Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunks vs Bardock Spar

2 posters

Go down

Trunks vs Bardock Spar Empty Trunks vs Bardock Spar

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/8/2012, 7:41 pm

With every push up Bardock could feel the sweat dripping down his face. The drops splashing underneath him. Bardock had been training for almost three now. His heart was pounding hard. His face was bright red and his body had released large amount of sweat.

Bardock got up and walked over to his bottle of water sitting on the other side of the room. He grabbed the bottle and gulped every last drop of it. He let out a big Ah! Even tho every day he trained he still feel like it was enough, he needed to do something that would boost his strength dramatically. He was looking to battle someone that was better or a match for him. If he could get that his power would for sure go up drastically.

The Saiyan walked out of the building where he was training and continued to walk down the sidewalk that had a low amount of people on it. He walked until a yellow taxi came down the road. Bardock hopped in and told the driver where he wanted to go. The cab that took him a couple miles out by a wooded area. It was just field for about 20 yards. The rest of it was a wooded area that looked like it had barley been used. If someone was out here, there was a big chance that they would want to fight.

Bardock could feel there was a challenger nearby somewhere. He wasn't looking to kill or harm the person, just some friendly competition even though it would be a complete stranger.

Bardock turned around to the road to see the taxi take off in the direction they came. The ride costed him 50 Zeni, but it would be worth it to gain experience and strength.
-----------
Actions
1) N/A
2)N/A
3)N/A
-------------
W.C. 298
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Trunks vs Bardock Spar Empty Re: Trunks vs Bardock Spar

Post by Goku 3/8/2012, 10:19 pm

Trunks wasn't even sure how many hand-stand push-ups he had done. He lost count somewhere in the thousands. The blood rushing to his head was starting to make him see spots, but he pushed through continuing his regimen. With each one, he brought himself down until his nose was touching the ground and then back up, keeping his back straight as an arrow. Both of his feet were titled up as well, the tips of his boots reaching for the blazing sun.

He wore his black tank-top and baggy gray slacks. They were drenched in sweat at this point. The forest around him was filled with life. Birds chirped, critters scampered about the underbrush. It was a cheerful scene and despite his loneliness, he was feeling good.

I need a better training regime, Trunks thought. Calisthenics are becoming a bore and aren't really doing it for me anymore. I wish I had access to the Gravity Machine my grandpa built. That would be some real training.

Satisfied with the amount he had done, Trunks pushed off, vaulting himself into the air. He did a four forward flips before landing on his feet.

It's been a long time since I tested my power, Trunks thought and grinned. For fun, he would power up, just to see how big his ki had become.

With a roar he spread his legs out and hunched over, clenching both fists. A white aura flickered around him, but he kept the pressure of his ki contained. He wanted to unleash his power, not destroy everything around him. In a battle it was a different story, there was no time to keep things under control, he had to go all out and release the power as fast as possible.

But, since he had no enemies bearing down on him, he was able to let it trickle out slowly. His aura gradually swelled in size and ferocity until it was nearly a pillar of white light blazing around his form. The ground shook beneath his feet and he saw rocks floating up. As he reached his limit, he let out a final cry, his power dispersing in a blinding flash of light and a gust of hurricane force winds that bent a few trees and sent the rocks scattering in all directions.

It felt good to let loose a little.

---

Actions

1) Push Ups
2) Flips and Shit
3) Power Up - +18 FP

18 FP gained this turn.

WC: 392
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/9/2012, 10:22 pm

Bardock had spent a little over ten minutes wandering the woods. He thought that there had to be someone out here. Then he felt it, someone had released some ki, and It wasn't a small amount.

"Finally!, a challenger!" Bardock screamed as he took off through brush in the direction from where the energy came from. The Saiyan leaped up and grabbed a tree branch and spin around it, once he gathered enough motion he let go. He flew for about ten feet. Then he kept going, rushing through the woods. His hear felt like it was going to shoot out of his chest at any given moment. With each step he took Bardock gained speed.

"Come on," Bardock spoke as he dodged thorn bushes "Just a little farther and I'll be there!"

He ran farther and farther, scratches appeared on his body from the thorns that actually did get him. His mind was focused on getting to his possibly new opponent. He was going so fast he didn't notice a small log in front of him. Bardock tripped on it and his face slammed into the ground.

"Need to keep going," Bardock told himself as he got up

The Saiyan took about five steps and then stopped. Noises of someone moving around and doing kicks and punches rang in his ears. Bardock couldn't believe it, he reached him. He poked his head out some bushes and saw a buff man training. His hair was strangely purple. Then it hit him. This must be Bulma's son since she has blue hair. Bardock started to back up a little, he heard he was powerful, Bardock could get wasted by him.

"No," Bardock told himself, " I can't keep running from these kinds of fights, I need to get better,"

So Bardock walked out of the bushes and took one look at the man who he assumed was Trunks, then a big grin came upon his face.

