Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The foolish die. ( Ref: Broly)

3 posters

Go down

The foolish die. ( Ref: Broly) Empty The foolish die. ( Ref: Broly)

Post by Cell 6/21/2012, 10:52 am

Cell had been attempt to track his target, His food, his prey. One had escaped his hunger simply for the fact that he was full. Roshi and Trunks had proven to be quite filling. Still, he had a grudge to settle as well with the young male who called himself a master. What a joke, Roshi had been a master, Roshi had trained for over a century to attain his ability. Even if he wasn't in his prime by quite a bit, he was a very challenging opponent.

This man he was hunting, Yamcha was his name, he was not the old master. He had much left to answer for, for trying to take food from a lions plate. Cell was going to murder and eat this mother fucker and his friend for that simple reason alone. Normally it'd be enough, but on top of that his opponent had a great amount of power. He was nearing his prime, so even if his skill was not up to par, he was still quite powerful.

"Humans... despicable creatures. Yamcha had no respect for the old man, only pity. That alone means I should rip him shred to shred and throw his imperfect self away. The only reason I am granting him the opportunity to be part of perfection is due to that insane power. His body is trained to near human perfection and yet he still has not reached his peak. The Yamcha of this time is much different that the one I knew of. This dimension is so different...Oh well, I'll be pretty much taking care of that with murder."

He thought to himself as he looked with his eyes, ears, telepathic sense. He could feel and hear a rabbit as it scurried to it's hole after seeing what feels like some wolf or similarly sized predator.

He was sure this is where the impact was. The place his opponent landed was most assuredly here. There was even a Yamcha-shaped imprint on the ground that specified he was either dragged from the hole or moved himself due to the markings. It was strange, he had hit with enough force that he had compressed the dirt under him, but he hadn't died. Quite resilient if nothing else. It was around this thought process that Cell suddenly found it.

It was calling him, like a child crying for it's mothers milk as it became hungry. His prey was wanting to end their little grudge. He wanted revenge, and so did Cell. The difference was that Cell also wanted to EAT. He had made sure to make plenty of room to devour this dinner. He floated off of the ground. His feet slowly lifted and dirt fell from the bottom of his shoes. They were actually made of his own carapace so technically it was his feet, but it appeared as shoes.

Cell casually flew towards his meal. No need to hurry, as it was not going to run now. It had too much pride, and that would be part of his downfall. Cell was going to show this little cretin just what being a true master is about. He was going to show him what it meant to be perfection in the making. Soon, he could see his target in the distance. A little dot, as if it was an ant against a giant. To the Green Abomination, he might as well have been. He was going to crush him under foot, eat him, and discard that which was not good enough for his path.

Soon he landed in front of the powerful human warrior and even his little follower. He hadn't noticed the Shin before hand due to focusing too much on Yamcha. Still, he found this quite the good arrangement. He had two nice meals in front of him. He might have to do some normal training after this just to work off the extra weight. He wouldn't waste time with words, they would simply be wasted on such an animal. He would simply boast, shout, and yell about good and evil. He didn't have time for that argument again. Men were no better than he was. He used them for food as they used bovine for the same purpose. To them a human life was worth so much more than a cows. It was stupid, ignorant, and the Green Monster had no time for such idiocy.

He quickly pulled his right hand up behind his left shoulder as he charged forward. His muscles, tendons, twitch muscles all were pumped with energy to prepare. To pull this opening attack off, he needed as speed and reaction ability as possible. After all, while this was powerful, it was based on speed to him. The fastest would win this first exchange.

He swiped his hand in front of him as he got close enough to aim properly at Yamcha. This attack, the lightning shower, was a vast and due to it's piercing nature it was hard to block as well. After all, it was hundreds of little razor sharp shards which carried enough force to embed themselves into into steel. The green abomination of science was not so arrogant as to think this would end the human. As inexperienced as his opponent was, he did have raw talent and power. Cell had to assume certain things to be safe. Considering this, he jumped high into the air before the white line of destructive energy even shattered. It did so however, directly after his jump. Hundreds of these little devils surged forward with the intent to skewer through Yamcha.

Above, Cell looked down as he prepared his next attack. Hold both arms out to the side he began to gather large amounts of energy. He had trunks to thank for helping him remember how to do it. His muscles bulged from the sudden gathering and usage of massive amount of ki. Two orbs formed, one in each hand. They crackled with energy and electric force from the heat. Small stones lifted from the ground and where crushed by the intense weight of ki. He put both arms together and formed one massive orb of energy. He knew the name, it was Vegeta's attack. The Final Flash. He aimed it directly for Yamcha even as the needles surged forward.

He gave a final "hmph" as he grunted and fired off the massive attack. It surged through the air, the width of the attack bigger than Cell himself. It was quite the flashy show, and large enough to make it difficult to simply dodge it.It was not his normal style, but this was also not his normal meal. He had to act accordingly.

WC: 1128

Actions:
Haste(+1 action) used
1&2: Lightning Attack (rating 5, 58 FP gain = 5562 + 58% for this attack = 8788) Very Hard to Block
3&4: Final Flash (rating 5 65 FP = 9177) Very Hard to Dodge.
FP Gain = 123 - 8% = 113

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

The foolish die. ( Ref: Broly) Empty Re: The foolish die. ( Ref: Broly)

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/21/2012, 2:42 pm

Yamcha ket his ki flow until Cell landed right infront of him. Yamcha looked at this freak of nature with rage and resentment.

