Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward vs Hercule

2 posters

Go down

Edward vs Hercule Empty Edward vs Hercule

Post by Edward Elric 4/29/2012, 2:40 am

Edward is sitting next to a tree when the memory of his family crept unwanted into his mind and he began to sweat profusely with the last words of his family racing around his brain. The last view of his dying planet in the background of the memory. Edward jerks up, suddenly alert and completely awake. He walks over to the nearby river and splashes some water on his face.

After the face cleansing he takes a few sips and begins pacing around the tree. Taking a few jabs at the tree he looks in the sky and notices a small gray cloud floating above. Perhaps a signal of rain. When he looks back down to the ground he feels a slight change in temperature. "Yep it's going to rain withing the next few days here." Edward grins with the thought of chilling rain instead of the heat that is keeping him next to the stream.

Edward begins looking at the nature around him taking in every little animal and plant within two hundred feet. Suddenly he tenses up sensing something of great strength approaching. He gets ready for any oncoming attacks and removes his pouch of belongings, Barely able to reach the lowest branch of the tree he was sitting against.

WC:212
Edward Elric
Edward Elric
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Edward vs Hercule Empty Re: Edward vs Hercule

Post by Super Buu 4/29/2012, 3:06 am

A beautiful but cloudy day within the city, and a great day for Hercule. He had been teaching a multitude of classes throughout the morning and was now ready for a great break. "Think I have earned a break from all this amazing teaching. Aha, yea." Hercule said gloatingly as he walked outside his dojo. As he stepped out side a swarm of people took over him. "Mr. Satan!" "Can I get your autograph?!" These were just some of the more clear statements and questions made. "Woah, There is plenty of Hercule for everyone, yea. Let me catch a breather and I'll make sure to get every last one of you my great autograph." The great Hercule said as he motioned his hands telling the group to open up a pathway.

The group split then continued on their way in disappoint as they were told to give Hercule his time. Hercule smiled and walked towards the most peaceful within his line of sight, and that place was a peaceful river that ran along the outskirts of the city. He made his way to the river and began to sit, but stalled. He noticed man throwing punches towards a tree. Wonder what in the world he is doin; he must lack a place to train, or this is his place of training. I bet he could use a great teacher like myself. Hercule silenced his thoughts and smiled.

Hercule stopped from sitting and began to walk near the shadow boxing man. "Hey kid, What cha doing?!" Hercule yelled questioningly, "Do you need a place to train, or even a person to train or teach you?" he continued questioning. "Maybe I can show ya a few things. I am the greatest Martial Artist in the world, but I'm sure you already knew that. Didn't cha? Well if you don't my name is Hercule Satan, World Champion Martial Artist!"

WC 318
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down