Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Saga Part 2. Perception

Go down

Personal Saga Part 2. Perception Empty Personal Saga Part 2. Perception

Post by Android 16 1/30/2012, 10:20 pm

Android 16 stood as the group gazed at him in awe. David still laid in a state of unconsciousness and the rest of the group had said no words in the past few minutes because they had lacked words to say anything towards the android.

“Can someone please tell me the time? I am receiving a constant alert that I haven’t set my internal clock settings and is quite distracting, also it is lowering my combat efficiency by 1%,” Android 16 explained crossing his arms.

“It’s…” spoke up the red headed girl Kayla as she looked at her watch, “Seven Twelve A.M”.

“Aw…. Thank you. My scanners indicate we are in the Mountain Time Zone. Would anyone care to tell me the date and year?” Android 16 asked as he input the date into his internal computer though his thoughts.

“January 3rd 2012…” Juan answered raising an eyebrow.

“That’s strange… I thought you said 2012… I detect no error in my audio receptors. Was that correct?” The large android asked as he narrowed his eyebrows at the tanned skinned male.

“Yes. It’s 2012.” Kayla answered. Giving the android a look of curiosity, she wondered what exactly was the origin behind his creation.

“2012…” the android uttered in a low hushed voice, “…my data is confirming that you are correct, yet I do not understand, the date of my awakening is suppose to be in the 1980s. I was supposed to assassinate a man known as Son Goku. This can’t be… I am… 30 years too late?”

“David mentioned something of Red Ribbon Army… but they disbanded years ago. They’re nothing but past history now…” Darbie muttered. Android 16 gave her a look of bewilderment.

“Red Ribbon? They are the ones who created me… tell me more… please… I need to know.”

“…I’m sorry, but that’s all I do know… David knows more but he… kinda got scared and passed out…” Darbie said as she slid her eyes at the unconscious body of her boyfriend.

“I shall wake him up.” Android 16 declared as he placed a palm over the forehead of the unconscious body that belonged to David Loyals and began surging his Ki through the male’s forehead into his body. The man awoke and slowly blinked his eye open and stared starry eyed at the same android that scarred him into shock.

“AGH! MONSTER!” The David called out, he seemed on the verge of passing out again when he felt the hand of his girlfriend on his shoulder.

“Wait! David, he’s friendly… I think… anyway… he needs you to tell him about the Red Ribbon Army. He says they are the ones that created him.” Darbie explained.

“Red Ribbon… if they created him… it means he’s an ANDROID!” David announced.

“Yeah bro… he already explained that. He doesn’t know what happened to Red Ribbon all those years ago. You’re the future history major so you tell us.”

“Well… “ David said clearing his throat. He stood up and brushed himself off and continued his sentence. “Red Ribbon was killed off long ago by a lone mysterious warrior. They were rumored to have been close to world domination, however after the mysterious warrior killed off most their head leaders and figureheads the Red Ribbon Army was just not able to survive by itself anymore. They had machines capable of mass destruction. Nuclear Warheads, Submarines, Tanks and their greatest and most abundant weapon…”

“…Androids. That is indeed what I am, though I do not like to be thought as a weapon.” Android 16 said giving a solemn glance at the history expert.

“Sorry… anyways… um… Red Ribbon is long gone. According to local history, they made Androids mostly on human subjects. Most reports say that they were human subjects that were forced against their will, however there are still a rare few that had decided to become Droid just for the massive gain in power. Red Ribbon disappeared completely around twenty years ago. Though in a way, the Red Ribbon Wars of long ago did make way for technological improvements. Now there are androids all over the Earth. Capsule Corporation has made Androids that are 100% artificial and are set to be guardians and keepers of peace. They are mostly used in a police force. They are also have been talk of War-Droid models for military use too but those have been kept out of the eye of the public and are still under development.” David explained.

“Wow… nerd…” Juan teased playfully punching his friend’s arm.

“I see…” Android 16 said taking in all the newfound information. “According to a search on my wireless connections and from my find on the internet’s main sources of information, your data is correct. I am outdated and am considered a “relic” compared to your modern Android technology. My weapons are of little use, however tell me if a man known as Son Goku is still alive.”

“I doubt he is. If he is he must be pretty old.” Answered Darbie who hid behind David, shy of the Android’s cold emotionless gaze, she hung her head low to avoid eye contact and she hid her face behind her bangs.

