Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No originality.

Go down

No originality.  Empty No originality.

Post by Khaos 4/4/2012, 6:05 pm

No Originality

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

WC 1601
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeraph finally is awakened by the artificial sun created in the room at Kami's Look Out. The sun is shone directly into his eyes, and on to his face. Jeraph's eyes blinked open several times before he realized it was actually time to awaken from his rest. Unlike the previous rest here with nothing on his mind he slept beautifully. No dreams kept him restless all night, no thoughts of a task at hand.

That is until he remembered his promise to Bulma. This caused Jeraph to shoot straight up, his first thought was to check and make sure his blade was still where it he had placed it the previous night. Jeraph looked down and saw the sword. He then stretched letting out a groan as his joints and back popped. Finally he stood up, bent over put the sword where it belonged, slung over his left shoulder clasp down for a quick draw if need be. After checking his clothing and equipment, Jeraph meditated in the room for a short time.

After getting his mental bearing, and spirits realigned Jeraph rose from the lotus position and left the room, once again on the main flat land of the island a meal if prepared for him. Unlike last time, he didn't eat sparingly this time, all the work for the Nimbus paid off, but had left him exhausted. He devoured several pieces of ham steak, some bacon, eggs, even some sausage. Reminded of the cloud he turned to look for it, and of course there it was hovering over his right shoulder. A smile a mile wide formed on his lips.

"This shall make flying where ever I need to go a snap" Jeraph thought to himself "Maybe I won't end up so worn out from just flying now."

After he finished eating the table vanished like before, this time no Mr.Popo to replace it and see him off. Jeraph decided to try something letting out a whistle, the cloud that has been following him came to his front and floated toward the ground, allowing Jeraph to step on it. As Jeraph got his balance on the cloud it began to slowly lift off, and began to fly towards Central City, as if it had read his thoughts.

Soon Jeraph could see Central City's tall buildings on the horizon, but the cloud never slowed down or lowered it's altitude. It continued to fly him directly into the city, down the streets and to Capsule Corps, door step. Then it lowered and allowed Jeraph to step off. As soon as Jeraph's feet touched the pavement the cloud rose slowly into the sky, much to the awe of the citizens of the city.

Jeraph checked his clothing, finding they were no longer blood stained, and wrinkle free, he walked up the steps to the door. He pushed it open and entered, the same receptionist is sitting there, this time her hair was in pig tails, and she was wearing a considerably less modest out fit. This one was showing about half her thigh and most of her cleavage.

As she heard the bell go off she looked up and saw Jeraph entering the building. A smile came to her feminine features, and she looked at Jeraph as if he was a hunk of meat.

"Welcome back" the receptionist said, almost seductively, "my manners failed me before, I am Syndy"

"Well nice to meet you Syndy I am Jeraph" Jeraph replied kindly.

"I know who you are, after you left I did some digging" Syndy answered with a wink.

This action and her words caused Jeraph to blush, he turned 4 shades of red. A smile was on hips lips the whole time, even though it was slightly uncomfortable.

"Well I promised Bulma I would return to do her a favor in return for the parts to the machine, may I go back to her office?" Jeraph asked sweetly.

"She's been waiting for you, and said to send you straight back, but I had to get the name of the newest hero in Central City" she replied once again with a very flirtatious tone.

Once again this made Jeraph turn different shades of red as he walked up the steps to the back offices. As he closed the door behind him, the maglock turned on with an audible click. Jeraph began to walk towards Bulma's office, the entire time thinking to himself.

"Central City's newest hero" Jeraph pondered "How do they know I suceeded?"

Jeraph reached Bulma's office with out really noticing, he entered and seated behind her desk was Bulma. She was looking at some pictures which she promptly set on the desk when Jeraph entered. Jeraph glimpsed at the pictures and they were of him in the cloud with the machine, also of him flying into town riding the nimbus.

"Congratulations on your accomplishment" Bulma said to start thing off.

"Thank you, now I'm here to repay the favor" Jeraph said getting right to business.

"Well I think I have the perfect job for you, and it even pay's some" Bulma said in response.

"Well may I hear the specifics?" Jeraph asked earnestly.

"Well not long ago I received word of a rumored scientist, calling himself Dr. Nero who has some how gotten his hands on the research of the former scientific mastermind of the Red Ribbon Army, Dr. Gero. We are very frightened about what this may mean, since all attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. We would like you to locate this man, inside his research lab in the ice mountains to the north." she explained to Jeraph trying to read his reactions.

"That sounds easy enough, anything specific you want me to do with him, or when I get there?" he asked Bulma, in a more hushed voice.

"No, locate him, and report back to us using this" Bulma answered handing Jeraph a funny looking compact communication device.

Jeraph took the device and turned to the door to leave.

"By the way be careful, if the rumor is true, gods know what he has protecting himself"Bulma told Jeraph as he was walking out, the sound of concern was discernible as she spoke.

Once again Jeraph made the trek down the corridor, and exited the hallway, as he entered to lobby he could feel the receptionist watching him. Jeraph tried his best to ignore her as he walked across the lobby and out the main doors. Upon exiting the building Jeraph whistled once more, and the Nimbus floated down to him.

Once again Jeraph stepped on the nimbus and it rose into the sky, taking off towards the barren waste of the northern ice cap. Ironically the same place where he had been the day prior to acquire the crystal needed to power the machine. As the Nimbus passes from the region of Central City into the region of Northern City, Jeraph saw people on the ground going about their daily lives, tending the fields and cattle, fishing, and much more.

The cross over from this region to the cold region of the north, was like a sudden punch to the gut to Jeraph. The temperature plummeted by around 75 degrees, making his exposed skin hurt, the wind stung the skin even more. His breath formed a fog as soon as he exhaled it. At this point Jeraph began to search every peak, every valley, every frozen tundra.

After hours of searching Jeraph finally located the research facility, it was hidden deep in a ravine, the only give away are fresh Snow-Cat tracks leading into a cave entrance. Jeraph spotted this, and immediately suppressed his ki signature and energy. As he did this the Nimbus lowered to the valley floor, and allowed Jeraph to step down.

Jeraph mentally asked the Nimbus to float not to far away in case he needed a hasty retreat. Then he began to walk in, immediately he could hear the whir, and buzz of equipment, even before fully entering the cavern. The sound is coming from inside the cavern and the machinery is in use.

"Sounds like I'm absolutely in the right place, now to find the good doctor" Jeraph thought to himself, almost releasing a chuckle at his joke.

As he fully entered the cave he could see it has man made lighting, and was indeed outfitted into some sort of science lab, it appears to be designed to create some sort of machinery What surprised Jeraph the most was the lack of security in the compound, there seemed to be no cameras, no guards, or any type of alarm. Almost as if the scientist didn't think any one would find him.

In one of the lab's windows Jeraph was able to spot the scientist working on something at a control panel. The scientist from behind resembled Dr. Gero in almost every manner except younger, and taller. Doctor Nero was in the far lab on the left hand side of the caverns.

As soon as the communication link is opened, Jeraph explained to Bulma what he found. The exact location of the entrance, the laboratory being in operation, the machines seemed to be creating something, and even the scientist in question in a window that allowed one to see inside or out of the far left lab.

Jeraph had just finished explaining all of this and closed the communicator when he heard footsteps falling in the snow behind him.

"Great, here's the welcoming committee. Better late than never" Jeraph thought to himself turning to face where the foot falls were coming from.
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down