Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendulum Room [Ava & Arlan]

2 posters

Go down

Pendulum Room [Ava & Arlan] Empty Pendulum Room [Ava & Arlan]

Post by Muropa 4/24/2012, 8:44 pm

Pendulum Room

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Guardian's Trial.

Reward: 1,500 zeni and +1,400 bonus XP.

After completing his trial, Kami takes you to the Pendulum Room. It takes you back in time to face a an ancient villain, more powerful than yourself. You must survive this encounter to reap the rewards of Kami's special training.

OOC: Just FYI, Arlan is not yet aware of his half saiyan lineage. You may, if you care to, give hint or reference to it if Ava see's any flaring saiyan traits in his appearance, personality, etc...

It was a grand feat really, and a rather mysterious one at that. Though he had succeeded with the previous trial in the dark underground chamber, lighting the four torches that led him into the astral realm, he really did not know how he had pulled it off. Both the realm spirits Gomo and Shoru both really had his number, and individually, he was able to defeat them by a little less than the skin of his teeth. Though in some mysterious way he wound up beating the two of them simultaneously in the end with tactics he had never been capable of before. It was almost like he had the blood of a real warrior coursing through his veins that only became apparent in the moments of combat.

There were times like these when he wished he was back at his grandfathers dojo, as certainly, his wise old man would have a good proverb pertaining to this phenomena. Or simply, just something to say, proverb or not. This mysterious natural combat smarts was certainly an anomaly, especially seeing as how he was woefully inexperienced. Such things did not add up, and some progress to clarification was much desired. However, such matters would have to wait, as he continued to follow Kami through the white building of the lookout, most probably being led to his next phase of training.

As he followed the old green alien their venture soon came to a stop as they approached a set of doors. Upon opening them, Kami beckoned for the young warrior to follow, ushering him into what appeared to be a room full of clocks. Literally, the room was full of clocks, from the ceiling, to each wall, and even on the floor. It was peculiar room indeed, and its functionality, he was certain, would be explained in the growing moments. Otherwise, this random oddity was bound to throw him for a wild loop.

“This here is the Pendulum Room, it allows a persons mind to travel back to any point in time. Your next task will be to arrive in wherever the pendulum room takes you, and defeat the designated foe of old. But you must be wary, this old foe is much stronger than you are now, and as such, since I have grown fond of your improvement, I have arranged for a previous student of mine to accompany you...” Kami said, motioning his hand towards the door after explaining the latest trial. It sounded as if someone was coming. The young warrior turned his head to the door, wondering just who exactly this previous mystery student was.

---------------------
WC: 438
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Room [Ava & Arlan] Empty Re: Pendulum Room [Ava & Arlan]

Post by Ava 4/25/2012, 9:53 am

Ava was on her way to the Lookout. She had gotten a telepathic message from Master Kami, saying the he needed her help. He didn’t explain that much so she was racing toward the Lookout at breakneck speed. She fared that Kami might be in trouble and as the strongest on the planet; she needed to help him, obviously.

She landed on the Lookout, somewhat underestimating her speed and shooting past the edge, up into the sky. She cut off her ki and dropped down onto the tiled floor. She landed like a panther, nimble and agile, in the empty courtyard. She took in a few deep breaths and sensed Kami’s ki signature.

Her eyes shot open once she found it, and rushed at it, using her ki to power her along. She knew where he was standing. The Pendulum Room. Something must have happened and something had come back through gateway. She wondered what monster it would be that she needed to put down this time.

She rushed towards the doorway, remembering the last time she had gone into the room. She had been transported to Arlia, where she had encountered her first Super Saiyan opponent, her very own brother. He had no remorse for her, for respect for the fact that she was his sister. He battled her like she was just another opponent. By the end of the exercise, she had been beaten to a pulp and barely made it back alive. It took Kami a month to nurse her back to health. But at least she was stronger now than before. She would give Oren a good run for his money if she ran into him again.

She rounded the corner, slipping on the tiles. Her legs and long loose black hair kept going as her upper body stopped, throwing her off balance. She fell to the side but she caught herself with her hand on the tiles, and veered off into the Pendulum Room where Kami was standing with a young man. She straightened up, flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked around. There was no evil ki signature here. She walked at Kami and frowned.

“Master Kami, you sent for me.” she bowed to him.

“I did Ava. Thanks you for responding so… enthusiastically…” he smiled to her.
“There is someone I want you to meet.” He said, gesturing to the young man with his staff.
“This is Arlan. He is my newest student.” He added.

She panned her eyes over to the young man. He had the same ki signature of the other half Saiyan hybrid she had met.

“Hello Arlan…” she smiled widely at him, pulling her voluptuous lips back into a warm smile, revealing her white teeth.
“Nice to meet you.” She said, before looking back at Kami.
“How can I help you, master?” she asked Kami respectfully.

