Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne

2 posters

Go down

The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne Empty The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/21/2012, 3:27 pm

Yamcha was sitting in the shade with Bulma, sharing a drink of lemonade. It was quite refreshing the sweet liquid. But Yamcha was destracted. Destracted from an error he had done in his past.

It was the young Xeno he had run into when he ventured into the astral plane. He was a tad rude to him and was feeling quite bad about it.

Bulma noticed that Yamcha was destracted and asked, "What's wrong hun? I thought you'd be happy with the current level of power you have. Don't tell me your going to run off and train again! That's what Vegeta does!" She yelled in a harsh tone.

Yamcha replied. "It's not the fact that i'm not satified with my current power. It's just...i made an enemy with someone when i was training in the astral plane. It was someone who was very young and just learning about himself. I feel really bad and wish to remedy the situation."

Yamcha then finished his lemonade and got up. After walking over to the other side of the table, he then hugged Bulma. "I have to find someone...someone that thinks bad of me...in the astral plane. You don't know what I'm talking about but when I'm done, we'll have some time together, just start working on a way for me to train here with you." And with that he went inside his capsule house, through the hallway and into the meditation room. He held onto the astral crystal in his right hand and sat on the meditation wolf throne. His mind slowly left his body and entered the astral plane, appearing near parts unknown.

273 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/8/2012, 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne Empty Re: The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Alberdyne 4/21/2012, 4:16 pm

Time.

In the astral plane it held very little mechanics when it came to physics. In certain spheres of the tree of life, time was stunted and in some extreme cases, reversed all together. Alberdyne Cormyr, son of Michael Cormyr knew that was the case because he spent a lot of time in the region known as the Kanassan Tree of Life. Most of Kanassa's gifted Psionics did those days. Al found himself performing one of his favoured hobbies when he was in that particular field of the Tree of Life. As before, Alberdyne Cormyr found himself in the same forest that had signaled two key new relationships. The boy named Crono, and the businessman named Ian Lancaster. Alberdyne knew there were treasures hidden in the lake before him, treasures in the form of vicious marine life, and the bountiful fish that lived there. Cast overhead, the sun shone brightly down on the forest-world. It was near that same spot he currently fished at that he'd met Crono not too long ago. He had immediately took a liking to the boy and the two had even taken down an Ogre together. Ogres lived in the mountainous section of the forest, and came down to hunt.

Feeling a tug on his line, Al pulled with his physical, and psionic might. He was cheating, he knew, but he wanted his prize. He could instinctively feel the weight of the powerful cord-like line within his thoughts. Concentrating on it, he excited the molecules of the cord, and tightened the string so that more pressure could be applied. As a form of augmentation, the Kanassans oft used their psionic abilities in ways that were oft overlooked. Modern day Kanassans were innovators in that sense. Al gave one final heave with his powerful muscles, his chest seemed to crunch together as he moved. Moving swiftly, Al focused not on his catch, but on the lure that was attached to his line. Quickly, he grabbed the large Trout he'd caught, and used his might to hold down the madly flipping creature. Concentrating on the lure, he solidified it with his mind so that small spikes jutted out of the lure trapping the creature's breath. It was cruel, but effective. The fish's eye were filled with pain in it's last moments as Al basically suffocated it to death. He seemed to enjoy himself. Once the fish stopped flipping about, he picked up and began the next step of the process.

Preparation of his meal.

Sometime later, Al had readied a small camp for himself. Using the basic survival supplies Kanassans traveled with, Al carefully prepared the campfire. He'd cleaned the fish completely and now cooked the trout as he sat in deep meditation. He was thankful to his ancestors for passing down the skill of the wild ones, the hunters. Alberdyne Cormyr knew right away when his meal was ready. Fish were known for being nutritious and healthy for consumption once cooked. He had several other pieces of food with him to complete the impromptu meal, and he readied these as well. Taking out a skin filled with liquid, he removed the cork and poured a strong, but sweet drink into his goblet. It was augmented with honey and tasted quite delicious. He drank some of the honey-and slathered the rest on his Trout. When the time had come, he'd begun to eat, having prepared his meal from start to finish. Hunting was a craft that required a lot of dedication and skill. Al spent a lot of time training his hunting skills in the wilderness.

The honey made the fish taste great, and he was thankful for a peaceful day in the forests of the Tree of Life.

There was very little that could sour this nearly flawless day...