As the Shin of the Demon King saw the freak raising his hand in the air, his aura begin to burn like the infernos of hell all about his body as he rushed over and grabbed Yamcha, rushing out of the harm of the lightning strikes. Shards of energy hit all around Spade as he held the human warrior. Lighting struck all around the shin and human, evading the bolts was near impossible, but Spade did it anyways.

Four shards of energy were coming down towards the shin warrior. Increasing his speed, the bolts went through the false shin and human warrior’s blurry image as he used the technique called speed burst to raise his speed temperarily; the enhanced speed allowing the shin to find a way out. Both warriors re-blur in a safe area as they made it out of the lighting shower, the Shin placing Yamcha down on his feet.

Yamcha then saw Cell fly into the air and gathered energy with the end of his palms in front of him facing the human warrior. Yamcha smirked. “Very well, I’ll play your game.”

As Spade Fox ran off to another flanking position, Yamcha then put his palms together using the turtle technique. “KA…ME” His palms were by his right hip ”…HA…ME…HA…ME…” Yamcha then gathered a ruby red aura as he use the kaioken attack technique in conjuction with his Ultimate Turtle Style Wave.

Yamcha then thrusts his arms forward as he yelled “HAAA!!!” His palms flat in the claw like fashion facing Cell’s Final Flash as a massive blue wave of energy coming ripped from his palms and rocketing towards the Final Flash attack of Cell in an attempt to push it back.

308 words

Yamcha The Mixed Martial Artist’s Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Fox Spade Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 6/21/2012, 5:54 pm

I have noticed an...oddity in Yamcha's post, and have intervened with a ruling based on the Rating of Cell's attack, the description of the attack and the description of the evasion.

As the Shin of the Demon King saw the freak raising his hand in the air, his aura begin to burn like the infernos of hell all about his body as he rushed over and grabbed Yamcha, rushing out of the harm of the lightning strikes. Shards of energy hit all around Spade as he held the human warrior. Lighting struck all around the shin and human, evading the bolts was near impossible, but Spade did it anyways.

Four shards of energy were coming down towards the shin warrior. Increasing his speed, the bolts went through the false shin and human warrior’s blurry image as he used the technique called speed burst to raise his speed temperarily; the enhanced speed allowing the shin to find a way out. Both warriors re-blur in a safe area as they made it out of the lighting shower, the Shin placing Yamcha down on his feet.

The key words in that excerpt are as follows:
evading the bolts was near impossible, but Spade did it anyways.

Please note that this attack, Lightning Shower is a rating 5; this means that it is capable of widespread destruction and is generally very lethal. I also think you might've misunderstood the way the attack works, which is usually fine in a spar or PRP or etc, but because this is a battle, there are generally consequences to that. I'm also unsure if Speed Burst and Flaming Aura can be used that way (stacked) in one turn, but because of the ruling I'm about to make, I'll allow it.

Ruling: Fox Spade has made a Partial Dodge. He was clipped by a shard of the blast whilst hurrying Yamcha to safety, and has suffered a Major Wound. Yamcha is unharmed by the blast. The Negation is still in effect; the only change is that Fox Spade is now wounded. This has no effect on his stats, but it may effect the way he dodges and moves in the future. Taking a shard of energy to the body is in no way healthy or invigorating.

Other Notes: Keep on trucking, Yamcha. This battle is far from over!
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/21/2012, 10:27 pm

Cell had seen that one of his opponents had received a pretty serious wound to the chest from his attack as he had managed to shield his master from it. Noble, but foolhardy at best. It was too bad that he hadn't managed to eradicate his main target with that, as it would seem he was planning something of an offensive. He was probably hoping to overwhelm Cell's attack with his own.

It was just too bad for him, that Cell hadn't chosen to use this attack at random. It had destructive power that rivaled what he knew was probably the humans strongest. It had been the best choice to attack with, being so oppressively powerful. He had known that even if he could not hit him with it, that it wouldn't be easily overpowered either.

He was right, of course. His perfect calculations had been as perfect as always. He watched as the boy used what he recognized as the powerful Kaio-ken technique, and he would have to make note of that. After all, the more information he had on his opponent, the better he could kill the bastard. Luckily for him, Roshi had plenty of info on him from training him.

He watched as the attacks clashed together, conflicting against each other for but a moment as if they were trying to decide what to do. They exploded over each other, filling the battle field with light at first, and smoke afterwords. As he was clouded by the smoke, he took the moment to speak. He was not using his normal creepy voice though, he was emulating Roshi's.

"You always were a sub par student Yamcha. You even failed to protect me, but do not fret...I am part of perfection now." He said. After speaking that final word, he focused his mind and took in a deep breath. After all, he would need to focus to control the fabric of time. Specifically, to stop it's motion as he anchored it in. He watched as the smoke halted it's movement completely under his gaze.

He tilted his head and body to the side, seeing back a trail of smoke and noticing his two targets. He casually floated around the smoke towards them. His feet landed on the ground with a slight 'toc' sound. He looked at Yamcha, then to Fox, then back to Yamcha. Yeah, he was going to attack Yamcha, after all he had already wounded the strange Shin next to him.

He pulled both hands back behind him. He would certainly enjoy what he was about to do. After all, his opponents face was frozen with an overconfident smirk. He would have to wipe that smirk away and replace it with an expression of pain. He began launching punch after punch towards his opponents gut and chest. He varied the attacks over his gut, hoping to damage at least one organ once all of the accumulated force hit him.