“Arlan is about to enter the Pendulum Room challenge, and I must admit, that I have grown fond of him, so I do not want him to die out there.” Kami began to explain.
“I want you to accompany him and make sure no unnecessary harms befall him.” he continued.

Ava looked back at Arlan, he seemed shy and well mannered, much like the other hybrid she had met, but there something about him. He lacked confidence. Very unlike the Saiyan warriors he was descended of.

“Consider it done master.” Ava said, still looking at Arlan, trying to figure out what was going on in his head. She put her hand on Kami’s shoulder and pulled him a little way away.

“Master.” She whispered to Kami.
“Does the boy know he’s a Saiyan human hybrid?” she asked him quietly.

“Not as of yet, but I know that he will do well. As what is expected of all my Saiyans.” He smiled warmly to her.
“But tell him if you need to. I have faith in this one. He might be the one who takes over from you. Protecting the Earth and all.” He said, turning back to Arlan.

“Okay, so you’re all set. Off you go my students.” Kami said leaving the room.
---------------------------------
WC – 691
---------------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/25/2012, 3:34 pm

It was really kind of nerve racking, standing there silently with the grand guardian of earth, awaiting to see the individual behind the racing footsteps he heard galloping their way. The individual moved with urgency, that much could be heard as the sound of sharp squeaks upon the tiled floors echoed throughout the vicinity. Upon seeing a vague shadow enter the door he took a deep breath, not certain what to expect in the coming instance. To his surprise, it seemed to be no more normal than a girl, an older one at that. From her well endowed frame he could surmise she was probably a full adult or rounding the later lag of her teens. This woman had long black hair, around lower back length to be exact, which she gracefully flipped over her shoulder upon entering.

Her brown eyes complimented her fair skin tone and contrasted well with her dark hair follicles as well. She wasn't especially tall, perhaps around five foot seven or eight, an inch or two shorter than himself. Though rather stout, her frame was slender yet muscular and toned, giving rise to the obvious indication that she was a fighter. If such conclusions couldn't be drawn from her body type, her full blue body battle suit and white combat boots would have surely given it away.

“Nice to meet you as well.” He replied simply as he nodded his head, not really changing expressions, still trying to feel out this Ava woman and what kind of person she could potentially be. He listened in when Kami briefed her about the challenge, and essentially, tasked her with overseeing him during the trial. A part of him felt a bit belittled, he was a warrior, not some irresponsible kid on a field trip. Though at the same time, considering his last endeavor in the astral realm and only surviving by a ray of luck with the strange instance of combat experience he displayed, some help was probably in his best interest. He was certain that this trial would be much harder, and if Kami felt as if he might need an extra hand, who was he to argue.

After Ava had agreed to accompany him with the pendulum room task, she quickly pulled Kami to the side, effectively turning and creating a bit of distance from him. He could not hear what they were going on about, and at which point, the young warrior did not really care. His focus was on a rather peculiar sight, specifically, Ava's tail. The woman literally had a monkeys tail sprouting out above her back side. Blinking his eyes and furrowing his brows in odd combinations, he hoped desperately that he was just seeing things, but it seemed this anomaly was all too real.

“She must be some sort of alien too! Am I the only one around here who is actually human?” It was a legitimate question. Mr. popo was a genie so he didn't count, Korin was a cat, Yamcha was essentially a wolf, Kami was green, and this Ava chick had a monkey's tail. Instead of freaking out, he just decided to take a deep breath, apparently there was more to earth than the humans that were supposed to be the only intelligent beings living here. He supposed he would have all his questions answered in time, but for now, it seemed as if it was time to begin as Kami gave the both of them a farewell before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as it shut, all the clocks began ticking whilst their minuet and hour hands spun around rapidly. Simultaneously, the room began to spin, and in a swift brilliant flash, they were no longer in the weird room of clocks, but rather somewhere else. It seemed to be a predominately desert like place with large cliffs, dirt, many rocks, and scarce vegetation. The sky was dim red also, but most notably, the gravity was grueling, seeming to be around ten times that of earths.

“W-where are we, I-I can barely stand...” He uttered aloud as he spread his legs shoulder width apart, balling his fists, doing his best not succumb to the heightened sense of gravity. They seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, until of course the sounds of battle could be heard no too far off in the vicinity. The cries and screams of fallen warriors filling the air behind the sounds of blasts and smaller scale explosions.

OOC:
Spoiler:

---------------------
WC: 752
Total WC: 1,190

Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/25/2012, 4:28 pm

Ava stood silently at Arlan’s side was the room began to change. She looked over at the young man. He had had no idea what lay in the inner most corners of his soul. He would be capable of great things in the future. But she had to let him complete this task himself. She would only step in if he seemed to be in trouble.

