Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava vs. Vegeta

2 posters

Go down

Ava vs. Vegeta Empty Ava vs. Vegeta

Post by Ava 2/20/2012, 4:44 pm

It was a warm summer’s morning out in Lily Town. Ava had been living on earth for nearly two years already and had taken part in a martial art’s tournament, earning some sponsorship deals for training equipment for woman, but soon she learned that the humans of this planet were fairly shallow and weak. She had decided to move away to a quiet little town, where no one knew who she was, or what she was.

She moved to Lily town, 200 miles east of west city, where she knew the other Saiyans wee living. She hadn’t revealed herself to them yet, for fear of them over-reacting due to the fact that there was one last female Saiyan alive.
She had just finished her daily shopping and was sitting on the bank of a stream that ran past her house, splashing her long legs in the water. It was warm, and quiet. Everything she had ever wanted.

Earth was so lovely this time of year. She leaned back and smiled up as the sunshine warmed her face.
She sighed, realising the time was disappearing fast, and tonight was full moon. Seeing as she still had her tail, that was highly dangerous for her new life. She got up, picked up her brown paper bag of groceries and began making her way back home.

As soon as she rounded the corner, she saw that the door to her house was standing open. She gasped and ran to her house. She stepped up silently to her front door and put down the bag. She peeped into her house and saw a man standing in her living room, with his back to the door.
She pulled back and pressed herself against the wall. She breathed in a few times and walked in. she wasn’t so scared anymore. She was a Saiyan after all.

“What are you doing in my house? She asked the young man threateningly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions- none
Word count - 323
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ava vs. Vegeta Empty Re: Ava vs. Vegeta

Post by Ryouji 2/20/2012, 5:52 pm

Vegeta had been traveling around the planet looking for things to do. He was tired of going to the heavily populated areas as most people knew him as the Demon of East City which would bring out the wannabe heroes and just be an overall pain.

The Saiyan prince had arrived in a small town hundreds of miles east of west city. He chose the town because he figured it was far enough outside the heavy populated areas that no one will know of his reputation. There were also several high power levels, which enticed the Saiyan into taking a brief stop.

Vegeta had landed in what looked to be the residential district. Taking a small glance around, the prince sensed an abnormal ki presence in one of the houses. He decided on taking a closer look, but the shades were drawn. Being the way he is, Vegeta took no time to think as he kicked in the door; he was aching for a fight with someone strong, not a pathetic Human. The person living inside the house was obviously powerful, but had yet to master his ki. The owner was walking around with a strong enough ki to leave a presence in his own home, which excited Vegeta beyond anything he had felt since he had first arrived on Earth a few weeks before.

“What are you doing in my house,” A feminine voice called out from behind him. Something in her voice sent a chill down his spine.

Vegeta turned to see a woman standing in the doorway glaring down at him. She was a bit taller than he, with long silky hair with a massive amount of ki was radiating off her body.

“So you are the one I sensed in this town,” Vegeta responded with crossed arms. “I was wondering who it could have-“ The prince paused as he noticed a tail tucked around her waist, away from plain sight. “Wait, are you a Saiyan?” Vegeta grinned as he realized his discovery. “It seems as though I have come to the right place. I’ve been aching for a good challenge and who better than a fellow Saiyan.”

(WC: 361)

Actions:
1) Arrive in Lily Town
2) Bust open door to stranger's house
3) Confront female in an attempt to arouse a fight
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

http://dragondeath0.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/20/2012, 6:24 pm

She walked into the house and looked around. He had kicked her door in and had taken a good look around. She picked up a picture frame that held a photo of a little girl that was training with her, Aria.

“Yes, I’m a Saiyan.” She said to him bluntly.

“And it seems that you’ve walked into a whole lot of trouble. This is my house, my house that I worked damn hard to build and make my own. Who the hell do you think you are, coming into my home?” she asked him, putting the picture frame down properly on the table.

“Arg, you know what, I don’t want this, not today. Get out, before I kill you.” She said, stepping aside for him to leave.

He just stood there, with his hands folded across his chest and looked at her, with that silly grin on his face.

“Are you deaf or do you have a death wish?” she shouted at him.
She realised the good old fashioned banter wasn’t going to work on this guy.

She walked up to him and looked him up and down. He was powerful, no doubt. He was well built with bulging muscles under his blue suit. This, was no ordinary human. He looked specifically for a tail, seeing as he radiated the confidence of a Saiyan through every pore. But there was none.

Not a Saiyan, not a human, then what was he?

“Who are you, and how did you know that I am a Saiyan?” she asked him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions -
1) Threatening
2) Banter
3) Questioning

WC - 257
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/20/2012, 7:14 pm

Vegeta watched as the woman entered the house further and took a look around grabbing a picture that lay face down on a table.

