Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule!

2 posters

Go down

The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule! Empty The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule!

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/8/2012, 2:13 am

Yamcha sat in a hover car as it flew through the skies at a moderate speed or what Wolf Druid Yamcha would see as moderate. He had openly requested a sparring match against Hercule to show this 'Champion' that he had yet to fight a real fight. Yamcha's training sessions and exercising coming down to this one momenr.

As Yamcha looked out the window, he could see the clouds skidding against the hover car which was closed off. Yamcha spotted a city and the hover car shot down towards a giant tournament ring where it slowed down to a stop and parked in the parking area, the driver opening his door then running around to open Yamcha's door.

Yamcha got out of the car, his King Kai Training equipment blowing in the breeze along with his hair. On the chest in big print was the mark of king kai, the orange gi also had a black turtle shell with the insignia of turtle on the back being worn and on his left hip was his roga zet sword in a sheath.

The car then turned off and the driver took a seat in the crowd as no one else was there except ZTV video taking this segment of the new show, The worlds strongest human.

"Wolfbrother Yamcha, The Wolf Druid of Korin's Forest...you have challenged the world champion. You beat porky but he was a rank amatuer compared to Hercule. But your still here so let see how this match will educate our viewers."

Yamcha then made his way to the 35 by 35 squared ring trying to sense Hercule's energy but barely feeling anything.

275 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule! Empty Re: The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule!

Post by Super Buu 5/8/2012, 2:32 am

The Great Hercule sat in the back stage area as he awaited the arrive of his challenge. The Wolf Fang Fist master himself, Yamcha. Hercule didn't think of this as anything but a mere spar. His greatness out shined all that have ever stepped into his path, and Yamcha would be no exception to this. The World Champion stood and made his way to the training area to pass time.

As his foot hit the ground, he could hear the roar of the crowd. His stage was set. The show would soon began, and Hercule could show his fans why they love and adore him greatly. The crowd settled as the announcer stopped speaking and Hercule took this moment of silence to throw a few punches into the face of a dummy. When his third punch landed the crowd exploded and the announcer's voice rang throughout the arena.

Yamcha was now standing center ring. This man was dressed in an orange gi that was similar to that of Hercule's student, Goku. The Wolf Fang Master looked intimidating, but he was nothing compared to Hercule, in his eyes anyways.

"And now for your champion, The one, the only, Hercule Satan!!!" The announcer yelled as Hercule stepped from behind the red curtain that blocked the entrance. With each step that Hercule took towards the ring, the crowd began to get even louded. He took his last step and held position in front of his challenger. "I hope your ready for this!" Hercule yelled as he threw his right hand out pointing at his foe.

WC: 262
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule! Empty Re: The Wolf Druid Yamcha Vs the World Champion Hercule!

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/8/2012, 3:38 pm

Yamcha heard the roar of the audience as Hercule walked towards him. The wolf druid wasn’t intimidated nor was he scared of this famous opponent. He had weeks of training and exercise under his belt and wouldn’t be upstaged by someone that was ‘claiming’ himself to be the world champion.

Wolf Druid Yamcha then spoke “You are a famous fighter, but I am a North Wolf Druid, who has trained in many places with many masters, trainers and fought numerous spars. With the exception of King Piccolo turning out to be a draw from both of us having equal skills, I have not lost a battle or spar.”

Yamcha then suppressed his power level to 10% of his full power, not wanting to waste any energy against his weaker opponent and afterward, continued to speak. “You fight for a title. You don’t fight to protect or serve or guard anything special. You don’t fight to keep life from ending. You’re just an entertainer.”

He then put his arms out so his body would look like a ‘t’ and used his special technique enhanced movements to shoot forward, moving so fast and skillfully that he thought that Hercule wouldn’t be able to read his movements.

As he got close, he started launching serious jabs as he circled Hercule while using his enhanced movements which made his footwork that much easier to control, his arms moving at the speed of a machine gun.

He circled him once then when he got infront of him, Yamcha jumped. His right knee aimed for Hercules forehead, with his right elbow coming down upon the back of his skill in an attempt to knock him out.

