she said, going back in.
Ava wished she hadn’t.

“Ava, listen to me for Shenron’s sake.” He said, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to look at him.

“I don’t remember much about Saiyan life and traditions, but I remember this above all else. When you meet your Saiyan mate, you know it. My father told me that. And so did my mother.” He said, looking into her brown eyes.
“It’s like the animal that had caged your heart, is suddenly in your heart. And there’s no escaping it.” he said, looking franticly at the door.
She looked up at him and his black Saiyan eyes.
“You are my Saiyan mate. I know it. And if you’re parents were alive, they would tell you the same thing.” He said.

“Ah, here it is…” they heard Jane finding the right part.

“Please, just reconsider. Jane never need know.” He said, but this made her furious.

“Jane, never need know… and how do you plan on hiding that from a super genius like her?” she whispered to him.
“The minute I bear you a child, a pure blooded Saiyan child. With your hair and my eyes, she’ll know.” She whispered to him.

“So, you’ve thought of our children…” he whispered to her.
She rolled her eyes; he had missed the whole point of her last argument.

“Of course. I know that you are my mate too.” She admitted to him.
“You have no idea how much I want you. But not with another woman’s child in the mix.” She said, kissing him lightly on the lips, and then pulling back before he knew what was happening.
“You chose your bed and slept in it. Now you have to live with it.” she said, seeing Jane walking out the house.
She walked past them and got into the plane.

“We’ll come visit again soon Ava.” She smiled at her.
She went into the plane and sat down in the driver’s seat.

“KAVAL!” she shouted from inside the plane.

She started up the twin engines, sending sand flying everywhere, along with a howling storm.
He turned and left Ava standing there and began to walk away but she called to him.

“Kaval…” she whispered, knowing his ears would pick it up, over the roar of the engines.
He turned and faced her. It was the first time he looked sad that she could remember.

“I’m sorry.” She said to him as he walked away.
He nodded and kept walking.
“And… I love you…” she whispered as the door closed.
She thought she saw the door hesitate to close, just for a brief second.

He came to the front of the plane and sat down. He strapped himself in and looked out of the bulbous windscreen. He nodded to her, acknowledging her last statement. The plane slowly took off and Ava and Roshi watched it fly off.

“You know, I know a thing or two about love…” Roshi said to her finally.

“Is it supposed to hurt?” she asked, looking at him.

“Who’s hurting?” he asked her, going back to his deck chair and pouring himself a cocktail.

“He is. And for that, I am…” she said, hanging her head.

“Here’s what I learnt in all my years.” He said, putting on his sunglasses and leaning back onto the chair.
“Love hurts. Everyone… at some stage or another.” He said, sipping his drink.
“But what determines whether a couple make it, or don’t make it, is if they forgive each other for hurting one another.” He said.

Ava looked at him in shock. That was probably the most philosophical thing he had ever said.

“But when things seem to be so tangled up, how do you determine the right string of your destiny?” she asked him, going to lie back in the cool water.

“Bring a scissors…” he said.
She frowned and looked back at him.

“When strings get tangled, untie them, or cut them.” he said.

“Cut Kaval off, and leave him hanging?” she asked him.

“Take that anyway you want. But all I’m saying is, that when you make a decision, stick to it.” he added, taking another sip.
“Don’t… what ever you do… send a Saiyan mixed signals.” He said.

“Or what?” she asked, putting her hands under her head.

“How do you feel about him sending you mixed signals?” he asked her.

“Mad… really mad.” She said, looking up at the blue sky.

“Factor in testosterone, and you have irate male Saiyan running around.” He said, looking at her.
“Not something you want to try and ‘please explain’ to.” he laughed.
She chuckled with him.

“I suppose…” she laughed.

Two days later, Ava and Roshi went to the nearby island. She signed up and went to the waiting rooms for female contenders. Little did she know that Master Roshi had sighed up under the disguise of Jackie Chun.

She walked in and saw nothing but little girls running around and playing childish games. Surely these weren’t the fighters she was supposed to beat. She sighed. At least she knew she would walk away with 3500 zeni when this was all said and done.
She walked over to a bench and waited for the announcer to call her name.

Soon the tournament began and the girls were called out one by one, some coming back victorious, some leaving in tears.

“And for the semi finals, we call Ava and Gilew to the ring.” She got up and walked out to the ring.
When she got there, she was facing a young boy about 15. He was looking at her like a love sick puppy.

