Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turtle Hermit Part I

2 posters

Go down

The Turtle Hermit Part I Empty The Turtle Hermit Part I

Post by Gohan 4/7/2012, 10:00 am

The Turtle Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points

You are looking to step your training up a notch and seek to be a pupil of the legendary Master Roshi. Upon arriving at his small island, you find the venerable teacher is depressed. His last student abandoned his training regime and Roshi thinks himself a washed up teacher. Seek out his previous student, find out why he quit, and bring Roshi's morale up once again.

Last edited by Gohan on 4/7/2012, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

The Turtle Hermit Part I Empty Re: The Turtle Hermit Part I

Post by Gohan 4/7/2012, 12:11 pm

The atmosphere was sunny, and the ocean that was beneath a young warrior's flying figure was pacific, as he had the pure alabster aura brushing through his frame.

Gohan, the teen was flying in the direction to Kame House, The home of the legendary, once called "Master Roshi". There was only a goal to attain by the means of going to him, get stronger by training with Roshi.

After various hours of flight, the sayian's eyes caught sight of his smallish islands, which to Gohan in his point of view, shouldn't be even called "Land".

The warrior paused his movement just above the house, as the white aura that belonged to Gohan vanished away gradually into the air.

Hovering downwards to land, his blue boots (Goku's normal outfit) were softly landed into the short pops of grass that was set on this emerald foliage, The teen noticed the square-shaped house set in the middle of this island, which had the triangular shaped roof, having the big title stuck to it "Kame House".

Advancing forwards, the sayian approached the crimson door, he slightly knocked using the edge of his fists two times.

Gohan awaited any near response, hoping that when Roshi opens the door... he wouldn't be observing stuff he had used to be doing..

After a few moments of patience, an old man with long white beard opened the door,
Roshi looked from under his shadow glasses, his smallish dots of eyes seemed to be staring at Gohan.

That is Roshi Alright, after a few moments of pondering. The old man began speaking in an clutched way "Ohhhh.. My my, is that really you Gohan?"

Gohan rose the corners of his mouth, expressing a smile onto his face.
The old man seemed to recognize Gohan.

"Yeah, it's me Master Roshi!" The young-warrior giggled as he said, having the excited thoughts about training with the unforgettable man.

"You've grown up that big? You look too much like your father..."

Gohan closed his eyes and let out a chuckle escape his mouth, slightly rubbing the back of his head. These actions are a proof that Gohan is Goku's son.

"So, What brings you here, my dear boy?" Roshi asked quietly, without having any emotions on his face lineaments.

Gohan stopped his laughing up into a serious expression, as he stood up ready for a long training with him.

"Oh, I've come here to train with you, Master Roshi. Just like you trained my dad!"
Gohan said excitedly, he was sure that Roshi would approve of Gohan as his student.

The old man lowered his head with a slight shake of it, as he claimed sadly.

"I'm afraid, that I don't have the abilites to train anymore..."

Gohan ended his grin, recognizing that there was something negative about the old master.

"What? Why?!" Gohan said heavily.

"It's because of my previous student, who doesn't approve me as his master." The Old man took a few steps backward and stretched his arm to the main path of the house. "Come in, come in".

---------------------------
W.C.509

Last edited by Gohan on 4/8/2012, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/7/2012, 12:11 pm

Gohan had his eyes glancing at the wooden path infront of him before entering the house, but it is really disappointing to come flying all this way on nothing.

After Gohan entered the living room of his house, Master Roshi pointed to a couch, meaning that Gohan should sit there. After the warrior approached the couch, he turned his direction, giving his back to it, quickly bending down to land his hips onto a sitting position.

Master Roshi came after, as he stood by the room's door he questioned the hungry sayian "Gohan, would you want anything to eat?'' Gohan nodded slightly, noticing that Roshi had already gone to the kitchen.

Gohan sat pondering about the free options, should he leave? or try to know the event with the previous student thing.

