Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball) Empty NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Post by Goku 5/5/2012, 7:17 pm

Oroki was growing bored of waiting. The excavation team was taking their sweet time, that was for sure. He stood on the edge of the crater, watching below and machines and men moved rock and stone. Occasionally, he would hear a resounding pop, the blast of dynamite, and the clamoring raining of rocks. Only the very top of the temple had been revealed thus far. It was made of an exotic red crystal, and glimmered in the hazy sunlight.

A foreign sense of urgency washed over him, causing the hairs on his arms and on the back of his neck to stand up. Within his mind he felt a shadow enter, between his thoughts, a tendril of the purest darkness. It whispered.

One has dared challenge me. Go Oroki.

“Your connection with master grows stronger, Death God,” an insidious voice called from his side. The presence of the visitor accompanied a sulfuric stench that nipped at Oroki's nose— it was the demon Balzar. His spiritual energy was laced with pure hatred and malice. Sensing it turned Oroki's stomach.

Emotions, Oroki thought. They are weakness. This demon baths in such weakness.

He wrapped his fingers around the hilt of the blade at his side. Within a blink of the eye the sword was drawn and its razor-sharp edge pressed against Balzar's throat. The demon let out a hearty chuckle, but Oroki swore he heard a small wisp of fear within it.

“Master recognizes only strength,” Oroki said pulled the blade away. He dragged it across the top of his scabbard before shoving it in. It secured with a satisfying click.

“And cunning, do not forget that. Anyways, the one who has gone after the seven star dragonball, he is a demon,” Balzar said. “I came to warn you, it the self proclaimed Demon King Dabura.”

“That is supposed to mean something to me?” Oroki said and walked off, gravel crunching underneath his boots.

The sorcerer Grick was within the tent, speaking to the leader of the excavation crew. They appeared to be looking computer drawn map that lay across the table. Grick had a few vellum scrolls, with maps drawn upon them, that he was referencing. Oroki felt no curiosity about their discussion. He stood with his arms folded, waiting for Grick to realize he was there, enjoying the coolness of the shade.

“Oroki, what do you need?” Grick said, rolling up one of his scrolls and shoving it back into a case.

Grick had never been able to communicate with Master, so it was evident that no idea what was going on. It was a bond that had taken Oroki a long time to develop. At first it was just a sensation, emotions, but since growing stronger he could now hear Master's voice clearly.

However, he had always been suspect of the sorcerer and his involvement with the Organization. The Xeno was always eager to help, never asking for a thing. The Death God just wondered how long that would last, and what his true motives were in all of this.

“I need you to take me to the South City vault. It seems someone was foolish enough to try and take our dragonball.”

Grick nodded, his face ever veiled beneath his hood. He walked over and placed his hand on Oroki's shoulder, putting two of his fingers to his forehead.

“Ah yes, I can fee the life force of the meddlesome one,” Grick said and then before Oroki could blink, they were standing on the roof of a bank. He saw spires, towers, and domes of all across the skyline. The air was thick and heavy, a combination of carbon gases and roasting food filling his nostrils The sound was no longer of crews working, but the commotion of a city—beeping horns, a faint whisper of music, the buzzing of signs, the roar cars, and the the general murmur of the millions of people.

The city was never Oroki's favorite stomping ground. Unlike Rex and Ralia, who had enjoyed making a mess of things, Rex went for the clean kill. The city was always messy place to fight.

“Standby,” Oroki said. “This should take long. I'll need a lift out of here, it's a long flight back to the excavation site.”

The Organization kept the dragonballs within secure vaults all over the world. The vaults were owned by banks which the Organization had procured for the purpose of protecting the magical artifacts. They only had a few more to gather until they ready to utilize them.

Oroki stepped off of the roof, gravity pulling him down to the street below. He landed gently on the sidewalk, startling several pedestrians who had not been expecting a man with a sword to randomly appear in front of them. He heard their muffled cries and the patter of their footsteps increasing as they fled.

The automatic doors opened up and he entered the bank, blasted by the cool air conditioning. The armed guards who were protecting the entrance paid him no heed. They had been hired by the Organization after all and knew of Oroki. It was one of the nicer buildings Oroki had been in. There were smooth marble floors, flecked with black and white, and high vaulted ceilings with paned glass windows that let sunlight in. To the right was a long line of teller stations, each with red ropes to corral customers.

Standing the middle of the lobby was a tall man with blood red skin and black hair, holding a small circular tracking device.

“So, you've come for the dragonball?” Oroki said. “Dabura.”

Actions

None

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Crono on 5/8/2012, 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball) Empty Re: NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/7/2012, 8:07 pm

Dabura could see for miles as he flew in the sky on his fearless search for the dragon balls he had heard so much about these mystical balls and hoped to find all seven of them to get his wish. His reason for collecting them, he had some clue but it would get clearer as he got more and more of them.

The demon king clicked the button on top of his radar, he was now a couple of miles away from his first ball. He feared he would have to fight someone to get it for the fact that many people had started searching for them. He guessed someone has formed a high power group to find them.

Suddenly over the horizon he saw South City, the city of the South. Dabura turned a button on the Radar and the view grew smaller and he got farther away from the ball but he was moving faster. He calculated it must have been in some sort of high guarded bank, since there were many people who wanted the Dragon balls.

The demon king was right, after 15 seconds he could see a fairly large bank that had to of held the dragon ball. He knew this would be a large task, fighting off an organization. Dabura landed with all his strength on the ground, making an imprint on the sidewalk. He entered the bank with swag and once he was in the middle of the lobby he heard the doors open behind him. The person clearly was stronger then him and he didn't need a scouter to tell that.

"Let's fight," Dabura told him, "You obviously don't look like you want to play so let's get to the killing,".

Dabura started off with a quick rush toward the man.

"EAT PUNCH!" Dabura shouted as his fist rushed toward the Dragon ball guard.

After that attack he fell back, stumbling into the main desk. He pulled back his arm and started to charge up some energy. He then fired the small Ki ball toward the man.
----------------------
W.C. 345
T.W.C. 345
--------
Actions
1.)Strike +1 Fp
2.) Ki ball +15 Fp

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball) Empty Re: NPC Battle: Dabura vs Oroki (Seven Star Dragonball)

Post by Goku 5/8/2012, 6:25 pm

“Let's fight," Dabura said."You obviously don't look like you want to play so let's get to the killing.” He began to charge Oroki head on, cocking his fist back. “Eat Punch!"

The demon moved at a speed that any normal man would have found staggering. Oroki slid his right foot back and turned his entire body, making himself a much smaller target, effectively sidestepping the punch. He was hit in the face with a wave of displaced air that ruffled his shaggy hair.

“You are ambitious, demon. I'll give you that,” Oroki said.

Dabura jumped back on the receptionist's desk. The woman sitting there let out a shrill shriek and fell back out of her chair, clawing her way backward. Oroki watched him gather energy into his hand before firing an orb of spiritual energy at him.

It buzzed through the air as it sought its target. The Death God sprung into the air, the heat from blast scorching the bottoms of his boots. He landed with nimble grace, sliding into position at Dabura's side. However, the ball kept moving through the air. It hit the front doors and exploded. The armed guards were tossed through the air like rag dolls. Shards of super-heated glass rained down all across the foyer, a few of them lodging themselves in helpless bystanders.

Blood had been spilled.

“There is quite a division between our two powers. You will not be getting your hands on the dragonball, that we will establish. Killing you might be too messy, so I will make a wager with you Dabura,” Oroki said, a small smile spreading across his lips.

He reached into a small pouch on the back of his belt and pulled out a small jar with a lime greed seed inside. Nearby there was a pot with a tree in it. Shoving his finger into the soil, he made a hole, and then plopped the seed in there. After that, he poured sticky olive colored liquid into the hole. The entire pot trembled and the tree began to wither immediately. A green clawed hand shout of the side of the pot, After a second or two later, a leg broke free from the bottom, lifting the whole pot up. It shuddered one final time, cracking in two pieces, scattering clumps of dirt all over the floor

An insidious creature had emerged. Its flesh was green, and a hard carapace covered its body. Two cat-like eyes swiveled in its head as it surveyed the surroundings.

“This is Petri. He is my Saibaman,” Oroki said and folded his arms. “Think of him as an attack dog of sorts. The Saiyans love to use Saibamen, making them rampage through weaker enemies. I bred and raised him myself. He's probably as strong as you are. If you can defeat Petri in battle, I might let you walk away with your life.”

Petri raised his razor sharp claws and hissed at the demon. Acidic saliva splattered across the marble, causing wisps of smoke to rise up.

“Petri—kill," Oroki commanded.

With a eager growl Petri charged at Dabura and leaped. Both of claws came down in a blur of motion as he tried to rake at the demon's face numerous times.