“Yes, I’m a Saiyan.” The woman responded; her voice confident and strong. “And it seems that you’ve walked into a whole lot of trouble. This is my house, my house that I worked damn hard to build and make my own. Who the hell do you think you are, coming into my home?” she asked him, putting the picture frame down properly on the table.

“Arg, you know what, I don’t want this, not today. Get out, before I kill you.”

Vegeta simply stood his ground, fixated on her. Something about her attitude was off putting.

“Are you deaf or do you have a death wish?”

Vegeta knew that she was incredibly powerful, but she seemed weak of will and that is far more important than raw power. His will was strong and unfaltering. He would be the strongest in the universe and she was a mere stepping stone.

“Who are you, and how did you know that I am a Saiyan?”

“I am Vegeta,” The warrior responded with a grin. “Prince of Saiyans, and your tail there,” Vegeta pointed the poorly hidden tail of hers. “gave you away. Try hiding yours under your clothing.” His tail popped out from under his Saiyan Armor, waved around a bit and then tucked itself back under his armor. “As Prince, I hold the right to challenge any Saiyan to a battle of competency. If you prove your worth in battle, I shall allow you to live. If not, well, you die.”

Vegeta walked toward her, nonchalantly. He brushed by her as if threatening powerful warriors was a normal thing. He walked through the doorway and looked back.

“You have one minute.” Vegeta’s facial expression serious and his voice unwavering. “After that, if you are not outside, I will destroy this entire town.”

Vegeta turned and disappeared outside.

(WC: 361+329=690)

Actions:
1) Listen to the Banter
2) Threaten
3) Ultimatum
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/20/2012, 7:27 pm

“A… Saiyan…” she whispered to herself.

She felt the pure anger bubbling through her body. The anger that had always pushed her to do poorly judged things in the past. Growing up on Namek, she was taught, not very successfully, to try and reason through a battle. But she was a Saiyan. Not a Namekian. Anger was in her blood. She turned and went out, walking towards him.

“We can fight. But not here. No one but you has to die today.” She said to him.

“You can choose your grave.” She said, taking off and flying away.

She hovered over him and watched him. She needed to get him away from here. Aria’s house was just down the road. And if all the writings she had heard about two fighting Saiyans were true, things were going to get ugly fast.

“Are you coming or what!” she shouted back at him.
“Or was that lovely little speech you said about fighting me just a bluff.” She said to him.

She hoped she knew what she was doing. This, Vegeta, seemed strong. She was strong too, but she knew nothing of his mental strength. This was a devil she didn’t know anything about.
----------------------------------------------------------
WC - 202

Actions:
1) deliberate fight
2) accept proposal to fight
3) Flight

Last edited by Ava on 2/23/2012, 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/21/2012, 3:18 pm

“We can fight, but not here. No one but you has to die today.”

Figures. It would seem as if living on this rock has made her weak. She cares too much for the Humans. A Saiyan should only have one thing in mind before and during a battle and that is to win. A Saiyan should not concern himself with the safety of others, everyone has to protect themselves.

“You can choose your grave.” She said as she flew up into the sky. “Are you coming or what? Or was that lovely little speech you said about fighting me just a bluff.”

“That was no bluff woman,” Vegeta snapped and took off into the sky. “I would gladly kill you and ever last person here, but if you want to spare these wretched Humans fine. I know of a place.” With little more, Vegeta took off to the South.

After only a few minutes of flight, the prince landed in a field of grass. He was miles from civilization. If they were to battle there, she would worry less about safety of the Humans and more on the fight. This was the only reason Vegeta allowed her this stipulation. He wanted her to fight him with no holding back. Saiyan’s weren’t meant to hold back.

(WC: 216)

Actions:
1) -
2) -
3) -
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/21/2012, 3:38 pm

She landed and tried to stare him down. He had chosen a good spot, miles away from everything and anyone.
But why her, and why now? Things were going back to normal, finally. And then this Saiyan male shows up out of nowhere and challenges her. He knew nothing of her power or her drive to protect Aria.
She looked him and down. He was clearly ready for battle, having arrived wearing his armour. What was he smoking, she thought to herself.
She folded her arms over her chest and looked at him.

“Nice spot. No distractions.” She smiled.

She wanted a quiet life, sure, but she admitted, she missed the thrill of the fight, and the adrenalin pumping through her veins, Ki filling her muscles.

“You could have at least given me a chance to get into my battle gear.” She said, walking up to him a few steps. Then she stopped.

“Why do you want to fight me?” she asked him, beginning to walk slowly around him. She needed to size him up and find a weak spot.