They were transported to a place that very unlike Earth or Namek. As the room stopped spinning and clocks and their ticking faded away, Ava looked around. The first thing she noticed was the gravity. It was largely increased compared to Earth’s, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She had trained in worst gravity before, with Yamcha, the man that had almost stolen her heart.

The next thing she noticed was the sky, red and dusty. This was a barren planet with very little greenery to filter out the air. She didn’t see any moon in the blood stained sky so her Oozaru transformation would be useless and crossed it out of her arsenal immediately.

“W-where are we, I-I can barely stand...” Arlan wheezed at her, balling up his fists, the increased gravity taking its toll on him already.

“From what my ex told me, we’re on Planet Vegeta.” She smiled.
“Just take a few deep breaths and relax, you should get used to it in a second.” She smiled at him, before looking back out over the landscape. It was dotted with tiny little white buildings; all surround a huge palace like structure. He figured that’s where the king lived. Her ex’s father, King Vegeta.

She had never seen anything like it. It was as if her subconscious was telling her she was home. That she need not fear. The she heard the fighting down below. And the smell. That smell was so well recognised by her that it made her body reacting violent to it, closing her air passage slightly. She breathed in deep, getting used to it again.

“Do you smell that Arlan…” she asked him, looking at him.
“Blood.” She said, simply, hearing movement down below on the cliff face.

She pushed the man back and stood in front of him in her starting position, getting ready to take the Saiyan. If this Saiyan was anything like her brother Oren, then she would not allow Arlan to fight him.

“Stay back till I know it’s safe…” she said to him, her voice became aggressive and serious all at once.
-----------------------
WC - 418
-----------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/25/2012, 5:27 pm

“Her ex?” He uttered in thought as he raised a brow in confusion, glancing around him as best he could, making sure he did not miss the presence of any other person. He was uncertain what she meant by her 'ex', exactly. Given the context he concluded that it probably meant her ex partner, or something of the like. At any rate, Ava had given no indication as to who this mysterious 'ex' was. All he could seem to gather was that he was knowledgeable about this place that they ended up in. “Planet Vegeta, why would the room send me here? I dunno what this place would have to even do with me, I'm from Earth.” He carried on in thought, as he continued to struggle against the gravity.

Before long, the strain began to lessen little by little, just as Ava had said it would. Apparently she was familiar with intense gravity for whatever reason. Perhaps she was on a tier of Kami's training he had yet to reach involving such a thing? All he could really do is speculate to fill in the time until he could actually begin to move, the gravity still getting the best of his current level of physical capabilities.

“No, I-I don't smell anything.” He replied, still stuck in his shoulder width crouch, continuing to struggle under the heavy gravity despite it's slowly waning effects. Ava then promptly and casually replied with the word, 'blood'. He was unaware that blood actually had a smell and wondered if this odd ability of hers was part of her alien heritage, you know, because of the tail and all. There was audible commotion advancing up the cliff face, and in reaction to this, Ava quickly sprung into the defensive, pushing him out of the way and causing him to stumble backward, barely able to keep his footing under the already harsh gravity.

His first reaction was to scold the older woman for just pushing him aside, but he doubted any firm stand would be taken seriously as his knees buckled in and out while he struggled to stay upright. However, Ava had then stated she wanted to make sure whatever was coming was safe, in essence, jumping into a role of protection for the young warrior. Realizing this, his feelings about being cast aside had dissipated and were replaced with a grateful grin. But before things could get too sentimental, a vague silhouette had arrived up and over the cliff face, approaching he and Ava in a slow and dramatic walk.As the figure drew closer, he stopped a few yards in front of Ava, and at which point his appearance could be determined.

He was a rather large and robust man, standing roughly six and a half feet tall with a similar complexion to the young warriors and a black short cropped crew cut hair style. He adorned a weird sort of skirt armor that was predominately dark blue with yellow ribbed texture along the shoulders, belly, and skirt pads. His gauntlets and boots matched the armor piece as well, and most notably, he adorned some furry belt which wrapped around his waist. Covering his left pitch black iris was the same weird device he remembered Yamcha wearing back at Korin's tower. Attached to a white base that secured to his ear, a mechanical arm protruded around the side of his face in an arch before leading into a light blue lens that seemed to have odd symbols displayed upon its screen.

“Hmm? I thought I destroyed all of you mutinous traitors. Pathetic Tuffle sympathizers, you dare stand in the way of me, the elite general Gurasu!?” He exclaimed as he outstretched his arm, revealing an open palm and firing a purple ki wave of great speed and strength toward Ava and the young warrior. Displaying an evil grin that revealed his well kept pearly whites.

