Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree of Life. (Alberdyne ~V~ Izon)

2 posters

Go down

Tree of Life. (Alberdyne ~V~ Izon) Empty Tree of Life. (Alberdyne ~V~ Izon)

Post by Alberdyne 3/21/2012, 5:48 pm

(Continued from: Here !!!)

After the event with that guy that attempted to break into Kanassa through the astral plane, Al had grown weary towards the astral crystal he possessed.

Once again, he felt it's power burning in his hand. The moment he touched the astral crystal, Al's mind flashed. Finding himself in the astral plane, Al could once again see the tree of life before him. It was an elegant old tree, gigantic in stature and each portion of the tree was a different sector of the sephiroth. Al did not stay in that position of the astral plane too long, as the crystal's power still burned brightly. I am being summoned.

Al thought with a great amount of apprehension. The crystal created a gate that went through the astral plane's current location to another. One of the many planes of the astral realm manifested before Al. It was a region he had seldom traveled to in his life, and he didn't like the fact that it would be used for the next battle.

Within the astral plane were doors and gates to many distinct planes of reality. What Al had stumbled across, thanks to the crystal's summon, was one of the more dangerous planes known to the students of Kanassa. It was the thirteenth sphere of the tree of light. One of it's many branches. On the surface, it was a dense forest. Al knew though that those trees with their blue leaves held many threats to his well being.

The sky over head was an eternal shade of pastel blue. No sun shone to warm this realm, yet there was an intense tropical heat that was generated within the field. Al was standing on a large outgrowth of boulders on the outskirts of the forest. Al could only sit down and wait for his opponent to arrive, he did not want to rush into the danger zone. He knew that the rocks themselves were quite dangerous...

That was another story.

WC=332
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Tree of Life. (Alberdyne ~V~ Izon) Empty Re: Tree of Life. (Alberdyne ~V~ Izon)

Post by Izon 3/22/2012, 2:46 pm

Izon's mind wavered as he faced Frieza who seemed to fade out. He wasn't sure what happened, hell he didn't even get an answer from him. A bit irritating. And something he would not leave alone. He could feel his mind getting pulled. Then in moments he was surrounded by rocks and back into his human form, with his top hat, suit and cane. Looking around, he saw a forest just out of reach. The place was gorgeous, and if it were real, a wonderful place to go to start stripping for resources. He’d have to make sure he searched for one. Hica could prove to be a wonderful metropolis.

He saw a man waiting, someone he hadn't met in this place before. And definitely a fighter. The wild look gave him away. He tipped his hat. "Good day sir. I am Ian Lancaster. And who might you be?"

Izon though knew he needed to train, would not pass up an opportunity to recruit more people. He was going to build a business empire and it was dangerous. The more allies he had, the safer he would be. It was a rule he had. Though those that were in his way would certainly be bulldozed out of the way.

WC:213
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 3/23/2012, 11:45 am

Finally, Al detected the source of the disturbance that had summoned him there in the first place.

As he sat in deep meditation, he felt a strange chill go up and down his spine. Gifted in the psionic arts, Al trusted his instincts. His eyes opened, and he looked straight ahead at the fellow that approached him. The man was dressed quite elegantly, and that said quite a bit about his personality. Al noticed a few other details too. The hat the fellow wore was shiny to the point Al could almost see his reflection on it. Studying the handsome man for a while, Al felt suddenly quite self conscious about his own appearance. I must appear like quite a savage compared to him... Al thought to himself as he looked at the figure before him. Letting the words linger for a moment, Al stood up, and dusted his pants after a moment. He never removed his eyes from the fellow in front of him.

"My name?" Al said. "Oh. Where are my manors." Al said. "I do apologize, I don't often see polite people out here." Al smiled, then he extended his hand towards Ian so the fellow could shake it. "I am Alberdyne Cormyr. Son of Michael Cormyr." Regaining his composure, the youth realized he wasn't that great at small talk. "This place is one of the spheres of the tree of life. Not many visitors to this place anymore." Al continued. "There was a time when Kanassa was a central hub of commerce, but not anymore." Al looked back in the general direction that he came from, and then looked at Ian once more. "So I take it you want to do spar or something? If not, we can get to know one another and enjoy the scenery out here." Al was always up for a friendly spar between fellow competitors. This situation was turning out quite different than the situation with that other kid. Al immediately took a liking to Ian.

