Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match on Snake Way. (Yamcha and Al)

3 posters

Go down

Match on Snake Way.   (Yamcha and Al) Empty Match on Snake Way. (Yamcha and Al)

Post by Alberdyne 7/6/2012, 6:41 pm

Al worked late those nights.

As an Agent working for Capsule, The Kanassan warrior hardly ever slept. Even when other members of his unit did sleep, he was still working. There was too much corruption in the world, too many enemies left to fight. Al was a warrior at heart and he would be certain to topple the evil empires of Earth. Al was looking at the top most wanted criminals of West City when he felt a familiar tug in his item packs. Al looked down to see the faint glow of the astral crystal in his possession and sighed. Al stood up and turned the carbon monitor off. It flickered into the sleep mode after a moment or two passed and then he walked over to his personal quarters. There, his bed waited. He was a ranking officer of The Capsule military division. Sitting in his bed, he pulled out the astral crystal and looked at it. One thing he knew for certain was that he was no longer on Kanassa. Earth's Astral Realm was quite different than Kanassa's and he never knew where the next journey would take him. Al had very little knowledge of Earth's Astral Plane.

Al looked at the astral crystal carefully in the palm of his hands and felt the familiar texture.

"I am being summoned." Al said out loud. "I wonder who it is this time?" Al felt the lull of the energy flowing form The Astral Crystal, at that point he closed his eyes and allowed the object to consume the deepest part of his mind. In that way, he could be pulled into The Astral Plane. Reality flickered around him like a lit candle for the briefest of moments. When that passed, Al opened his eyes and he was now on an all too familiar sight. Looking at the bottom of The Snake Way's Astral form, Al figured that moment was as good as any for a good work out. He activated a powered flight and moved quickly towards Snake Way. Once on it, he smiled and sat down on the familiar texture of the ground. There, he would mediate for a time until his opponent arrived. Sitting in the lotus position, he crossed his legs and placed his hands upon his feet to concentrate completely. Al knew from experience that Snake Way itself was more like a pocket dimension.

It was a trial that every warrior on Earth underwent in order to become stronger.

It was all part of the game that Kami played with Earth's future and destiny.

Al did not like it one bit.

He knew what the old man, Kami was really like. It was probably his stubborn Kanassan nature, but he did not like authority. At heart he fancied himself as a rebel not wanting to conform to the status quo. He was ready to shake things up and the battle that would take place, ironically on Snake Way, was his first step forward. Al did not like Kami or Mr. Popo, He considered them both to be con artists. However, he had recently discovered that they were both quite strong and could benefit from a temporary allegiance to them. Al's religious beliefs were not those of a Humes' at all. He was Kanassan, and at that, he was a Kronith. Kronith religious doctrine differed slightly from the standard Kanassan doctrine but there were many similar underlying precepts. Al believed in an afterlife, but Kanassa's afterlife was a place somewhat similar to the ancient Vikings of Earth. Vikings called it Valhalla. Kroniths called it Ayenee.

Al had often heard his Father speak of Ayenee with fondness. A place that was there in the very heart of a Kronith Warrior. Al thought about those matters as he waited and many other thoughts passed his mind as well. The main thought being Kami himself. The first encounter with Kami had not gone well at all, and Al had a very negative opinion of the old Namek. Al decided that focusing on the emotions that Kami, or even his Father evoked would be a good idea. So, once Kami's visage passed in his mind he thought of his Father, Michael Cormyr.

Michael had been a legendary Hero on Kanassa and had won many battles against the dreaded P.T.O. invaders.

Al found himself thinking of Michael at that moment, and strangely enough, he found himself missing home. Not his Father, but the academies and scholarly institutes devoted to The Kanassan psionic arts.

The Psionic Arts were a delicate art form. It was the same principle as a painter working a canvas. Each delicate stroke was part of the larger weave that was being created, and psionics worked the same way. The mind was the most powerful weapon that a warrior had. A fully trained Kanassan Warrior could devastate whole legions of P.T.O. officers.

Al knew that he was getting more powerful as time passed, but he had not yet surpassed his Father.

That single goal had become his entire obsession. Though to be quite frank, Al had made peace with his Father in recent times His Father had been a Hero and always will be, Al had to follow that Kronith example and become a Hero himself. Al knew though that he would do it in his own way and not the same way that his Father approached the same situation. At that point, Al had gotten an epiphany. I am just like my Father! Al thought to himself as he sat meditating on Snake Way. Perhaps it was some property of the pocket dimension itself, but Snake Way always calmed the savage's heart. For the first time in a long time, Al had actually smiled at whatever his prospect for a sparring partner would be.

He would use the very molecular structure of Snake Way as a weapon.

There were weapons all around him, Al merely needed to assert his will against them...

"Come what may...I am ready." Al said out loud as he waited.