----------------------
WC: 651
Total WC: 1,841
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/25/2012, 6:12 pm

Ava smiled as a large Saiyan warrior came into view. She wondered who this man was and what his connection to the young warrior was. Surely Arlan had been sent here to fight him, or else, the room would have taken him somewhere esle. He was wearing the typical Saiyan battle armour, and Ava was slightly worried about his capabilities. If he killed her, then Arlan would be in serious trouble. She had promised Kami that she would protect him.

“Hmm? I thought I destroyed all of you mutinous traitors. Pathetic Tuffle sympathizers, you dare stand in the way of me, the elite general Gurasu!?” the older Saiyan said.

“Tuffles, yep we’re on Planet Vegeta…” Ava smiled widely, not taking her eyes off the older male.

She watched as he held out his hand and shot a purple ki ball out at her and Arlan. She analyzed the ball as fast as she could. It was a medium level attack ball. She was capable of negating it with her own attack or dodging it, but it was capable of hurting Arlan, and he wasn’t dodging anything as of yet.

As the ball reached her, she swatted it away like it was nothing more that in irritating fly, sending it flying off to her left, well away from them. It exploded in a plume of purple smoke, sending a rippling shockwave heading towards them brining with it a violent dust storm. But she kept her eyes firmly fixed on the older Saiyan.

“Careful old man, you have no idea what I’m capable of.” She smiled widely at him, wrapping her tail around her waist, getting ready fro battle. She revelled in the thought of fighting a Saiyan from the old planet, to see how far she had come since her birth. Had she surpassed the others of her kind, or was there someone on this planet who was capable of taking her. This old man in front of her, wasn’t.

“I’m not just any Saiyan. I’m stronger than most of your battalion down there.” She smiled widely, waiting for his next move.

“Let me know when you’re up to speed Arlan…” she said slightly over her shoulder to him.

-----------------------
WC - 368
-----------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/25/2012, 7:16 pm

Arlan could not help but quiver upon laying eyes on the man that approached them, his height and sheer size alone was enough to encroach intimidation upon just about anyone. Though luckily for him, he was already shaking from the gravity, so it would be hard pressed for Gurasu or Ava to tell the difference. But its not like it mattered anyway, he was warrior and the last thing he needed to be doing was shaking. Despite the real reason behind his quaking bones, his trembling would be looked at as a sign of weakness and fearfulness no matter what. Which was partially true, save for the fact he was not actually scared, only too weak to initially withstand the heightened level of gravity.

His heart sank as he watched Gurasu outstretch his arm and fire a purple ki ball towards them. With his body still under duress from the gravitational pressure, there was no way he could muster up the strength to move himself with any amount of formidable speed for a dodge. The most likely scenario would be to muscle his forearms across one another for a cross guard, but even that was borderline wishful thinking. Gritting his teeth he closed his eyes, not wanting to watch the ki ball sweep he and Ava away in a violent explosion. In the moments that he and his essential “bodyguard” should have been hit, a punting sound was echoed in the area and a dense whistling followed up immediately behind it, but flowing in the direction nearest his left. Upon opening his eyes he saw the very same blast that was aimed toward them get redirected and explode in a purple haze in the adjacent distance.

“Whoa!” The word did not express all of the emotions, thoughts, and opinions that ran across his mind in that instant, but in the moment it was all he could think to, well, think. This Ava woman was strong, and he figured as much, but he did not think to such an extent. He had never seen such a dense ki attack be smacked away like that, this woman was good. His confidence certainly grew as far as the situation was concerned based upon the display. He felt safe, at least for the moment. For all he knew, that could have just been a warm up shot from the Gurasu guy, that may not have even equated to a fraction of his power for all he knew. His eyes were then attracted by the motion of Ava's tail as she picked it up and wrapped it around her waist, creating the same fuzzy brown waist belt that Gurasu guy had as well. And then it him.

“Wait, then that means they are both of the same weird race of monkey tails! But this doesn't make any sense, this place is supposed to be about me, but it seems it has more to do with Ava than anything else.” He puzzled in thought, trying to connect any dots that could tie him into all of this, but sadly to no avail. His list of questions grew substantially, but he had no time to seriously mull any of this over. He was smack dab in the middle of a fight after all.

“O-ok, but take your time. I might be-just-a,... little w-while longer.” He replied halfway facetiously as he pressed the majority of his focus back upon his body, continuing his attempts to get accustomed to the gravity.

“You little winch! How dare you do that to my attack, who do you think you are!?” Gurasu exclaimed as he balled his fists and lurched his head forward with anger and irritation. His black hued eyes then quickly glanced over Ava's shoulder, noticing the young warrior who was visibly struggling to even be present in the midst of all this. Considering their positioning, it was painfully clear that Ava was trying to protect the weaker boy. It was an observation he would most certainly try to take advantage of.