It was quite fascinating actually, the fact that time being frozen meant that none of the hard punches he was giving would hit at all until after he allowed time to move again. More so while it guaranteed them all to hit, it also made the force hit all at the same moment. Due to this, it meant that for the moment, his opponent body did not so much as move, while he was sure afterwords it would go flying away from him.

The attacks he launched at the chest were done a bit differently. He made sure that each blow connected at the same place, so as to make the force hitting that area was tripled. It would be a bit surprising if it didn't break a rib once time was unfrozen.

He also made sure that each time his fist impacted his opponent, he absorbed some energy. Slowly but surely weakening his opponent's overall ability to fight back against him with ki based attacks. During this time, he could feel his own ki raising consistently, his muscles becoming a bit denser as he started to glow somewhat.

He then pulled his right fist back, using some light telekinesis to pull rocks and debris to his fist. It gathered tightly, being molded and forced together until it formed a kind of cement. It was basically the size of an over-inflated beach ball when he was done. He aimed carefully for his opponents smug grin. He was going to love doing this most of all.

In a slow but incredibly powerful strike, he busted the giant ball of cement over his opponents face. Still, it wasn't going to be as satisfying as when he saw all of this hit at once. After all, Yamcha was still in the same stance he had been when firing the attack, though his body was no longer as tense and not expecting the sudden onslaught of kinetic force.

He then grabbed onto his opponents wrist with a vice-like grip. He then swiftly rotated his hand around it several times with quick powerful rotations. It was his hope that combining this with the other blows striking all at once would send his opponent flying backwards and to the side. He also made sure to continue gathering energy from his opponent during this.

He then backed himself up a good few yards, not wanting to be attacked right away by the Shin next to them. He released his breath as he watched the attacks take their immediate toll. He would speak after they had impacted, still using Roshi's voice.

"See, disappointing."

WC:928
Total:2056

Actions:
1. Time freeze (grants two extra actions + 35 FP)

2. Pummel (rating 2 and 5 FP) + absorption (Takes away 5% of your Ki and gives it to me.)

3. Pummel (rating 2 and 5 FP) + absorption (Takes away 5% of your Ki and gives it to me.)

4.Heavy Smash ( Rating 3 and 8 FP) + Debilitating blow (aimed at head so -20% to ki and endurance and costs an extra 8 FP) + Absorption (Takes away 5% of your Ki and gives it to me.)

5. Grapple Throw (rating 3 and 10 FP) + Absorption ( Takes away 5% of your ki and gives it to me)

Total Ki absorbed= -1290 to Yamcha's and +1290 to mine. (also another -1290 due to the debilitating blow to the head, and whatever -20% is to your endurance.)

FP gained = 71 -8% (from Manipulation) = 65

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/21/2012, 11:30 pm

As Yamcha fired his attack, he realized he didn’t put too much energy into it. Drat! I’m holding back![i] He then heard Roshi’s voice in the beast and got furious. Suddenly time froze with Yamcha still attacking in his position. The nightmarish cell came down upon him and unleashed a barrage of punches to his chest while time was frozen. Three strong shots at the same spot done twice.

Suddenly the nightmarish Cell gathered the earth in his right fist and nailed Yamcha square in the face while time was frozen, he was then thrown around like a ragdoll by the nightmarish cell..

As time stopped, Yamcha was hurt and drained of his energy. He was hurt bad, his endurance saved him but even he hasn’t felt such pain. He got to his feet and his eye caught Cell a distance away. He then got to his feet and telepathically talked to Fox.

[i] He’s somehow managed to get a good round on me, without me knowing it, all I feel is pain….
Spade responded. [i]I’m hurt too, we’re in bad shape…we gotta keep the pressure on him.[i]

Fox decides to take a short rest and retreats into his mind to calm his aching body down, his energy now all around him, soothing his physical self and allowing him to concentrate more on the match.

Now relaxed, Spade gripped his right wrist with his left hand and began to summon spiritual energy. Shortly a gold ball of energy was formed. He then controlled the ball and threw it towards where his heard Cell’s voice, the Sokidan Technique moving all around on it’s way to Cell as the Shin warrior controlled it with his mind, knowing a seeking projectile is harder to dodge, he even had it ready for if he’d fire a energy attack at the sokidan to dodge it and attack with the sokidan from another angle.

Yamcha did the same thing that the shin warrior had done before he unleashed his attack. He calmed himself down and started doing ninjitsu handsigns as he rested to heal the pain he felt in his organs and bones. As the pain finally subsided, Yamcha readied himself to the next attack.

Yamcha gathered his energy as he braced himself for another offensive. He then yelled, “Kaioken...TIMES TWENTY!!” A ruby red aura came about his body, powering up his energy and strength. Now ready to unleash his strongest attack. He rushed forward towards the direction of Cell’s voice, not carry about his current state but just wanting to take down the monstrosity.

He then thrusted his left fist forward towards cell yelling, “If I can’t who will?! Dragon Fist!!!” And as he flew towards him and extended his left fist, his shenron tattoo on his left arm began to glow and suddenly a massive gold shenron came forth, launching itself toward the Insect like Construct named Cell with alarming speed.

487 words
795 words total

Wolfbrother Yamcha’s Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Minion Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/22/2012, 4:03 am

Cell watched as the two spoke telepathically. He could hear them thanks to his own psychic abilities. Of course it was a pointless conversation. Keep the pressure up? as if these two children could do such a thing. He had hundreds of years of experience under his belt, he not only had the cells from the Roshi from his own dimension under his belt but also those from this dimension.