“No more Saiyans left to fight on your own planet?” she laughed at him.

“Or are you just blowing through the galaxy, looking for contenders?” she asked him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC - 208

Actions -
1) Land
2) Question
3) Taunt

Last edited by Ava on 2/22/2012, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/21/2012, 8:36 pm

Vegeta stood silently watching the female land just in front of him. He eyed her carefully as she did him. It was obvious to the prince that she was a cautious individual, a trait Vegeta didn’t possess.

“Nice spot. No distractions.” The woman commented, agreeing to his choice of location. “You could have at least given me a chance to get into my battle gear.” She paused as she took a few steps closer to him and started to walk slowly around him. “Why do you want to fight me? No more Saiyans left to fight on your own planet or are you just blowing through the galaxy, looking for contenders?” She laughed toward the end, upsetting the Saiyan prince.

”Dissapointing,” said Vegeta callously. “It would seem as though you take little pride in your own heritage. Planet Vegeta is your home as well, in case you have forgotten.”

The way this woman spoke of the Saiyan race, would seem like she had no idea just who or what she was. Vegeta had to show her true Saiyan might, an unrelenting, unstoppable killing force.

”I sensed your power, but you have little knowledge of how to control it.” Vegeta smirked, adjusting his weight as he prepared for his assault. “I will show you just what we, as Saiyan, are capable of!”

With no hesitation, Vegeta mustered up as much speed as he could and teleported just above his opponent, blurring out of and into reality. With his arms extended, the prince shot a volley of ki blasts to rain down on his opponent. He wanted to gauge her true strength before he went in full force.

(WC: 276)

Actions:
1) Ki Ball
2) Ki Ball
3) Ki Ball
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/22/2012, 8:42 am

She smiled and took off, staying just ahead of the ball of ki. She stopped suddenly and turned to face them. She swatted and kicked at them, sending flying all in different directions away from her. She caught the last one in her palm and squeezed it, smothering it in a few seconds.

She opened her hand and smiled at him.

“Come now Prince Vegeta, stop playing games with me. I think we’ve established the fact I am capable of fighting you as a worthy opponent. That little attack was an insult to me and my abilities. But I suppose you don’t know quite what to make of me.” She said, flitting towards him, stopping just in front of him, arms crossed over her chest.

“And as far as my heritage goes, I know very little of Planet Vegeta, as I left as a baby. And you are the first Saiyan I’ve ever seen other than myself.” She smiled.

“I must admit, I’m pleasantly surprised, you’re very handsome.” She smiled at him.

“And here I thought I’d never meet a man who could keep up with me.” she said, holding out her hand.

“My turn.” She said as she formed a small white ki ball on the tip of every finger and looked at him.

“Good luck dodging this.” She said, thrusting her hand out towards him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC - 227

Actions
1) Flight- FP Gain:
2) Deflection
3) Deflection
4) Deflection
5) Banshee Blast

Last edited by Ava on 2/23/2012, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections)
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/22/2012, 2:38 pm

Vegeta watched as the woman easily broke his attack. He wasn’t surprised to see her do so, he knew that she was far too strong to let such a simple attack hurt her. He was more interested in how she would stop them. He wasn’t impressed.

“Come now Prince Vegeta, stop playing games with me. I think we’ve established the fact I am capable of fighting you as a worthy opponent. That little attack was an insult to me and my abilities. But I suppose you don’t know quite what to make of me. “And as far as my heritage goes, I know very little of Planet Vegeta, as I left as a baby. And you are the first Saiyan I’ve ever seen other than myself.” She smiled at Vegeta a most unusual smile, he wasn’t used to that. “I must admit, I’m pleasantly surprised, you’re very handsome; and here I thought I’d never meet a man who could keep up with me.”

The Saiyan prince was taken aback. He never had anyone compliment him so earnestly and wasn’t sure what to make of it. The usual opponent only cried out in suffering or begged for mercy, not smiled and flirted. Perhaps, this was only a trap used to ensnare Vegeta in a web of confusion in order to catch him off guard. What a sneaky woman she was. The prince only smirked in return once he worked out her plan.

“My turn.” Small bright orbs formed at the end of each finger as she prepared her attack.

Even though Vegeta knew not the attack directly, but thanks to his extensive combat experience, he had an idea of what to expect. He dug his feet into the soft dirt, the grass wrapping around his boots, and began to bring to surface the ki inside of him.

“Good luck dodging this,” The woman said as she threw her arm forward, letting fly five beams of white energy.

Vegeta roared as he let the ki he had been preparing explode outward around him, forming a purple barrier around his small body. He smiled at her watching each beam hit the shield and dissolve. He let not a second escape him, as soon as the last beam faded he brought down the barrier and unleashed his next assault.