“Haaa!” Gurasu exclaimed as he launched a quick ki beam from his index finger tip, right towards the chest of Ava. No sooner than that, did he disappear in a speed burst, appearing a small distance above the young warrior in the air. Bakuhatsuha! He shouted from the sky as he made a swift upward motion with his left index and middle finger, swiftly spreading his ki out and sparking a huge explosion with the potential to level the immediate vicinity if not opposed. With his quick and cheap attack beam towards Ava's chest and the sneak explosion attack towards the young warrior and the saiyan woman as well, he figured he would get them both. Since the boy could not seem to move and the saiyain woman seemed intent on protecting him as well as initiating combat, he figured she would be spread to thin and have no choice but to take the attack, even if she could otherwise evade or elude it, he assumed she would not leave the helpless boy to potentially die.

------------------------
WC: 849
Total WC: 2,690
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/26/2012, 1:11 pm

“O-ok, but take your time. I might be-just-a,... little w-while longer.” Arlan struggled to say to her. She guessed it would take him a little while longer to get his bearings right. For the time being, she would hold off the old general. It was not like he could outclass her. If her father and mother could see her now, how strong she was holding off an elite general, they would have been so proud.

“You little wench! How dare you do that to my attack, who do you think you are!?” the old general shouted at her, seeing how easily she had redirected his attack.

“I am Kusha… the daughter of The Grand War Commander Zepha and Elite War Strategist Aran. Members of the Royal Advisory Council of King Vegeta.” She explained her origin to the man; whose eyes shot open and began to gasp. She wasn’t sure if Zepha and Aran were alive in this time, but she just needed to buy some time for Arlan. She looked back at him over her shoulder to see if he was okay. He wasn’t yet.

Ava then saw the old man move and she quickly looked back at him as he launched an attack at her before flitting off to go after Arlan. It was a level 2 attack. It would hurt her a little but she would survive it. Or, she could use it against the general himself. She made dimensional worm hole in front of her chest, where the attack would have hit her, using her Dimensional Hole ability. The attack funnelled into the hole. She redirected it via the exit, right at the old general before he could fully let his attack at Arlan off. The attack hit him from the left side and knocked him away from Arlan, and the attack dissipated in his hand. She walked around Arlan to his back and watched for the man. She didn’t want to kill him; this was Arlan’s quest after all.

She searched for the old man’s ki signature. She felt something in her head snap. Her eyes shot open in horror. Oh Shenron, he was right behind her. She turned and got ready to punch out at him, but instead, she nearly hit Arlan off of his already shaking legs. She stopped and looked at him. She felt for the old man’s ki again and then she found Arlan yet again.

She came to a startling conclusion, still holding her fist above Arlan’s face. She slowly lowered it, looking into the black eyes of the young man. He was here to fight this old general, because he had got his Saiyan blood from him.

This old man was Arlan’s ancestor.

“Arlan… do you know who you are, truly?” Ava asked him with all seriousness, but more sympathetic this time. This was going to be hard to break to him.

-------------------------------
WC - 482
-------------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/26/2012, 2:55 pm

OOC: Just a heads up, you used dimension hole illegally. You are only allowed to transport any one of your own limbs, you cannot use the portal to redirect anyones attacks. Brian confirmed this for me. Since this is just a quest though I wont worry about it, just bringing it to your attention for future reference.

His heart was racing no doubt as what seemed to him as a myriad of beaded sweats ran down his face, creating what would be a hefty puddle if it weren't for the heat of the red desert like planet. The commotion that was going on around him was intense. Although he did not raise his head to witness any of it first hand, as his eyes were tilted to the ground in concentration towards the gravity, his ability of sense managed to keep him well informed. There were big concentrations of energy being directed towards him, and that alone made him nervous. Uncertain of all the specifics, he was just glad that nothing had hit him or even exploded near he or Ava's immediate vicinity. That much he was thankful for.

“Come on body, quit being so weak!” He exclaimed in thought as he willed his muscles into motion, now able to perform rudimentary feats of locomotion such as moving the hinges of his body. He could now move his head freely, his arms from the elbow down, and had achieved near total control of his legs. It seemed he would be able to help a lot sooner than he had anticipated. He heard a muffled half hearted explosion over his head, something akin to the sound of a firecracker that did not quite go off, followed by this whistling sound of Gurasu's falling body towards the adjacent distance.

He did not know the cause of whatever failure that had ensued, but he did not give it much concern, he needed all the extra time he could get. As Gurasu flew out of view, Ava had begun circling around in a protective manner before she inexplicably turned and swung towards him out of the blue. It seemed though that she pulled her punch at the last second, causing it to casually graze his chin and stumble him back a bit.

“What the!? Ava!?” He cried in response to the confusing action. Had she decided to turn and try to kill the young warrior for herself despite her previous intentions? The answer to that question soon turned out to be a relieving no as the monkey tailed woman paused at him with a gaze of enlightenment. She had then proceeded to ask him a rather weird question as far as he was concerned.