Largely they were the same, but enough differences to give him about another hundred years worth of experiences. Added onto that he had genes from almost a dozen other warriors crammed into him. Impudent little children, to hold themselves so highly was insulting to him. He was going to kill them for it.

In fact, he was going to kill one of them right fucking now. It seemed at least the shin was the smarter of his two opponents, that being the case he decided to kill him. Then he was going to eat his corpse in front of his 'hero'. He figured it would be quite enjoyable. Then again, murdering people for next to no reason what so ever was quite fun anyways.

He spread both arms to the side once more, deciding to hold off on using things they haven't seen yet. After all, the less they knew about his roster of ways to wipe them off the face of the Earth, the better. He began charging energy into his hands, creating two orbs of crackling ki. The attack itself was more powerful this time, thanks to all the energy he had stolen from Yamcha.

He found it to be even more enjoyable knowing he would probably kill this asshole using the energy he stole from that persons admired hero. It was, in a word humans made to regard Cell himself as perfection was getting old, awesome. He brought his hands forward and combined the two orbs into a single crackling orb of power. He glanced to the side, seeing Yamcha intent on ending him. He found it quite amusing that he thought he could do so. He also saw the Sokidan technique being used by Fox. He jumped backwards, to be sure the timing was right.

Of course, it was right. It was perfect actually, as Yamcha's attack made it first. Cell was sure, after seeing it, that it very well may have had to ability to kill him. That would require it to hit him though, and he was not such an easy target. The large eastern style dragon collided with his form just as he managed to put a barrier around himself. To be more correct, his body did it on it's own. While the area was hidden from view thanks to the smoke created from the large explosion, the Sokidan was not losing it's target that easily. Neither was Cell.

Once the smoke cleared, it could be seen that his blue shield was just starting to fall from blocking the incredibly powerful attack. The abomination had taken some damage though, burns and cuts on his chest indicating that. However, it would be worth it as his attack finally fired. It burned through the air as the sky looked darker from it's shine. The smoke that was left around him from the attack was blown into the wind.

The Sokidan that had been launched at him was easily devoured by this massive attack. It's girth was comparable to that of an oil tanker. To dodge this, especially while hurt as his target was, would be quite the feat. His body also activated several back-ups that re-invigorated him to help ease the burden of this massive attack. If it managed to land a hit, Cell could not see his target survive. Instantaneous Death.

WC:627
Total: 2683

Actions:
1. Perfect Defense ( Taking rating 2 damage and 18 FP)
2&3. Final Flash ( Very hard to Dodge, 65 FP = 11306 Ki for this attack. Rating advantage causes it to overwhelm his opponents attack, adding its force to it as well)
Also using the instants of Second Wind and Energy Reserves to -50FP total
FP: 83-8%=76-50FP=26

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/22/2012, 5:17 am

Yamcha looked in horror as the nightmarish cell stood ready for the attack, a blue barrier coming about his body to save him from the massive dragon fist that he launched. Dust, dirt and smoke kicked up everywhere, then his scouter beeped, alerting him to the energy attack that Cell was charging. Woah…Fox watch it! He yelled to the shin warrior telepathically, but it was too late. He decided to swallow a senzu bean, seeing as he wasn’t the target

Cell discharged a final flash which ate the sokidan attack and was rushing on it’s way towards Spade. The human warrior could only watch in horror as the massive attack ripped towards his Shin cohort. His anger rose, his emotions became hard to control. His strength began to grow as the steam would flow off his skin. His skin would glow with a pinkish hue as his power would rise, alongside his anger.

The Shin had no defense against this monsterous attack and quickly put up his arms and began to block. As the attack passed over him, his clothes began to rip away; his flesh began to burst open, blood pouring everywhere. A massive explosion was heard from the area where the Shin Warrior blocked the final flash and death seemed certain. Yamcha… The shin spoke as he was dying. Don’t let Roshi and my death be in vain, defeat him!!! And with that, the shin was thrown a good distance from the explosion; wounded dangerously and lying in a pool of blood which poured out of his deep cuts while he slipped in and out of conscienceness.

Yamcha was pissed. He then braced himself and used the technique kaioken once more at the same level he used previous which was twenty times, a ruby red aura coming about his body as well as a pinkish hue coming of his chest and arms. He then completely lost it, his rage getting the best of him as he started to get angry.

The Human warrior then roared, a flaming aura coming about his body as he shot forward towards cell at a alarming and very high speed, having enough of this sick and sadistic mad creatures outclassing him; Fire now about his body as he got close and shot his left arm once more towards cell as he was right in front of him by one and a half feet as he closed the gap between them distance wise pretty damn quick.

His left shenron tattoo glowed red as he was taking his swing and a massive red shenron, much bigger then the last shenron he launched at cell earlier was now heading towards the biological construct, at such a close distance. Yamcha had an idea about his barrier and hypothesized that he coulden’t summon it again. He also hypothesized that at the current speed he was moving at, Time Freeze would be impossible, he would either freeze time when he was coming before the attack or when the attack touched him, which would be too late.

All Yamcha thought about was Roshi and Fox and how careless he had been as of late and who was paying the price. Hopefully this attack was strong enough to put the freak show out of his misery.