The gentleman was well-dressed and polite. Al knew a spot within the great forest that Ian would likely enjoy. One could fish there. "I know a small lake not too far from here. It would be better to spar there, and not so out in the open where monsters can get us." Al said and formally invited Ian. "Well it's up to you of course. If you want to spar here, this place is fine too."

WC=414
Alberdyne WC=746
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/23/2012, 1:44 pm

"My name?" Al said. "Oh. Where are my manners. I do apologize, I don't often see polite people out here." Alberdyne extended his hand towards and Ian shook it. "I am Alberdyne Cormyr. Son of Michael Cormyr. This place is one of the spheres of the tree of life. Not many visitors to this place anymore. There was a time when Kanassa was a central hub of commerce, but not anymore. So I take it you want to do spar or something? If not, we can get to know one another and enjoy the scenery out here."

Ian smiled and was about to speak when Alberdyne continued. "I know a small lake not too far from here. It would be better to spar there, and not so out in the open where monsters can get us. Well it's up to you of course. If you want to spar here, this place is fine too."

"I don't do combat. It's not really my thing. It's an art that I haven't quite grasped though I've been in a few. Growing up as a kid, it tends to happen. I'm simply a businessman. And as a matter of fact, I spent quite a bit of time on Kanassa not to long ago. You should visit Kanassan Clothier. I'm partners with Iora. They have an interesting method for clothing for warriors. They take the energies of souls and imbue armor and clothing with them. Quite fascinating. I also have a trade route running between Hica and Iritho to bring Hica back to life. Water is abundant there finally and the people are finally starting to thrive."

Ian enjoyed playing the nice guy. It brought in allies more often than not. Which is also why he liked being human, not his demon form. He sat down on a nearby boulder. "Unfortunately, doing nice things brings in enemies. I admit it, I'm in it for the money. I'm a businessman and it's what I do. I just try to at least do some good. But as I was saying, enemies tend to be made on both sides. And so I visit these sparring realms in search of allies. Friends and those willing to help make sure projects such as Hica remain intact. I am working on a deal with Capsule Corporation to be able to fund more things like that. And trying to get into the teraforming industry to provide more homes on inhospitable planets. I don't consider myself a saint as I'm making profit off of it, but as I said, I try to do projects that improve the life of the Galaxy."

Ian looked at the wild but polite warrior. "Are you interested? I can provide free training while in my service. I'm sure if you're into fighting, you can see much of it."

WC:486
TWC:699
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 3/24/2012, 3:35 pm

It was a proposal, and with that, Al understood other opportunities would arise. This was a unique experience to Al. He knew that the outskirts of the tree of life were dangerous battle grounds where summons took place. However, this time, a unique summon had occurred. He would be certain to tell his Father, Michael Cormyr, about the event and the allegiance that was just forged. In the meantime, he had to give Ian an answer. For a moment, a flash of the battle with Yamcha crossed his mind and he scowled. Yamcha was his enemy, and Al needed strength in order to defeat his enemy. That very fact alone made Ian critical to Al's growth. Al considered the man's words very carefully. It seemed to Al that Ian was an influential individual and had a lot of resources available to him. Furthermore, he respected Kanassa. That was the key that sold Al to everything. Kanassa was home, and Al would only work with those who respected the principals of the Kanassan warriors. Al would accept.

"It is a very interesting offer." Al said. "We can definitely discuss the finer points. I am pleased that you respect the plight of Kanassa. My Father and I believe that we will need strength to ward off anymore PTO invasions that may come our way. That is why we train hard, every day all day." Al folded his arms across his massive chest. "I can understand what it means to have enemies, and constantly be on the defensive." He looked at Ian. "I believe that we have ourselves an agreement." Al continued to speak. "I am working on learning the Kanassan crafts you speak of. I am aware of the Soul Forging technique."

"I will seek out Iora for my training as a Soul Forger." Al continued. "In any event Ian, we should meet out here often to discuss our plans. If you need a defender for noble causes, I will certainly rally who I can." Al paused for a moment as he considered Ian's project on Hica. "Your work on Hica will be explained to my superiors. I am certain I can get a considerable amount of support for the cause at hand." Al carefully considered one last aspect of their agreement. "I require strength to defeat a certain enemy." Al began. "Perhaps you can assist me in my journey to obtain such power?"