“Uh, yeah...I'm plain old Arlan from Earth. Why, is something wrong?” He asked in genuine curiosity as he slowly fought to stand upright, sluggishly raising up and meeting Ava just an inch or so above her eye level.

-------------------------
WC: 431
Total WC: 3,121
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/26/2012, 4:07 pm

It was going to be hard but he needed to know what he was capable of. He was capable of the things she had just done and more. Who knew what the power potential of the hybrids were? She was more powerful than her mother and father combined, and so she guessed that the next generation would push themselves further than she had pushed herself and thus reach new levels of power and prowess.

She hoped that whoever had raised him in the human way was not going to be angry with her for revealing that he was a hybrid. And to top it all off, related to the man who was trying to kill him now.

She would not let that happen. She knew he had to fight and she most certainly didn’t want to kill the old general, for that would mean that Arlan would cease to exist, but she would help him where ever she could.

She sighed and looked around. They had a spare minute now, so she supposed she could tell him.

“Have you ever felt like you have an unexplained rage within yourself? The desire to blow something up or to punch something?” she asked him.
---------------------------
WC - 202
---------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/26/2012, 4:45 pm

There was a lingering silence between them for a while, an in these down moments, his mind took the opportunity to explore some options as far as the meaning behind such a question. He was him, wasn't he? He looked and acted just like of his other earthling peers, he was normal. He was beginning to go through puberty and everything, he just simply could not wrap his mind behind the nature of the question. Was there perhaps something different in his eyes or maybe even his mannerisms that would give rise to such speculation. He took that brief instance to mull himself over with his eyes, not really finding anything out of place or peculiar about his appearance from what he could tell anyway.

“An unexplained rage or strange desire for violence or destruction you say.” He said as he dropped his chin and began combing through the described traits in his head. He could not seem to think of any history of rage or lust for violence, but as of this moment, even though he was nervous, he felt rather excited by the thrill of this combat. And now that she had mentioned it, he did notices his body quivering with a slight bit of adrenaline and ill intent for sake of this Gurasu guy attacking one of his new found comrades. Perhaps Ava was on to something. “I've never experienced any of those things in great abundance before, well at least until now. Since you've mentioned those things, I can feel a sense of rage for the predicament we are in and a slight bit of excitement to join the battle, once I finish getting used to this gravity that is.” He replied with a tone of certainty.

“So you've got some power woman, I'll give you that. But no one beats me. No one!” Gurasu shouted from a distance as he flew towards them in a light purple aura power flight, quickly closing the many yards that separated them.

“Ava, I don't know what your getting at, but you can fill me in later. I think I've gotten enough comfort with the gravity now, let me step in, alright?” He asked rhetorically as he bent his knees and pushed off into the sky with a light purple aura of his own, power flying towards Gurasu to meet him in transit. Before they collided the young warrior stopped on a dime, ending his power flight with his arms outstretched parallel to the ground below, hovering in a stationary position. “I will be fighting you now. The woman is no longer your enemy, I am.” He stated with a tone of confidence and some weird sense of justice, as if now he and Ava's roles had switched, which was in all actuality contrary to the truth.

“Hmm, whats this now!?” Gurasu exclaimed as he too came to a sudden halt, disabling his power flight and hovering a few yards in front of the young warrior “So you think just because you figured out how to move that you can just waltz up to me with a bold statement like that!? Laughable. Absolutely laughable!” Gurasu shouted as he burst into a diabolical chuckle that proved to have some genuine laughter to it as well.

“Huuuaaaaaahhhhh!” The young warrior quickly spread his legs shoulder width apart, balled his fists and enveloped himself in his light purple aura once again, this time powering up to his full potential. Gurasu's chuckles swiftly ceased as the symbols on his scouter began to react, noting the impressive power spike that was taking place right in front of him.

“W-what!? What's this?” Gurasu exclaimed in surprise with a tone of concern as he leaned back slightly while his eyes slowly began to widen. It seemed the boy was much more than he had expected, he wasn't proving to be as helpless as he thought.

---------------------
WC: 649
Total WC: 3,770
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/26/2012, 5:03 pm

She watched him as he thought back, through his life, trying to find instances of the rage she had asked him about. He frowned and she hoped that he didn’t say that he had never experience rage, cause then they were both in trouble. He needed to fight this general and win to get back to Earth. Or else, they would be stuck here forever.

“I've never experienced any of those things in great abundance before, well at least until now. Since you've mentioned those things, I can feel a sense of rage for the predicament we are in and a slight bit of excitement to join the battle, once I finish getting used to this gravity that is.”

She smiled at him. If only he knew what was in store for him, he wouldn’t be so self conscious. He had it all inside of him all the time. She just needed to show him.

“Arlan, what’ I’m trying to say is…” she began, but then she heard the old general come up behind her.