After a few minutes of pondering, Roshi entered the room with a tray in his hand, which had a plate of rice, chicken and pork in it. Whilst beside it there was a bowl of noodles, the meal was hot, it made Gohan's stomach growl hungrily.

Roshi set the tray on the table that was infront of Gohan's sitting figure, the tray had the cutlery over each other. As Gohan smelled the precious smell of Noodles trickle through his nosetrills, he quickly caught the fork and dipped it into the yellowish pond in the bowl, the sayian began rolling it endlessly, then threw it out with a large pile of noodles around it.

The warrior sucked the fork into his mouth, swallowing the meal with pleasure, getting it out completely empty. Gohan paid attention to Roshi once again, he was concerned will he train him or not, the man had a smile on his face. "So... What's wrong with your last student, why did he leave you?" Gohan questioned the master, pondering why would anybody leave training sessions like these?

"Ah well.. thats what I don't know of... I've been training him for sooo.. long, I don't know why did he leave in the middle of these sessions.." Master Roshi said sadly, the smile on his face fading away.

"Well, what if I can go ask him why did he leave, or even try to make him return?" Gohan had an idea pop in his head, an idea that can proper the events once again.

Master Roshi began rubbing his bread, this totally expressed that he was interested in the idea "Why not?" Master Roshi laughed slightly at this wonderful idea.

-----------------------
W.C.414
T.W.C.932

Last edited by Gohan on 4/12/2012, 5:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/7/2012, 2:22 pm

Jeraph had been hoping to train in some new fighting techniques for a while, and also hoped to learn about his past, he had been flying around for a couple of hours when he felt two strong ki signatures coming from an island with a little house on it. As he lands on the island he hears the ending of a conversation.

"Ah well.. thats what I don't know of... I've been training him for sooo.. long, I don't know why did he leave in the middle of these sessions.." said a male older voice.

This peaked Jeraph's curiosity so he peered into the window and observed a teenage boy, speaking to an elderly bald man with a huge beard, wearing sunglasses. Jeraph also noticed a nice collection of Jugs magazine sitting on a shelf in the corner. "This must be the legendary turtle hermit, I've heard townsfolk speaking of" Jeraph thinks to himself.

"Well, what if I can go ask him why did he leave, or even try to make him return?" The teen replied to the older man.

"Why not?" the old man replied with a slight chuckle, then noticing the extra energy signature he peered at his window and noticed Jeraph, "Well don't just stand their come in, come in"

Jeraph was feeling ashamed for spying in on the conversation but it seems to have paid off, since he got invited in. Jeraph walked over to the door and opened it, he then walked in and made introductions to the others in the room.

"I am Jeraph, I have been looking to train with some one for a while now, and I heard a legend of a Turtle hermit that lives on an island on these parts, that is a wise teacher" Jeraph said with a bow.

"I am the turtle hermit you seek, you may call me Master Roshi, but currently I am not accepting students since my last one decided to leave in the middle of his studies. This young man has offered to find him and try to make things right, would you join him on this task?" The old man asked Jeraph.

"Sir if it will help you two and help further my training, I shall do anything" Jeraph replied with a slight smile.

As Jeraph decided to help the young teen find the missing student, it made him feel slightly happy that he was helping some one. The thought of training under some one made Jeraph a little nervous, he couldn't recall training before, but he was sure he had done it, and this time he was eager to impress. Jeraph realized he had two of the communication devices from Capsule Corporation from his job he had done for them, so he walked over and handed one to Gohan.

"That's so we can split up, it will make finding the student a lot easier and quicker. When one of us finds him we use these to call the other over" Jeraph explained.

"Master Roshi can you describe what your student looked like please?" Jeraph asked the master.

"I can do one better than that, I actually have a picture of him over there on top of those magazines" Master Roshi replied pointing to the Jugs Magazines.

Jeraph walked over to the magazines and spotted the picture right on top, he studies it memorizing the features of the student, then walks over and hands the picture to Gohan. The student, looks significantly like the Changeling Jeraph had fought, that almost took his leg off. It has the same colors, the same eyes, and everything about it looked very familiar to Jeraph.

