Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New faces Jeraph versus Frost

2 posters

Go down

New faces Jeraph versus Frost Empty New faces Jeraph versus Frost

Post by Khaos 4/24/2012, 12:38 pm

Jeraph awoke in the same room in Korin's Tower, he knew he had done a job well done, and he also knew that he had earned the rest. It didn't take long for him to remember the gashes in his chest, he searched his body for them but there wasn't a scar or even a bruise. He sat up on the bed roll, and eyed the room. His sword was neatly sitting in the corner, along with an orange bean of some sort.

Jeraph stood and walked over to his sword and the bean. He slung the sword in its proper place, over his left shoulder, and lifted the bean and placed it into his pocket on his pants. He then exited the room, immediately he was approached by Korin.

"There is a strange power signature coming towards the base of the tower, please investigate" Korin asked politely

"Sure, I can feel it too, I wonder if its friend or foe, and I wonder if I'll get a decent battle out of it" Jeraph answered.

"I see you are feeling better, you've been out for almost two full days" Korin explained.

"Wow, these missions are taking a lot out of me, but they are worth it" Jeraph said and thank you for the bean"

"Don't use it unless it's an emergency" Korin demanded.

"Yes sir" Jeraph said as he began to walk towards the edge of the platform.

Jeraph reached the edge of the platform and walked straight off, he began to fall towards the earth like a brick, passing through the areas of low oxygen and cold, then hitting the warm normal climate. As he neared the ground he activated flight and allowed himself to land as softly as a feather. The area around the base of the tower was surrounded by a lush beautiful forest.

All the trees were in bloom, showing their red, yellow, white, and purple flowers to the world, the air filled with the sweet aroma's of each. Here Jeraph sat down and crossed his legs into the lotus position. He then began to meditate as he awaited the arrival of the being who possessed the ki energy he was feeling.

WC 366
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

New faces Jeraph versus Frost Empty Re: New faces Jeraph versus Frost

Post by Frost 4/24/2012, 1:13 pm

He didn't have to wait very long. Just a few minutes later, a small horned being walked through the trees and saw Jeraph. The smaller creature had light blue skin, with occasional white areas that looked like bone plating, a sort of natural armor. He stood about 4 feet tall, and had much of the bony plating on his head, with a large shiny part in the middle that looked like sapphire. Two black horns sprouted from the sides of his bony helmet, and the bone plates ran down the side of his face. Only his nose and mouth area was light blue like his body, and the gaps between the bone and his nose and mouth, where his eyes and cheeks lay, were a reddish color, with thin, horizontal black lines. He wore a sort of armor, wristbands, boots shaped to fit his three-toed feet, and a black underwear that looked like briefs covering his privates.

He looked quizzically at the meditating man. "Hello there... were you expecting my arrival?" He quietly examined the man, and then his eyes spotted the incredible tower behind him which pierced the clouds above. My goodness... that must have taken quite a while to build... he thought to himself, before turning his attention back to the man who seemed to know he was coming.

WC: 220
TWC: 220
Frost
Frost
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/24/2012, 1:22 pm

"Yes I was expecting you" Jeraph answered the question.

He then took the brief moment to study the changeling standing in front of him, this one looked very similar to Sairai, the changeling who almost took his leg off ina duel several weeks before. Jeraph stood from his lotus, reaching his full height of six foot four inches. His ice blue eyes were cold and calculating and were staring directly at the creature. His long black hair was waving in the slight breeze that was blowing.

"The question is are you friend or fo?" Jeraph asked trying not to show his excitement.

Instinctively, Jeraph allowed his body to become ready to counter an attack. He had been attack so often in the past few weeks that nothing surprised him really any more. The only thing he knew was he needed to be ready at all times. The creature in front of him didn't seem evil, but it sure looked evil. The horns on his head, the odd colors and armored plating. Jeraph found himself memorizing everything he could about the changeling.

Jeraph's muscles tensed slightly, causing his body to change its position slightly. He allowed a smile to come to his lips as he waited for a response from the being standing before him. He hadn't had to wait long for the arrival of this person.

WC 226
TWC 592
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost 4/24/2012, 1:34 pm

Frost looks at the man, furrowing his brow slightly, taking in everything about him. After a moment, he relaxes and looks up at him. "Well wouldn't that all depend on your motives and my own?" He smiled softly. "I'm Frost. According to the large man from earlier, I am a 'Changeling.' And as for you..." He nodded slightly at him. "You want to fight me, correct? You seem visibly tense for someone who just finished meditating."

Frost grins a little wider and assumes what can be viewed as an almost lazy looking fighting stance, his right leg in front of his left, both shoulder-width apart, and both arms slightly raised, to around his midsection in height, straight out, his wrists relaxed as his face. "Since we both seem willing, perhaps we should get right to it then. We'll learn whether we are friends or foes in battle. Agreed?" He didn't show it, be he was excited. After such intensity from his last fight, he was quite eager to see how far he could push himself in combat. Of course he also wanted to see if the man who faced him now was a good person, but it did not change the fact that he would enjoy this battle. Such action and emotion all in one act, it made his cold blood seem to boil with joy. And he felt this one would be satisfying, to say the least.

WC: 237
TWC: 457
Frost
Frost
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/24/2012, 6:59 pm

"I believe we shall and I am Jeraph" Jeraph responded smiling.

With this Jeraph moved his hand to his sword and it's sheath, instinctively he almost drew the blade from its protective scabbard. When he realized what he was doing, he removed his hand, and then unhooked the sword from his body. He sets the sword in its sheath on the grass at his feet. He looks back at the opponent and smiles again.

"There so it's fair" Jeraph explained himself.

At this point Jeraph decided to get the show on the road, judging the distance between him and Frost to be roughly fifteen feet, Jeraph lifted a few inches off the ground using flight. He then used Powered Flight to fly directly at his foe. Roughly five foot from his target Jeraph activates speed burst, his speed increasing massively, causing him to almost blink and disappear. The speed was causing his hair to trail behind him, and his clothing to whip in the wind.

As Jeraph neared his opponent he let out a sneak attack, a massive elbow with his right arm aimed for what he concluded the be the alien's chest. He immediately followed it up with a rising uppercut aimed at the jaw of Frost with his left hand, and he finally concluded the attack with a double hammer fist aimed at the top of the changelings skull. Each attack wasn't very powerful but it would be a good test to see what this changeling was capable off.

WC 251
TWC 843
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 4/28/2012, 1:06 pm

OOC- He decided he was done with the sight, and I spoke with Brian AKA Crono and this was okayed by him.

Jeraph feels his elbow make contact with the changelings jaw, snapping Frost's head to the side, the uppercut connects right on the but of the chin, and causes his head to snap back with and audible crack and lifts him several feet off the ground. Jeraph then swung with the hammer blow, this caused Frost to bounce against the ground, completely lifeless except for breathing. Jeraph wasn't sure if it was the first, second, or third blow that knocked Frost out.

The spar had drawn to an abrupt conclusion. Frost was laying knocked out on the earth, Jeraph was standing above him.

"That wasn't very hard at all. I didn't even break a sweat" Jeraph thought to himself.

Jeraph grabbed his sword and replaced it where it belonged, swinging over his left shoulder. He then lifted off the ground and took off towards the platform housing Korin's house, the place he had been staying and training as of recently. Jeraph's muscles finally relaxed, his adrenaline that was pumping through his body finally coming to an end. He was tired, not from the fight, but from the adrenaline rush and still some from the guardian fight he had previously.

WC 198
TWC 1041
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content