“I… see… my scanners detect multiple traces of individuals with very high energy levels. The chances of any of them being my target are very high. If Son Goku is truly dead then I have outlived my purpose and am subject for immediate shutdown. If I find this… Son Goku and he is alive… I must kill him… for it is in my programming.”

The android nodded at the group, “I bid you all farwell.”

The android lifted himself off the ground and was stopped by Darbie suddenly holding his hand. “Wait… why do you need to kill this Son Goku? Can’t you override your programming or something?”

“Doing that requires the skill of a computer genius and there is a failsafe in my system that would set off a bomb inside me that would detonate, killing me and all sentient life forms within a five hundred mile radius.” The Android explained.

“Well at least come stay with us. My dad works for the Capsule Corporation branch in West City. It’s a at least an hour away from where we are at. You look pretty dinged up, he can at least take a look at you and patch you up.” Kayla said as she examined the android’s frame.

“Yeah! My dad also works for the Police department for West City. He can put you into employment for the City and get you a good job if I just ask.” Darbie offered.

“Hm… perhaps… I am in need of repairs and a job would allow me to generate income to spend on upgrades. My programming allows me to do whatever is needed to fulfill my objective. So perhaps I shall indeed take up the offers.” The android explained crossing his arms.

“Wait… wait… wait… you still haven’t answered her earlier question. WHY? Do you need to kill this Son Goku?” David demaned.

“That I have no knowledge of. It is in my programming. I do know his appearance though, and I do know that according to the Red Ribbon Archives, he is the one who killed a majority of leaders. I suspect that is the reason behind my programming.”

“Didn’t you mention Dr. Gero earlier too? Who’s that?” David asked.

“Dr. Gero is my creator. My scanners detect that I was once an organic being much no different than any of you four but was turned into an android by the hands of Dr. Gero. I do not remember my previous life or of my past other than today and now. I only know so much because of my programming and the access I have to the Red Ribbon’s database.”

“You were… once… human?” Juan asked.

“I was indeed. But my memory must have been wiped clean, and I have searched all over the Red Ribbon’s records and could not find much information. According to the records I was given the name Subject Number Sixteen. Other than that, I could find no records of myself.”

“That’s so SAD!” cried out Darbie, tears in her eyes, she ran to hug the android. “I’m SO sorry this has happened to you. Not knowing who you are… being all lonesome in the world… It’s SO SAD!!!” She said as streams of tears rolled down her cheeks.

The android seemed to pat the woman on her back through mere instinct but displayed no emotion.

“It’s not so bad. But maybe… one day I’ll like to know who I was, or what I was before I became an android. However, I’m not concerned with that. I’m more concerned with the present for now. According to my internal data, I am in dire need of a routine reworking and reboot and my weapons systems seemed to be stripped off all but the basics. How soon can we get to your father… I’m sorry but I’ve never caught any of your names. In your customs… that is quite rude of me. Please accept my apology.” The Android said, kneeling down in a humble manner.

“It’s fine. I’m David.”
“I’m Darbie. Nice to meet you.”
“I’m Juan.”
“Kayla, and we can go as soon as your ready Mr. Android!” She giggled.

“Mr. Android is highly inappropriate and sounds childish though for future reference in terms of sex I do prefer to be referred to as a male.” The android explained.

“Well… would Subject 16 be better for you then?” Juan asked sarcastically.

“Juan! Subject 16 sounds so scientific! Plus calling him a subject is just too damn degrading. What about Number 16 or Android 16?”

“Either of those last two are fine by me, I like the sound of Android 16 myself.” The android said giving a content smirk.

“Very well then. Android 16 it is. Alright guys, let’s take him to my house so Daddy can repair him and make him all better!” Kayla said with an upbeat smile.

“I’m driving.” David declared.

“NOT in MY car you’re not! I’M DRIVING!” Juan roared in protest. “It’s not MY fault you crashed YOUR car into a tree!”

“That wasn’t my fault!”

“Yes it was! YOU were going 20 miles over the speed limit moron!” Juan said sticking his tounge out playfully. “My car, my rules.”

David crossed his arms in frustration, “Fine…” he pouted.

And so, the Android had explained his origins and had befriend the group of teenagers who fate would have it, become a big part of his life. Deep down inside the android laid the soul of a good and honest man. Would he ever accomplish his mission to kill this Son Goku? Would he ever remember the past? Will David ever drive Juan’s car? Once the android has what he needs will he leave the teenagers? Or will he become life-long friends with the group. Find out next time in the chronicles of Android 16?

TWC: 1,834
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down