“So you've got some power woman, I'll give you that. But no one beats me. No one!” he shouted, flying at the hid purple aura filling the air around him. She turned and moved into her starting position, but then she heard Arlan speak to her from behind

“Ava, I don't know what you’re getting at, but you can fill me in later. I think I've gotten enough comfort with the gravity now, let me step in, alright?” he said, walking past her and rushing at the old man. He stopped in front of him and challenged him.

“I will be fighting you now. The woman is no longer your enemy, I am.” Arlan said and Ava smiled. His Saiyan blood was starting to show through. Soon, the old man would know what he was capable of.

“Hmm, what’s this now? So you think just because you figured out how to move that you can just waltz up to me with a bold statement like that!? Laughable. Absolutely laughable!” the old general burst out in a fit of laughter, until Arlan began to power up. Ava watched as the same purple aura that had formed around the old man, formed around him, but it was brighter purple signifying that he was pure of heart and good, unlike his ancestor.

Arlan threw his head back and let the power consumed him. Ava knew exactly how that felt. It was seductive and sweet. She hoped he never had to walk the same path she had to, to get to enlightenment.

“Now you’re going to get it old man.” She said, powering up, her white aura exploding around her.

“Good luck Arlan.” She said, shooting off into the sky, getting away from the battle ground.

She would be close by if he needed any help, from this moment on, she was going to pull his Saiyan powers out of him, by forcing him to fight alone.
------------------------
WC - 498
------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/26/2012, 6:29 pm

Heavy winds began to pick up around his frame, swirling dirt and debris all around the vicinity. The wind pressure was stifling, but that didn't matter, all he could seem to care about was letting his power explode. After many moments his light purple aura began to fade as the winds around him died down, he was at his limit, and it was time to give his new found powers another go around. Gurasu looked on with a less than attractive expression with apparent nervous sweats racing down the side of his face. He did however, seem to be relieved once the symbols on his scouter stopped climbing, because the rate at which the young boy's power level spiked, he was starting to think it could have increased forever.

The young warriors senses came alive as he felt Ava's ki signature jump a bit and fade off into the opposite direction. He did not need to look over his shoulder to determine the reason for this, he was just glad that she recognized his wishes and left this battle to be his own to finish, no matter how difficult it may prove to be. Without a moments notice nor a moments hesitation the dark haired boy darted forward, swiftly closing the distance and landing a swift roundhouse kick to Gurasu's gut, causing him to upchuck a bit of saliva as his body began sailing back.

He quickly capitalized on his borderline surprise attack and power flew after Gurasu in his purple aura, catching up to him in seemingly no time at all, clipping him with a left shoulder bash to the chest that sent him flying back even further. Relentlessly, the adolescent warrior flew after him again, looking to connect with a double axle tomahawk rush attack to the top of Gurasu's head. But as he struck, his joined hands struck nothing but air as the ancient saiyan had evaded with a speed burst, only to appear behind his future great grandson, baring down on him with a looping left hook.

Swiftly, the young warrior strafed around and blocked it with his inside forearm. As their two limbs collided there was an instance of a brief stare down before they both lurched forward with a flurry of strikes, attempting to pummel one another with combinations of elbows, punches, kicks, and knees. Towards the end of the struggle, the boy had managed to land a punch to the chest, or so he thought. The brunt of the impact was caught by Gurasu's armor, and immediately after, the ancient saiyan took hold of his arm and head butted him violently, causing him to helplessly stumble backward. And before the young warrior could regain his bearings, Gurasu had after imaged behind him, grappling his future kin with a standing rear naked choke hold.

“You've got some spunk kid, there is some real fight in your spirit, almost like that of a saiyan. But your no saiyan, your weak. Now hold still while I crush you!” Gurasu shouted, ending off his rant with a fit of diabolical laughter as he flexed his biceps and began squeezing tighter around the boys neck. Gritting his teeth, he could feel the air being squeezed out of his body as he struggled to raise his arms up to Gurasu's, attempting to try and pry his head free of his monstrous grip. He pulled and pulled as hard as he could, but to no avail, it seemed as if he had met his wits end.

“I-I can't die like this. No...no...no! I wont die like this!”

“I wooonnnnttt!” Gurasu's eyes widened as his scouter began to read another spike in the boys power level. However, it wasn't like the first time, this was different. As the young warrior shrieked, his purple aura of ki ignited around him like an excited flame. His dark hued yes had become glazed over, his rage consuming him by the second.

“Wh-what are you!” Gurasu shouted in terror as a look of fear, panic, and intimidation fell upon his face all at the same time. No sooner did he let his fearful emotions elude his focus, did the young warrior sink his fingers into his arm, pry himself free, and hurl him over his shoulder, sending him speeding towards the ground with a great reserve of strength.