Oroki Actions

1) Evade Dabura Action #1 → +1 FP
2) Evade Dabura Action #2 → +8 FP
3) Plant Saibaman Seed

Oroki Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Sabiaman Actions

1) Pummel → +5 FP

Saiba Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Crono on 5/11/2012, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/8/2012, 6:42 pm

(I have permission to join this Battle from both parties involved)

The sphere was amber coloured, and the stars were specifically organized. Al could hear a powerful voice resonating from the sphere, it was ancient and angry. They have locked me in a cell like a mere rat. Curse them. I donot need this, I must be freed! Al knew immediately that the sphere was communicating with him. He did not like the voice that spoke in his head. A gravelly sound echoed, and the voice was deeply angry. Al did not like it one bit. He took a moment to investigate his surroundings and he understood that he was in a chamber of some sort that was heavily fortified. My brothers are in cells like these. You must make certain we are freed in order for you to seek your redemption. The one who would be the Demon-King has come searching for me. I must be set free! It released a powerful resonance in his mind that nearly knocked Al out of his bed. With the resonance came a tremendous headache, he felt as if his skull was about to explode. Al clutched at his head, and slid out of the bed. He slept only in comfortable pants, the rest of his body was visible.

"You okay, Al?" It was one of the other Capsule mercenaries speaking.

"Jake..." Al said. "I'm fine, just a bad dream is all. Go back to sleep. There is something I must do." Al somehow knew who the voice had referred about. Demon-King. It is the warrior named Dabura. I must ensure that the sphere is set free. Al did not know what the Dragonballs were, only that he had seen a device of incredible power and potential. Gathering his equipment was a matter of only a few moments, and then he was fully geared. He clipped the scabbard of his sword on his belt, and secured the latch. After that it was time to go. Running a hand through his hair, the youth had a feeling he was about to involve himself in something very dangerous. For the sphere was angry. Once Al had stepped outside of the Capsule owned barracks, he looked up at the starry night. There were barely any clouds and there was a full moon. It was a Tuesday, and it was about two in the morning. A warm wind blew in from the East.

Gathering his power, he consolidated his ki. Energy burst out of his body in a radiant array of colour, and the Xeno flew off towards where he knew the vault in South City was. I have to be certain that things don't get too out of hand. The sphere is what is important. Al flew in a power fly, augmented with a speed burst. The voice from the dream guided him to where he needed to be. A part of him knew that he was going to face opposition. When his sharp eyes spotted the rumbling building, he knew that edifice was the one that held the prisoner. Al flew off towards that general direction and landed outside of the building. He saw Dabura enter and arrived a few moments after. A guard approached the young Kanassan.

"Halt. This place is locked down, no visitors." The guard yelled. He noticed Al's Capsule jacket, he wore it at all times now. "You one of them Capsule boys? Then you are definitely not welcome here." The guard suddenly rushed at Al.

None of this is your fault. Al thought to himself as he released a burst of psychic powers. He looked into the eyes of the man, who suddenly looked up at Al as if he had heard something from far away. In truth, that wasn't far from what actually had happened. It was a distraction technique that made the guard stiffen and look the other way. Al had dominated the man's mind temporarily. His grip would wear off in due time. As he walked forward he entered the building. Bodies were everywhere. Many of them were horribly mutilated. Damn it Dabura, they didn't have to die...cursed Demon. Al suddenly realized what was at stake, he couldn't allow either the owners of this building to keep the sphere prisoner, or Dabura to have the sphere if he could help that. Al sighed. This is going to take a lot of work. He checked a few of the nearby corpses for heartbeats, but none were alive. It seemed as though a storm had ripped through the building. The guards outside were clearly not aware how dangerous Dabura was. I have to stop him. Once again activating power fly, Al took off in the general direction of the sphere. He was trusting his instincts a little bit there. When he arrived at the vault Dabura was already fighting another man. This is my chance. Attempting to sneak past Dabura and the interloper, Al made his way towards the amber sphere with the red stars....

WC=848

~Actions~

1-Used Ki Control to suppress Ki to about 1% and is attempting "sneaking mode" past Dabura and Oroki.

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/10/2012, 7:09 pm

If Dabura had any logic then now was the time to use it. Clearly his competitor was stronger, faster, and overall better then him, but it's slowly and steady that wins the race not the quick and strong. The demon king clenched his teeth together, hearing a loud cracking noise as he pushed harder. Dabura had seen many tactics used by a variety of competitors, but the one that his current enemy was using was far different. This time something was planted in a pot and what came out of the pot was the thing he was worried about. An arm came out of the pot then anther, after arms where the legs and then the entire pot broke and the thing was revealed. “This is Petri. He is my Saibaman,” The man spoke.

After about five seconds Dabura knew what had happened, this newly created creature was his new enemy. The green being with very scaly skin took off at him with the simple command of "Petri - Kill ". What a hideous thing to fight Dabura thought. It seemed weaker then most beings but he knew not to judge from size. Quickly the Saibaman took off at Dabura. Without a second to spar Dabura dodged to the right, avoiding the Saibaman's assault. "Try this you dirty little Saibaman!" The demon king shouted as he pulled back from his evade and used his telekinetic powers to attempt to hit it with the desk he landed on.

Dabura did several back flips to keep a distance from the Saibaman. Once his feet touched the ground he placed his hand out, forming a ki attack. With his other arm he grabbed the first arm with his second, to help support it when he fired it.

"Now, the true battle begins!" Dabura shouted as he attempted to fire it at Oroki

W.C. 309
T.W.C.654

Actions:
1.) Evade Attack + 3 FP
2.) Physic powers +5 Fp
3.)Bakurikimaha +32 Fp

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dabura on 5/12/2012, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/10/2012, 8:13 pm

I also got permission from both parties...

Wolf Druid Yamcha preformed a hard block as Mr. Popo came in with a hard right jab to the collar bone. He skidded back from the force of the hit on the stone tiles of the lookout by a foot..

“Wow Yamcha,” Yamcha said as he stood facing Yamcha as he took a defensive stance. “Good Defense. Now lets see your attack strength!”

Yamcha began to increase his jin, his emotions made him ready to perform a smiting for righteous regard. The wolf spiritual energy was now strengthening his Jin as the steam would flow off his skin. Yamcha’s arms, chest and head would glow with a pinkish hew as his Jin would rise from the channeling of his spiritual wolf energy.

Yamcha then shot forward, using enhanced movements to move even faster with his technique as he used the power of the dragon to shoot towards Mr Popo at a inhuman speed.

Mr. Popo’s smile still was strong as he put up a block and all the stone tiles behind the black skinned genie were TOTALLY destroyed. They shot up 40 feet into the air behind Mr. Popo, who was just standing there in his defensive stance.

“That was really strong Yamcha, I had to ground the force of your attack. You really have improved from the first time you fought me.”

Wolf Druid Yamcha nodded, “It’s just the rewards of training.” Yamcha then senses something from Lord Kami. At the same time, Mr. Popo senses it too. It’s the loss of life.

Mr. Popo then cried. “Lord Kami! What has just happened? What have you witnessed?”
Lord Kami just speaks, while looking down on earth. “A dark power has killed as has another that feels psionic. It’s is near the south city bank. There is dark magic there that I sense that is draining the souls for some unkniowns….AGH!!” Kami falls to the ground in pain as black lighthing came about his body, shocking him.

Mr. Popo and Yamcha go to help kami and all he says is. “South City….stop the death…god…” and with that kami pasted out. Yamcha took out his holy canteen and put it to kami’s lips. Soon kami, after a drink of the blessed water of Korin; was on his feet and stood up. “Go Yamcha, the dark power gets stronger…everything is not as it seems.”
And with that Mr. Popo and Kami go into the palace as Yamcha attempts to sense energy in south city.

Hrm…there’s a strong demonic energy, a groomed beast power…a strong spiritual power…and…there’s….something weak….something faint and

Yamcha then took a drink of his holy canteen, then put it away. He then gathered his energy and began to glow with silver energy. Within moments, his hair was silver, he had claws, his muscles and body structure was bigger and he had gold eyes.

Now, angered at his Lord Kami being attacked by what ever attacked him…he gathered a Silver Aura about his body and using powered flight, shot down towards the death god energy he felt in south city, moving faster then a death beam.

As he got there, he noticed the scent of blood near the south city vault where a dragon ball was, but yet yamcha wasn't told about the dragon ball there. He was told to stop the killing.

He walked in and looked at the place that reaked of death. Yamcha kept going until he spotted the human death god, a red skinned demon firing a blast at a green short monster and some unknown being going for the dragon ball.

He looked at the human and felt him out. He suddenly came to a realization after feeling the death god's energy, it was the same energy that attacked kami.