WC 608
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/7/2012, 3:17 pm

Before Gohan had the chance to fly, he noticed that Master Roshi was continuing his talk with someone who had been spying, oh that was embarrassing for him to get caught in a time like this.

As the hybrid-man entered, Gohan's mind had the sense of a snap through his head, once the stranger had his feet touched to this house, the power level was obvious that it was high, this stranger seemed to be training alot with himself.

As Both of them ended their long conversation, the stranger agreed to help Gohan on his offer for the search of the previous student, Jeraph approached Gohan, handing him a communication device, Gohan never used technology in his whole life, this device seemed to be easy to use.

Gohan set the device onto his ear, which fitted properly onto it. "That's so we can split up, it will make finding the student a lot easier and quicker. When one of us finds him we use these to call the other over" Jeraph explained to Gohan, this looks like it's gonna be fun.

Gohan nodded to the stranger, he seemed to be well in supporting his partners. Afterwards, The hybrid returned to Roshi, questioning him how does the student look like "Master Roshi can you describe what your student looked like please?" He was right, Gohan should've seen how the student looked like before he could actually search for him.

"I can do one better than that, I actually have a picture of him over there on top of those magazines" Master Roshi answered with self confidence, as he had a better way to study how the student looked like.

As the Master pointed up onto the magazines, Jeraph advanced to the Jugs Magazines, finally setting the picture into his hand and observing it. The hybrid returned to Gohan, handing him the picture.

Gohan observed the lineaments of the student, how did he look like and if Gohan's guessing at the human's ages is right then the student should be at least 16 years, Gohan interrogated the hermit once more "So, that's the student we should seek? What is his name?"

"Rykor, I think." Master Roshi answered quietly, he didn't seem to be sure of the correct answer. Gohan nodded to Roshi then paid attention back at Jeraph, finally speaking towards him "Alright, friend. Let's go."

-----------------------
W.C.393
T.W.C.1325

Last edited by Gohan on 4/12/2012, 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/7/2012, 4:21 pm

Jeraph followed Gohan out of Kame House and onto the sand. The sun was shining brightly, with very few clouds in the sky, a stiff southern breeze was blowing in moving the few palm trees on the island. Jeraph, had his sword on his back as always, his eyes had already begin wandering and he had already begun to search out a Ki signature.

"Don't hesitate to use that device if you need me, I will be listening" Jeraph added, as he spoke the nimbus cloud he had earned lowered from the sky and waited for Jeraph to step on it.

"Before you ask this is a Flying Nimbus, I earned it by protecting the main Nimbus cloud, this is how I travel most of the time now" Jeraph explained as he stepped onto the cloud.

As soon as Jeraph's feet were on the cloud it lifted upwards into the sky. Jeraph waved to Gohan once more then pointed at the communicator in his ear, then allowed the flowed to begin flying forward. As Jeraph flew over the islands that ran to the south of Roshi's island, he was concentrating on picking up any ki from the former student. Jeraph soon grows bored and begins to note the scenery of each island he flies over. Some of them are like a desert without cacti, others are lush with vegetation almost like a rain forest. As he flew over a large island he picked up a faint energy signature, feeling this he decided to investigate. As he got closer he saw a man in a clearing being chased by what only could be called dinosaurs. Jeraph then swooped in on Nimbus and grabbed the man, then they flew to the next island where Jeraph lands with the man, and sets him down.

"Are you Rykor?" Jeraph asked the man bluntly.

"No I'm not but thank you for saving me, I am Gola" The man replied.

"What were you doing on that island with the dinosaurs?" Jeraph interrogated further.

"My friend had said to meet him there to train but when I arrived he was no where to be seen" Gola explained.

"What was your friends name?" Jeraph asked again.

"He called himself Ry" the man answered.

Jeraph then described Master Roshi's missing student to Gola, and Gola agreed that his friend was probably the missing student. Jeraph then flew back to dinosaur island and begins to search for any sign of the missing student. He was going very slowly and trying to be quiet to keep the dinosaurs from coming after him, but after a while of searching he found a trail running through some underbrush.