Afterwhich, Yamcha used his free left hand to discharge a ki wave at close range apon Hercule to keep the pressure on before shooting backwards, adopting a defensive turtle stance.

309 words
584 total

Actions:
1)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), Enhanced movements (6FP), Machine Gun Fist(3FP)
2)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), 2 strikes (Speedy Strikes). (1FP)
3)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), Ki wave (15FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 5/9/2012, 8:34 pm

The crowd silenced as Yamcha spoke. As his last words left his mouth the Wolf Druid launched himself forward, not even allowing the announcer to start the fight. Hercule quickly smiled as he swiftly placed his hands over his face in an attempt to keep it unharmed.

The Wolf Druid circled the world champion throwing punch after punch into the various places of Hercule's body. "Aha, that kinda tickled." Hercule laughed as Yamcha stopped his movements in front of the champion. Yamcha started to raise his knee and in doing so Hercule quickly jumped back to dodge the move. With one successful dodge Hercule began to gloat and laugh at the shots that Yamcha took, but the Wolf Druid wasn't done. Yamcha sprang up with one final attack an elbow to the back of the champion's head. Hercule's eyes widened as the strike took him by surprise and caused a large amount of pain.

Keep it together, keep it together, He repeated in his mind as the pain was unbearable. He regained his composure and stood as Yamcha launched one wave of energy towards the champion. The champion didn't hesitate to jump into the air. His jump easily cleared the blast. "Aha, You're all washed up, Yamcha!" Hercule gloated.

"In response to your first statement. I might be an entertainer, but I care for all these people as more than anyone else. I would stop at nothing to help anyone out." Hercule replied in a serious tone, for Yamcha had insulted his good being. "With that said, You're going down!" He yelled as he ran forward.

Running swiftly the great Hercule pulled his right hand back and charged his inner energy as he threw his fist out. "Satan Punch!" Hercule yelled with a loud booming voice as the attack was aimed at the chest of Yamcha. This was one of Hercule's strongest attacks. In his mind there was no one that could withstand the might of the blow.

WC: 330
TWC:592
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/9/2012, 9:57 pm

Yamcha smirked. “Entertaining and protecting the earth are two completely different things.” The Wolf Druid then readied himself for Hercule’s assault.

The announcer roared. “Hercule gets pelted with a barrage of speedy punches delivered with fancy footwork from the Wolf Fang Fist master! But as he stopped to deliver a crushing blow, our champion dodges at the last second! What a move! It’s like Hercule is faster then the speed of light!”

Yamcha then sees Hercule dodge his ki wave and grinned. “Well world champ, you can take a beating but can you dish it out?”

Running swiftly the great Hercule pulled his right hand back and charged his inner energy as he threw his fist out. "Satan Punch!" Hercule yelled with a loud booming voice as the attack was aimed at the chest of Yamcha.

Yamcha then crossed his arms into an ‘X’ across his upper body and took the powerful punch from Hercule. Afterwhich, he launched a barrage of right knees towards his gut in quick succession and attempted to stomp on his right foot.

The wolf druid then shot forward, with a high kick yelling. “Wolf Hurricane!” As he launched a roundhouse towards the upper body of Hercule in an attempt to hurt him.

207 words
791 words total

-blocked the punch- 1 rage
actions
1)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), Pummle (1FP)
2)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), strike (1FP)
3)Ki control (suppressed to 10%), Strike (1FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 5/10/2012, 6:52 am

"Yamcha takes Hercule's hit without a flinch. What more is left in the arsenal of the champion!? What more can Yamcha throw his way!? Folks, We have one amazing match up today!" The announcer yelled with over excitement.

Hercule's smile dropped from his face as Yamcha continued to shoot down his good being. The Great Hercule was more than an entertainer in his mind, and that was all that mattered to him. Yamcha was just another man in his day to day life with nothing more. "What gives you the right to say I'm not a protector of the people? I will gladly go out of my way to help anyone in need of it." Hercule replied as he defended himself.