504 words
1299 words total

Yamcha's Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/23/2012, 2:59 am

Cell made a 'tsk' sound as he noticed he hadn't killed the Shin. It was annoying, and he was tired of being annoyed. Still, at least that was one more target out of his way. He turned to see Yamcha raging towards him with what was clearly lethal intent in both is eyes and his left arm.

Even the abomination known as Cell took an involuntary step backwards as he felt the immense killing intent and, more importantly, the extreme amounts of power leaking off of the soon-to-be launched attack. It was obvious, but even more powerful than before. To make it worse Yamcha himself was moving more quickly thanks to his rage-fueled body.

He didn't even have time to take in a breath, and his body couldn't produce the near-invincible shield he had erected before. Hell he hardly had time to blink, not that he did, but if he had needed to it wouldn't have finished that action. This attack was going to hit him, and it was going to hurt.

Actually, it was going to do more than just hurt. A red-hued Chinese dragon erupted from his fist, easily being as thick as Yamcha was tall. A massive roar deafening his ears as the dragon came at him. In fact, he was sure it probably deafened the ears of anything withing a quarter mile. Red flames adorning Yamcha's body had spread to the dragon, making it appear with the red hue as if it was made from the very wrath of hell itself.

The entire top half of Cell's body was blown away without even the slightest bit of resistance. The Creation of Gero had not even had the time to form a block. Though in all honest it would not have mattered, the attack had hit with such ferocity and heat that it had melted through his carapace, flesh, and bones. It hadn't even actually touched him, the heat it was giving off an inch from itself was more than enough. This demonstrated without a doubt why the monstrosity had decided to consume Yamcha before coming to this battle. While it was close, it was not enough to achieve the young humans goal however, it was not enough to kill the terrorizing monster. Even if it was just barely living, he would live.

The lower Torso of Cell hit the ground limply about one hundred yards from the smoldering crater that had been left by his own Final Flash attack. A pool of green acidic blood formed quickly even as the healing process had already begun. A moment after the pool had formed it had sunken downward a bit into the ground. His blood was like concentrated battery acid.

He sometimes wondered musingly if it wasn't due to all of his total hate being compressed. Right now thoughts like that where impossible though. After all, his brain had been destroyed as well. If he had still had his perfect form, his body could easily have kept fighting with just his legs. As it stood however, he was not in that form. However, he had evolved past one thing, and that was needing a central core to re-build himself.

Originally he had required that his main 'cell' had remained intact based upon his healing being derived from the Namekians, even if it had been improved. Now his body would turn any undamaged cell into such a core. So even though his chest, which was housing said cell at the time was destroyed, another cell inside his tail had taken over the job and migrated to his pelvic area. Within moments his body had repaired up to his upper torso and shoulders. It was not a pretty sight to see internal organs, bones and muscle writing and twisting as the spontaneously and rapidly regenerating cells produced more of themselves. Each one starting out as a stem cell and turning itself into the next needed piece.

Once he was re-made up to his shoulders, the healing pace took a dramatic turn upwards. He was already healing at a rate that was far beyond the words 'super human' could describe, this was a new level. Two arms suddenly erupted from the stumps that had been left, and then a brand new head exploded from the neck. He then let out a cackling laugh as he mocked the 'wolf brother.'

"That was unexpected Yamcha! You truly are strong, but you do not have what it takes to kill me. Not yet, but I certainly have what it takes to end you. I will eat you and use all of this power you have gained. I will incorporate it into my perfection and then...I'm going to use it to Kill every fucking thing on this miserable little rock!" He said once his laughter was done. He himself was more than tired of fucking around. This battle was about to come to a close, and with it, Yamcha's life.

WC:831
WC Total:3514

Actions:
1. Rest( -10 FP) Sensu Bean ( -50 FP and leaves me with a moderate wound)
2. Rest (-10 FP)
3. Rest (-10 FP)

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/23/2012, 5:23 am

Yamcha the mixed martial artist, also known as the wolf druid due to his mastery of his savage spiritual energy has now made himself known to the nightmarish biological construct of the red ribbon army as the resident super power in his path for perfection.
As he launched the stronger then usual shenron from his left fist as he used his rage, the otherworld technique learned from king kai called kaioken, the druid technique called Flaming Aura and his magnificent technique he earned called Power House in conjuction with the strong Jin Technique Dragon Fist; the human’s hypothesis was right. Cell coulden’t summon his barrier nor could he stop time to save himself.

Afterwards, he shot down to the ground fourteen feet from where Cell was going to land; taking out his magic elixir and drinking the contents as he landed on the ground. Now the human warrior while standing, began to rest his weary body which was reaching his limit, using his earned ability respite to regain his composure.

As he was resting, he thought to himself how he became a hero to the planet earth and all the training it took, all the sweat and strain he suffered to become the man he became today. He wondered why he even cared about the earth and what caused him to make the life change and as he thought about it, only one name came to mind…Bulma

*** Flashback ***

Yamcha the wolf bandit stood on a mountain with Puar the shape shifting blue cat, looking through binoculars as he looked for a traveler to rob. He had a handsome collection of Dyno Caps and Zenni from his past thefts but he wanted more. He wanted it all! Puar was sweating and getting tired from the desert’s heat as he was maintaining the form of the binoculars Yamcha was using. Suddenly the shapeshifter’s voice spoke with worry as he asked his comrade in theft, “Yamcha, do you think anyone will come to the desert? Today has been a bit slow, I haven’t seen…wait! Look!”