"Great I guess it's time to go on foot" Jeraph thought to himself.

Jeraph guided the cloud down into a clearing and dismounted, as he did the cloud floated back skyward. As the cloud began to rise Jeraph began to follow the trail, using his senses to keep sharp, and right hand on his sword in case he needed it quickly.

WC 506
Jeraph TWC 1114
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/8/2012, 3:36 pm

Gohan left the Kame House, his bluish hued boots slightly crunching into the sand molecule that was 75% of all the tiny island, the atmosphere was sunny as usual. As Jeraph followed after, Gohan sensed that his new partner seemed to be working hard on his past duties, and he claimed them using his good deads. This would absolutely ease everything up for both of them if they helped each other.

"Don't hesitate to use that device if you need me, I will be listening" Gohan nodded slightly, as Jeraph posted this phrase before the teen noticed a cloud automatically hover down just infront of the hybrid's steps. It seemed to be yellow in colour. Exactly the same like his father used to ride.

"Could that Cloud be the same as Nimbus? Oh, man I really miss that thing" Gohan thought to himself, an echo occuring inside his mind, as he spoke. The teen had another close look at the cloud, yes it was Nimbus. This clue made the expression on the teen's face animated.

In a flash, just as soon as Jeraph had set his feet upon the flying cloud, it lifted him upwards into the sky, Gohan tilted his head a little bit to the side, Jeraph was.. waving? Is that a goodbye or something? then adding his signs by pointing to the communication device. The youthful teenager had almost forgotten about it, he thanked his supporting partner by summing up his thanks into a respone by waving back.

As soon as Jeraph had gone with Nimbus under him, Gohan hovered up a few meters away from the roof of Kame house, as he was standing by the door of the house. The sayian scanned his surroundings, as he was only dependable on his abilities to sense Ki energy, it should be higher than the normal ones which belonged to the humans.

After a few moments of sensing, the teen had no choice but to search for him, in a flash, Gohan had the splashes of white aura shaking around his flying physique, it was the prevailing ability between all warriors to fasten their speed. The sayian let out a flashing boost forwards into the open sky, changing his attention back at Kame House, locating Master Roshi standing by the door. The young boy hardly noticed a nod being occured by Roshi's head, that expressed a smile onto Gohan's face profiles.

After changing the eyesight direction back at his destination, he looked at the other small islands that were normally left without any point of searching in them, After a few hours of flying, Gohan finally retrieved the sight of a bigger island, which was positioned between the big ones. Gohan never wanted to meet a dinosaur again in his whole life after he a predator when he was a child, so it was better to take care before entering the woody island.

Before landing his feet onto the grassy olive terrain of the island, Gohan had reminded himself of the device that was fitted into his ear, Gohan pressed the first two fingers of his hand to the device to hear more obviously, he then attempted to speak to his partner through the signals, which are supposed to be strong.

"Uh... Partner, Friend.. Whatever.. are you there?" Gohan was highly embarrassed as he wasn't informed by the stats of his friend, he was a hybird yes, but the teen didn't know his name yet.

----------------------
W.C. 567
T.W.C.1892
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/18/2012, 3:51 am

"Go for Jeraph" he responds as he pressed the ear bud he had fitted into his right ear.

For what seemed like several hours Jeraph has been making his way through the jungle on this island. He so far has not come across any more of the large toothed reptiles. He heard the teens call and he stopped moving, waiting for the response. He had been following what seemed to be human tracks heading through the dense jungle.

As Jeraph waited for a resonse, a dinosaur roughly six foot tall came charging at him through the under brush, it had sharp teeth, and seemed intent on making Jeraph lunch. As it charges Jeraph draws it sword. The dinosaur lunges at him, Jeraph falls backwards in a dodge, as he falls he slabs at the ribs of the dino. The blade meets flesh and slides in, and finds a vital organ because blood pours down the blade and onto Jeraph.