A purple aura exploded around him as he roared. The aura seemed to take on a mind of its own as it swirled around him. The grass on the ground twisted and bent, matching the movement of his fiery aura. Vegeta brought his hands together and placed them just behind his back, a bright purple orb formed between his palms.

“Let’s see how you do against my Galick Gun,” Vegeta smirked at his own words. He wanted to see if she had what it takes to take his trademark attack.

The orb grew larger with every passing moment and along with its size it’s intensity grew as well, rays of purple light shining through the gaps in his fingers. Cracks of purple lightning whipped around him as his ki intensified. The grass now flowing wildly as if each blade was trying to escape but couldn’t.

“Galick Gun, fire!” Vegeta shouted just before he vanished.

The prince appeared just below the woman, his hands filled with purple energy. Without hesitation, he brought his arms upward to fire the purple beam right underneath his opponent. The energy from his attack shook the ground beneath his feet as all the loose stones and debris flew in every direction. If this attack were to hit anything, it would cause devastation.

(WC: 601)

Actions:
1) Barrier (Banshee Blast)
2) Charged Galick Gun
3) Speed Burst + Galick Gun
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/22/2012, 7:43 pm

She watched as he fired up for his next attack after destroying her beams. She wasn’t expecting him to be able to kill her second most powerful move in a matter of seconds. She watched as he flitted away just as he was about to fire.

“What the…” she said, and then she heard him shout from under her.

She looked down and saw him aiming his new attack at her, just meters away. There was no time to get away.
He was pumping so much power into that one attack, if it hit her, she would definitely be hurt. But it wouldn’t kill her. She threw up her arms, crossed them over her face and closed her eyes.

She took the attack full on. It threw her back as it shot up into the sky.
She felt her shirt beginning to burst into flames as she was pushed more and more back by the purple blast.

The sky turned dark and slowly the purple light faded. Ava had taken many punches and ki blasts in her life, but this one, this one came close to killing her and she knew it.

She breathed hard, not wanting to lower her arms, not wanting to show Vegeta the sweat beads running down her face. She slowly lowered her arms and looked down at him.

“Well done, Saiyan…” she said, dropping to the ground and dropping down to one knee.

“What do… you hope to… achieve, by… killing me?” she breathed hard, looking up at him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC - 254

Actions
1) Block
2) Drop down to earth
3) Kneel
4) Question
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/23/2012, 7:13 pm

Vegeta felt the energy flow through him as the beam flew upward. He watched blissfully as she tried to naively block his attack. The beam of purple light tossed her into the air and ripped through her clothes.

The prince allowed his arms to fall to his side, cutting off the beam and dropping the woman to the ground.

“Well done, Saiyan…” The woman congratulated him as she got down on one knee.

“What do… you hope to… achieve, by… killing me?” The woman huffed as she looked up at him.

The woman would prove to be a strong Saiyan if only she had the experience and knowledge to do so. If she were to learn and harness her power she would eventually become a powerful adversary or an even more valuable ally.

”Kill you?” Vegeta looked down at the woman and smiled. “No, I will wait. Learn to control your power, gain your strength and we will fight again. When that time comes, I will decide your fate.” The prince’s feet left the ground as he started to ascend. “Be prepared, many more of our race are on their way to Earth. Learn to control your power quickly or your fate may be decided before our next encounter.”

Vegeta flew off into the sky, leaving the battlefield, to return to his training.

(WC: 223)
(TWC: 2,006)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/23/2012, 7:33 pm

Ava got up swiftly and watched him leave. She so hoped her trick wouldn’t work. She loved fighting. And she had to admit, he was the only thus far who had given her a run for her money.

But he had fallen for her trick and now he was gone. It seemed he head a heart after all.

“Mmm, Prince Vegeta…” she smiled up at the light trail he had left.

“Now I need to work you into my plans for the future.” She smiled at the prospect of meeting up with him again.

“You have no idea just how right you are about my strength. I need to learn to control it, only if not to kill you next time. It seems I have plans for you as well.” she smiled, taking off and flying slowly back to her house.

She landed and picked up her paper bag with her dinner in. she walked into her house and looked around. The place was messy, with broken wood from the door he had kicked in laying in splinters on the carpet. There was also a lot of broken glass. But she wasn’t even angry. Today had been very enlightening for her.

“A Saiyan Prince…” she smiled and shook her head.
“Who would have thought? I’m not alone.” She smiled, heading towards the kitchen.
WC - 223
Total word count for Ava - 1694
Total Word count of Spar - 3700
--------------------------------------------------
Spar Status - Completed
END
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down