Looking at the death god hard and frowned. "I don't know what you value but your energy attacked my lord...for that...i must defeat you."

He then drew his samerai swords from his cross sheathes: His roga zet katana in his right hand and his sacred grey dragon's fang in his left. He then stared at the Death God, with the look of vengence in his eyes.

"You will suffer for what you have done...and you demon." He then turned to Dabura "When this is over...we're going to have a talk..."

718 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/12/2012, 9:42 pm

Oroki watched with mild amusement as Dabura evaded the attack by stepping to the right. Petri's feet touched the ground and it started sliding across the polished floor. It sunk its talons into the smooth surface and ground itself to a halt.

Petri hissed and frowned, glancing down at his claws. Oroki could see the clear look of disappointment. The little monster had been expecting to sink his claws into raw flesh.

With no warning, the receptionist desk began to shift and levitated into the air, provoking more shrill screeches from whatever bystanders were remaining within the bank. Oroki could feel the spiritual energy encompassing the object; Dabura was using telekinesis

"Try this you dirty little Saibaman!"

Petri was slammed by the desk head on. The weight and force of the impact sent him flying through the air. He crashed into a teller station, crumpling it. Wood chips, papers and zeni bills fluttered through the air, raining down all around the foyer.

Rubbing his head, Petri rolled off of the shattered mass of metal and wood. Sticky purple blood dribbled down the side of his head. He let out a hiss of anger at his opponent. He clearly had not been expecting it.

“Keep your head on a swivel Petri,” Oroki said. “I know you're hungry, but we went over this a hundred times.”

The Saiba made a groaning chirp to acknowledge its master and set its unblinking cat-like eyes upon the Demon Lord. A crackling orb of spiritual energy was swelling in Dabura's outstretched hand. He faced Oroki, bracing the arm with his free hand, as if to survive a potential recoil. Bolts of electricity crackled off of the orb, dimming the florescent lights and disrupting electronics throughout the entire building.

“Fool,” Oroki said.

Dabura unleashed the massive energy wave. The pressure of the spiritual energy radiating from it split the marble tiles, cutting a deep groove across the foyer. Oroki brought his hand up and stopped the blast, grunting from the immediate strain it put on his muscles.

The force of the wave pushed him back, his feet slid across the smooth surface. His back busted through several support pillars before breaking out of the side of the building. Chunks of cinder blocks and shards of dry wall rained down on all over the street.

Cars screeched to a stop, their tires skidding on the asphalt. Oroki heard the sound of crumpling metal and shattering of glass as they collided with each other, into a giant car pile up. However, he was litte concerned for the insects surrounding him. Their screams of fear and agony only fueled his anger.

He had to get rid of the blast before it engulfed him whole. He dug his feet deep into the pavement and brought his free hand up, bracing the bottom of the wave. Akin to a professional wrestler, he suplex the wave, launching it upward.

It careened hard, taking to the air. Oroki turned his head and watched it punch straight through an apartment building. The explosion rocked the entire city block. The building, being nearly a century old, immediately collapsed with most of its support beams being incinerated. An avalanche of burning stone and debris buried the street and the car pile up. A pillar of black smoke and thick dust rose up into the sky, blocking out the sun.

Oroki had moved just before being enveloped by the collapse, and he floated above the wreckage. Both of his hands were red, and raw from holding onto the volatile energy. He shook his head, clearly bewildered that the demon had been able to harm in in the least bit.

Meanwhile, back inside of the bank, Petri lunged at Dabura, angered to see his master harmed. With a pulse of spiritual energy, the Sabia tried to slam into Dabura head first in attempt to send him flying.

Petri flew up and sprung back down off of the ceiling, attempting to wrap both of his legs around the demon's neck. He then tried to lean back, using both his leg muscles and gravity in an attempt to wrench at Dabura's neck and hurl him away.

Still hungry for blood, Petri vanished in a flicker of motion. He appeared at the demon's side, both of his claws primed at the ready. With a ferocious growl, he tried to rake at the demon's face in rapid succession, his arms moving so fast they were nothing more than a blur.

Oroki Actions

1) Block + Deflection on Dabura Action #3 → +18 FP (+2 rage)

Oroki Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Sabiaman Actions

1) Rush Attack @ Dabura → +5 FP
2) Flight + Grapple Throw @ Dabura → +10 FP
3) Speed Burst + Pummel @ Dabura → +15 FP

Saiba Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/13/2012, 1:00 am

He took a single look back to see the battle between Oroki and Dabura. He had no idea that Yamcha had arrived as well to stick his nose where it didn't belong. Turning his head back towards the central spherical door that blocked the inner vault, Al grinned. He recognized that metal as a form of titanium alloy. With his training on the astral plane, the door shouldn't have been too difficult to open. Keeping in mind the powerful warrior, Oroki, Al singled that man out as the biggest threat. Complicating matters, Al spotted a single mechanical locking mechanism powered by a key-pad and a computer.

Al guessed there were potent security measures in place if the keypad was tampered with. I need a big hammer to get through this thing, and I know just the hammer. Dabura had served as just the right distraction that he needed in order to steal the dragonball right from under their noses. Securing it would be another issue. I need to get the vault opened first. Stealing one last glance at the unfolding battle, Al turned his attention back towards the door. Bracing himself, he suddenly unleashed his grip on his Ki Control, and powered up. The full burst of his electric-like aura, brimming with The Omniverse, flared out.

Immediately, he focused The Omniverse on the large, spherical gate before him. At first, he felt only the cold metal against his mind. It was a tough shell to crack, reinforced several times over with a more complex material. The molecular information he had obtained from the vault's door caused a tremendous migraine headache. He was attempting what no Earth bound thief had ever attempted before. He literally had become the hammer. Fully in control of The Omniverse at that point, Al released his grip on it.

For a moment, reality around Al rippled every so subtly. Those with Ki Sense on the field would be able to sense the tremendous power the young Kanassan possessed. When the ripple was released, it latched on to the vault door and Al focused. Blood trickled down his nose. Ignoring that, he focused with the most powerful weapon that a warrior had; The Mind. Once he had grasped the molecular level of the Al could go to work. Screws, nuts, and bolts were shot out of the vault, like the shrapnel of a grenade.

Al was in control of those to and sent them flying off towards the combatants behind him. Immediately, when the pressure of the vault was breached, alarms began to go off in the building. Music to my ears. The young Kanassan thief thought to himself as he began to pull. The whole process lasted only a matter of moments as the entire vault door was pulled off it's hinges. Though not inherently evil by nature, Al knew what was at stake: The Dragonball. I need to get it all costs. Al then willed the levitated vault door, to fly right at Oroki's body. Heavy, it careened like a freight-train in the general direction of the demon-possessed warrior. Al had already moved out of the way of the vault's door and had a clear shot at the Dragonball labeled seven. He activated a power fly, and blitzed into the room, not waiting another second. He knew there would be security measures beyond the gate.

As suspected, he saw that the sphere was being clutched by a simple pedestal. Al made his attempt for the Dragonball, regardless of if they were ready or not. His eyes narrowed as he saw the brilliantly shining colour of the sphere. Release me, son of Kanassa! And Al took a deep breath, reaching for the seven-star Dragonball as if his very life depended on it. In many ways, his life had depended on it.

WC=654
Alberdyne WC=1,502

~Actions~
1-The Omniverse on the Vault door.
2-The Omniverse to throw the Vault door in Oroki's general direction.

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 5/13/2012, 11:53 am

Yamcha's post was deleted for being out of posting order.
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/14/2012, 10:08 pm

Dabura's hit had in fact made impact, not a damaging one though. The strong Oroki managed to show he was made of more then just skin and bones. Did this still impress Dabura? No. In fact it made him think different of him. He could've wiped him out with a finger and yet he still insisted on toying with him. Well if Dabura was given a second chance to show what he was truly made of then let the chance come. At the end of the day the strong shall live and the weak shall die, Dabura may be weaker then Oroki but he still had plenty of tricks up his sleeve. With just that single attack he pissed the Saibaman off. It's face was full of hatred as he lunged at Dabura. There was no way that in the end the demon king was going to die by the hands of something that belonged in the trash can. Quickly the demon king jumped to the side, avoiding the hit altogether but the green creature wasn't done yet. It jumped onto the ceiling and took off down at Dabura. Due to the fact this enemy was fast the demon king couldn't react. The small green legs manged to wrap around his neck at force him flying into a wall. At that moment his ego died a little bit more, thrown to a wall by something that grew out of a pot, all he could do was take the pain. His back slammed onto the side of a wall, he could feel about three bones snap and stab into something internally. This was the most pain he had felt since other world.