Jeraph looks over his now blood soaked clothes. He replaced the sword in its sheath and waited to see if there were any other dinosaurs looking for dinner. Jeraph stood at the ready while he used all his senses to scan the area for more, and waited for Gohan to respond back.

WC 211
TWC 1325
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/20/2012, 2:33 pm

As Gohan paused his flight before the island's surface a few meters away, he stood patiently as he awaited Jeraph's response. "Go for Jeraph" Finally, he had replied but his statement was funny, was he just joking or was he serious if that was his real name? What so ever, Gohan knew it was not the time for the silly moments of fun. He would just call him Jeraph for now, if that was his real actual name. But it was time for serious events and get that reason informed to Roshi.

"Alright, Jeraph. Have you found any signs of Rykor?" Gohan eyed the distance as he questioned his partner, whilst summing up all of his attention into the words said inside the device's signal. He knew that he would get the training regime of Roshi's but he would unfortunately suffer from observing Roshi watching the disturbing stuff.... However, he knew that it is precious for him to get trained from him, same for his father in his childhood. As he zoomed his vision onto the biggest island of them all, he could see the trees swaying and the ground there was shaking slightly. Was it an earthquake? Or those long toothed bastards which always thought Gohan as dinner?

In spite of that Gohan slowly arced downwards, simply landing his feet onto the mustard particles of sand. As he faced the emerald jungle infront of him, behind him the costline was jabbing forwards and backwards, tiny waves managed to reach his solid standing foot. His eyes scanned the jungle, there were more swaying of trees and the ground's core was slightly shaking once again. It got bigger every second that even the last one knocked Gohan out of his feet. Suddenly, a t-rex rushed out between the angeled trees. It's jaws were open, ready for any quick meals as it roared mercilessly at him. Saliva was being splashed out of it's mouth border, it was disgusting and surprising at the same time. The teen smirked cheerfully, this was going to be fun instead of doing nothing while waiting for Jeraph's respond.

As the Sayian pushed himself up into a standing position, washing off the dust that was stuck into his clothes once he had fell from the thought earth quake. It was exactly like if there's no gigantic creature coming, to devour him just in the few coming seconds. As the dinosaur neared the Sayian, his jaws had already circled Gohan. In a flash, Gohan had made an After Image, ending up his destination behind the reptile.

For the limited knowledge of the rex's, he did not recognize that he just snapped. Gohan quickly grasped his hands into it's tail, he managed to easily raise the dinosaur up and roll it over the sky. As he gathered all of the requested force to establish out a shriek that suddenly turned out into a rocking yell, sending the reptile out into the distant horizon, as it collapsed down into the middle of the island. Making a rather funny impact that forced the island's core to shake once again. Gohan shut his eyes, as he smiled confidently. "See ya later!" He joked delightfully, waving to the path of the dino's impact. Whilst he was still waiting for the responce.

-----------------------
W.C.547
T.W.C.2439

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/20/2012, 7:49 pm

Jeraph had come to the realization that apparently if any other dinosaurs had thought to make him a meal, after he defeated the one with ease they thought better of it. He finally relaxed his stance, when the whole island began to shake. It was at this moment he felt Gohan's ki signature on the island. Jeraph's mind went to the teenager, as he felt the ground shaking below him.

"What the hell was that, Are you okay?" Jeraph asked over his radio.

He hoped Gohan would respond that he was fine. He did not wish to stay in one spot for too long, that's how the dinosaur tracked him originally, so he continued to walk forward. The human foot prints he had been following eventually came to a sudden stop in the center of a clearing. Where the prints ended there was a large amount of blood, and a few shred of clothing, other than that there was no sign of the student.

"Get back to Roshi's Gohan. I will explain when I return. I'll be right behind you" Jeraph yelled over the radio.

Jeraph went to lift off into powered flight but before he could they were on him. Several small human shaped figures had sprung from seemingly no where and were trying to capture Jeraph. Each one was dressed in tribal garments and their skin tone was that of a chocolate bar. Their eyes were as black as coal. Some carried nets, others carried small spears, none stood over four foot tall.