Yamcha then looked through the binoculars and sees a little kid and a young girl walking in the heat. Yamcha then spotted his prize, the pole on his back…it looked familiar like the one in legends that could extend by it’s user’s command. The girl he saw made him blush somewhat.

*** Flashback Over, now telepathically dealng with Spade ***

Suddenly Yamcha is in his inner world with Spade Fox looking at him. You can’t give up, even when it looks bad; never give up. Yamcha looked straight at the Shin of the Demon King and spoke briefly. I gave it my best and now he’s nearly fresh, your dying on the ground and Roshi is inside that creature.

The Shin of the Demon King then smiled. Could be worst Wolf Druid, you could be in pieces. The enemy has to rest now, you are also resting. Yamcha sensed out the energy of his partner while he concentrated on calming himself down. I’m not dead yet, you can still save me, just defeat this monstrosity first, stratagise a way to beat him while your in this inner world.

Uuing the inner realm he was in, he perfectly planned his next attack. The body of cell, resting as well as got as the final stretch came about. Yamcha’s body still resting form of the powerful techniques he used, he looked right in Cell’s direction grinning. He knew what he would have to do to win, but he didn’t want to. This was taking too long, his minion was missing in action in this fight but Yamcha was still in it.

Yamcha began to calm himself down, his tiredness slowly passing from the sudden break of combat and the fact that Cell was topless on the ground in a pool of his own blood. He saw a chance to attack but didn’t want to waste it. The most important this was to replenish as much stamina as possible. He focused his spiritual energy, a blue aura about his body as the 2nd phase of respite was finished.

The human warrior started doing ninjitsu hand signs as he rested at the respected distance away from cell while on his feet. The time it took to rest was paramount, there was no way he’d get another break in a battle like this!

It was the Mixed Martial Artist Yamcha of the turtle school and protector of earth Vs. Cell the biological android, the most vile and unclean, the parasite of the universe. Soon sweat stopped pouring from Yaamcha’s Bodyd, for in the last little while his arms, chest and face were sweating, using the dragon fist along with a taxi load of techniques really taxed his constitution. His final phase of respite complete

As Cell fully recovered, Yamcha felt that resting would be pointless now. The mixed martial artist’s right hand gripped a blue wrapped hilt and drew it out of the scabbard .

“You should know, I don’t usually draw my sword on unarmed people but you are pushing me to do so. You will go down and roshi’s powers and memories will stop being dishonored by the vile and wickedness that you represent!”

Now not just watching Cell with his eyes, he turns to face the nightmarish creature, both hands on the hilt in front of him with the blade of the samurai sword raised towards the beast he then suppressed his power to seventy percent of his true power.

926 words
2225 words total

Yamcha’s Battle Tracker

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/23/2012, 10:27 pm

Cell didn't give Yamcha a second thought when he drew his sword. After all, what was a sword to a creature such as himself? It could not kill him, not unless he was able to slice each and every single cell. He somehow doubted that was a possibility. None-the-less he decided he would err just slightly on the side of caution. Of course this was not the normal side of caution a normal person had. He decided he would kill him the way he had intended do originally. Overwhelming amounts of force.

He slung his hand to the side, leaving behind a line of white energy. It stayed exactly where it was formed as Cell burst into the sky once more. Once he was above his target, he placed both hands to each side. He didn't like being repetitious, but he did like killing impudent little fools. Yamcha happened to be such a person, and that meant he was currently going to be on the receiving end of his wrath. Unluckily for him, the Bio-android had a lot of wrath to dish out.

Cell held both arms in front of him as he began gathering energy for a massive attack. He had yet to use this, but he knew it had enough power to do the job. Few attacks had such explosive potential, even though it was less powerful that his Final Flash. He needed to use something that was not quite so costly, as he was straining. He was having to maintain the Lightning Shower that had yet to be launched. It didn't help that he was having to form a completely different attack that was also more taxing and destructive in nature. It was important to balance these two attacks however. If he did not do this correctly, then one could be launched prematurely or fade out completely.

If he wasn't as perfect as he was, this would be next to impossible. The completion was at hand however, and literally in his hands as well. A large orb of energy had formed between his palms. Small bolts of electricity surged around cell as he struggled to keep it in line. It would be a pretty bad thing if his own attack exploded over him and took away both of his arms. The attack in front of him looked a bit odd as it had a dark ring of energy surrounding it, with a ring of light inside of that. Finally, in the very center, was an orb of condensed dark-colored energy. If he could smile, he would have been at that moment.

Because it was at that moment, that he released his hold on the searing lances of energy. They broke away from one another and surged towards the Martial Artist below him. They cut through the air, glowing with heat and energy. Each was sharp enough and being driven with enough force to cut through a foot of solid bedrock. Yamcha himself did not have the resistance of bedrock. Even if he had trained his endurance more than anything else, he would not have the pure resistance of a simple rock.

Once the shards were sweeping across the battlefield, he took aim directly downwards words the hopefully soon-to-be-dead man. If he wanted to even try to take Cell out here, he would probably have to sacrifice his life to do so. The Green Abomination did not put it past him, but he had more confidence in his own ability to survive than that. Over-confidence? Maybe, but that had yet to be seen.

The dark sphere of energy the rocketed forward. It didn't have the overwhelming size of Final Flash, but it did have something similar. Once it made contact with the ground or Yamcha himself, it would explode. The explosion would be absolutely massive. All life on the ground within half a mile would be incinerated the moment it was detonated. The hurricane force winds to follow would kill energy more. It had to be a terrifying thing to be on the receiving end of. Cell wouldn't know, as he was too buys reveling in the pleasure of using overwhelming energy to kill something. He now understood more of why Broly did what he did the way he did it. It was almost addicting, though not as much as killing with your bare hands. Still, it would be something Cell had decided to indulge in now and again. Now being a great example.