"My enemy is the warrior named Yamcha, and his crew of followers." Al felt rage even thinking about Yamcha. However, only his eyes held the storm that was in his heart. Al felt a growing storm of emotions whenever he thought of his personal weakness. He knew that power would be his main goal and he would do virtually anything to get it. He was not his Father's shadow. "I wish to defeat them someday." Al said. "For that I require tremendous power. If you could help me with this matter, I would be eternally grateful." Al nodded, it was settled. "If you are fine with it, I do believe we have an agreement."

WC=516
Alberdyne WC=1,215
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/26/2012, 2:45 pm

Izon nodded his approval to the deal. He had gained another ally in this realm. The deal with Frieza, and now Alberdyne. Then Ava owes him a favor. His list of friends grows. Even if he's had to lie through the deals. He just had to make sure Alberdyne learns nothing of the deal with Frieza and the Planet Trade Organization. Then again, he might be satisfied as Kanassa certainly wouldn't be destroyed with him in charge. He had too much money invested in the place.

As for the training, that was easy enough to do. His funds were quickly piling up, and he was finding more and more disposable funds than ever before. Soon he'd buy his planet and set that as the headquarters of his corporate Empire.

"We have a deal Alberdyne. I am currently on Earth and will be willing set set some space aside at my estate for training. My goal is to have a presence on all of the planets so you may train where ever. That's still some time down the road, but I'll eventually get there. I also plan on setting up trade routes between the planets to help bring goods from all over the galaxy where they lack. Also bring supplies to those that have little. So I welcome you aboard to Lancaster and Associates. I is an honor to work with one who loves Kanassa as much as I. Seek me out on Earth and I shall make sure we have a training space set up for you. With that, here is my number should you need to talk." Izon hands a card to Alberdyne with his number on it. "If you need anything, let me know. For a fee, I can also get you any equipment you want. The fee is to simply get the resources and a little extra for labor. But it's still below cost."

WC:323
TWC:1022
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 3/28/2012, 9:57 pm

The view was incredible of the forest before him. Deep down, Al knew that the man before him would become a key component to his own plan. His plan was to help Kanassa grow and prosper. Furthermore, he wanted to be able to defeat the one known as Yamcha and his subordinates, with his own power. Al smiled at the gentleman before him and nodded. He took the business card and pocketed it. "Well." Al began. "It seems my previous opinion of you earth-bound warriors was false. Not all of you are invaders who seek the destruction of Kanassa." Al pictured Yamcha in his head, and for a moment, a flash of anger manifested in his eyes. The storm within. Al shook that temporary emotion aside and continued to look at Ian. "I appreciate being a small part of your organization. I will contribute in anyway I can, however small at first. Until my own power and influence has grown."

Al decided he needed to make a trip to this legendary place called Earth. "I will see you out on this...Earth realm." Al said. "I will travel as soon as I have my own means to leave Kanassa and begin my journey." For better or worse, Ian was stuck with the young Kanassan as an ally. Al nodded and then stretched where he stood. "This has been an enlightening experience. I will be certain to tell my Father about you. He will be able to help you out much more than I could on my own." With that, Al began to turn slowly away from Ian. "Looks like the hour is upon us to part ways." Al said. "I look forward to our next meeting, Ian Lancaster. Hopefully, the next time it will be on safer grounds than here." Al smiled, and started the process of returning back to where his body waited. A few moments later, Al's astral body faded away and he woke up in his room in the Cormyr Household. Standing up, Al knew there was work to be done. He went to go seek out his Father.

FIN

WC=353
Alberdyne WC=1,568
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 4/1/2012, 5:37 pm

Izon nodded to Alberdyne and watched as he faded out of the dream scape world. He had yet another ally. A friend that would protect him when he needed it. It would be interesting to see the turn of event that would take place. Between getting naive warriors to join his cause, and taking over Capsule Corp and partnering with the Planet Trade Organization, his world was coming together. Soon he would be the most powerful man in the galaxy. And once the Galaxy was his, he'd move onto the Universe. If this many worlds existed in this galaxy, who knew how many other worlds existed. With free real estate through the PTO and the most brilliant minds in the galaxy, the universe would be possible.

But he was getting well ahead of himself. He had to acquire Capsule Corp first. Then finish the deal with Frieza, then finalize a base of operation. An entire planet dedicated to his enterprise would suffice. Something he'd have to get out of Frieza in their deal.

He vanished from the mental realm and returned to the living realm. His office in his estate. A massive mansion of historic significance. It was the mansion of Mister Tisdale. The father of his latest wife before she killed him and killed herself. He was now getting his stuff back.

WC:225
TWC:1247
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down