Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos]

3 posters

Go down

A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos] Empty A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos]

Post by Ruurik 7/24/2012, 6:06 pm

The sun was beginning to set over West City, the city was winding down. Parents were putting children to bed, some adults were winding down after a long day of work or running errands, some of the younger adults were even getting read to go party. Most of these people had pleasant days, nothing more then normal every day stresses to complain about. Others were not so lucky, like the woman with a ripped blouse and smeared eyeliner filing a report about an attempted mugging while raving about a demon. Three roughed up men who were bound laying in a pile on the sidewalk, currently getting picked up by the police, the men would likely be charged with an attempted mugging when they reached the police station. Those who had it worse though couldn't complain about their loss. For they were a pile of dead bodies in a warehouse near the city center, all bearing the same spider tattoo on their right forearm.

Above it all Zanza flew over the city lost in thought. Zanza was soaked in blood, having been involved with the massacre of the Spideros gang in the warehouse. Zanza actually had a hand in much of the suffering that happened today, for he was the one who roughed up the men and frightened the woman. Zanza's thoughts were not on the suffering in the city below him. Zanza's thoughts were instead on food, yes delicious food. Swimming through Zanza's mind was the image of a freshly cooked boneless chicken breast smothered in gravy with tiny bits of mushroom floating in it, on a side plate a hearty helping of white rice and a plate of steaming vegetables. Zanza's stomach growled at the thought, most of these humans were rather weak but they sure knew how to cook. Maybe that's why they were so soft, they were too busy eating their delicious food to bother becoming strong.

"Hmmm I should probably go get cleaned up before I go get food though", Zanza said simply to himself, he'd started talking to himself with a surprising frequency lately, he really wasn't used to not having someone to talk to. Zanza wasn't really thinking about the fact that the people below him might find it strange to see him soaring to through sky. Especially since he was dripping blood down on many of the citizens. It would be exceptionally easy to follow Zanza, even from the ground, for he was flying rather aimlessly without any real sense of urgency. Zanza descended into one of the cities parks, spotting a small pond in the center of it. Landing next to the pond Zanza began scrubbing the blood of his hands and face, even taking the time to clean his swords as he sat.

WC: 462

Last edited by Zanza on 7/25/2012, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruurik
Ruurik
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 31
Race: Xeno

Back to top Go down

A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos] Empty Re: A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos]

Post by Alberdyne 7/24/2012, 6:47 pm

Meanwhile-

Sometime had passed since Al had undergone training under Master Kami. Encountering The Pagan entity calling herself Cosmos, Al had finally found a cause to fight for. That's what he did now a majority of the time. He spoke to Cosmos in deep meditation. He was preparing to make a big move. Al, The Adopted Son of Earth, looked at Cosmos as she spoke to him. She had revealed something in Al that he had never knew he had. After claiming his destiny, and becoming The Champion he was meant to become, Al had work to do. The Light filled The Warrior, and Cosmos's words were spoken in the bed-chamber as he sat quietly on top of it. Cosmos was telling him about her Warriors, and The Warriors of Chaos. Al listened carefully as she revealed what was to become Al's next mission. When Cosmos spoke, there was a conviction in her voice. She knew the things that had to be done in order to save The Earth. The Earth needed Champions of Light. Al watched Cosmos carefully, even though his eyes were closed, he could still see her plain as day. Al finally opened his eyes once Cosmos had told him what he needed to do.

"So." Al said. "Paladins, what are they exactly?"

"My Champions." Cosmos said. "They obey the tenants of The Light. And preserve the balance that Chaos's Warriors would seek to usurp." Cosmos looked away for a moment as if her thoughts were somewhere else. "Al." She said. "A darkness approaches West City. You must not let more innocent lives be lost to The War. You must protect The Innocent."

"Protect The Innocent..." Al repeated out loud. He decided that he rather liked the idea. He was a Hero already and had fought many battles to get where he was at. "All right Cosmos. I accept."

"Then you'll do it?" Cosmos said, and smiled for the first time in a long time.

"Aye." Al said. "I suppose this cause is as good as any to fight for." Al said. "It's a place to start. I just ask one thing..." He said.

"What is that, Al?" Cosmos asked.

"How will I be able to know Warriors of Light from Warriors of Dark?" Al had gotten dressed, he'd been naked up until that point.

Cosmos walked over towards Al and tapped the triangle-like symbol on his forehead.

A light shone brightly from within, and Al blinked.

"Oh..." Al said. "So you wish for me to gather Champions?"

"Yes. Al. They will become a new generation of Knights Templar." Cosmos nodded. "You must gather together Champions to fight Chaos's Warriors." Cosmos then spoke again. "The one that is arriving could be a potential new recruit if you plead your case to him."