As Hercule's words left his mouth, Yamcha's knee slammed into his chest. Knee after knee, The Wolf Druid was holding nothing back. A small amount of blood left the champion's mouth. When the knees stopped, Yamcha stomped on the foot of the champion. "Owww!" Hercule yelped in reaction to the furious stomp of the druid. To end his barrage, Yamcha lunged forward bringing a kick up into the upper chest of Hercule. The kick pushed the champ back, but he quickly regained his ground. Yamcha preceded to follow up on his onslaught spinning and yelling in the air. The Wolf Druid rotated bring a furious kick towards Hercule , but this attack would fail.

The World Champ ducked the roundhouse kick flawlessly. As he was crouched under the Druid he sent a punch upwards toward the hamstring of his foe. Hercule would then retract his fist and lung forward to send a fist toward the face of the druid.

WC:279
TWC:871

OOC: Might be a few unneeded commas in there, but I believe they are all correct in the rule that I used them in.
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/11/2012, 6:15 pm

The announcer spoke/ “Wolf Druid Yamcha blocks the powerful ‘Satan Punch’ with class! He then launches a barrage of knees to the champ that make him draw blood, followed with a stomp. Now he’s going for a flying roundhouse! What will our champion do against such an upset?!”

Hercule ducked and tried to launch a punch towards his hamstring which Yamcha responded with a block with his left fist to cancel out the blow. The champion, now drawing blood, lunged forward for a rushing punch towards his face.

Yamcha, fired a ki wave from his right hand towards the ground and lifted himself higher into the air, dodging hercule’s blow. Be then rolled into a ball and landed a few feet behind Hercule but bounded forward as he touched ground, using enhanced movements to drill him in the back with a hard right elbow to the spine. This should slow him down or stop him dead in his tracks. His gut must be hurting him he thought to himself as he lunged forward towards Hercule’s exposed back.

Yamcha then turned his elbow attack into a Thai knee to his back, deciding to change up his attack pattern. If he was successful, he’d then shoot each of his hands toward’s Hercule’s temples to give Hercule’s head a hard ‘ringing’ effect which should make it a tad harder to fight.

The announcer spoke loudly. “Yamcha blocks a shot to the hamstring and fired a energy wave into the ground, propelling himself above Hercule! Now he’s flipped behind the champion and shot towards him with an elbow. Wait…he’s changed it to a Thai Knee strike! What would make him do this? This could be the turning point of the entire fight!”

288 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 5/13/2012, 1:43 am

"Yamcha slammed his fist into Hercule's canceling out The champion's strike. What an amazing fight we have here folks! Now Yamcha blasts into the air, what a sight! Another dodge from Yamcha! Folks, I have no idea what our Champion can do about this amazing show that the Wolf Druid is putting on!" The announcer repeated while he screamed and waved his arms in the air. He was in a complete rage of excitement.

Hercule loosened his fist and watched as the Wolf Druid soared over him. He smiled for a brief moment as he heard Yamcha lunge forward. "Aha, Not this time!" Hercule yelled as he slid to the right and sent a boot into the elbow of the Wolf Druid stopping his elbow. Yamcha quickly retracted his elbow and switch up with a knee. "Nice try." Hercule spoke as he once again moved seamlessly from the attack. "I'm a lot lighter on my feet than what you would expect, kid." The champion gloated as he prepared for his next move.

"Get ready for a taste of your own magic, my friend." Hercule said as he charged his next attack. Normally Hercule would restrain himself and never use a ki based move, but he had to pull out everything within his arsenal to end this fight in his favor. "Here we go! Surging Punch!" Hercule yelled as he jumped forward with his fist held out. If this attack were to land on Yamcha a massive explosion of energy would soon follow. The champion kept this move a secret, never letting anyone know of his training in ki powered moves. This single attack would surely stun the crowd and even the announcer if Yamcha were to take it.

WC:288
TWC:1159
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/13/2012, 5:55 pm

Yamcha smirked as his fist canceled out his fist. “Not bad champion! I take my rude statements back. This has been quite a learning experience, druid training vs a champion of the world. This will be a very fun match indeed.” Yamcha yelled as he rushed forward with his flying Thai knee.