"This is going to be a worth while fight," Bardock spoke for Trunks to hear.
-----
Actions

1) Sprints
2) Face plant
3) N/A
------
W.C.339
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/9/2012, 11:40 pm

Trunks, fists balled, punched at the air in front of him, testing his might. Since his arrival in the past he had come long way. He was sure he had doubled, if not tripled his power. If he kept up his rate of growth it wouldn't be long before he achieved the state of a Super Saiyan.

He wasn't so sure he was excited about obtaining such power. He had seen how it effected Blackfire. It was very much an emotional transformation as it was a physical one. To achieve it, he would have to snap, let loose his emotions that he often kept so tightly reigned. Trunks wasn't like Gohan, he didn't let his anger cloud him. It was hard for him to utilize it, even though he knew it gave him unlimited potential.

I might get stronger, but I'm not ready for something like that.

Aura still crackling around him, he sensed another ki signature approaching. It was much smaller than his own, but light years ahead of an ordinary human. The person emerged from the underbrush and startled Trunks.

"This is going to be a worth while fight," the Goku look alike said.

“G-Goku?” Trunks said, perking an eyebrow. He looked just like Goku. Unruly black hair, the same eyes and facial structure. But, he wore Saiyan style armor instead of his signature orange gi. Also, the guy's ki signature was completely different than Goku's.

“Wait--you're not Goku. Who the hell are you and why are we fighting?”

Actions

1) Contemplate
2) Sense Ki
3) Confusion

WC: 254
TWC: 646
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/11/2012, 1:33 am

"So your Trunks," Bardock spoke as he walked closer to Trunks "My son has spoke of you once in a while,"

He swung his foot into the dirt and knocked up some dust.

"I saw you training," The Saiyan spoke "Look, I need some training, you look like you do, let's cut the crap and get to the sparring,"

He focused on Trunk's actions and whet his attack would spring he didn't want to get knocked to the ground by him.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Bardock, Father of Goku" Bardock quickly took off at Trunks.

Bardock quickly sped towards him. His feet knocking up even more dirt as his feet grazed the ground. His body wasn't shaking, he was learning not be nervous.

Bardock attempted to slam his fist across Trunk's face. He back flipped to where he was before.

"Let's try something else," Bardock spoke as he attempted to nail Trunks in the back of the side of his head with the side of his foot.

He could feel tension between the two fighters. I mean he did come out of nowhere and challenge Trunks to a fight. If Bardock didn't do something he would lose, and lose terribly. He had a lack of experience in fighting. All he had to do was put up a good defense.

Bardock pulled back his arm and shot it forward, releasing energy with it. Once it hit it knocked up a lot of dust. All he had to do is wait for the dust to clear to see if he had made a clear impact.

------------
W.C. 264

----
Actions
1.) Punch
2.)Kick
3.)Blast
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/11/2012, 3:11 am

"So your Trunks," the Goku look-alike said. "My son has spoke of you once in a while. I saw you training. Look, I need some training, you look like you do, let's cut the crap and get to the sparring,"

How the hell does he know who I am? Trunks thought, earnestly baffled. In this time period he was but a little kid. He didn't understand how a random Saiyan warrior knew who he was.

Could Vegeta have sent him? I don't trust this guy one bit.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Bardock, Father of Goku.”

“This is not funny,” Trunks said and clenched his fists. “I don't believe you There's no way Goku's father would know who I am.”

Things just got even more confusing. Goku's father? Trunks hadn't met Goku since his arrival in the past. So, there's no way Goku would have given Bardock information about him. Perhaps his younger self, but not him.

Trunks had no time ask anymore questions, as “Bardock” rushed at him throwing a heavy punch. Caught off guard, the fist cracked the Half-Saiyan across the jaw, causing him to stumble back a few steps. When he finally tilted his head back forward, the Saiyan had returned to his previous station.

"Let's try something else," Bardock said. He rushed at Trunks and threw a swift kick, aimed at the side of his head. Trunks was ready for this one, initiating a lighting-fast counter attack. He ducked beneath the kick and sent his heel at the side of Bardock's knee, hoping to take him out.

Bardock wasn't done yet with his attack. Trunks saw energy coalescing in his hand and knew a blast was coming his way. He kept his position and waited, projecting an image of himself at the last second before vanished. The ball of ki cut through the after image and exploded on a tree behind him. Smoke and dust filled the air. Splinters of wood and clumps of sod and stone rained down all around the clearing

“Over here!” Trunks called out.

He was standing on a branch of a large oak tree. With Bardock's attention, he projected a second image. This time it was of himself flying at Bardock head for flying powerful kick. Being an illusion attack, it was meant to throw his opponent off. In reality, Trunks was flying in from Bardock's right flank with a powerful elbow aimed at the side of his head. He held back nothing, hoping the powerful strike would be strong enough to send his foe flying, maybe even knock him out.

