Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turtle Hermit Part 1

Go down

The Turtle Hermit Part 1 Empty The Turtle Hermit Part 1

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/29/2012, 1:20 pm

The Turtle Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and 10 Hero Points

You are looking to step your training up a notch and seek to be a pupil of the legendary Master Roshi. Upon arriving at his small island, you find the venerable teacher is depressed. His last student abandoned his training regime and Roshi thinks himself a washed up teacher. Seek out his previous student, find out why he quit, and bring Roshi's morale up once again.
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

The Turtle Hermit Part 1 Empty Re: The Turtle Hermit Part 1

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/29/2012, 2:27 pm

Bardock just as his pod bashed into the Earth. The impact caused tons of dirt to fly up into the air. Causing a giant crater The area he had hit was a dessert that had no life what so ever. The Bardock pressed a red button on the side of his pod and the door slowly creaked open. He rose from the pod, still tired. Bardock pulled his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes from the tediousness. Then he began to stretch his stiff muscles.

Bardock pulled out his new Saiyan Elite sword and swung it around. He then cased it. He floated up a little bit then he took off to the East. Bardock's goal was to reach the one called "Master Roshi". He was said to train students that would soon become powerful. He heard his son was trained here. Bardock wanted to gain this power too.

Bardock felt the cold Earth wind brush against his face and knew he would love this planet, especially because instead of every 100 years like Vegeta, Earth had a full moon every month, which he knew that you would turn into an Oozaru when you looked at a full moon, which meant great power. If he was to figure out what an Oozaru felt like he could help the Oozaru on Vegeta.

After an hour of flight he finally reached Master Roshi's Island. This was a small island that he thought may have been deserted. He landed in front of a pink house marked "Kame House". The front of the house had steps leading up to the door and over it an overhang.

Bardock walked to the door and knocked. No answer. He knocked again then waited. The door opened and an old man with a white beard was at the door.

"Goku?" The man spoke," Why are you in that ridicules outfit?"

"I"m Bardock,Goku is my son, and this is Saiyan armor,"Bardock told him," Who are you?"

"Well, in that case, I'm Master Roshi," Roshi spoke as he pointed to his chest

"I wish to gain strength by training with you,"

Roshi slowly turned back inside while he spoke,"Sorry, I don't teach anymore,"

"What!," Your the powerful Master Roshi, the trainer of my son Goku, The one who is said to live forever!"

"I'm all washed up now, My tactics are old,"

"Why do you think that? Your the great Master Roshi,"

"My last student just up and left, he quit for an unknown reason,"

"If I can find this student and ask him why he stopped training will you train me?"

"If it's a reasonable explanation to quit under my training,"

"What does he look like," Bardock asked

Master Roshi walked into his house and grabbed a picture and gave it to Bardock. Bardock studied the picture well. The person way a guy, that looked around 15, he had a red shirt on with green shorts, He had black hair that covered his eyes slightly. His eyes were blue and his skin was tan. He had a smile on his face.

"What's his name?" Bardock asked
"Riku," Master Roshi replied
"Where does he live?"
"West city,"
"Thanks," Bardock felt his chance to become powerful and destroy evil growing.

Bardock took off into the air flying toward West City. Hoping to find the one called Riku.

----------------------
W.C.563

Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/5/2012, 11:33 pm

Bardock felt the air getting warmer the longer he flew. He was just so close to training under the arts of Roshi. Just a little more strength and Bardock would be able to be up to par with his alliance leader, Yamcha. Then he'd be able to fight against evil easier.

As Bardock closer to town he found that a growing feeling, this was a sense of evil. Something was defiantly not right in West City. After a couple of miles in the feeling grew even stronger. Then he stopped in his tracks once he felt the evil thing come at him. Then it hit him.... Literally. A giant fist smacked into his gut. Bardock slowly fell into the ground, his body slamming into the dirt stirring up tons of dust, Bardock's body slowly regained conciseness. Bardock awoke felling horrible, his gut stung really bad.

He looked forward to see a dark green scaly monster with four eyes in front of him, "What's your prob-" Anther fist slammed into Bardock's gut, " How are you this fast!"

Bardock tried to keep up with the monster but it kept getting him. It was just to fast.

"I"m sorry people but I have to bail out on this right now, I need to train with Master Roshi," Bardock screamed as he took off away from the monster.