“Haaaaa!” The enraged young warrior exclaimed as he outstretched both arms in front of him and fired a dense and powerful light purple ki wave down toward the rapidly descending saiyan.

“Me...defeated....by a boy. No, only a saiyan could ever defeat me. Only a saiyan!” Gurasu cried in a tone of final words as his body soon disappeared in the bright purple light of the ki wave that violently engulfed him. Before the explosion could ensue, the surroundings quickly faded, and the sight of those ridiculously clocks soon became visible all around until the pendulum room completely phased back into reality. No sooner than they had arrived back in the pendulum room did the young warriors eyes revert back to normal and his aura and heightened power level dissipate. It was over now, but the results of his rage left him drained, so much so that he could no longer stand despite being back within Earth's normal gravity. As such, the dark haired boy began to fall forward towards the clock riddled floor, loosing consciousness on his way day down.

--------------------------
WC: 903
Final WC: 4,673
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/26/2012, 7:29 pm

Ava watched at they fought down below, watching intently and keeping tabs on the young man’s movements. Arlan was doing well, and she thought he was on par with someone of his age and training. Given that he didn’t know he was a Saiyan, he was doing well. Until the old general flitted behind him and caught him off guard. He grabbed him around his neck and Ava’s heart jumped. He had the young man in a death grasp. The grasp she knew well, seeing as her brother had used it on her. She began to move closer to the battle when she felt Arlan’s power begin to spike.

She stopped and let him take care of this himself. It was the only way he was going to learn. She watched as he launched the old man over his head and sent him sprawling into the dust. She watched as he geared up for yet another attack on his ancestor.

“Wh-what are you!” the old man gasped as he realised his defeat was at hand.

She couldn’t allow Arlan to kill him, no matter how much he deserved it.

“Me...defeated....by a boy. No, only a Saiyan could ever defeat me. Only a Saiyan!” he shouted just as Arlan’s attack was going to hit him.

She dropped down in front of the old Saiyan male and threw her aura up, blocking the attack of the raging teenager. His attacks were strong enough to give her a run for her money, and they began to push her back towards the cliff.

She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at the man.

“See what our future generations will be capable of.” She said to him.
“Enemies will crumble at our feet and our name will be equated with power and security.” She explained, looking back at the man.
“I am a Saiyan of the future, and so is he. He is your great grandson. And we will turn your legacy of fear and terror into one of kindness and integrity.” She explained to him, as the scene began to fade away into blackness.

He had beaten the old general and thus passed the test. Ava looked back at him. His eyes were still glazed over and he was still enraged and still firing at her. Good thing her defence was strong. She felt his power begin to wane as he pushed past his limit and began to pass out from the sheer exhaustion he had just incurred on himself. His legs buckled and his knees thumped down onto the floor. Ava saw his head and face racing towards the floor. She used her powered flight and rushed towards him, grabbing him gently by the shoulders before he hit the ground. She slowly lowered him down to the ground and drew a deep breath. She looked down at her forearms and saw that they were red and inflamed. She smiled down at the sleeping teen. He sure packed a punch. She wondered what he would be capable of when trained like a Saiyan and taught to control that anger.

Power was nothing without control.

She picked him up, cradling his head in her right hand and holding him up under his knees with her left. She walked up to the door, turned and opened the door with her tail. She slipped out the door, carrying the tired and exhausted warrior. She walked out into the courtyard, where Kami and Mr. Popo were waiting for them to finish.

She walked up to them. Mr. Popo saw that Arlan was passed out and rushed to his aid. Ava handed him to Mr. Popo and he carried him off to go rest in his room.

“And, how did he do?” Kami asked her.

“Good. He handled the fight better than I did.” She said to him.

“You did fight a Super Saiyan though.” He reminded her.
“I know. But he did well. He almost killed his opponent, but he did well.” She told Kami, watching as Mr. Popo carried him off and disappeared behind a white wall.

“I hear a but in there.” Kami asked her.

“Arg…” she said, waving her hand, writing it off.

“No tell me, I need to know which direction his training must go in now.” Kami asked her.

“He’s young, angry and wild. Just as I was at his age. But of course, I knew where the anger was coming from. I always knew I was a Saiyan.” She sighed.
“But he shows promise. I’m sure that once he knows how to channel his anger into battle, he’ll be a great fighter.” She smiled, thinking of the possibilities for this teen.

“He shows great promise.” She reiterated.

“Just as you did.” Kami said, tapping her on the shoulder with his staff.
“I’m curious, who did he fight?” Kami asked her.

“His great grandfather.” She smiled.

Kami nodded and walked off. Ava shook her head, walking after him to go check on the young hybrid. Curious old man.

-----------------------------------------
END
WC - 836

Arlan Total - 4673
Ava Total - 3495
Overall Total - 8168
-------------------------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member