Dabura's body went down toward the ground and upon impact he could feel his body hurt more. From this point on he would have to sympathy for anyone who dared cross his path. Yes, the demon king was released even more. Petri wasn't done, even yet. It charged at Dabura, slicing with his deformed claws. The skin started to tear away from the demon king's face. Now he was mad. He grabbed the body of the Saibaman and threw him off of his face did five front flips right by the door of the building. To make matters worse for Dabura anther fighter tried to take this Dragon Ball from him, what truly was his from the demon's perspective.

"When this is over...we're going to have a talk..." The man spoke to him. Just what he needed anther person to kill, yes this will be fun Dabura thought as he pulled his arm back and formed a ki ball in his hand.

"New guy, Take this!" Dabura shouted as he released the energy, ready for impact.

In mid attack a loud "clank" noise happened several times. He turned his head, not seeing if the blast hit or not.

'THE DRAGON BALL!" Dabura shouted as he took off toward where the noise was heard from, leaving the other three fighters behind.

The demon king reached the vault to see a young man inside the vault close the the ball.

"Not today, that is mine!" Dabura shouted as he started to charged ki at the end of his finger, ready to release the ki ball at any moment. He aimed the finger at the man and screamed "TAKE THIS!".

W.C. 559
T.W.C.1,213

Actions:
1.) Evade Saibaman action 1 +3 Fp
2.)Ki Ball +15 Fp
3.)Ki beam + 15 Fp

Battle Tracker
Spoiler:
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/15/2012, 2:11 am

Yamcha the first Martial Artist to ever train under the North Kai, now renouned Druid of the Forest of Korin where the Tower of Korin and The Guardian of Earth’s Lookout were located; saw himself a spectacle which he coulden’t believe.

The now great Roga Dragon of the North Quadrant, learning and training formally under King Kai after running snakeway, building up himself with self mastery; heighted his techniques to a degree. Then, as Yamcha came back to life, he went back to preform the turtle taskings, which were real life lessons. Then assending the tower and going to the lookout and fighting Mr. Popo the black skinned genie as well as assistant to Lord Kami, which was no joke. He then did his trial and trained with kami ever since, becoming one with his style.

Wolfbrother Yamcha of the Dragon School sheathed his samurai swords into his cross sheathes as he saw Dabura’s fire a ki blast as he used his left hand to hold his right wrist for support apon launchingattack push the Death God into the streets, through the building. Wow, he’s the demon king kami told me about who came from the demon realm in otherworld. He then sensed Dabura spiritual energy and smirked. Not bad, but I’m not dying to that He then powered down out of his transformation.

Looking at Dabura smiling as the small green saibaman’s legs manged to wrap around the demon king’s neck and force him flying into a wall. Dabura’s back slammed onto the side of a wall. Yamcha’s acute hearing caused him to hear about three bones snap in the Demon King’s body, one of them was stab into something internally.

Petri the Pet Saibamen of the death god wasn't done, even yet. It charged at Dabura, slicing with his deformed claws. The skin started to tear away from the demon king's face. Now he was mad. He grabbed the body of the Saibaman and threw him off of his face did five front flips right by the door of the building.

Yamcha watched with aw. “Not bad Demon King,” He said as Dabura was front flipping towards the door of the bank. “You might make a great enemy someday. But I have other matters.” The Demon King then fired a ki ball at Yamcha who just used a technique he learned as he practiced Tai Chi and applied it to his Bushido Soul.

Dragon Yamcha of the Wolfbrother household shot his right palm forward and caught the ki ball that was launched at him in his hand, closing and clutching the energy ball tight. "Demon King...you are not my enemy. If you wish for power you must train harder and do me a favor which could benifit us all.

Yamcha continues. "I need you to control the demons so they can protect earth when my Lord calls upon warriors for help Dabura. You know that the demons owe it to earth to protect it. They rob and steal from earth, what would happen if earth was destroyed? there'd be no one to steal from. Do this to me and i will help you get strong."

Yamcha then started to compress the energy in the sphere he caught that was Dabura's ki attack. He then continued to speak, "I am a Dragon of earth, trained under the great Shenron Lord, i have my lords power from training on his terf constantly form the last while.

Dragon Yamcha then starts up again "I've trained endlessly waiting for this moment. But your too weak to be a threat to earth, i can defeat you with ease. I'm going to stop you, but there's a greater evil outside i have to stop first!"

Dragon Yamcha of the Wolfbrother household sqeezed harder and harder upon the ki ball and upon squeezing to a certain point, caused it to explode in his right hand as he crushed it. The explosion was small at best. His right hand was smoking but he wasn’t in any serious pain. He then looked at the Demon King once more, and a Vault Door whizzes by both the red skinned demonic king then ran off towards the dragon ball.

A now renouned Dragon Protector of earth as well as the dragon balls from his formal Guardian Training given to him by kami, his stance was actually hard Tai Chi, Chi Gung, Jeen Kune Dso, Turtle and Wolf with a touch of Dragon he was drilled in every day on the Guardian of Earth's Lookout. What looked like training sessions also had hidden meanings and truths that he was discovering and being coached through.

Being the Dragon of King Kai had it's perks. The color of Yamcha's King Kai's Gi was camoflauge orange with two cross sheathes on his back which held his samerai swords. The insignia of the Dragon Clan was on the front on his left pectorial side of his King Kai Gi. The mark of King Kai was on the back. On his right arm was a blue wolf tattoo and on his left arm was a black dragon tattoo going down. His wristbands had the insignia of King Kai on each of them and they were both baby blue.

He then sensed the energy outside. That is the dark power that hurt Lord Kami, Yamcha thought to himself as he began to increase the power of his jin, his emotions making him ready to perform a smiting for righteous regard. The spiritual wolf energy he had within him was now strengthening his Jin as the steam would flow off his skin. Yamcha’s arms, chest and face would glow with a pinkish hew as his Jin would rise from the channeling of his spiritual wolf energy.

The Young Druid then looked at the door, feeling out his opponent who was the death god. He then took a wolf stance and shot out of the door, using his trademark technique: The Wolf Fang Fist.

All that could be seen was a blue wolf charging outside towards the death god on all fours. The wolf then lept into the air and what looked like the front paws attempting to strike the death god numerous times was seen.

This was Yamcha attempting to punch up and injure the torso, pecks, guts, kidneys and stomach while moving forward with his legs. Then what looked like a wolf still engulfed in flames attempting to ram his skull hard into the stomach, the damage centered towards the liver area of the body of the human death god was witnessed by the crowd which began to gather around the two while keeping their distance.

The wolf skull bash manuver was really Yamcha attempting to perform a twin palm strike to the liver in an attempt to wind the death god and maybe cause some internal bleeding.

The fight between these two became brodcasted live over the net by the people who were taping it with their cell capsule phones. It seemed that Capsule Corps was making a killing with their own network, connecting over the globe.

Tthey controlled most of the television stations so it was only logical and wise to produce Cell Phones with cheap plans and access to download and upload to and from the net without hassle or hidden costs. That was set up for this sole purpose.

1246 words
1964 words total

Actions:
1)Blocked Dabura's Action 8FP +2 rage
2) Power House (25% to strength)
3) Wolf Fang Fist [42FP] (33% strength bonus)

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/15/2012, 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 5/15/2012, 11:42 am

Yamcha, crushing a ki blast in your palm is considered a Block. The site defines blocking as the following:

Takes one action. A block occurs anytime you redirect a blow to lessen the amount of harm it causes you. For example, knocking a punch away or crossing your arms in front of you right before a ki blast hits.

By interrupting the blast, you are redirecting it to your hand; this of course, lessens damage. Thus, your "Sub-Action" should require one action. Please edit your post accordingly.
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/15/2012, 7:10 pm

The side of the bank erupted, raining more chunks of stone and marble into the already debris laden street. Oroki glanced down, hearing a whirring sound as something traveled through the air at him. It was a large disc of metal, and his eyes widened when he realized it was the door to the vault.

But Dabura is currently engaging Petri—

His thoughts were interrupted when the disc slammed into his gut. The air escaped his lungs in a low wheeze and he was carried by the disc through the air. It plunged him through several buildings. The sights of offices and apartments whipped by. Gritting his teeth he managed to roll off of the metal disc and kick off of it surface, taking to the air once again. It careened downward, landing in the middle of a flea market. Tents and bodies scattered like leaves to the wind as it rolled like a giant coin through the metropolis, eventually lodging into the side of an old warehouse as it came to a stop.

His lower half ached badly from the force of the impact, but he shook off the pain. The bruising would be terrible the next day, that was for sure, but for now he had to figure out how the hell the vault door had been opened and who else was after the Seven Star Dragonball.

There were two new energy signatures. One was quite large and headed his way. It was a warrior bearing two curved swords on his back and an orange karate gi. He had long back hair that fluttered in the wind as he made his approach and a scarred visage.

A foolish hero come to save the day, no doubt, Oroki thought.