-------------
W.C. 225
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/6/2012, 7:36 pm

The blasts that were emitted from Bardock hands weren't enough, the beast kept following him. His hands smoked from the constant firing. The blasts just weren't killing much less harming it. Bardock stopped flying and turned his body toward the beast. His eyes focused intensity on it.

The monster licked its lips from anticipation on killing Bardock. Bardock sprung toward the beast. He felt the blood rushing through his veins. Bardock was fifteen feet away from the creature when a load shriek exploded in the city.

The monster began to laugh, “I’m not the only salvage in this city right now,"

"No, you and all of your little buddies will feel what a Saiyan can do," Bardock told them as he clenched his fist.

"You see, I'm haven't even come close to revealing my true power," The creature spoke as he tilted his head back and forth

"Now this is where you’re wrong, I am much faster and stronger then you think,"

"Show me then, all mighty Saiyan," The monster spoke while it swung its scaly tail.

Bardock took a deep breath before taking off at the creature. About five feet from it he released a big grin.

"Now, this is for every person you killed or tormented," Bardock pulled the sword out of the sheath

He pulled it back as far as he could to his right once he was close enough to where he could feel the warm sticky breath of the dam thing; he swung it to the left with as much energy as he could.

"NO!" The monster attempted to take the sword, but Bardock had a sudden burst of energy

He dodged to the side of it and let his sword make contact with it. Bardock feel the terror the thing had caused. Bardock released a large scream as the blade cut through its body, slicing it in half. The top half stayed up while the bottom fell to the earth.

--------------
W.C. 328
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/6/2012, 9:37 pm

Bardock watched as the top half of the monster slowly drifted to the ground. His mouth was wide open and little grunts were released. A terrible felling struck Bardock, he quickly spun around to see half of West city in flames and the other half was slowly being overtaken by the beasts. He heard loud screams constantly.

The Saiyan sheathed his sword and started to fly toward West city in hope to find Master Roshi's student that quit on him.

Bardock noticed 5 beasts flying a little above the city almost eye level with him.

"Perfect," Bardock spoke as he started to fly behind the monsters.

Bardock was about twenty yards from where the thing's were. He stopped to pick up on their conversation.

"I bet the other one was killed fighting that human or what ever it is," one of the Monsters spoke which Bardock assumed was the head guy

"If he did kill our friend then he should be around here somewhere," the second monster replied as he rubbed dust off of him

"This is it, If we can take over the rest of west city then we will have a name for ourselves, and we can continue to take over this retched planet"

Bardock's heart just about stopped. He had to stop these things then find the kid. He whipped out his sword for one last assault that may save the day. Bardock ran as fast as he could, bolting toward the things.

"I feel something coming," The leader spoke as he quickly turned to see Bardock less then a foot from the blade

Bardock stuck his sword into the chest of the beast. The sword immediately punctured the skin of it. Bardock flew up and pulled his knee to his chest, he slammed his foot into the head of the leader, sending him to the flames of the burning city.

Bardock slowly rose his head upward. He stared at the scaly monsters and smiled.

"You have no idea how much your death will hurt," Bardock told them as he re sheathed his sword "Let's get down to business,"

Bardock somehow manged to get in front of one before it had a chance to react. The Saiyan slammed his gut into it's chest and then placed his arm to the knew wound and shot a blast of energy through it's chest, splattering blood everywhere.

"3 down, 3 to go," Bardock spoke as he whipped around just in time to see one right in his face.

Bardock caught it's fist and nailed it in the gut with his fist. He then yanked out his sword and pushed the monster away from him. Bardock flew back to him and slashed his chest open with the sword. He then stabbed the sword right into it's lung. Bardock smiled at the sight of these things finally paying for what they have done.

Bardock swung around to see anther person holding the last monster.

"No way," Bardock's mouth dropped.

" I see you had your hands full with the last two, so I took them into my own hands," The person smiled

"Your Riku the one who quit Master Roshi's training," Bardock replied

"How do yo...., he sent you didn't he," Riku began to turn around

"No wait, at least tell me why you quiet, I wish to train with him and if you don't tell me I can't train"

"Fine, I had word of this attack, I had to get home and warn my family, then I prepared for them, that good enough?"

"Yes, I hope you can come back and train with me. Your very strong and I would love to spar with you,"

"Maybe one day," Riku smiled and flew back toward his home,

Bardock flew as fast as he could to Roshi's island, once he arrived he explained everything and Immediately started to train with the great Roshi.
---------------------------
W.C. 649
T.W.C 1,765
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down