Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adolescence I - Initiation

Go down

Adolescence I - Initiation  Empty Adolescence I - Initiation

Post by OldNappa 7/26/2012, 8:03 am

Initiation

Easy Quest

Requirement:
Must be a Saiyan or Half-Saiyan.

Reward: 1,000 zeni and a Third Class Commendation.

You may be a member of the Saiyan Army now, but you have a long way to go before you can prove yourself, runt. King Vegeta has a simple task for you to test your ability. We want to resale a nearby planet, Tranex. Go there with your squad, wipe them out, and reclaim the planet in the name of the King.
OldNappa
OldNappa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Adolescence I - Initiation  Empty Re: Adolescence I - Initiation

Post by OldNappa 7/28/2012, 6:49 pm

Our story begins a couple decades ago on a planet far, far from Earth known as Vegeta. A red planet with two suns. Here on this hot, desert planet dwelled a number of species from all across the galaxy the most infamous of which were the saiyans.

The saiyans were a savage, animalistic race that lived for combat. Raised from birth as warriors, regardless of gender or social, class each and every one of them craved violence. They in addition to their natural strength and blood lust they displayed a wicked cunning. Ki manipulation came easy to them. Many learned to fly before they could walk. Equally naturally came fighting techniques, combat awareness, and even complex military strategy.

Saiyan were not raised like normal children. They were not put into school nor raised in a typical house hold. Most saiyans who weren't of royal blood never even knew who their parents were and were instead raised the staff in facilities with the other sayain children. As soon as the kids could crawl they were taught how to fight and how to kill.

By the age of five many were stronger and more deadly than even the adults of other species. It was at this age that saiyan children were tossed out into harsh, unrelenting deserts of Planet Vegeta alone with nothing, not even their clothes on their backs and expected to survive for the next several months. If they survived, and surprisingly most did they were made official warriors.

Once this happened the children were given their first pieces of sayain armor, a specially designed piece of equipment meant to protect the user from all types of different damage without hindering movement. More importantly than that however it could stretch and grow seemingly without limit. This enabled it to be worn even if the wearer were to transform as saiyans often did on the full moon. The kids were also taught to use a scouter so that they could communicate on the field, know how strong their enemy was and ensure they they had killed them all. They also learned how the basics of how to fly a ship so that their opponent's weren't limited by their position in the galaxy.

These lessons are quick with the children learning them in a matter of days. From there they, like all sayains are made honorary members of the PTO and assigned to a planet where they will be sent to enslave or exterminate its people.

This is where our story begins....
OldNappa
OldNappa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldNappa 8/5/2012, 3:12 pm

Our story resolves around three saiyan children and their new mission leader. They'd just been fitted for their armor and learned to use their equipment. Most of them had just completed their survival test in the desert just days ago and now shared tips and stories about which animals tasted the best or provided the best fight as the moved around the metallic chambers

Among these jittery, violent, oddly muscle bound children was the child known as Nappa. In the years to come he'd fill out becoming large and muscular even by saiyan standards. He'd eventually shave and wax his head. His body would become scared and battle hardened, more so than it already was, and he'd become a ruthless warrior the likes of which would make any saiyan commander proud.

But for now he was young and his body was net yet fully mature. He was still large than most kids but his muscles hadn't yet filled out and he appeared to have a good bit of fat on him. Atop his head was a mop of black hair and his face was clean, containing now traces of what would become his signature facial hair.

The others three kids were no different. In time they would all grow and mature, lose fat and stack on pound after pound of muscle. They'd go from savage and aimless in their violence to ruthless and deliberate but they never lose their love for it. Between now and when they died (which for some was only be a decade or two) they would witness of number of gory atrocities, many of which they'd commit themselves with the kind of gleam in their eyes you usually only saw in kid on Christmas morning.

The sounds of metal boots striking the ground echoed through the chamber and for a moment the children stopped their bickering and bragging. Almost in unison they turned to see an older, more muscular figure in full saiyan battle armor walking toward them. His hair was long, running down the length of his back and he sported a thick bear. What could be seen of his skin, that being his face and hands, was covered with marks that told the tale of many hard fought battles, the kind he saiyans so often sought.

He walked among the children, smiling as his scouter lit up and came to life. It bleeped and whirred as he looked at each child observing their power levels and looking for any signs that they might not make the cut. When the old warrior failed find any such signs he smiled a dangerous looking smile.

“My name is Draks and you runts have been chosen for a very special assignment,” barked Draks. The older saiyan walked over to one of the docked attack ships. He pushed a button on his scouter and with a hiss one of the pods opened its doors and a hologram projector mounted just above it's dashboard fired up. It displayed a large hologram in the middle of the room, showing a small planet with many satellites. The kids gathered round oohed and awed.

“This hell hole is the swamp world Tranex,” continued to bark Draks “the PTO uses it for some of their more unsavory experiments. Occasionally something goes wrong and they send us in to make it right again. Recently they've been testing some new procedure on a bunch of prisoners. Supposed to make them into super soldiers or something. I don't know the whole story. The details don't matter anyways. What does matter is that the PTO is paying us a large some of money to go in and kill them all. Any questions?”

“Just one,” spoke the child known as Nappa.

“And what would that be?”

“When do we start?”

“I'm glad you asked,” smiled Draks and as if on cue several more pods came to life and the sound of hissing filled the chamber as theirs doors opened.
OldNappa
OldNappa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down