The unnamed hero unleashed a furious barrage of strikes, all the while concealed within the spiritual illusion of a wolf. Oroki had seen such illusions in the past, they were meant to distract and confuse an opponent. He was no stranger to illusions. Before the first blow landed, Oroki projected an illusion of his own. It was of his body floating where he had just been. With the image taking his place, he flitted away. The hero's rapid series blows hit the air, dispersing the illusion into light waves that faded from sight with the final headbutt.

He re-appeared behind his assailant in a blur of motion, folding his arms in front of him. Oroki was surprised by the the tenacity of attack, despite his great speed, a few of strands of hair and shredded pieces of his blue robe spiraled towards the ruined market below. It had been a narrow escape, at best.

“A sound attempt, I must admit,” he said and then wagged his index finger. “But, you are light years from facing an opponent at my level. Run along now, little pup.”

Before the hero could launch another attack against him, he disappeared again, moving faster than the human eye could register. A heartbeat later he re-appeared within the ruined bank, barely disturbing the dust and chips of stone scattered about the foyer floor.

He heard Petri's growling and glanced over. The Saiba was charging head on towards the entrance to the vault. The vault had indeed been opened and he could even seen the dragonball sitting on the pedestal. Dabura was in the vault, firing a laser like beam of spiritual energy at a warrior with dreadlocks.

So you were the one who threw the vault door at me. Interesting, just who are these interlopers?

The thieves would have been far better off just annihilating the bank and picking the dragonball up out of the rubble. Because, as soon as the warrior with the dreadlocks touched the dragonball, the defense mechanism activated. The Death God dashed the rest of the distance snatching Petri up in his arms. Without the vault door, the explosion shot flames and debris out of the mouth of the vault. The entire face of the bank was annihilated. With most of the support beams being snapped like twigs, the building almost immediately collapsed in on itself.

Oroki stopped flying above the smoldering ruin, a milky cloud of dust lingered just beneath him. He wondered if Dabura and the strange warrior had escaped, or survived the blast. Hopefully, it had been enough to kill them, as he didn't feel like sullying his blade with their lesser blood. He worried little for the safety dragonball, as the magical orbs were nearly indestructible.

Petri grunted and clawed, wriggling out of his arms. The beast was hungry and spotted the hero in the orange karate gi. He glanced back at his master, his cat-like eyes narrowing as he let out a short grunt.

“Fine, fine. Just don't get yourself killed.”

The Saiba's body became enveloped in a shimmering veil of white spiritual energy as he charged at the hero. He was like a little missile, flying head on directly for his opponent's chest, with enough force to possibly shatter ribs and send him flying.

Screeching to a halt, he swiveled around, taking aim at the hero. The top of his head cracked open like an egg and a giant glob of acid was launched out, threatening to engulf the hero whole.

Oroki Actions

- Take hit Alberdyne Action #2 (+3 rage)
1) Flight + After Image + Evade Yamcha Action #3 → +36 FP
-Trap Activated: Attack Rating 3 Explosion @ Alberdyne, Dabura, & Petri
2) Speed Burst + Rescue Petri → +11 FP

Oroki Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Sabiaman Actions

1) Powered Flight + Rush Attack @ Yamcha → +8 FP
2) Flight + Acid Glob @ Yamcha → +19 FP

Saiba Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Crono on 5/15/2012, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/15/2012, 8:16 pm

Alarms were usually a danger signal no matter what world you were on. The young Kanassan knew that was truth and braced himself for the worse. Dabura, the proud fell-warrior shot him with a basic ki blast but Al was already distracted. The beam hit him dead-on, and the Kanassan could only growl as he prepared himself for what he had to do next. I've got to save him and myself, even though he's a Demon... Even though he was a Demon, Al had encountered him before and had respected his strength. I can't let it end like this! Concentrating, he reacted almost entirely on instinct. The wave of fire that came burning through the air was instant, and therefore, Al could do nothing but burst out his aura after releasing his grip on Ki Control. His aura flared out, blasting the fire everywhere, but much of it still scorched his flesh. Al wore simple clothing and not heavy armour. The only saving grace he had was the intensity of his Ki. Burning brightly against the oncoming inferno, Al yelled the entire time. Any Kanassan would have been proud of the young warrior's training.

As he stood there, he released his grip on the full potency of his psychic powers, and The Omniverse. It flared out through his Ki, he was trying to save, not attack. These humans are cowards! Tears flowed down the young Kanassan's face as he released the full power his body contained. It was awe inspiring. In an instant moment, his mind fuzed with the target above him, it was a large section of the roof above them. All once large object. It was only The Omniverse that allowed him to do what some would consider impossible. Al raised his left hand, in a fist, up to the ceiling and yelled at Dabura. "Get down!" He called out to the fell warrior. Al growled and screamed as the weight of the destructive bomb exploded around them. The building was in fact leveled, but Al had managed to keep the one room of the vault intact. Al's body glowed with the residue of The Omniverse, and he continued to concentrate even as the chaos was unleashed. Free me son of Kanassa. Came the voice of the 7-Star Dragonball once more. Al fell to his knees, he was hurt. His body was broken and burnt. Only his pants and his finely forged Capsule jacket remained intact, as well as his sword.

Once the explosion subsided, and Al could take a moment, he tried to catch his breath. In order to save a friend, he had risked everything. In order to save the Dragonball, he had risked everything. His Father would have been proud. He could almost hear Michael Cormyr's voice in his head. My son, become a fine Kanassan Warrior. Al gasped as he stood there smoke trailing off his skin. His eyes immediately darted to the general direction of Dabura. "Dabura!? Are you still here, with us?" Al called out. He was in agony and pain, he knew he could not survive another round of assaults. He needed a moment to recover from his scorching wounds. He had second degree burns all over his body. The Kanassan warrior was ready for battle at that point after he had survived the last attack. The Dragonball was still there, but he was okay with Dabura having it at this point as long as it was secured in a safe location. That was all he wanted. Al growled like a wild man.

WC=607
Alberdyne WC=2,109

~Actions~
-Took damage from Dabura's attack. Action # 2 (+2 Rage)
1) Block Trap Explosion w/ Ominverse (+2 Rage) -> +30 FP
2)Rest->+10 Fatigue
3)Rest->+10 Fatigue

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/17/2012, 8:55 pm

At the bank, Yamcha felt a dark power disappear completely as a massive explosion was heard that shook up the entire south city. He could only feel a psionic power leaving the bank. The demon king is dead…looks like he paid the price for his greed. Maybe that psionic energy could help me take down this Death God He thought but suddenly he sensed something else above him.

Yamcha sensed a small power that felt primal yet tamed coming down towards him at an alarming speed. He used an illusion to evade my technique, it’s only fair to return the favor. He thought to himself as he looked up and spotted the saibaman coming down at a moderate speed, probably stronger then the demon king.

He then readied his right fist and bent his knees, crouching down low. Suddenly Yamcha shot up to his feet as he thrusted his right fist skyward towards the saibaman, discharging energy from the soles of his foot bottoms of his boots as his legs rose straight and sprang upwards towards the saibaman, moving at a very high speed from the bound he took.

Yamcha shot up, closing up the gap until he got close. He then decided tocounter. Yamcha started by attacking the center of the saiba’s head he was using for a head butt with a knee to his skull as well as his hands attempting to arate chop his shoulder blades at the same time as the knee.

He then quickly readied himself for anything. The saibaman was wobbling its head as it was turning face up. He then smelled something similar to acid and remembered the slit the green saibaman had down the center of his skull.

Immediately reacting, he thrusted his left arm forward, palms out facing the skull of the saibaman which just opened up. As he fired his energy wave from his left palm, the saibaman fired the acid right out of the opening of the saibaman’s skull. The attacks hit each other and canceled each other out, neither person damaged.

Yamcha then launched a hard right to the forehead of the saiba and flipped backwards, performing a counter clock wise flash kick towards the chin of the saiba to finish things off.

Actions

1) Counter #1 To Saibamen (+10FP)
2) Flight (+1FP),Negate saibaman attack with ki wave (+15FP)#2
3) Strike [2 due to speedy strikes) (+1FP)

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/19/2012, 10:24 pm

Petri let out a loud hiss, mostly in frustration, but also from the residual pain caused by Yamcha's counter attack. The Saiba's head cracked open and a glob of acid flew out, only to be neutralized mid flight by an energy wave sent from the wayward hero.

The spiritual energy met the chemical in force, forming a cloud of super-heated acidic steam. The steam parted as Yamcha came sailing through for a heavy kick. The hardest part of his heel crashed into Petri's chin with a sickening crunch. The Saiba made an audible squeak from the force of the impact and was sent plummeting into the city below.

