Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava vs. Izon

2 posters

Go down

Ava vs. Izon Empty Ava vs. Izon

Post by Ava 2/29/2012, 6:22 pm

Ava was crouched behind a small shrub, looking through the leaves at a huge mansion.
Ava had been sent to go do her next mission. She had no idea how or why she got herself into these situations, but somehow, they always found her.
“Go get me a Moondrop bloom, Ava, I want one for my tea this afternoon.” She mimicked Master Korin’s voice, not very successfully.
She frowned. For being such a stately mansion, there was no security, no fence. She had quite literally walked up into the yard.
She flitted to the next bush and watched for the man she had been warned about.
“It’s only grown in one garden here on Earth. Just outside in West City is a mansion with yellow walls and stone masonry. But be careful of Ian Lancaster the owner of the mansion, there is more to him than meets the eye.” Korin’s words reverberated in her head.
“Ha, he’s just a weak human, I can handle him…” she said just as she heard the door of the mansion open. A stately looking man walked out into the driveway and looked around.
“Waiting for your limo, no doubt, you pompous man…” Ava laughed.
“That’s okay; just leave so I can get my damn blossom.” She whispered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC - 213

Actions:
1)Sneak into yard
2)Hide behind bushes
3)Survey owner of mansion,Ian Lancaster
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ava vs. Izon Empty Re: Ava vs. Izon

Post by Izon 2/29/2012, 6:51 pm

Izon threw down the tablet, frustrated. His men were supposed to be back by now with more information. Unfortunately, they had yet to return. How the hell could he run a corporate empire like this?

Standing up, he headed down the hallway. It was still fairly bare. Money was in short supply, so he couldn't afford to fully lavish the place out. Not yet anyway. Capsule Corp would provide him those funds. Eventually anyway.

Opening the outdoor to the outside, he walked out, smelling the fresh air. He looked down the driveway, waiting for his men, but he couldn't see them. He stood there a moment and let out a sigh. Then something in his mind alerted him. He wasn't sure what the hell it was, but something was out of place here. He looked around, but saw no one. Were his men here but hiding? What the hell was going on?

He leaned on his dragon headed cane and called out. "You can come out. I'm not sure why you're hiding, but you can come out." Was it someone targeting his place for robbery? Since he'd gotten back from Kanassa, he had some strange sensations. Minor tellings of what people were thinking, or a sense of someone around. It was more annoying than anything.

"Do not worry, i won't hurt you." Unless you're here to take something that belongs to me.

WC: 240
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 2/29/2012, 7:16 pm

"You can come out. I'm not sure why you're hiding, but you can come out." Ian Lancaster said out into the blue, leaning on his cane.

Ava gasped and leaned down further.

“Damn it…” she cursed.

How had he seen her? She was careful, and silent. Maybe he could sense ki? How else would he know that she was here? He looked right here just a second ago.

"Do not worry, I won't hurt you." He said and she looked over her shoulder at him.
She stood up and looked at him as he looked at her and held her in his gaze.

“Wow…” Ava said, smiling slightly.

His eyes were the colour of the lushest forest she had ever seen, living here on Earth. She had been warned that there was more to him than what she was able to see.

She walked out from behind the bush and slowly made her way over to him.
There was something about this human. He was no ordinary man.
He watched her carefully.

She couldn’t take her eyes off him. He was extremely attractive and mysterious.
She stopped in front of him and he looked her up and down.

“Hi…” she smiled at him.
--------------------------------------------------------
WC - 204
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/29/2012, 8:18 pm

Izon watched as a woman stepped out from the bushes. Not exactly what he had expected. He watched with some interest as she approached him. A walk that had a purpose.

"Hi..." she smiled at him.

Izon removed his top hat and bowed. "Good day." Straightening out, he put his hat back on and gave a warm smile. Though he was not very happy with her sneaking around. "So milady, what can I do for you?" He completely hid his distaste for her actions.

From her figure and how she had walked up to him, she was a warrior without a doubt, which meant he had to watch out. Who knew how powerful she was. He didn't exactly want to be hindered in his move to occupying Capsule Corp. That was the most important thing he could do right now.

And my men are going to get a pay deduction. Where the hell are they? With them being late, they weren’t there as muscle which is why they were hired in the first place. He was too easy on them. He’ll have to be tougher.

“I am sorry. I’m so busy, I forget my manners. Would you like something to drink? This heat is brutal today.” He says that, but hell was much worst. This was a nice cool breeze for him.

