Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Night (Open)

Go down

The Black Night (Open) Empty The Black Night (Open)

Post by OldGoten1 6/6/2012, 7:35 pm

Goten was walking around the city wondering were did everyone go, the town was so quiet. It felt like everyone was ignoring Goten and that he was the only being alive.He got real bored of waiting for someone to come so he just decided to fly home.

When Goten opened the door he saw him mom, "Hi mommy" Goten said to Chi-Chi.

"Where have you been!" Chi-Chi yelled at Goten, "You missed your training!"

Goten tilted his head as he felt something on his back, but he just ignored it. "I was walking around the city mommy, sorry." Goten said to his mom as she crossed her arms.

"Now go to bed, we'll do extra training tommarow." Chi-Chi said to Goten as he got into his P.J's and went into his bedroom.

The next morning Goten wondered where Gohan went, so he started flying around the City and thought of Gohan training, He flew to Korin's Tower and he wasn't there either.

Oh well, i'm hungry anyways Goten thought as he started flying away towards home.

"Goten!" Chi-Chi yelled as she saw Goten wasn't in his room.

"Sorry mommy i wanted to go find Gohan." Goten said to him mom as she looked disappointed in him.

"Your brother is busy, you need to train." She said as he looked confused.

"Alright then mommy." Goten said as they went to the front for training.
Goten started to think,i wonder what Gohan is doing he got really suspicious and started wondering off into space.

"GOTEN! PAY ATTENTION!" Chi-Chi Screamed as she lost her patience.

"Sorry mommy." Goten said as he started to get tired, and he was still hungry.
Goten started his training with his mother, her goal was to teach him Martial Art’s , like Gohan, and Goku.

They trained for five hours when Goten started to get weaker in his speed and defence.

“Now Goten I want you to dodge this got that?” Chi-Chi said seriously while Goten started to fall asleep, ”Got i-“ Goten passed out in the middle of his mom’s attack.

When Goten woke up it was mid-night, he got out of bed and walked into the Kitchen only to find his mother cooking dinner.

“Goten, dear.” Chi-Chi said to Goten, “Are you hungry?” She asked with curiosity.

”Yeah mommy!” Goten plopped himself down on the chair and started to chomp down on his food, “I hope you like it, I made special for your hard work.”
Goten nodded with his mouth stuffed as full as it can be.

When Goten went back to sleep he was woken up three hours later from the light of the moon, he stared at it, he felt just a little strange, then he hid under his blanket and felt all better until something came out of the bottom of his back, a tail, it started to spin and curve around and around and he watched it until he got dizzy.

I can’t show mommy this, she would freak Goten then put on a different pair of pant’s and he hid is tail around his waste inside and when back to bed.

Goten was woken up six times because of his new tail, he wasn’t use to it, he tried to pull it off but all it did was make him pass out.

He finally decied just to leave it alone, but how would he fall asleep, then Goten swore he wouldn’t do this again for along time, he put his hands behind his back, pulled his tail, got dizzy, and passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total WC : 608

OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/556453_369575729772943_

Back to top Go down