WC: 746
Total: 4260

Actions:
Instant: Haste
1&2: Lightning Shower (Rating 5 and 58 FP = 10826 KI for this attack) Very Hard to Block

3&4: Electro Eclipse Bomb ( rating 5 and 54 FP = 10552)

FP Gain: 103
Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/23/2012, 11:53 pm

Yamcha looked at the nightmarish biological construct known as Cell and was really pissed off. He knew that the monsterous creature was getting close to his limit and was getting desperate to destroy the human warrior.

Suddenly his scouter went off, alerting him to a sudden spike of energy coming from Cell. Shit, another attack, but I’m ready to deal with it…[i] He thought to himself as he watched the freak of nature perform the same move he preformed last time, seeing his fingers move in the air as energy was being formed all around both Cell and Yamcha.

Suddenly the energy took shape as shards and shot down towards the landscape where Yamcha was, fourteen feet from cell.

Not worries, remembering his training and all that he was taught from Roshi, King Kai and Kami; he readied himself for the first assault.

As the shards came down, he used ki control to unsuppress himself to full power and used his technique that he developed after watching Mr. Popo’s movements on the lookout as he fought him that was called enhanced movements to give him the speed he needed at this present time to survive. Since this was a life or death battle and his minion Spade Fox’s life was on the line.

Now using Enhanced movements, he began to move with skill and speed; not even leaving vibrations in the air. The first shard of energy came down and he darted to the left. The second shard came down to where he was going to evade and he rolled forward, narrowly missing it. Another came down and he shot to the right from the forward roll, the ground barely touching him when the shard came down and nailed the spot where Yamcha evaded from. Suddenly 3 shards came down together to hit Yamcha as he was evading right, the human warrior moving forward, the dirt of the ground sprinkling in the air, not even touching his King Kai Training Gi.

The last few shards rushed down in different areas around the areas where Yamcha was going to evade when he was rushing forward. Knowing that he couldn’t evade this well placed attack, he used yet another technique to aid him. The shards crashed down and hit Yamcha’s afterimage as he was now a good distance away, the lightning shower over.

The human warrior may have been out of the frying pan but he was now in the fire. Because now a new attack that he never seen before was being launched. His scouter beeped to show him the energy spike of the attack being formed by Cell and Yamcha was just fucking screaming in his mind. [i]What is this man?! Jesus?!

As he looked up, an eclipse bomb was launched from Cell towards the area where Yamcha was on the ground. This was going to hurt a lot…he couldn’t evade or block this attack, and it felt strong so all he could do was yell. “You may have the ability to use high level attacks such as this! But it will take more then that to defeat Wolfbrother Yamcha, the Defender of Earth!!” He then suppressed himself to eighty percent of his full power and got ready.

The eclipse ball came down and Yamcha roared. “Bring it!!” It hit the ground and a massive explosion was heard. Dirt, smoke and dust kicked up throughout the battle field and Yamcha was thrown into the air from the attack, he was hurt but he was close to cell. Now holding onto his samurai sword with his left hand clutching the hilt, he then sped up towards Cell, clenching his right hand on his hilt with his left hand; blood pouring from his arms and face as well as a few cuts and bruises on his chest from the last attack. But that wasn't the worst of it, Yamcha was having trouble breathing, his heart was beating irregularly, his organs felt like they were going to shut down and his legs..HIS LEGS! HE COULDN'T FEEL HIS LEGS!!

His King Kai Training Gi was soaked with blood, and blood was dripping off him, also his hair seemed to have blood in it. More wounds, lots of them, more then he'd like to count. It looked like he'd have to end this soon or else he would be dead shortly. His breaths felt shorter and shorter. At best with his disipline, he could fly but even that was getting overtaxing. He had to do something, he had to try to stop Cell now! Not just for his minion and for Roshi but for his own self...his eyes were starting to see spots around Cell. Things started to look bad for the human warrior.

. As he got close enough to him, he then attempted to slice him across his torso from the left, but on a rising diagonal, spinning while he did it. While spinning and slicing upwards, he came back around, attempting to slice downwards from Cell’s left shoulder blade, to his right kidney side of his torso. After which, he then shot backwards, his samurai sword up and ready for another assault, using the focus he learned from Korin to keep going even though he was in so much pain and losing blood from his wounds he received from the eclipse bomb.

890 words
3115 words total

Yamcha’s battle tracker

Spoiler:

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/24/2012, 2:52 am

Cell looked at his opponent, his legs dangling limply under him. Honestly, he was incredibly surprised by what he saw. Yamcha had somehow managed to live that bomb. He wasn't surprised by him dodging his lightning shower, it had basically been intended as a distraction anyways. This guy had endurance, he'd give him that. Then again that endurance would soon be Cells. The abominations body was getting tired, but that didn't mean he was any less deadly.

Yamcha came towards him, legs flopping uselessly behind him. He could tell the bones were not shattered so that must have meant spinal damage. Going by how he was bleeding and sweating, he was probably about to go into shock from blood loss. On top of that his eyes were not focused on him, so he was about to slip into unconsciousness. The guy was basically dead in the air besides his beating heart. Cell would be sure to stop that for him.