WC:225
TWC:465
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 5:54 am

She had never been around someone so proper and well spoken, and well mannered and well dressed. She didn’t know what to say at this point in time. She her mouth opted to remain welded shut.
She stood there, dumbstruck. It was as if suddenly her mind had drawn a blank.

“I…u… um…” she stuttered.
She shook her head and closed her eyes. Maybe not seeing him would make her memory return.

“It is rather hot out.” She said, her eye not leaving his enchanting eyes.
She had spent so much time up at the looks out that she had become unaccustomed to the heat down on the Earth.

“I would love a glass of something cool.” She added.

“I’m so sorry. But, I’ve come for something you have.” She looked at him.

“A Moondrop blossom?” she said to him.

“My master wants to make tea from it, you see.” She smiled widely.

“He has a taste and fascination for rare teas. It would seem that your blossom is the rarest.” She added.

“Please tell me if I’m being rude, but, aren’t you supposed to have men and guards out. Surely someone dangerous could just stroll up to your house?” she asked, looking around, still seeing no one.
--------------------------------
WC 208
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/1/2012, 4:03 pm

Izon smiled at her uneasiness. She seemed to be stumbling her words and rushing a bit. When she agreed to have something cool, Izon nodded. But before he could speak, she went on. Moondrop blossom, a rare herb for tea. Interesting, though he wasn't sure where it could be, then again, he was never really into botany. When she was done talking, he answered her.

"Please follow me. I will get you something cold to drink." He walked into the house, assuming she followed him. "On days like this, I enjoy a nice glass of Lemonade. A childhood favorite of mine. Would you like a glass?"

He continued as he led her through the kitchen. "My men should be arriving shortly. I sent them on an errand and they should be back any time. I was actually out there waiting for them. I run a business and I'm working on a deal and what they have I need."

"As for the Moondrop Blossom. For fifty zeni, I'll let you have your pick." He wasn't sure what it was, or where it was at, but he assumed she did. If she didn't, then that would be a problem. "I'm a businessman after all."

He opened up the fridge and brought out a pitcher of cold yellow liquid. "As for the danger. I'm used to it you could say. So I'm not worried about it." He offered her a glass.

WC:246
TWC:711
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 5:21 pm

She followed him into the home. It was sparsely decorated, with very little furniture. She followed him to he kitchen and stood awkwardly as he reached into the fridge.

"On days like this, I enjoy a nice glass of Lemonade. A childhood favourite of mine. Would you like a glass?" he asked her.

“Yes please…” she said, looking around the room.

"My men should be arriving shortly. I sent them on an errand and they should be back any time. I was actually out there waiting for them. I run a business and I'm working on a deal and what they have I need." He smiled at her, pouring her a glass of Lemonade. She reached over and took it from him, sipping the cool Lemonade quickly.

"As for the Moondrop Blossom. For fifty zeni, I'll let you have your pick." He smiled.
She didn’t have any money her on her. She had figured she would just sneak in and out with the bloom. This was a problem.
An ice cube rolled around in her mouth, catching her off guard and she choked a little on it.

“I don’t have any money on me at the moment, is there something else I can do, to earn the blossom?” she asked him, looking into the glass.

"As for the danger. I'm used to it you could say. So I'm not worried about it." he said, looking at her.

“But why, you’re only human… she said quickly forgetting that she was supposed to blend in with them. She looked at him for a long silence and put the glass down.
“I’m sorry. The heat must have gotten to me.” she smiled at him.
-------------------------
WC- 281
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/2/2012, 2:59 am

"But why, you're only human..." He paused a moment and set the glass down. "I'm sorry. The heat must have gotten to me." She smiled.

Izon shook his head. "No matter. I will tell you what. You can have all the moondrop you want. In exchange for a small favor in the future. If we never meet again, then you're off the hook." Izon looked at her to judge her. She appeared to be innocent in nature, but looks are always deceiving. He had to be careful. He knew she was a Saiyan, the tail was a dead give away. And last he saw of them, they were savage and brutal. And yet extremely powerful. Yes he had a healthy fear of them. Though he knew he was already dead, pain was still an issue.

"As for why I am not afraid? Let's just say, I'm not afraid of death." He smiled as he took a drink from his glass. "Now, let us see what kind of pickings there are of that Moon Drop shall we?" He set his glass down and headed outside. He figured it was in the front which was where she was hiding.

WC:202
TWC:913
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/2/2012, 7:32 am

"Now, let us see what kind of pickings there are of that Moon Drop shall we?" he said, walking out. She quickly downed the rest of her drink and rushed out after him.
He walked out back into the front yard and stopped. He looked back at her, gesturing her to go and get a blossom.

