Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenary Guy a Blast From the Past Saga

Go down

Mercenary Guy a Blast From the Past Saga Empty Mercenary Guy a Blast From the Past Saga

Post by Piccolo 2/20/2012, 7:24 pm

Continued from last episode: http://www.infinitedbz.com/t357-let-s-steal-some-gold

Lat time on Dragon Ball Z infinitive. Guy was hired as muscle for a group of Tuffle refuges who wanted to set up a crime syndicate on earth. Their plan was to have Guy steal gold off a moving train while battling elite special forces and combat androids. Before the Tuffle's could celebrate a mysterious individual from Guy's past appeared.

Who exactly is Cyclo? The Saiya-Jin warrior known as Cyclo was an extremest, an lunatic, and an leader of small rebellion on Planet Frieza # 79. His ideal plan was to start a movement of violence and extreme prejudiced towards any race other than Saiya-Jin. His plans all came to an halt during a bloody campaign to erdicate Saiya-Jins off of all PTO owned planets.

The Saiya-Jin known as Cyclo took a few steps towards Guy, “I sense a little fear in you. You remember that trashing I gave you back on planet Frezia? Of course you do, that’s why your body is tensing up.” No doubt that Guy felt fear, some years back on planet Freiza the Sayia-Jin nearly took Guy's life. “Fear, no that’s the stench you monkeys give off.” Guy said with a smirk. Enraged by the comment Cyclo gave a swift knee into Guy's mid section, enough of a impact to drop Guy onto both knees. “

“Us Sayia-Jin are the worlds greatest warriors, we have no equal on the battle field. The universe fears us, that is why the Planet Trade Organization (PTO) has declared war on my people. Rebellions by Sayia-Jins on planet Frezia and other PTO planets led them to hire mercenaries to try and eradicate us from the universe. One day my people will build an empire that extends from planet Vegeta and across the vast reaches of space.” unamused by the little lecture given from Cyclo, Guy shakes his head and begins to mock Cyclo.

“Wah, wah, whats a matter? You upset that us hired mercs and the might of the PTO eradicated your weak rebellion.” Now standing on his two feet after that vicious swift knee to the mid section, Guy after images besides Cyclo, with his sword drawn at the Saiya-Jins throat. “Your out for revenge. I didn't get the job done last time by killing you. How about we finish this right here right now?” Cyclo gave a smirk on his face as Guy spoke those words. “No, we will finish this in a months time. I want the both of us to be at are peak performance.” Guy lowers his defenses by returning his sword back into it's sheath, Cyclo having some small amount of honor backs off from Guy, both men simply walk away.

Next Episode: History Reviled.

word count: 463
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Guy a Blast From the Past Saga Empty Re: Mercenary Guy a Blast From the Past Saga

Post by Piccolo 2/22/2012, 6:46 pm

Part 2 History Revealed

Let's turn back to the clock to the past during an operation speared by the PTO (Planet Trade Organization) an bloody campaign to eradicate the Saiya-Jin rebellion. The mercenaries were crammed into small individual pods. Each mercenary awaited the looming danger that was ahead of them, it was no ordinary opponent, it was a fierce enemy that lusted for combat. In the cover of night the pods crashed into the ground, leaving crater impacts in the icy barren ground. The pod's doors opened, the small mercenary unit emerged and prepared for hell.

“This is Frieza 79, resistance from those monkeys is at high levels.” an mercenary told the group. “Sure is cold out in the waste lands, if the Saiya-Jin's don't kill us the harsh weather will.” commented another mercenary trying to keep warm. In the front of the group was a young xeno mercenary, his height was about 6'2 dressed in light weight PTO armor. His appearance was more humanoid, which was not unusual for xenos hailing from Coola 98. He like the others tried his best to keep warm in the harsh weather, he motioned towards the group to stop and lay low. “My scouter is picking up power levels all around us but I can't spot any monkeys.” An experienced mercenary began to scream at his team mates. “We landed in the middle of an ambush! Everyone prepare for combat.”

Underneath the snow waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike were Saiya-Jin warriors. The Saiya-Jin's pounce the mercenary group. The mercs were outmatched and quickly dispatched, except for the young xeno mercenary hailing from Coola 98. He stood his ground using his abilities to fight off the blood thirsty Saiya-Jin warriors. After each small skirmish he grew tired, blood ran down his face, his armor torn, body bruised and taken to it's limit. All seemed lost for the young mercenary until the PTO elite arrived killing the Saiya-Jin's with extreme prejudices.

The PTO elite officer looked at the young xeno standing alone among his fallen comrades. “Impressive that you survived. I see you took a few monkeys down to avenge your fallen mercenaries. Whats your name?” The young mercenary wiped the blood from his mouth, “My name is Gin Yujad Yami, or you can call me Guy for short. Say if it's not to much to ask can I get a ride back into the city and can I have the dead commanders pay?”

Next Episode: Hatred

Word Count: 417
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down