“Wow….” He mumbled to himself.

“Really, a fifteen year old… this will be too easy.” She said, getting into her starting pose.

“The rules are, if you throw your opponent out the ring, you win, if you kill your opponent, you are disqualified.” The announcer said.

“Looks like it’s your lucky day kid.” She smiled at him.
He was already shaking in his boots, seeing her move into a stance he didn’t have a defence for, but when she said that, it pushed him over the edge.

“I forfeit!” he shouted and she looked at the announcer.

“Ava wins by a forfeit.” The announcer said.
She stood back, put her hand on her hip and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“Well, that was easy.” She said, winking at the kid, and walking off.

She went back to the waiting rooms, to drink some water. Now it was her turn to fight in the finals. She was facing the only other adult fighter here, a man by the name of Jackie Chun. The little girls ran up to her when she was standing at the water fountain, tugging at her suit.

“How did you do that?” one girl asked her.

“Do what, I barely touched him.” she smiled down at the little blonde haired girl.

“He’s the biggest bully in school. How did you scare him?” she asked Ava.
Ava finished her water and knelt down.

“The secret to bullies is not showing them that you’re scared, or weak. Take charge.” She said.

“And now for the finals, Mr. Jackie Chun versus the new up and coming deadly beauty, Ava.” The announcer said and the crowd roared for them.

“Gotta go sweetie. Take care.” She said, standing up and rubbing the little girls head as she walked out.

There he was, Jackie Chun. She smiled and hoped it would be a battle that at least made her break out into a sweat.
She walked up the steps and looked at the old man. He looked a lot like master Roshi, but he had a thick mane of grey hair and wore no sunglasses. This was definitely not Master Roshi. Maybe his brother.

“So, you’re standing between me and my 3500 zeni?” she asked him, folding her arms over her chest.

“No my dear, that’s my money…” he said, moving into his starting stance.
She had never seen that stance before. It was no move she had ever studied. She shrugged it off and got ready and got into her stance.

“3…2…1…FIGHT!” the announcer said, and… nothing happened.
Ava was taught to wait, and see what her opponent was planning.

“Um… you can start fighting now…” the announcer said.

“We know…” Ava and Jackie Chun said at the same time.
The wind blew but still neither one moved.

“You’ve been trained well I see.” Jackie Chun said to her.

“You have no idea of the things I’m capable, and that’s why you’re still standing here.” She smiled, feeling Jackie Chun’s power energy surging.
She smiled and saw he was emitting a blue aura.
“Ha… looks like you’re not to be underestimated either…” she laughed.
This was going to be a good fight.
“So, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to power up?” she said, powering up herself.

Her white aura span around her, her energy forming white rings on tiles below, the making her hair blow around from the airstreams. But she never took her eyes off of Jackie Chun.

“Fine then…” he said, powering up.
The small, skinny man before her, transformed into a muscular man who looked maybe 40 years old. He was definitely not Master Roshi.
“This is my power at 50%, young Ava.” He said, smiling.

“Good, I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to beat an old man to get my money.” She said, flying at him, her fist
She reached him and punched out at him, but her fist went right through him.
“Wha…” she said, but then she felt the energy signature above her.

She looked up and saw him hurtling down towards her. She flitted out of the way just in time to see him crush the tiles she was just standing on with a fist.
He looked up at her from his kneeling position and smiled.

“Not an old man after all.” He smiled.

“Guess not.” She said, jumping back as he came at her again, fists flying.
She was so busy blocking his punches; she missed him lining up his leg for a kick. She caught a glimpse of it at the last moment, blocking it with her forearm. She grabbed his foot and swinging him around, sending him flying back. He landed on his feet like an old experienced cat.
He smiled at her and stood up.

“Good, very good,” he said, walking around her.
She stayed in her starting pose, getting ready for anything.
“But how are your ki attacks?” He said, placing his hand to his right side and cupping them, facing backwards.

“Oh no, not the…” Ava gasped.
She had only ever seen Agan do that.

“KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!” he shouted, thrusting the hands forward and his blue blast came hurtling towards her.