After breaking through the roof of an apartment building, Petri bounced to a stop in a young couple's living groom, snapping a wooden coffee table in two. The woman let out a blood curdling screech and stood up on her couch, pointing down at the little alien that lay there before her.

“Kill it, kill it!” she shouted to her husband.

Her husband clamored to his feet, clearly stunned that such a weird creature wound up in his living room. Puffing his chest out, reached for Petri.. The Saiba's cat-like eyes flickered open and he sat up. The sudden movement caused the man to yelp and fall back onto his ass.

“Chris, you're useless!”

Petri opened his mouth, revealing his many fangs and let out a low growl, like a dog not sure of strangers. Splinters of wood tumbled off of his body as he got to his feet. With a pulse of spiritual energy, he was off, shooting straight out of the hole in the roof and back into the open sky.

Like a pissed off hornet, the Saiba locked onto Yamcha. He skipped from view, appearing at the hero's side before the blink of an eye. With both of his razor sharp claws, he unleashed a flurry of rapid strikes, attempting to rake them across the flesh of the warrior's face.

Retreating backward, he spun his little body around and his skull opened up again, unleashing another torrent of acid at the hero.

The Demon King's skull popped like a ripe grape beneath the Death God's boot. Oroki had found him lying amongst the heaping piles of rubble caused by the blast. Both of his eyes scanned the smoldering ruins, searching for an orange glimmer, any sign of the dragonball. The explosion had launched it too, and he figured it would take anyone quite a while to discover it among the wreckage.

Folding both of his arms, he was curious to the location of the other stranger—the warrior with the dreadlocks. He knew that he had seen him within the vault. Also, he had been the one to touch the dragonball and ignite the trap.

“Are you still alive rogue?” Oroki said. There was no point it wasting needless energy. If the thief was alive, he would show himself one way or another. “Step out into the light and show your face. Tell me why you seek Master's most prized possessions as well. There must be some reason.”

Oroki Actions

1) Execute Dabura → +1 FP
2) Rest (Glorious Respite) → -20 FP

Oroki Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Sabiaman Actions

1) Flight + Speed Burst + Pummel @ Yamcha → +16 FP
2) Flight + Acid Glob @ Yamcha → +19 FP

Saiba Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Crono on 5/19/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/19/2012, 11:22 pm

Debris and smoke filled the air. Al was having a hard time focusing, breathing. It was like a Hell on Earth, quite literally. His youthful eyes spotted the Dragonball, and he knew that he would obey the voice he later would find out was Shenron himself. Resting had proven to be a useful act, as he had survived the huge mess that was created as a result of the building's defense mechanism. Al cursed. Time passed and he had assumed Dabura had been killed either by the explosion, or by Oroki and his minion. Either way, he knew that time was running out. He needed to make his move. Closing his eyes, he reached out and grabbed the Dragonball. With the amber-coloured sphere in his hand, he secured it and placed it in his travel packs. The small sphere glowed with power, and resonated warmly against him. Once that deed was done, Al heard a voice call out to him. Turning to see Oroki through the cloud of debris, Al felt fear for the briefest of moments. He knew he couldn't win a direct confrontation against Oroki, he had gotten lucky the first turn of the battle. As Al stood there, he saw only one logical option: escape.

But then something happen. As he stared at Oroki he heard the battle cries between Yamcha, and the little green man. Though he had a clear dark side, Al was inherently a good man. Deciding he couldn't just abandon Yamcha, Oroki, released his grip on Ki Control, and his aura burst out. The young Xeno stepped out of the cloud of debris, and looked up at Oroki. "The Dragonball belongs to nobody. But it is for all! It is not yours or your so-called Master's!" Al felt something just at that point at all the damage that the evil man had caused. Only men with dark hearts would attempt to keep the Dragonball in a prison-vault. Al felt completely exposed and looked up at Oroki without fear. In Oroki, he saw his Father; Michael Cormyr. And all of his hatred and anger began to swell in his arm. "I won't let you, or anybody, have The Dragonball that would use it for evil!" Al growled, and immediately, the symbols around his body began to light up as his aura flared out. His impressive ki energy became manifest as he looked at Oroki.

"I won't let you get away with what has occurred here!" Gritting his teeth, Al yelled. He used his control over Psychic Powers, and Psychic Mastery to unleash his next attack. A single car lay in wait nearby. It was mostly intact considering the wreckage from the building's demolition. Al focused on the car, it had a Capsule logo, and he looked at Oroki. Much like Ahab looked at the mighty white whale in his last moments alive. The hatred that swelled in the young Xeno's eyes that day was enough to make any normal man completely afraid of the normally passive youth. Al was fighting for a cause at that moment. He had to free the Dragonball, and protect Yamcha, and the rest of the city. Possibly the world. Once he was done focusing, the car began to levitate. Al used an elegant gesture to move the car with his mental powers, and suddenly, it flew towards Oroki. It was a massive object, with impressive weight and size. Al remained on the ground as he attacked Oroki dead on, his seemingly youthful appearance hiding the tremendous power he actually possessed. "I am the SON of Michael Cormyr! I won't let you take this world!" Then he activated his Power Flight, and flew towards Oroki a few seconds behind the car. He used his impressive strength to grab a hold of the car, rotate in mid-air, still concentrating with his Psychic Mastery, and used the car as a giant hammer might be used. He was using the car in such a way not to catch Oroki off guard, but, to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible...

WC=690
Alberdyne WC=2,799

~Actions~
~Snatch the Dragonball.
1-Power Flight (+3 Fatigue)
2-Psychic Powers+Psychic Mastery on a nearby car, then, Strength to grab car and attack Oroki with it. (+5 Fatigue)

~Battle Tracker:~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alberdyne on 5/20/2012, 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/20/2012, 1:55 am

The spiritual energy met the chemical in force, forming a cloud of super-heated acidic steam. The steam parted as Yamcha came sailing through for a heavy kick. The hardest part of his heel crashed into Petri's chin with a sickening crunch. The Saiba made an audible squeak from the force of the impact and was sent plummeting into the city below.

Yamcha then felt the energy of the green saiba that plummeted to earth. Hrm, it's somewhat faint but i can still, oh there it is.. He thought to himself as the green pet saiba of the death god shot up from the apartment building and upon his ascent, used a speed increasing technique to boost his agility. Yet, Yamcha caught his movements with his ability to follow the ki that the green saiba was emitting. He was ready for when the green creature appeared on his

The Young Wolf Master began to form his hands into palms and by seeing through the saibaman’s movements, attempted to launch a hard palm strike which would be near the heart as he attempted to counter his primal attack. Alright, he’s going to do his acid thing again king kai, but watch how I sort this out.

King Kai replied from his planet at the end of Snake Way as Yamcha attempted to counter the green saibaman first attack. The earth was in his quadrent area of ownership and was watching the battle for quite some time. You cancelled it out last time…this time you gotta do something he won’t expect…feel it out in your heart

As the green saiba opened his mouth, Yamcha was ready as the creature opened his skull and unleashed an acid spray. The Wolf Druid of Korin's Forest, boosted his speed as soon as the mouth was just about to open and disapeared from view, using his enhanced agility to avoid being sensed or tracked.there as the acid spray went through a blur of himself, causing his image of himself to disappear.

Yamcha then reblured on the left side of the green saiba after he had finished spraying acid and thrusted his right and left palms forward like a machine gun as he fired ki blast after ki blast from each palm, His arms moving at the speed of a machine gun as he attempted to pelt the green saibaman with a barrage of ki blast just to weaken it a bit.

He then felt a power fighting the death god. Wow, it’s the psionic…he’s might be able to outsmart the god… He said to himself as he partook in the glory of war upon the battlefield.

432 words
2773 word count total

Actions:
1) Flight + Counter = 11FP
2) Flight + Speed Burst + Evasion = 31FP
3) Flight + Renzoku Kikou Dan = 33FP

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/20/2012, 6:52 pm

"The Dragonball belongs to nobody. But it is for all! It is not yours or your so-called Master's!" a voice called out through the smoke and dust. Oroki turned, seeing the warrior with the dreadlocks emerging, his stern expression set in stone.

Good, this one has resolve. He might be a challenge after all, Oroki thought.

"I won't let you, or anybody, have the Dragonball that would use it for evil!" Alberdyne said. Oroki watched as his body began to glow, strange markings and tattoos lighting on up on his flesh. Both of the Death God's eyes widened as the warrior's spiritual energy began to swell. "I won't let you get away with what has occurred here!"

Oroki watched as he lifted a car up, using nothing more than his soul and mental prowess. It was known as telekinesis to many, and Oroki had witnessed it on more than one occasion. Some people were born with an innate gift for wielding it. Oroki didn't think he was incapable of learning to wield such a power, but he had little motivation to do so. In his mind, there was no real advantage over moving objects with his bare hands.