"I will try." Al said. He wasn't entirely comfortable being a leader, but hell, he had finally found a purpose. "Cosmos. You are safe here and welcome to stay as long as you like. This will become the new Order's Sanctuary." Al said.

"Very well." Cosmos said. "I shall bless The Champions as you find them."

Standing outside of Cormyr Grounds, Al looked at his newly purchased mansion and smiled at it. Then, he activated a Powered Flight, and headed towards West City before the local authorities were alerted to The Dark Warrior. Al flew fast, and soon found himself upon a strange sitting by a pool. The park was called Jenosh Grounds, and Al had oft visited it when he needed to unwind. Without knowing it, Cosmos had sent Al on a series of events that would forever alter his destiny. Al suddenly detected a tremendous power cause of his Ki Sense ability. Looking down at the source, what he saw troubled him. It's a Demon... Al thought. People all around him were keeping their distance whispering quietly. Al knew they were scared. As Al drew closer he could see that the fellow was covered in fresh blood, and cleaning up a bladed weapon. Al landed. He then walked over towards Zanza, keeping a respectful distance.

"That's a lot of blood you have on you..." Al suddenly smelled the air. It was sharp, death was sharp. "It's new death too." Al concluded. "What are you doing here?" Al asked The Demon Warrior. He was being very careful of the words he chose. He knew a public confrontation would be bad news for Warriors at large. Especially in West City. Al used Ki Sense again, but this time not on Zanza. Instead, he was sensing for what he knew would be arriving soon. Police Enforcement. The idiots. Yup. They are here already, waiting outside of striking range. Al knew there wasn't much time. He remembered what Cosmos had said. "Hey. This place is not safe for you." Al suddenly found himself saying. "Your presence has drawn those who would hunt us from hiding. We both should get out of here before things get serious." Al offered. "Would you like to come with me somewhere else where we can talk?" Al judged that The Demon was a Warrior. He did not want anymore Humes dying if he could put a stop to it...

Alberdyne Word Count=871
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos] Empty Re: A Bloody Misunderstanding (Zanza V.S. Alberdyne) [Ref: Khaos]

Post by Ruurik 7/25/2012, 6:02 pm

Zanza was lost in the simple task of cleaning, focusing on the cold water on his skin. No thought was given to the frightened humans in the park or the fact that police men approaching. Zanza found it easier to forget that which he missed this way, focusing on little things and letting those instead consume your thoughts. Sure it made Zanza a little less aware but it help ease the pain and sense of loss that still consumed his heart. Knowing that he would likely never see Banren or Midura again, Zanza knew they weren't really lost to him, they were well beyond his reach though and they might as well be lost to him. They often consumed his thoughts but now Zanza was forcing himself to focus on what he was doing and the prospect of a nice hot meal.

Zanza had already finished cleaning one blade, laying it across his lap and began cleaning the other when he vaguely heard a voice behind him. Zanza didn't recognize the voice, Zanza looked over his shoulder at the speaker, didn't look familiar either. For the most part the speaker looked like one of the many dark-skinned humans Zanza had seen, he appeared to have many strange tattoo's and a rather odd hairstyle but for the most part relatively normal. Sensing the power level though Zanza could tell this was no normal human this person didn't smell human either. It was a new smell, not demon, not shin-jin, not saiyan and definately not human.

"Yes the humans tend to bleed quite a bit when cut open, as do most", Zanza stated a tone of nonchalance about it. Zanza noticed the symbol for a Kai on the person's chest, Zanza's eyes narrowed. Zanza didn't like kaioshin, they were meddlesome and always thought they knew best. If they did truly know best then they would have just killed the makaioshin instead of making demon realm suffer their evil. This being didn't smell like a kaioshin though and definitely didn't look like a kaioshin. Zanza had heard that some of the mid-level kaioshin took students from those they deemed worthy among the dead, Zanza hadn't thought it was true but it was the only explanation other then this stranger worshiping the kaioshin.

Now that Zanza wasn't focused on his task though he began to sense the approach of a good deal of humans. Zanza held no fear though, these humans were weak Zanza seriously doubted any of them could injure him. Zanza brow quirked slightly when the stranger asked him why he was here, it was obvious why he was here, he was cleaning. Unless the stranger was speaking in a broader sense as in what was a demon doing on earth. Either way Zanza wouldn't bother answering such a ridiculous question. Zanza almost laughed when the stranger tried to warn him of approaching danger.

"You and I both know those humans can do little to harm the likes of us. The only being that could pose a threat to me here is you. I have no quarrel with these humans though so I will acquiescence to your request, for now", Zanza responded to the stranger's claims, doing little to hide the implications in his words. Zanza stood up taking a sword in each hand, he turned to face the stranger.