Jeraph didn't have time to draw his sword as he saw them spring at him and grab him. There were roughly ten of these little people and they seemed very focused on capturing the intruder. Jeraph instead of using his blade, let the ki flow directly into both hands, as he did so he twisted in a full three hundred and sixty degree circle. The ki unleashed immediately into twin massive spirit swords. Jeraph spun and made a bladed top with the Spirit Swords and his body. The whirling dervish made short work of the pygmies attacking him.

He allowed his ki flow to subside and his Spirit Swords to flicker away, then he immediately flew straight into the sky. He watched and waited to see if Gohan would follow his directions.

WC 387
TWC 1712
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/21/2012, 6:38 am

What the hell was that, Are you okay? Jeraph exclaimed through the device signal, but.. How did he feel the shake if he was somewhere else? It was when Gohan had realized that they were both on the same Island, just different places.

Get back to Roshi's Gohan. I will explain when I return. I'll be right behind you Jeraph shouted through the signal, he was serious but what's going on? Gohan knew that he'd hurt his feelings if he did not follow his instructions, Jeraph was older and he had much more experience than Gohan did. So it was probably better to do what he says. The teen reversed around, bounding up the cost as he faced the costline. In a flash, he charged upwards as his boost transformed into a powered flight. It was like a missile being hurdle upwards set into a spaceship into the open space.

He launched towards Kame's House, his clothes swayed aggressively as he ascended his speed level. As he about faced back to the Island, he noticed Jeraph hovering before the Island. The teen waved at him in order to take attention so he'd follow after. The teen Gohan looked at his previous trail's path again, he finally had sight of Roshi's island in the distance. He shot his speed at the limit, finally shifting downwards to land upon the same previous footprints positioned infront of the house.

Gohan had his attention back at where Jeraph was, as he awaited any signs of seeing him. As he pondered what would he explain as stated in the device and if he did really find the requested target or not.

----------------------
W.C.280
T.W.C.2719
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/21/2012, 8:35 pm

Jeraph was hovering above the savage island, blood still soaking his clothing and hair, when Gohan's waving caught his attention. Blood was dripping from his clothing and scabbard towards the earth, staining the brown soil a rust color as he hovered. Upon noticing Gohan, Jeraph used powered flight to rush towards Roshi's. He then realized he needed some proof of what he suspected happened to the student, so he decided to take the long way.

Jeraph was flying at a very fast pace above the tree tops scanning for the pygmies village. It didn't take long to spot the village and what he was looking for, the student's clothing and personal effects were draped over a pike, along with his head. Jeraph flew in close using Speed Burst so he would be harder to see, follow, and track. He nabbed the clothing, and a few other personal effects in the fly over, then took off to Roshi's in a hurry.

Jeraph could feel the wind drying the blood on his clothing and in his hair, it was quickly making everything stick to him, and together. He knew after this he was going to need a shower, but he had figured out what had happened to the student and that was more important at this point. It didn't take long for him to spot Roshi's island and Gohan waiting outside the house. Jeraph adjusted his flight path and trajectory to come in low and fast over the water, hoping it would rinse some if not most of the blood away.

Jeraph approached the surface of the beautiful crystal clear water, and immediately plunged down into it, then he shot straight up like a breaching whale. He used several speed bursts in rapid succession to dry himself with the wind. After he was dry he twisted and flew slowly the remaining few hundred feet to the island, being careful not to disturb any of the fauna or flora on the island as he approached and landed.

As soon as he landed, Master Roshi walked out of the house, and eyed the pair waiting to see if they had managed to find the missing student.

"Did you find him" Roshi asked impatiently.

Jeraph handed Roshi the items he had collected from the village, and looked down saddened by having to deliver the news.

"These are his things, where is he" Roshi demanded.

"Well Master, he went to Savage Island to train on his own, and the aboriginal tribe that inhabits the island made him into dinner, or worse, I believe" Jeraph responded very softly.