Alberdyne WC=636
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne Empty Re: The astral plane redemption! Wolf Druid Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/21/2012, 4:30 pm

Wolfbrother Yamcha found himself in a forest in the astral plane. "Wow, there's trees everywhere...i wonder where i'll find Al, i kinda owe him an appology for the last time i came here."

Yamcha remembered fighting the young child and being called his enemy. Not too happy about that he walked a bit through the forest wondering who was here. Roga then cleared his mind and began to sense the energies in this particular realm. Soon he found the energy he was looking for, the young boy he found a couple of weeks ago. His power has seemed to have risen quite a bit.

Following his energy, he walked through the wood, until he smelled smoke. The energy and the direction of smoke were the same so he followed both. Within moments he came apon a camp where the young boy he challenged weeks ago was eating dinner.

As he walked up apon the camp, wearing a training suit of King Kai's with his big insignia on the front of his chest with a turtle shell on his back; he spoke calmly. "Hello young warrior, i see your having a snack, would it be possible if i joined you? For some reason i'm hungry. That and i'd like to talk to you. It seems i was a bit rash in our first encounter and would like to appologise. I'm not after anything or anyone here, i'm just doing a bit of training before i go out with my best girl friend on earth."

He then looked at the fish and smiled. I wonder how it tastes, being in the astral plane and all he thought to himself as he stood close to the camp.

287 words
560 words total

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/8/2012, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/8/2012, 3:02 pm

This is good fish. I'm glad I decided to cook this, I was getting pretty hungry. Al then noticed a familiar figure approaching from ahead. His eyes narrowed, and he stood up. From the moment that he saw the person in question for the second time in his life, he expected a fight to break out almost immediately. Al did not need to sense in order to see the power swelling from the other man's body. Damn. He's grown stronger... Al thought to himself as he carefully moved into a fighting stance. However, Al had not expected the next few moments to occur. Well isn't that something. He sighed, apparently, in the heat of battle he had been wrong about Yamcha. Could it have all been a misunderstanding on my behalf? I wonder... The young Kanassan warrior knew he was a hot-headed youth. It was a Kronith short coming, but the boy also knew that Yamcha had beat the crap out of him. Al had never forgotten that thorough beating, and had vowed to grow stronger to take his enemy down. I have to beat him with my own strength, I can't let others cheat for me.

"Well isn't this something." Al said. "You're the last person I would have ever expected to find out here again." Al looked at Yamcha who was not making any hostile actions. This caused him to relax somewhat, at least on the surface. Also, Yamcha said he was hungry. I cannot allow someone to go hungry. Al looked at Yamcha for a bit longer. "The fish is large enough for a few people to eat well. It's got a good amount of vitamins and protein. Just watch for the small spines and bones." Al cut off a portion of the fish for Yamcha, and put some fruits, and bread on an extra place for him. He handed Yamcha the food. "Please have a seat. We can talk about matters here." The small campfire was warm, and gave off a good amount of heat. The smell of the cooked fish was quite delicious and Al had slathered some sauce on it, barbecue. He waited to hear what Yamcha had to say about things. It was clear to Al that he was not going to attack. Once that was confirmed, he fully relaxed and continued to eat. "Do you have anything to drink, Yamcha?" Al asked. "I have an extra clean water skin." He put the extra water skin by Yamcha's person.

WC=431
Alberdyne WC=1,067
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/8/2012, 4:07 pm

Yamcha picked the fish carefully, pulling out the small bones and began to eat like a gentleman, After he took a bite, he could feel the flavor of the fish. “Wow, this is really good. I’ve gotten some serious fish on earth but this has some nutritious taste.” He said after taking a bite out of it. He then started eating all the fruits along with what else was on his plate.

“Wow, you’re a good host, even to an enemy. Which is why I am here.” He then cut the fish up small, picking out more bones and placing them to the side of the plate.

“I’m not your enemy. I’m a Forest Druid who is one with the wolf spirit.” He then put the remainder of the picked fish into his mouth and ate happily.

Upon finishing his plate, he went for the water skin. “Why thank you,” He said as he put the skin to his lips, drinking the refreshing water he needed to wash down the meal he just ate. Afterwhich, he gave it back to Al and continued to speak. “We got off to the wrong foot, this was before I was a wolf druid…I was wild with the wolf spiritual energy in me. Now thanks to the guardian of earth, I now have the power to control it.”