She looked back and saw the stadium full of children. If she moved, they would die.
She crossed her arms over her face, powered up as much as she could. She leaned forward, ready to take the attack. The blast hit her full on, pushing her back against the slippery tiles. She looked back and saw that she was close to the edge of the arena. She pushed hard against the blast, struggling to take a step forward. He gasped, slipping the concentration of the beam just for a second, just enough for Ava to sense the break. She grabbed the end of the blast and diverted it up toward the sky. She watched Jackie Chun as the blast blew up and a bright blue ball formed in the sky above them.
She was sweating all right, and her skin felt like it was about to peel off. But she needed to pass this test. At all costs.

“Is that….all you got?” she asked, huffing hard.

He was taken aback. No one, not even Agan after two months of training, had stopped his Kamehameha.

“My turn…” she said, turning sideways and holding out her hand, palm facing Jackie Chun.
Her hand began to glow white, with a furious white aura rippling around her hand.
“Big Bang Cannon!” she shouted and the blast flew at him.

The size caught him off guard and he jumped out of the way, leaving her to try and control the beam. She saw it was going to hit the stands, so she grabbed her hand with her other hand and forced her hand and the beam up, into the sky, she let it go and it flew up, disappearing into space.

She saw that Jackie Chun wasn’t even shocked, or worn out. She on the other hand, was at 50% power remaining already. She had to beat him fast.
She blasted a barrage of little beams at him, hoping one would hit him, but he jumped out of the way, and again and again. Like a gazelle hopping to safety, this old man seemed to know her attacks very well, but how? She had never met him. That wasn’t working, she realized, as she began to breathe hard and sweat. Maybe good old fashioned combat would take him down. She decided that a good hand to hand attack would be enough. She just needed to beat him back until he fell out the ring.

“Lots of power, but sloppy.” He smiled at her.

“SHUT UP!” she said, flying at him, punching and kicking with everything she had left.

She began to push him back, step by step; she was beating him back toward the edge of the ring. He looked back and saw he was close to the edge of the arena. He looked at her face and pushed her back with some kind of air wave attack and jumped up and over her, landing on his feet in the middle of the ring. She looked at him in disbelief. How, after all this time, did he not even have a scratch? She leaned over forward, leaning on her knees, breathing hard. The sweat was dripping off her nose and forehead, dripping onto the tiles. She looked up at him, dancing around, like a young man, who had just begun the battle. She stood up and reached back, tying up her hair.

“This is Roshi, must be.” She thought.

She breathed in hard, flitted away, and disappeared. He looked around, but he didn’t see her anywhere. She swooped down and grabbed his hair, pulling it with her as she shot up into the sky.
It came off his head and he fell back down to earth, landing on the tiles, like a cat.
She looked back down at him. It was Roshi.

“IT IS YOU!” she shouted back down to him.

“Of course it’s him…” she heard someone say behind her.
She turned around and saw Agan there, floating behind her.

“What… are you doing here?” she asked him.

“We felt a power surge and came to investigate.” Kaval said, from her right side.

“I’m just training. I’m fine, go away.” She said, looking back down at Roshi.

“You’re wrong.” Kaval said, looking at the old man in the arena.

“Your power is at 30% and his at 80%.” Agan said, waving down to Master Roshi.

“You’re going to lose.” Kaval said to her.

“I will win!” she shouted at them.

“Fine then but you should know, he has a blind spot.” Agan said, yawning.

“Blind spot… no, don’t tell me. Let me figure it out.” She said, looking at Agan.

“Mind if we watch?” Agan asked her.

“Go ahead…” she said, swooping down to the ground.
She landed in the arena, facing the old master and looked at Roshi.

“So, the master giving one more lesson, right?” she asked him.

“Yes. Fight me to move to move the next level…” he said, folding his arms over his chest.

“But how on Earth do you expect me to beat you. You’ve been watching me for the past two months, learning my every move.” She shook her head.
“And I know nothing about you!” she shouted at him.

“I said to you had to complete the task. Not win.” He laughed at her.

“What were you guys talking about up there?” he asked her, seeing Agan and Kaval drop down into the stands.

“Nothing, just the fact that I’m losing right now.” she sighed.

“That’s because you’re not using you full power.” He said, looking at her.

“What?” she asked him, surprised.
What did he mean by that?

“When I sensed you transforming into an Oozaru at the last full moon, your power was unbelievable. And when you told me you had tapped into your animal powers, I thought that you would be stronger. But obviously, you have lost touch with the Oozaru.” He sighed.

“I HAVE NOT!” she shook her fist at him, her eyes becoming wild again.