"You mean he was...he was ....*gulp* killed" Roshi spit out slowly.

"I believe so Master Roshi. Gohan I'm sure you are wondering why I ordered you to return to the island, instead of exploring on your own. I ran across the people that inhabit the island and they aren't friendly. I don't know your skills as of yet, and I didn't want you to get hurt, or killed. Besides we got the job done my young friend, although it wasn't the outcome any of us were wanting or hoping for" Jeraph said as he looked at the teen.

The dip in the water had done it's trick all the blood from the island was washed away, not alerting either teen or Roshi of just what Jeraph had gone through to gather the information. Jeraph was exhausted from the flying, and everything but he was proud of himself for helping the teen.

"I'm sorry Master Roshi, I was too late" Jeraph addressed the older man and bowed his head once again, "Gohan I am sorry I feel like I failed you as well.

"At least I know he didn't quit my training, that restores some confidence, I just have to train you two harder than I did him" Roshi responded.

Jeraph sighed with relief at hearing that Gohan's and his hard work was going to be rewarded by the legendary Turtle Hermit. He had heard of the man's unorthodox training methods and knew from hear on out his resolve had to be made of steel, but always hungry to learn and train he didn't think this would be a problem.

WC 701
Final WC 2413
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/22/2012, 12:36 pm

Gohan could notice a cool breeze wash over his face, as he took notice of a soaring figure, surging into this way. He couldn't help more than that he knew it was Khaos, as the hybrid neared the island gradually. He was almost into the level of the sea water, actually he suddenly collided into the beautiful azure fluid, emmiting a massive splash into the air. As he instantly dived outwards making a second enormous splash as he continued on his way. His actions were strange but Gohan had barely more than the enough time to ask now, perhaps it was just for a warm up from the fresh water with the addition of the warm climate. However, it wasn't the point for now.

As soon as Khaos had landed onto the sandy terra, the Sayian heard the door being opened quickly, Roshi rushing out as he served his attention at the partners.

Did you find him? He questioned the pair, intolerantly pondering about the answer. Jeraph did not acknowledge Roshi with the information, it seemed to be all contained in the items that the hybrid gave to the Hermit.

These are his things... where is he? Roshi rose a brow at Jeraph, expressing confusing lineaments at them.

"Well Master, he went to Savage Island to train on his own, and the aboriginal tribe that inhabits the island made him into dinner, or worse, I believe" Jeraph responded quietly, he said with a normal expression without having any different emotions across his face. But still.. damn it alright, he was eaten by natives in that Island?? Probably could be the reason Jeraph ordered him to return immediately at Roshi's.

You mean he was...he was ....[i] Roshi gulped heavily, he was shocked to listen to these brutal information [i]killed?

I believe so Master Roshi. Gohan I'm sure you are wondering why I ordered you to return to the island, instead of exploring on your own." Exactly that was concerning Gohan right now, as he was asking himself previously as Jeraph continued on I ran across the people that inhabit the island and they aren't friendly. I don't know your skills as of yet, and I didn't want you to get hurt, or killed. Besides we got the job done my young friend, although it wasn't the outcome any of us were wanting or hoping for"[i] Of course, Gohan did not wish to get killed or even encounter those blood thirsty bastards. Yeah they've probably accomplished the requested mission, so they would basically retrieve the rewards. How relieving..

[i]"I'm sorry Master Roshi, I was too late"
Honestly, it was. But the Legendary Hermit would accept the apologies. It was when Jeraph had apologized for Gohan, but actually there was nothing to be apologizing for that he did wrong."Gohan I am sorry I feel like I failed you as well." Gohan felt pride within him, combined with confidence and pleasure to help the hybrid get rewarded with the Sayian.

At least I know he didn't quit my training, that restores some confidence, I just have to train you two harder than I did him. Yes, Roshi surely is going to be training both of the future students in no time, actually. Gohan let a slight pout escape his throat, he had finally accomplished the quest, until now. It was time for some food and sleep!

---------------
W.C.583
F.T.W.C.3,302

Quest Complete

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down