“Impressive. But, you have no idea the reason for which our Master has gathered the dragonballs. You've made some assumptions about our plans. But, how do you know what truly will happen? We 're going to make this world a far better place, especially beings like you and I,” Oroki said.

The car flew at him and so did the warrior, trailing behind it. Oroki kept a keen eye on the events about to transpire. The car shifted as the warrior caught up to it, grabbing hold. He brought it down like a massive hammer attempting to crush the Death God with it in one fell swoop.

Oroki snapped both of his hands up and stopped the car with them. They plunged through the grill and plunged into the engine block. Steam and coolant sprayed out of the radiator and Oroki closed his eyes, not wanting get the burning hot liquid in them.

The force of the impact caused the already weakened floor to crumble, plunging Orki into the sewers. Massive slabs of concrete, support girders and rubble, poured in afterward, appearing to bury him alive. A few yards away, in the middle of the street, the ground busted open and Oroki floated up, covered in dust and chips of stone.

“Play time is over,” the Death God said.

He swiped his hand upward. While he had been in the sewers, he placed an orb of highly condensed spiritual energy underneath Alberdyne, which had now been released. A sizzling pillar of bright red spiritual energy erupted from the ground like a volcano, threatening to engulf Alberdyne whole.

Petri's right eye twitched profusely, in frustration, as the acid blob hit nothing but air. The hero wasn't done quite yet, as the Sabia was lit up by dozens upon dozens of energy balls, causing a chain of explosions to light up sky. The cloud of black smoke veiled the city, growing larger and larger until the hero finally stopped firing. The Saiba emerged out of the bottom of the cloud, plummeting towards the city below, streamers of smoke and broken carapace trailing from his body

The numerous explosions had caused vicious lacerations all over his body. Lime green blood seeped from the wounds. All in all, the little critter looked quite banged up. He was unconscious for a good duration of the fall, his eyes creeping open just before he made contact with another roof. Any normal Saibaman wouldn't have had the background or experience to do what little Petri knew instinctively to do. He had been trained by the Death God after all, which accounted for something in a fight.

Twisting his body around, both of his feet touched down first. A spiderweb of cracks spread across the roof. He crouched and sprang back into the air, using a pulse of spiritual energy to pick up speed into a full flight. The mass of black smoke parted with a single gust of wind, revealing Yamcha still floating there. A bright green orb of energy swelled in his claw and he brought his arm back, flinging it at the hero like a baseball.

It was the distraction. With a flicker of motion, the little goblin was gone. When he re-appeared again, he was directly above Yamcha. Both of his little legs straightened like an arrow as he attempted a double kick towards the top of his head.

Oroki Actions

1) Block Alberdyne Action #2 → +1 FP
2) Geyser Blast @ Alberdyne → +38 FP

Oroki Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Sabiaman Actions

1) Flight + Ki Ball @ Yamcha → +16 FP
2) Flight + Speed Burst + Rush Attack @ Yamcha → +16 FP

Saiba Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/20/2012, 10:49 pm

There was a sickening sound as the car was scrapped against Oroki's body. Al growled as metal was bent, steel, and other materials necessary for the car's manufacturing was immediately broken. He kept the broken husk of the car in his hands, and that was probably his only saving grace. I hurt you. No matter what happens next, let it be known that I hurt you! Al regained his composure just in the nick of time. When the geyser erupted all around, burning energy, super-heated swelled upwards in an inferno. Al growled again, and quickly shifted his position. He took the hit dead on, using the broken automobile in his clutches. He maneuvered just so, so that the car was underneath him. All five hundred pounds of metal. The weight was impressive, and Al held on to it for dear life, the geyser still crushed the remainder of the car and managed to swell seemingly through Alberdyne. What should have killed the boy, didn't, because the boy was protected by the car in his possession. In essence, it was a block. As the geyser finally swelled out of existence, Al remained in mid-air he looked at Oroki, able to find the warrior where he stood. Play-time is over, huh? So be it, devil. So be it.

Al would fight to the death if need be. He did something mysterious next. Focusing on his Psychic Powers+Psychic Mastery, Al waited until the geyser attack faded. The air was scorching hot, but Al was already used to intense environments being a Kanassan. Al was fighting for something at that moment. He was no longer the selfish brat he once was, but a warrior, no, A HERO, with a cause. I must defend this world from these people who wish to use the Dragonballs for evil. I cannot allow this world and it's beautiful mysteries to break. I must preserve...The Honour of The Cormyrs. Al suddenly began to cry. He never knew it then, but The Humans had grown on him. He had fallen in love with them and their struggles. He had a place to call home. Al would fight to protect the basic sanctity of life. "Freedom is for all sentient life!" And Al released the grip on the car. After he had focused enough for the car, the car began to levitate once more, like a makeshift aura, the metallic object began to rotate around his body of it's own accord.

Al unsheathed his sword. With that, his full power became known. He did not need fancy gimmicks, he did not need the power of some Hermit with a well known turtle fetish. He did not need brute force, or untrained abilities. He was a Kanassan. "No more games you say? Pity. This IS a game. And the objective is to be certain that you and your cohorts...loose." Al suddenly flew towards Oroki. But he did not attack, the point of the action was to get the rotating car close enough to...

WC=521
Alberdyne WC=3,320

~Actions~
~Power Flight towards Oroki. (+5 Fatigue)
1-Block Oroki's attack. Psychic Mastery & Psychic Power+Car. (+2 Rage)(+24 Fatigue)
2-Use Psychic Powers on Car to make it rotate like a shield. (+5 Fatigue)

~Battle Tracker~
Spoiler:
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/21/2012, 3:46 am

Yamcha smirked as a he dodged the acid spray with ease, He then caught him off guard and pelted him with a barrage of energy blasts which caused him to hasten his arms to move at the pace of a machine gun. He then sensed the Death God’s Pet green saiba fall to the ground, dirtied up badly from the assault.

Yamcha, while watching the pet saiba fall without even being conscience, the pain from the last attack near unbearable for anyone at that level to take at point blank.

Suddenly he sensed something and looked down, The saiba became conscience and twisted around as he landed on the apartment rooftop, leaving spider web like cracks in the foundation.

Yamcha smirked as he saw the energy ball form in his right hand and as the Death God’s green pet saiba hurled the green ball of energy towards Yamcha, he punched at it, the energy exploding on his fist. It was smoking for a while but there was no burns,.

Then suddenly, he senses the saiba’s energy above him coming in for an attack as he felt fast energy comming down.

As the saiba came to kick Yamcha in the back of his head with both feet, Yamcha sensed the energy moving but before he could react, he got nailed hard in the back of his head and was still sent flying down towards the west city towards It’s buildings and citizens below.

Yamcha felt the force of the blow as he was falling grabbing his head. Yamcha then smirked. “Now’s my chance! He thought to himself. Suddenly he began to increase his agility and vanished from view. The gravity that was followed as he escaped the force of what was falling made a loud sound as it crashed below. He then to reblur above the The Green Pet Saiba of the Death God.

Upon rebluring to see the saiba, he thrusted his arms fully forward as the front of Yamcha body was facing the ground. His palms were flat and outstretched towards the saibaman’s back as Yamcha dug really deep into his well of power and summoned enough strength for his attempt to push down the Green Saiba and nearly crush him with a hard turtle style waye. The moderate blue wave of energy was just ripping towards the saiba at near point blank range.

Yamcha gathers his spiritual energy and begins to glow with a green emerald aura. His body’s Jin began to beef up substantially and his energy grew as well, a green emerald aura about his body.

455 words
3028 word count total

Actions:
1) Flight + Block = 5FP
-took action 2 from saiba-
2) Flight + Speed Burst + Kamehameha = 39FP
3) Flight + Powerup = 19FP

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/21/2012, 9:04 pm

Petri let out a fearful hiss as Yamcha appeared in front of him, shimmering azure light swelling in his palms. The young hero brought his hands forward and unleashed a massive energy wave. There was no where for the little Saiba to go. All he could do was cross his arms and hope to endure the brunt of it.

The energy devoured him, the pressure of the wave tearing his limbs from his body and slowly peeling away his carapace until nothing but soft tissue was left.

When the light finally faded, ashes tumbled towards the street below—the Saiba dead.

"No more games you say? Pity. This IS a game. And the objective is to be certain that you and your cohorts...lose,” the thief with the dreadlocks said.

Oroki was quite surprised that he managed to survive his Geyser Blast. He had thought it to be the perfect ambush, but his opponent was clearly a master in the telekinetic arts, because he has used the car as a buffer. The car was now nothing more than a slag heap, a distorted piece of metal, barely distinguishable. The paint had been stripped off, the glass shattered, and the tires melted.