"So where are we going, or are you planning for us to have it out right here?" Zanza cracked his brow at the stranger with the ending of his question, figuring that was what this person had planned. Zanza was ready to either follow or engage this stranger whichever was necessary. Zanza would not hold back like he had against the young saiyan boy and he would not allow himself to suffer the same humiliating defeat he had at Khaos's hands.

WC: 639
TWC: 1101
Ruurik
Ruurik
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/26/2012, 3:43 pm

He's direct. He's definitely no Hume. They could learn a thing or two from this guy...

Al could feel the presences of armed soldiers surrounding the park. They weren't going to directly attack though. Al knew they needed a reason to approach the two Warriors before they could get arrested. Al saw Zanza move into a combat stance and he clapped without meaning to.

"You're either very brave or very foolish." Al said. "I hope the first one of those." Al then drew his own weapon. I suppose here is as a good a place as any! Then, he readied a basic stance. Very loose and relaxed. His eyes were locked on the form of Zanza. "I was gonna have us simply battle at my place..." Al said. "But I need to measure your worth before taking you there." Al turned and looked away from Zanza for a moment, listening. He could hear locale law enforcement vehicles parked outside of the grounds but well within the perimeter. He knew what that meant. "You are wrong on one account though." Al said. "The Humes have grown strong as Warriors like we have. And they utilize tricks that can make our lives very miserable." As if to illustrate his point, The Humes launched their first wave attacks. Al watched as a canister bounced in their general direction, giving off a cloud of whatever crap was in it. Al smiled. Capsule design. Harley must be there somewhere...out there... Al thought and then turned to look at Zanza. "The game begins."

The cloud of crap swelled into the air giving off an intensely horrible smell.

Al had smelled worse on Kanassa though and had impressive Endurance. He simply stood there as tendrils of the clouds swelled upwards from the canister to attempt to harm them both. Harley knows I am here... Al thought to himself. She must've ordered this attack herself. I don't have my mask on. Al smiled as he looked at Zanza, narrowing his eyes. A breeze came in from The West, carrying the awful smelling crap with it. Al looked towards the general direction where the first canister had been fired from. Judging from what he knew of Capsule procedure, he expected there to be more canisters being fired into the air at them relatively soon. "The stakes have been raised." Al said. Then, he pointed his sword towards Zanza. "Now then, Warrior." Al said. "The Gates of Ayenee await us both." Al was deadly serious as he spoke. He knew that The Hume forces would descend upon them both without hesitation. Like a cloud of locusts The Humes were. "Show me the strength that your kind are known for!" Al yelled as he continued to hold his sword in that strange combat position. The tip of the blade was pointed directly at Zanza. Al stood completely upright, but Zanza was considerably taller than he. In fact, Zanza had a remarkable height compared to Al.

Al continued to watch Zanza very carefully when a second canister was fired off in their general direction.

Harley. Al thought to himself. Damn you...war profiteer...

Alberdyne Word Count=536
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=1,407
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruurik 7/26/2012, 6:00 pm

Zanza knew the humans were coming but didn't know the tricks they had up their sleeves, like this stranger obviously did. Zanza listened as the stranger spoke of having Zanza prove his worth. Zanza sneered he had nothing to prove to this stranger, however he did seem intent in standing in Zanza's way. A strange canister thumped to the ground not far from Zanza and began spewing some strange gas, it smelled awful but it hadn't quite reached Zanza yet. Another canister thumped to the ground at Zanza's feet, he stepped on it then rolled it backwards into the pond preventing the gas from effecting their battlefield.

On the outskirts of the park Zanza could see movement as the police slowly began making their way forward, weapons raised. Zanza's eyes flared momentarily, almost as if in warning, when suddenly two beams of energy leaped from his eyes. The hit the ground near one of the policemen, Zanza sustained the beams for a short time sweeping them in front of most of the charging policemen, the beams glazed over the area where the stranger had been standing, it could harm the warrior but Zanza doubted he'd stood there and let the beams touch him. Zanza made sure to hit the canister emitting the gas too, causing it to explode and spew all of it's foul gas at once, which quickly dissapated into the air.

"This battle is of no consequence to you Humans. I am not a threat to you unless you choose to make me so. Your options are simple. Stand down and do not interfere or die. This is you only warning" Zanza yelled loud enough to be heard throughout the block and on some of the surrounding blocks. Zanza's voice wasn't filled with anger or malice, his tone was obvious that this was no idle threat he meant business here. Zanza had no problem killing the humans, he just simply didn't see the need for it. Sure it'd be easy to kill them but their deaths would make him seem a villain, which would bring other misguided fools to attack him for some sense of justice. It wasn't worth the trouble in the long run, might as well take the little extra effort now, to prevent a lot of unnecessary battle later.