---

Actions:

-Take hit - Action #1.
1) Counter - Action #2.
2) After Image + Dodge - Action #3
3) Illusion Attack + Rush Attack

WC: 434
TWC: 1,080
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/11/2012, 11:03 pm

Bardock was surprised to see that the blast had missed Trunks and slammed into a tree.

"Dammit!" Bardock shouted

Trunks continued on flying toward Bardock. Bardock positioned himself so he could easily dodge it, instead Trunks had a different plan. He felt a sharp pain enter the side of his head. Of course an Illusion attack. The elbow of Trunks caused Bardock to be sent flying into one of those cursed thorn bushes. Even more pain struck him as the thorns stabbed into him.

Bardock leaped out of them and sped back at Trunks, attempting a Kiai-Ho upon the gut of the fearless warrior. Bardock back flipped away from Trunks. Knowing that if he stayed longer he would get nailed again. Bardock had to get back in. He had to keep going. Bardock went speeding back to Trunks, being more careful. Bardock attempted to swing his elbow at the back of the warrior. Bardock backed up after the attack. He slowly lowered himself into the ground. He wiped his hand across his face.

"Let's finish this battle before the sky gets dark,"

Bardock pulled out his sword and swung it around. If this fails, I'll lose this battle and it will be by a lot. He felt the weight of the sword grow heavier the longer he held it. No this has to work, It must work Bardock kept rolling those words over in his mind as he waited for Trunk's next move
-----
W.C.243
---
Actions
-Take hit-
1.)Kiai-Ho +35 Fp
2.)Elbow
3.)Pull out Sword
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/11/2012, 11:19 pm

Trunks didn't envy the man who claimed to be Goku's father at all as he watched him fly into a thorn bush. He floated in the air, a few feet above the ground, his arms folded in front of him. It was a sure bet the warrior wouldn't be down for the count, as Trunks heard him stirring around and saw leaves fluttering away from the bushes.

Although his movements would have been impossible to see in the eyes of an ordinary human, Trunks watched as he emerged from the bushes, charging straight at him.

The Saiyan warrior's ki signature spiked and Trunks was expecting another ki blast. Instead, he was hit with an invisible wall of ki that sent him hurtling through the air. He wasn't sure how many trees he broke through, five, maybe six. Shards of wood scattered in all directions. The trees cracked loudly as their trunks split and crashed on top of each other with terrible chaos and sound.

Trunks was a bit stunned from the attack and as he was getting to his feet he felt a swift elbow slam into his back. Grimacing in pain, he stumbled forward. He had been expecting another attack, but none came. The only thing he heard was the sliding sound of a sword being drawn from it scabbard.

"Let's finish this battle before the sky gets dark," the Saiyan said.

Within his hands, Trunks saw the warrior was holding onto an immaculate sword. The edge looked keen, and he knew it would easily rend his flesh. There was no way he was going to let that happen.

"Your first mistake was attacking me," Trunks said. "The second was drawing that blade. I don't have to hold back anymore. My master always told me that a sword is a tool for killing and to never draw it unless you mean to slay the man in front of you."

With a roar he began to gather ki into both of his hands. His aura erupted around him in a violent display. The pressure from his growing power created gale force winds that kicked up the dust and debris that had been strewn about from their battle so far.

Both of his hands began to glow with a blue-white light and he began to pump his arms at a rapid pace, sending dozens upon dozens of ki bolts at his opponent, in hopes to engulf him in a rain of destruction.

---

-Take hit - Action #1
-Take hit - Action #2
1) Charge Up
2) Renzoku Kikou Dan
3) Nothing

WC: 410
TWC: 1,490
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/11/2012, 11:46 pm

Bardock watched as the Saiyan charged energy moments after telling him using a sword was weak. That may have had some truth, but the fiery will of a Saiyan burned inside him to win this battle.

Bardock couldn't block the attack. It was too much for him to handle. He crossed his arms and at least put up some fight against it. The blast forced him back, sending him straight into a tree, making him drop his sword. Bardock waited for the blast to dissipate. Once it did he gave it his all. He ran with all his might to the sword. He felt the weight pull down on his muscles, but he was too into the battle to care. Bardock flew back to Trunks. He swung the mighty gleaming sword at Trunks. Something hit the Saiyan though. He dropped the sword and let it fall to the ground.

"Your right, I should win this way, not yet anyways," Bardock spoke as he attempted to force yet anther Kiai-Ho upon the face of Trunks. He then tried to nail Trunks in the gut with his knee.

"If this is my fate, then shall be it, but I'll never give up" Bardock spoke

-----
W.C.200
----
Actions
-Take Blast-
1.)Kiai-ho (35 FP) (70 total)
2.)Knee
3.)Accept whatever my fate shall be
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member