Yamcha shrugs. “I just love fights, and spars, and training. I know there’s more to life then these things now, but back then I just like them. My wolf spirit was wild with me and we would fight anyone. Now I know I did you a great wrong. I never knew this astral plane would be a home or trial ground back then. Now I do. And I’m much more skilled now.” He then looked at Al, sensing his spiritual pressure. “Now I see your even more skilled then the first time we met. In a way we both grew up.”

Yamcha then stretched his hands back, yawning as he grabbed the back of his head. “Now I don’t have my own clan, I fight for the earth as well as any planet that is threatened by evil. But in all truth, I haven’t left earth yet.”

Yamcha then drew his sword partly out of the sheath on his left side. “This katana I was awarded for my heroics, a legendary blacksmith made it for me on earth. It’s not the Z-sword that exists on the sacred planet of the Kais, another place I’ve been to in my many travels.” He then placed it back into his sheath and spoke some more, “It means the world to me, it shows the fruits of my training and the mastery over my spiritual wolf energy. Henceforth the name, The Roga Zet Katana”

Wolf Druid Yamcha of the Forest then smirked. “You’re a good kid, now a man…I think we should train a bit to see what level each of us are at. It’ll be fun, don’t you agree?”

500 words
1060 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/15/2012, 1:52 pm

Al placed a fingertip to his chin. Listening carefully to everything that Yamcha revealed, Al concluded one thing. I maybe was wrong about him. We'll see though. My people have been hurt too often by outsiders...I can't be wrong about this. Realizing who his true enemy was; his Father, Al considered that spending time away from his true objective was hurtful to his plans. I must write my own story. He took a bite of the meal that had been carefully prepared and turned his attention back to Yamcha.

"Sorry about that." Al said. "I was just thinking about a few things. It seems that I was wrong about you as well. I don't know if we can be allies yet, for we must all walk down our own paths." Al remembered how Yamcha fought that other time. "You are very brave to want to come out here and ask for forgiveness. I applaud you for that." Considering the man's request carefully, Al remembered something at that last moment. He turned his attention to Yamcha once more. "Forgive me, but I will have to pass on a spar. Your fighting skills are much too superior to my own. I am still a student of the Kanassan techniques." Al considered something. "You're on that world called Earth, right?" Al was thinking of a good enough reason to leave Kanassa. "I am planning on a trip to that corner of the universe. Maybe our paths will cross again. In the meantime, you keep yourself safe okay? I have a feeling the forces of darkness are gathering once more. We may need to fight together in the near future." Al gave a small Kanassan salute to Yamcha. "Please, help yourself to the meal I have prepared for as long as you like. I must return home before I am missed. I will keep an eye out for you in the future when I am stronger."

Al smiled at Yamcha, and then turned away from him. Walking forward, he slowly faded away from the Astral Plane to awaken back in his own room. Sliding out of his bed, Al walked over towards his journal and began to write. He worked with a smile on his face for he had learned the true nature of Humans. Initially, he had considered all Humans to be nothing but savage creatures straight from the nightmares in children's stories. Yamcha had shown him that the opposite was in fact the truth. I will be more vigilant in my studies now to one day provide him a worthy challenge. One day I too, will be strong like him and will be able to write my own story. I must break free from the shadow that my Father has cast upon all of Kanassa. I must break free from Kanassa herself. I no longer belong here. Al looked at the window in his bedroom and smiled. It's good to know strong warriors like him are out there... Feeling his stomach growling, he decided it was time to go to the kitchen and hunt his own meal, in the real world.

WC=530
Alberdyne WC=1,597
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/16/2012, 12:12 pm

Yamcha bowed. “Yeah, I’ll eat all of this. Won’t let a friend’s food go to waste.”

He then took the food with him as he got up and saw Puar floating in the astral plane towards him in the forest. The blue cat smiled, “Yamcha, you made up! I just came to tell you that earth is in chaos, big fights are happening and some of these opponents are just being used as chest pieces in a whole bigger scheme that not even I know about.”

Yamcha smirked, “Alright, I’m going to slowly reassemble the school again. And then I will have people I can trust to train right, training the students in unique styles, To keep public, it would be in Hercule City” Yamcha then stood there, laughing at the fact that he’ll have a school again soon.

He then aloud his mind to wake up from his dream state. Awakened and looking around, he found that he was in his meditation chamber the whole time. He got to show his old adversary that just became his new friend which was his true intentions. So he was fair all along.

A banging noise is heard on the door leading to the line of doors outside of his meditation chamber. It was Bulma. “Spend more time with me! I don’t like being aloe…it’s like I’m the acting president of capsule corps, I can always use the help…”

237 words
1297 words total

end spar.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down