Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 25th Annual World Martial Art's Tournament: Junior Division, Trunks VS Goten, Final Match

2 posters

Go down

The 25th Annual World Martial Art's Tournament: Junior Division, Trunks VS Goten, Final Match Empty The 25th Annual World Martial Art's Tournament: Junior Division, Trunks VS Goten, Final Match

Post by OldGoten1 6/16/2012, 1:05 pm

“Lady’s and gentle men, you’ve all been waiting for this, the final match in the Junior Division for the 25th Annual World Martial Art’s Tournament begins!” The announcer said as the crowd went wild, “Our contestant’s, seven year old Goten Versus eight year old Trunks, one of these lucky winner’s will not only win the special prize money, but will get a lucky chance to battle the champ himself, Hurcule!”

Goten and Trunks walked up to the arena and bowed to one another as the both prepared for a battle of a century.

Goten rushed straight for Trunks and attempted to strike him.

Trunk's and Goten made the crowd go wild, for every reason these bobble heads of a crowd had never seen an example of Ki, or energy.

Goten decided to show them an example of energy.

Goten powered up and walked over to Trunk's.

“Im going after that money.” Goten said as he started a Highspeed Rush on Trunks, Goten went crazy he attempted to throw Trunk's then listened to the crowd.

Goten used his power and increased his speed as he started to go in circles around Trunks, hoping to confuse him.

Goten then flew under and started at it again.

Goten went up to Trunks and then he attempted to fire a beam of Ki at Trunks, hoping for the money for his broke family, Goten was locked in sight with Trunks, one of these two champions will win over a thousand zeni and will win the right to battle Hurcule.

1.Rushed and striked Trunks

2.Power Up

3.Beam, Ki Beam

W.C 255

Last edited by Son Goten on 6/17/2012, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/556453_369575729772943_

Back to top Go down

The 25th Annual World Martial Art's Tournament: Junior Division, Trunks VS Goten, Final Match Empty Re: The 25th Annual World Martial Art's Tournament: Junior Division, Trunks VS Goten, Final Match

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 6/17/2012, 12:47 am

Trunks was amazed at this tournament. I mean he get's to fight kids and in the end get money. The idea world for Trunks but his biggest problem is Goten . Trunks watched as the announcer spoke of some words then Goten and him walked out to the arena where thousands of people were watching this spar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Goten there's a major issue in your post post but It's fine since your new to this.

Trunks and Goten started to get in the ultimate fight, they both were dodging and attacking, countering when they took flight and were still going at it.

This power games me, I never wrote that I took off in the sky dodging your attacks or making any of my own.

The sooner you can fix this up the soon we can get on with the spar It's not a big deal, I've made mistakes similar to yours.

Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down