Hercule yelled ‘Surging Punch!’ and rushed forward to attack him. Both attacks clashed and a massive explosion of power was felt, heard and seen in the ring; Both fighters’ attacks canceling each others out.

“Wow!” The announcer said. “Hercule pulls a rabbit out of his magic hat and attacks Yamcha’s flying Thai knee! An explosion of power and energy is seen within the ring! Light has over took the ring! I can see…Hercule with his fist pressed against Yamcha’s knee while Yamcha is floating in the air! This is intense! Who would have thought the champ would use such a move?!”

Yamcha smirked. “Good job champion…had I have been weaker, that would have broken my leg.” He said still locked in combat. “Now how do you wish to finish this…champion?” He said looking at the champion.

The two stayed locked in their attacks until Yamcha shot back and smirked. “I’ll take any attack you unleash Champion Hercule…and I will stop it…” Suddenly Yamcha felt his right leg, it was numb from the surging punch. Damn, that was some attack. I’m going to have to see what he does now…with a numb right leg…he just might have the upper hand. He thought to himself, taking a turtle style defensive stance against his opponent, the Champion Hercule, knowing that there was a chance that the Champion would win. So far he has lived up to his title and Yamcha only expected the best out of his opponents, knowing that being dug in combat wise was more fun then being lazy.

312 words
1391 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 5/13/2012, 11:12 pm

Yamcha made one small remark to the champion, as the smoke from Hercule's attack cleared, asking him how he would like to end this bout. Hercule just glared at his opponent as his fist was still locked into the knee of the Wolf Druid. "Aha, I'm not ready to end it just yet. I have many more tricks up my sleeve." The champion said slyly with a chuckle. "You think that is my only magic trick?"

The World Champ withdrew his hand to watch the druid sit back into a defensive stance to prepare for the next surprise that Hercule may unleash. "Why not an attack? Are ya all washed up?" The champ question as he was now slightly confused, not that this was a new feeling. Uh, I have no idea what more I can do to this guy. I know my last punch had to have done some damage. There is no way I can let him win. I'm the greatest, and I plan to stay that way. Hercule's indulged himself within his mind as he just stared down his enemy.

"What a stand off! Today's fight has just been an amazing highlight in the career of our champion. Yamcha has withstood more than any of his previous foes. There is no telling what else can come from the two, folks! Hopefully, the stadium can handle what more can happen. Does Hercule have more tricks up his sleeve?! Can Yamcha withstand another massive attack?! Let's watch and find out!" The announcer was yelling with great enthusiasm. At this moment there wasn't another man on the planet with as much energy and excitement as this small announcer. He paused briefly to breath and to wait for more to happen.

"Here we go!" Hercule scream as he rushed forward to send a punch towards the head of his foe. As his fist retracted he ducked and started to spin his body with on his back foot while having his other extended. The champion was going for a sweep to ground the druid.

"There we are folks, the Great Hercule is at it again. He's going for a straight punch to the Wolf Druid's face. What's this! A leg sweep! Hercule is trying to ground his opponent. What excitment, folks?! Once again this has been an astounding match. A match for the History books. Aside from the Champion's championship victory, this single match has to be his biggest. Nothing that I can think of could ever top what has occurred here today!"

WC:423
TWC:1582
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/14/2012, 2:35 am

Wolf Druid Yamcha of the forest was in his defensive stance. Is he going to call my bluff? My right leg really is numb but I can slowly feel it coming back…I’m going to have to think of something, my leg is not de-numbing fast enough, that hit had some power behind it.

Yamcha then shot his two hands forwards as he launched his arms at hercule as he launched his punch. Ironically, Hercule’s punch landed but Yamcha’s left fist was aimed at his right shoulder blade as his right was aimed for his face. (Speedy Strikes)

Yamcha felt the blow and shot backwards, but before he could shoot backwards, he felt his two shots hit air and fell back as he was swept off of his feet by Hercule.

“Wow! Our champion hit the druid square it the face, the wolf hits the breeze! Now he’s swept off of his feet and sent back. Will Hercule be able to put him away? Or will the gravy be too hot to have with dinner? Keep watching fokes!”