The thief moved forward, the hunk of metal spinning around his body, much like a moon around a planet. The speed that he was able to move it was incredible, but nothing Oroki couldn't handle. His opponent had a mastery at long range, with his psychic powers. Well, Oroki was about to end that advantage—real fast.

He flew at Alberdyne, ducking out of the way of the car at the last second, his robe fluttering behind him. Within the sphere, he couldn't be harmed by projectiles, at least without threatening the shooter with his own weapons. They were close now, nearly nose to nose. So close he could feel the warmth from the thief’s breath.

“It wont hurt a bit, I promise. Just close your eyes.”

The Death God brought both of his palms forward, trying to press them against his opponent's chest. Yellow light shimmered and swirled in the center of his palms.

“Goodbye.”

Two massive waves of golden spiritual erupted forth from his hands, threatening to engulf the valiant thief whole.

After the blasts he folded his arms and waited. Did his opponent survive? Only time would tell that tale. Much to his dismay, he couldn't feel the spiritual energy of his Sabiaman any longer. That meant other hero had defeated him. Oroki was mildly irritated that that thought. He had spent countless hours training the beast, only to have it overcome by a weakling upstart.

Never the less, the hero had not heeded his warning. He would get what was coming to him as well.

Actions

-Petri is dead.
1) Flight + Evade Alberdyne Action #2 → +4 FP
2) Flight + Double Big Bang Cannon → +38 FP
3) Flight + Rest (Glorious Respite) → -19 FP

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/23/2012, 1:53 am

Bravely flying towards Oroki, Alberdyne Cormyr considered many things. The clearest thought he could remember at that time was one specific item: I'm going to die. For a long moment, Al considered what he had to do for survival but it was already too late. He had committed himself to fighting a foe that was vastly superior to him, in almost every way. Only one motivation guided him since he possessed the Dragonball; keeping the planet Earth safe. It was at that exact moment that Alberdyne Cormyr became a man. No longer a selfish youth, Al had put himself on a direct path with history. Holding the sword at a slight angle, middle center of gravity, and directly in front of him. Al had hoped the last maneuver of the battle would be his to win. He hoped destiny would be kind. However, the young Kanassan Hero soon learned a valuable lesson he would never forget. This universe is unkind to Heroes. Al closed his eyes, and even before then, he had committed himself to his fate. If this is my fate, so be it. He was preparing his attack as he flew past the event horizon and well within close combat range.

He was a sitting duck. Due to the general laws of physics, and Al's own grossly under-trained Agility, he was caught within Oroki's scheme. "Not like this!" Al saw it too late. Oroki, vastly superior as he was, meant to kill the young Kanassan Hero. Tremendous ki burst through Oroki's body and a brilliant flash of light flared out in a form of powerful beams. He didn't know the name of the technique then, but it was brutal. He had survived the geyser technique...only to fall there. "Not like this!" Al repeated even as the technique launched burnt his flesh. Slowly but surely, the body was beginning to crumble to ash. Al screamed out loud in one futile plea to the heaven's above. But nobody was up there listening. There would be no tears shed for Heroes that day. Then, Al simply died. There was no way around it, he was too slow and too weak to survive the blasts launched at point-blank range. Before Al knew it, he was dead. His bleached Kanassan skeleton also was burnt to ash. Al felt the transition from Mortal to Spirit for a long moment and would remember nothing but pain at first. Then...

~WC: 413
~Alberdyne FINAL WC: 3,733

~Alberdyne FIN~

~Actions~
~Oroki has killed Alberdyne Cormyr...
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 5/23/2012, 5:46 am

Yamcha frowned as the green saiba died from his kamehameha wave. “We could have been sparring partners, had your master shared my master and lords ambitions.” He said as he floated down to a rooftop.

As he was floating downward, slowly focused his wolf energy, his body growing bigger and more husky like, Yamcha’s muscles enhancing as he bulked up and became wider and more beefy with muscle mass. Chizzled to the teeth.

His hair flashed from black to silver and his skin color became brown like he was an African. Yamcha’s finger muscles increased as well as his biceps and triceps. His legs were huge too. Lucky for him, King Kai’s Martial Arts Gi would adapt to any physical change it were to go under.

Yamcha had used the first ring of the roga-fufu-jutsu which is called Yami that he had studied and mastered through stealing and enforcing in the past. The first ring is pretty much how you grew up. The second ring of roga-fufu-jutsu is called Lucifer and to be achieved, training under light fighting darkness for god. Recently, he was training his basic powers so he woulden’t have to use it, similar to King Kai’s Technique: kaioken.

Oviously he had a plan. He felt the energy of the death god as he ripped his clothes from his first attack. He knew he liked to dodge, and based on a past battle with the demon king, he realized how to defeat the Death God.

Yamcha now transformed, suppresses his ki to a point where he thought the Death God woulden’t be able to sense him that well. Knowing that this is going to come down to straight street fighting and swordplay if need be. He took out a senzu bean and tried to rest as he chewed the bean and swallowed it.

As he was resting after swallowing the senzu bean, he realized that the energy of the psionic power he sensed was no longer existent. [i] This man is one of the fastest humans I’ve ever seen. But I’m strong and durable…I might stand a chance…”

Yamcha, now not as stressed; adopted a assault stance and used speed boost to allow him to jump from rooftop to rooftop faster then a falling nickel. He then bounced off of two buildings as he got close to the death god, not stopping or showing a lax in his speed, nor having any high energy that he could read.

As he hit the ground, he started bouncing all around the ground really quick in different areas coming towards the death god. Yamcha was moving on 7 places on the ground, switching from spot to spot with awesome speed.

Suddenly he blured from view upon his approach and 2 blue wolves appeared on the Death God’s right flank. One was attempting to bite up his right arm, elbow joint and wrist badly for about four times The other was attempting to bash his skull into the right side of the chest of the Death god four times.

The wolves then disappeared, Yamcha stood behind him, still not emitting ki.. He then used speed burst once more and used his enhanced speed to launch his arms at the speed of machine guns, aiming at certain areas of the Death God’s body in an attempt to slow him down and cause him some damage as He moved around him Aiming for his skull, neck, spine, his guts, his liver, his organs were the target; all of them.

585 words

Actions:
1) Transformed with empowerment +1FP, Ki Control, Eat Senzu bean (-50FP), Rest (-10)
2) Transformed +1FP, Ki Control 60%, speed burst +10FP, wolf fang fist +13TP.
3) Transformed +1FP, Ki control 60%, speed burst +10FP, Machine gun fist +17FP

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yamcha on 5/23/2012, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/25/2012, 1:11 pm

Yamcha,

You can't transform, rest and use a senzu bean in one action.

Transforming itself is a full action. Resting and eating a senzu bean is an action of its own.

Therefore, I'm just going to pretend your last action never happened, to move this forward.

Oroki watched as ash fell to the streets below, that ash at one point had been the warrior with the dreadlocks. Wisps of smoke rose up from his palms, and he allowed a satisfied smirk. While his opponent had been inferior in power, he had the will to fight and defend what he thought was right.

“I never got your name,” the Death God said. “But, you fought with honor.”

A growing ki signature brought his attention to the sky. Petri was gone. So, the supposed hero had stayed. He let out a small harrumph. The fool, he didn't have the power or the resolve to fight the Death God. Destroying a Saibaman was one thing, but Oroki had trained in the art of a true warrior—and had felled entire regions of upstarts like himself, without even breaking a sweat.

Turning, he watched as the warrior rushed in, ping ponging around on his approach. Oroki tracked his movements, not with his eyes—which were slow and unwieldy, but with his mind.

“You have no grace. Raw strength is but a hinderance,” he said. “Those are a child's tricks.”

The illusion of a wolf appeared again as his opponent committed to the attack. Oroki sighed, already growing bored of his antics. At least the warrior with the dreadlocks had been creative in his attacks.

“You also lack the will to destroy me. Both your mind and body are weak. How do you ever expect to hit me with the same attack, twice?”

Oroki projected another illusion of himself, just as he did last time. The rapid series of blows broke apart the illusion, which dispersed like a wavering image on a TV screen. He had slipped from sight, moving at the greatest speed he could muster. He went downward, bouncing off of a lamp post and then rose back up, gliding to a gentle stop atop of an old four story deli beside his enemy, his boots making no sound as they touched down.

The wind gusted between the buildings, the only sound to be heard was the gentle rustling of his robe.

“You simply cannot win. As I said before, you are out classed. I suggest you run boy, back to your master. Have him teach you a useful attack and you can try to face me in combat again.”

Oroki rested one hand on the hilt of his obsidian blade. With the other he brushed off a few chips of concrete and dust from his shoulder.

Actions

1) Flight + After Image (using Illusion Powder) + Evade Yamcha Action #3 → +21 FP
2) Rest (Glorious Respite) → -20 FP
3) Rest (Glorious Respite) → -20 FP

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next