Cell took in a deep breath as he forced time to halt once more. He was having to draw energy from a final reserve he held in his body. After this, it was spent and even with it he could feel the fatigue toxins finally building and slowing him down. It was such a strange feeling for him, to be tired. Even when taxing himself heavily he normally had plenty of people around to just eat and replenish himself with. That was not the case with this scenario. He would be eating soon though, as he stared at his next meal for a moment.

His opponent was heavily wounded. He doubted he could take any more damage and still live. Hell a strong wind would probably make him whistle from the holes, then kill him. He floated over to him, drawing his right fist back. Taking careful aim and once again using his telekinetic powers to draw rocks to his fist. This time however, he made them much denser and compact. Still, it was easy the size of a volleyball. He took careful aim for his opponents chest. He was going to stop his heart with this one punch if he at all could.

Just to be sure though, he gripped his opponents jaw and the back of his head in his clawed hands. He put a powerful amount of sudden force into each, as if he was trying to snap his neck. Of course, because time was still frozen, it would not apply until he exhaled. Which he did after taking a few steps behind him, waiting to see the damage.

WC: 432
Total: 4260

Actions:
1. Time Stop (35 FP) (dodge and +1 action)
2. rest( -10 FP)
3. Heavy Smash @ heart (Rating 3 - 8 FP)
4. Neck-snap (grapple, Rating 3, 10 FP)
Total FP Gain: 43-8 % = 40

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 6/24/2012, 1:21 pm

Yamcha, wasn’t expecting to survive this fight. He wasn’t sad or disappointed though, he gave it his all. Sadly, it wasn’t enough, as Yamcha came to slice Cell with his sword, time seemed to freeze once more.

A heavy smashing blow was launched to his heart, his chest feeling weak from the Eclipse Bomb earlier; his upper body feeling like it’s about to snap.

As well as hand’s going about yamcha’s neck, wrapping around his throat and within moments, a –snap- was heard and felt by the human warrior

As time resumed, Yamcha felt the bones in his chest collapse from a heavy smashing blow that happened when cell froze time, as well as his neck broken completely…the human warrior falling to the ground, landing on his back with his arms twitching, his head facing his right shoulder as he was now defenseless as a newborn baby.

With a broken chest and snapped neck, it was now painfully evident to Yamcha that this would be the end of his life… everything now turning black as his mind shut down. Tears cane out of his eyes as he cried, his only reaction to what happened.

He felt sorry for all those he was fighting for…he then spoke to Roshi in Cell. “Looks like we’re going to be together now eh Roshi, I hope it’s not cramped in there…” Yamcha then coughed up blood and passed out, his all against cell not enough \

FIN

244 words
3359 words total

-Now Dead-

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/24/2012, 2:48 pm

Cell floated towards the ground, looking at Yamcha with emotionless eyes. He had sated his hatred for the moment. He did not feel pity, this creature had brought this upon himself and more so Cell saw what he was doing as a sort of gift. True, it involved death but it also was a step to creating perfection. To him, all life forms should strive for that. Of course, Death itself might be a gift if one considers how horribly wrecked Yamcha's body had become.

He picked him up by the collar of his gi, his head lolling back as it made small creaking and snapping sounds. Cell hadn't just broken his neck, he had shattered it. The needle-point on his tail opened wide as it loomed under his meal. He took a moment to observe the damage he had done. The Electro Eclipse Bomb was truly worthy of being in his arsenal. The other attacks he had been using had proven track records, this one was new. Still, as one looked around it was obvious it's potential. A few minutes ago, the area had still been a beautiful meadow hidden away from the world. Now, helicopters where incoming to find out the source of the explosion. The bomb had gone off and mimicked the power of a nuclear warhead. He considered it better, however, as the area was not irradiated and incapable of supporting life for years. It was just a point of interest for him, he really didn't give a damn about life growing here again. He lowered him inside slowly. His tail expanded in a painful looking manner though he felt nothing from it. The powerful anesthetics inside his tail would be wasted on his corpse, but that wasn't a big deal to him.

Every foot or so, the tail would contract heavily. This destroyed the bones, breaking them until they were more mush than splinters. The muscle and flesh being ripped and torn from the crushing force. First it was his feet and lower legs, then his thighs. The thighs made a crunch that was louder than when he had broken Yamcha's neck. His tail had even struggled against the powerful defenses of the femur bone for a moment. Soon the pelvic bone followed with another sickening crack.

Before long, he had let go of the collar and let his meal fall in slowly as it was being twisted and crushed. Once it was all finished and he had cleaned his plate. His bodies muscles bulged. His brain surged with new information, techniques, attacks, everything. It took a moment to suppress the 'soul' of Yamcha that fought for control. He was experienced in this however, and subjugated it quickly.

His muscles soon went back to normal size as the power and genes of Yamcha were absorbed fully. He turned to the shin that lay unconscious on the the ground. He walking over menacingly, picking up the being and speaking into it's mind.

"I'm not going to eat you, I'm not even going to kill you. You're lucky that Yamcha had such a large base of power, otherwise I would not be so full. When you've grown and gotten even stronger...I will hunt you, and I will eat you then" He said before letting the body fall to the ground limply. He turned and walked towards the mansion. He had a new head to place in the fire.

WC: 574
Total WC:4834

Actions:
1&2: fully absorb Yamcha
3. Be a dick.
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 6/24/2012, 4:34 pm

Cell is victorious, Yamcha is dead.
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down