Yamcha was falling but was grinning. “All right, you asked for it…” He then flipped in the air as he curled into a ball for about two rotations then landed on the stone tiles. Upon landing on the tile, he began to burn like he was on fire, the flaming aura coming about his body powering him up with strength and speed.

Yamcha he shot forward, and what looked like a blue wolf that jumped out of the flames was charging toward Hercule. The wolf rushed forward, which was really Yamcha coming in for a kick. As he got close enough to Hercule, He launched an onslaught of kicks in an attempt to damage the chest, pecks, shoulder blades and collar bones.

As a finisher, Yamcha then flipped backwards and shot his palms in a machine gun nature towards Hercule as he was now floating upside down. His palms were discharging energy blast after blast towards Hercule’s directions in rapid succession. He screamed as his right leg was in pain from the sweep.

352 words
1743 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 5/16/2012, 10:40 pm

The champ stood his ground as Yamcha jumped backwards with his fancy flips. The Wold Druid was full of tricks. Hercule underestimated his opponent and was now paying for it as the Druid was powering up. A fire aura over took the druid, and as the fire roared a wolf like image appeared. It quickly faded and turned into a flurry of kicks from Yamcha. Kick after kick slamming into the Champion's body.

The kicks rattled his rib cage, rocked his collar bone, shook his shoulder blades, and dominated his upper chest. It was a tremendous attack that was unforeseen by the champion. Ugh, I don't think I can take much more of this. I have got to find a way to finish it now! Hercule thought to himself. As his thoughts cleared Yamcha came forward with a round of rapid palm attacks. Palm after palm slammed into the champion. This machine like attack pushed the champion to the edge of the arena.

"This looks bad for the champion. He is close to the edge! Will he ring out and Yamcha get the win in this Untitled match up. How could Hercule bring himself back into this fight!?" The announcer questioned excitingly.

The Champion pushed himself forward avoiding the ring out and in doing so he rushed forward in a final attempt to attack. As he neared the wolf druid he inhaled deeply and exhaled. As his breath left his lungs, the Champion collapsed. His energy and will to fight was exhausted.

"What has happened?! The Champion is down. Is this the end of the fight?!"

(OOC: Thought it would be a good place to end it. Sorry I made you wait so much.)

WC:268
TWC:1850
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/16/2012, 11:55 pm

Yamcha’s hard assault of palm strikes and kicks in his wolf fang form was really on the ball, the training and exercises he received from the guardian of earth really paying off. Yamcha shot back two feet and raised his hands grinning a bit but as he saw the champion fall over, he stopped his attack.

He then concentrated his mind, his eyes glowing indigo as he lifted up the tiles that Hercule was passed out on with telepathy. The martial artist then moved them to the outside of the ring and took the tiles right from under Hercule, making them go everywhere.

At this point, Hercule fell out of the ring and hit the ground. The tiles fell outside of the ring as well around Hercule.

The announcer roared. “And Yamcha somehow lifts the Champion up and out of the ring with some unseen power! He was moved to the outside of the ring and our champion landed outside of the ring! This match goes to Wolfbrother Yamcha who is also known as Druid Roga of the forest.” The announcer walked into the ring and ran towards Druid Roga “Yamcha! Do you have anything to say?”

Yamcha spoke into the microphone. “He’s got heart…I wore him down. He’s not a fraud or a phony. He’s REAL!” He shouted. “I’m real too.”

And with that he bowed and walked out of the ring and left the arena of Hercule. As he was walking, he telepathically talked to Hercule in his mind. “Your not weak, my right leg is slowly de-numbing. Now I’m starting a school and need a famous fighter to help with training and build up stragetys with. It’s within West City but I’d like to move it to Hercule City. Trust me, it’ll help earth.” He went back to the parking lot. The car was gone. [i] Fuck! The car is gone…well, I’ll just fly.

And with that Yamcha braced himself and gathered his energy a white glossy aura appearing about his body as he shot off into the skies towards The Land of Korin

348 words
2091 words total

over.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down