“THEN POWER UP!” he shouted at her.
“POWER UP TO YOUR TRUE POWER. NO MORE GAMES!” he shouted back at her.

“Fine, you want the Oozaru, you got it!” she said, closing her eyes began screaming and powering up.

She reached the edge of her power and pushed past it, finding a huge, untapped pool of energy. Suddenly, there was shockwave that emanated from her, sending the little children and bits of trash and grass from the stands flying back, away from her. Her aura flashed gold for a spilt second and then it turned back to white. The roots of her hair and base of her tail turned gold and seemed to double in volume, then faded back to black and brown. The white rings of energy around her began to lift the tiles at her feet, cracking them into the smaller pieces and smaller pieces still. She stopped screaming and opened her eyes.

“Is she…” Kaval asked Agan.

“No, not yet.” Agan smiled.

Master Roshi smiled at her and as she looked at him, her eye colour had changed from warm chocolate brown to green, with her pupils still visible. She breathed in hard and looked at him, and then at Agan and Kaval in the stands.

“This is the turning point of your transformation. You are verging on becoming a Super Saiyan, but you will need a lot more training to break through that new barrier. Many more tasks and quests.” Master Roshi said to her.

She looked at him, feeling the new power surging through her veins. Confidence seemed to cascade over her, basking her in the glow and power of her ancestry.

“Ava, this will be your second last task given by me, as your master.” He said, moving into his starting position.
“If you beat me, I will give you your final test.” He said to her.

She smiled and moved into her starting position, and smiled.

“Time to teach the teacher.” She said, flying at him.

As she reached him, he punched out towards her, but she flitted away, having used one of his techniques, the Afterimage Technique. He looked around and saw her standing to his left. She was there just long enough to throw a blast at him. Then she flitted away, and moved a few steps to the side and blasted again. She continued this, doing it quickly, that by the time that the first one hit him, he was encompassed and encircled by other blasts. He had nowhere to hide or run. She flew up and watched as the blasts hit him, seeing the tiles and dirt come flying up from where he was standing.

As the dust faded, she flew down and walked into the thin dust cloud and looked for him. She was sure the blast wouldn’t have killed him, but then where was he? She looked all around the arena, he was nowhere.
Then she saw him sticking his head out over the edge of the arena. He was outside the arena, on the grass.

“I won?” she asked, looking at him and he nodded.

“And the winner is Ava!” the announcer shouted and the crowd roared into life.

She powered down and looked up at Kaval and Agan. Agan smiled and showed her thumbs up. She smiled and showed one back to him. She looked at Kaval, who stood with his arms folded, and didn’t show much emotion.
She frowned and dropped her hand.

“Jackass…” she said, seeing Master Roshi walk up to her.
She bowed her head to him and he began to clap.

“For never having trained an adult Saiyan, I think I did pretty well.” He smiled at her.

“Thank you master. This power, the power of the Oozaru, is only under my control because of you.” She began to cry.

“Hey. Hey, no crying.” He said, and she choked the tears back.

She felt awesome, but there was something missing. She was doing this training because of Kaval, to be able to beat him in the future, and avoid what happened back on her home planet. And on some level, to impress him, to try and catch his attention, like a preverbal peacock. She looked down at her feet and Roshi noticed something was wrong.

“Is it Kaval?” he asked her.

“Agan’s happy for me. Why can’t he be?” she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Roshi looked up at Agan and waved his hand, gesturing for them to leave.

“Come on, lunch time.” Agan said to Kaval, before taking off.

He looked down at Ava and showed no emotion. He took off after Agan and the left for lunch.

“Just the other day he told me he wanted me, and now… nothing. Not that I blame him.” She said to her master.

“Men are just a distraction. Training must be you’re only thought now.” he said, seeing the announcer walk up to her with a bag of money.

“Besides, it takes years to win the heart of a Saiyan man. Emily has known Agan since they were children.” He said, tapping her on the back.
“You did very well today. Don’t get distracted now.” he said, walking off.

“See you at home.” He said, disappearing into the crowd.

She collected her money, made a little speech, signed some autographs and took off to go back to the island. Kame’s house was becoming a home to her now. But how long would the peace last. Kaval had been scorned. And she was sure he would punish her for that.

---------------------
END
---------------------

Quest Status - Completed
Total word count - 5209
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down