"Now where were we? Oh yes somewhere around here", Zanza said simply before rushing forward at the stranger. Zanza closed the distance in hardly any time at all, stabbing forward at the stranger's left shoulder with the blade in Zanza's left hand. This however wasn't real, it was merely an illusion, a rather convincing illusion but an illusion none-the-less. In reality Zanza had speed burst away right before the strike, he was actually behind the stranger's right shoulder. Zanza turned swinging a powerful strike, with his left-hand blade, at the stranger's waist, intended to cut from the the stranger's right hip to his left. Zanza followed up with another strike with his right-hand blade at the stranger's neck, right at where the shoulder and neck met.

WC: 510
TWC 1611

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Ruurik
Ruurik
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/27/2012, 2:28 am

It all went down in a matter of a few moments.

A lone Capsule Soldier broke formation and ran at the pair of Warriors. For a moment, Al panicked as he looked at the officer, his life was precious. When he saw the attack from Zanza, Al assumed the worst and growled as he watched the scene unfold. Then, the attack from Zanza's eyes never actually struck The Capsule Officer, but put the canister out of play. Al frowned. This guys is dangerous. Cosmos said I could reason with him...Harley would pissed if I broke a platoon formation like that. Al thought and wore a tight smile on his face. He thought of Harley those days a lot, sometimes he missed her no-nonsense attitude. In another life, she would have made a fine bed partner. As Al got older though, he had found an increasingly firm preference towards the same gender. Al knew The Humes looked down on same gender couples, but he was Kanassan. He cared very little what The Humes thought of his personal time. Al turned to look at Zanza sharply and was prepared to act when The Demon spoke. Shit! Al thought to himself as Zanza moved right to action.

It was an elegant and beautiful thing to watch, really. Once The Illusion Attack came at Al, Al tensed up tightly preparing for the worst. He had not used Foresight sine he'd been distracted by The Hume. Al felt a sharp pain suddenly. He cursed again. Fucking Illusion Attack! He turned around in mid-attack to prevent the worst of the second slash. Never the less, Al's body had two freshly open wounds. Neither were lethal, to be sure, but the point was that Zanza had drawn first blood and Al was left almost completely shocked. For a moment, Al wore a shocked expression on his face, his teeth were gritted. He was used to pain, he had undergone intensive Endurance training with Master Kami. Al was prepared. The sword did it's damage and Al could feel the pain. But instead of buckling under the incredible pressure, Al stood up straight and looked straight at Zanza. His eyes revealed the fury of the storm within his soul. Al suddenly became quite serious as he observed Zanza. Blood was freely flowing down Al's chest where the second sword strike licked him.

Al spoke. "Illusion Attack, huh?" He said carefully. "Nice trick." Al cracked his neck. The pain, it turned him on and the sight of his own blood made him smile. For a Champion of Cosmos, Al was borderline psychotic. His eyes were locked on Zanza at that precise moment. "No more games, whatever you are." Al closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment, readying his own sword. Al unconsciously licked his upper lip and readied an attack of his own. I can do a lot here. Al thought to himself. But he's a speedy punk. Reminds me of that Sigea kid. Al was not the type of Warrior who went for flash and desperate tactics. No, he planned each strategy out quite carefully. Al had prided himself on being a strategy oriented Warrior. A true Kanassan Hero. The plan in his head formed together quickly and then he was on the move. Though not the fastest son of a bitch, Al was no push over and could keep up. He came at Zanza with a Speed Burst technique, and once within melee distance, he grabbed the hilt of his weapon with both of his hands.

Suddenly, Al said something very cold. Something that would not be expected of your standard Heroic Champion. "Bleed for me." Al said. Slashing once within the physical mechanics of The Speed Burst, Al slashed in the general direction of Zanza. It was an elegant strike with an elegant weapon. Then, at the last portion of the cut, Al released the hilt of his weapon with one hand, pointed it at Zanza and fired off a Ki Beam at Zanza's general direction. Once that once done, Al took a final attack, and slashed upward at a forty five degree angle with his sword. He hoped that Zanza would get hit by something...

Alberdyne Word Count=719
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=2,126

~Actions~
~Took full damage from Zanza. Action 1 and 2.
Action 1-Speed Burst + Sword Strike=16 Fatigue Points
Action 2-Ki Beam=15 Fatigue Points
Action 3-Sword Strike=1 Fatigue Point

~Battle Tracker~
Spoiler:
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 7/27/2012, 10:36 pm

Sadly enough, Alberdyne has chosen to leave the site due to personal reasons.
He asked that his battle be forfeited, Zanza wins.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down