“Great… now, which one is it?” she asked him, looking around.
There weren’t exactly many flowering plants in his yard.

‘A favour later on down the line?’ she thought to herself looking across the garden.
What was he planning that he would need her help with later on?

“When you said, in exchange for a small favour in the future, what did you mean by that?” she asked him, looking into her green eyes.

“I’m not about to make a deal with the devil for just a blossom.” She said, looking away, using a normal human phrased she had learned. Little did she know, it was closer to reality than he let on.

“I mean, I not you’re gonna ask me to kill some one, right?” she looked at him, smiling at her.

She had to admit, during the course of her training she had noticed that she had become more ruthless and blood thirsty. She didn’t know what it was, but she needed to be careful. If he asked her to do something evil, she might just do it.
-------------------------------------------------
WC - 236
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/2/2012, 12:48 pm

Izon laughed when she asked him which one. He wasn't sure himself. "You came here without knowing which one it was? How were you going to get the Moon Drop before?"

"When you said, in exchange for a small favor in the future, what did you mean by that? I'm not about to make a deal with the devil for just a blossom." She smiled at him. "I mean, you're not gonna ask me to kill someone right?"

Izon shook his head. "When I say small, I don't consider killing someone in that category. Basically, if I need something in the future if I run into you again, then I will ask. But at this time, I don't simply know." So many questions she has asked. He wished she'd hurry up and get the blossom and leave. He was starting to think the innocence she let on earlier was simply a cover.

He heard a soft hum of engines getting close. Looking up, he saw a shuttle approach. "Ah, there they are. Finally." He looked around at the bushes trying to determine which was which. He had maybe a half dozen or so flowering plants. He recognized three of them. One other was fairly common, but he didn't know the name. So that left two of them. A white bud like flower and a darker one, a black one with a purple hue sitting in the middle like a trophy.

Izon pointed to the black one. "I do believe that is what you are looking for." It was a smaller one, but not bad. He figured the previous owners of this place probably knew what it was and placed it in the middle to be admired. It was what rich people did. Though he always simply let his money be the center piece to be admired.

WC:313
TWC:1226
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/2/2012, 1:32 pm

“I didn’t really think it through.” She admitted to him.

"I do believe that is what you are looking for." He said, pointing to a flowering plant in the middle of the garden. It wasn’t a very big one, but the flowers were magnificent. Black petals with a purple throat.

She looked at him and smiled.

“Thanks. Oh and as far as out deal is concerned, I’ll agree to it. But only one thing only and nothing too major. I still need to live on this planet afterwards.” She said, walking off to go pick her flower. She reached out and plucked one off a twig and turned and looked at him.

She waved to him and took off. She noticed a procession of cars heading up the driveway to his house. That must have been the men he had been waiting for all along.

“He didn’t seem so bad…” Ava said, flying off towards Korin’s tower.

Ava arrived back at the tower shortly after, the blossom safely tucked into her pocket.
She landed and walked up to Korin.

“Here.” she said, handing it to him.

He smiled and took if from her, before dropping it into his teapot.
“And did you see Ian Lancaster?” he asked her.
“Um… yeah. He was home.” She said, walking off.
“And, what happened?” he asked her.
“He said I could take the blossom, in exchange for his help later on.” She said, saying over her shoulder.
“Next time, I should just get my own tea.” He shook his head after she walked off.

She couldn’t help but feel that she had made a deal with the devil after all.
-----------------------------
WC - 276
Total word count for Ava - 1417
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/2/2012, 2:13 pm

Ian nodded and grinned as she took the flower and flew off. He wasn't sure if he'd see her again, but if he did, he'd make sure she wouldn't get in his way. That was the favor he was going to ask her in time. But right now... he stretched... he had something he had to do. This mansion wasn't going to pay for itself and neither will his men.

The cars pulled up. His force of men hopped out. His men had been recruiting. Not bad. Their punishment will be slightly less than it would normally be. Cira walked up to him. "Sir, we got the requested information and found a bunch of men that will work as long as they are housed and fed and they get the occasional taste of blood."

Izon looked at him. "You're late none the less."

Cira bowed. "I apologize sir. Getting the information wasn't as easy as we had thought." He handed him a tablet.

Izon looked at the information. There appeared to be nothing. Nothing at all. Except... He grinned. "Take the men inside. You are forgiven. I've got work to do. I'll call you when I need you." Lazarus. Interesting.

WC:209
TWC:1435
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content