Alberdyne Word Count=1,012

Last edited by Alberdyne on 7/7/2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Match on Snake Way.   (Yamcha and Al) Empty Re: Match on Snake Way. (Yamcha and Al)

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/7/2012, 10:52 am

The Elder Kai spoke to Yamcha after now having the Z-sword and finished with his four course meal. “Well you have done the unthinkable, passing the tests of the Z-sword. Now I’ve summoned a fighter that has come to the afterlife before, he’s strong in psionics and you may know him. He’s in the astral plane waiting for you in a dimension I’ve created for you and him to combat in. This is to see if you have what it takes to wield the Z-sword since I’m still not convinced that a mere human should possess it, regardless of how strong you may be. So go, prove me wrong.”

Yamcha then walked to a corner where a chair was and leaned his Z-sword against the wall beside the chair with his Roga Zet Sword in his sheath on his left waist as well as wearing his King Kai training outfit. He then sat in a chair against the western wall of the elder kai’s house sleepy.

Suddenly he felt something calling him. He took out his astral crystal which was glowing vibrantly. I wonder who this could be? He then looked into the astral crystal, concentrating on the sparks. As he looked into the crystals, the sparks within mesmerized his mind, pulling it from his body and taking it towards the astral plane.

The human warrior now stood in a dimension that was similar to snake way but the clouds were black and the sky was red. He looked around and spotted a kanassan that looked familiar. Could it be? He then used his sensing ability to feel the spiritual pressure of the kanassan he saw and smiled. “Yes! It is!” He yelled, “Al! How is it? How are you doing?! It’s been a while, I’ve gotten the legendary artifact of the Shins!” He then smirked as they were a mile apart.

His expression then got serious, suppressing his power with his Ki Control technique to fifty five percent of his true power “You have been summoned here to test me, or so the Elder Kai says. I don’t expect any mercy from you so you shouldn’t expect any mercy from me.” And with that, he drew his roga zet karana from his sheath that was on his left waist and grasped the hilt with both hands. “Unguard! I am ready for the final trial!” He yelled. As he sensed all around him, closing his eyes so his sensing ability would get stronger.

413 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Match on Snake Way.   (Yamcha and Al) Empty Re: Match on Snake Way. (Yamcha and Al)

Post by Alberdyne 7/7/2012, 8:11 pm

Once a very powerful, but familiar presence emerged from the twisting nether Al smiled to himself. So. It is true then, our destinies are somehow linked. Al stood up and greeted his sometimes-ally with a pleasant bow. "It's been a long time, Yamcha." Al stood up straight and looked at Yamcha with a pleasant expression on his face. Then, he pulled his mask over his face to shroud himself. "Pardon the mask, but it is necessary for me to focus on doing what must be done." Al said his voice edged with a slight growl at that point. "Please understand. I no longer have any hatred towards you, Yamcha. I see you as an equal, no, as someone who is stronger than me. Therefore, I must defeat you." Al covered the distance between himself and Yamcha. "That's an impressive looking sword though. Are you sure you can wield it effectively?" Al asked. Then Al unsheathed his own sword. By far, Al's sword was not as impressive as the Z-Sword was, but it would do what was needed. Al rotated his sword impatiently as he stood a mere few paces from Yamcha's front. His expressions were hidden beneath the mask.

Al could focus on knowing that his opponent would not be able to predict his mind-set, or, see his facial expressions.

In a way, the mask had become a part of who he was meant to be.

A Hero.

Al saw Yamcha move into a complex fighting stance. "Why do you try so hard?" Al suddenly found himself asking. "You're better than all this. You're better than what they expect of us." Al smiled beneath the mask as he continued to talk. "I am here to shake up everything you know about this world. What you hold dear. Because there are those out there who will take everything away from us. Are you ready to sacrifice everything to protect that which matters the most?" Al asked, his tone was quite serious. "We are in the midst of a war, Yamcha." Al said suddenly. "They are moving against everything. The forces of darkness seek to ravage this world. I am here to ensure that it does not happen. My home-world, Kanassa, was ravaged by such a similar darkness. I am fighting to prevent that does not happen to Earth also. I am Earth's Adopted Son." Al said carefully. "Now that we are here there is one last thing I want to say before we begin."

"Yamcha. We must work together to defeat the forces of darkness. When you are back from the twisting nether, seek me out. And we will train together under Kami, and grow powerful." Then, Al had said everything he needed to say. "The last time we had a spar, I was not ready to fight you. Things are different now. You say don't hold back. right? I am going to make you eat those words." Al threatened and moved into his own combat stance.

Suddenly, Al took off into a Powered Flight. "Catch me if you can!" Al said and in in mid-air he released a newly acquired trick.

It was his first learned feat, and it was a particularly nasty technique. A secret art called Telekinetic Throw, Al moved his free hand in a thrusting movement towards Yamcha and released his power. The grapple was meant to work around Yamcha's body if he was caught. Al didn't think that the warrior could counter his feat, but it was worth a try. Al focused on different mathematical equations; mass, weight, and height. Al had carefully observed Yamcha's physical characteristics and was able to make educated guesses about how much psionic power he would have to release on Yamcha. If Yamcha were caught by his attack, he was going to attempt to slam Yamcha against Snake Way itself, hard. It was only a preliminary attack, he was putting his foot in the water as they said. Testing it's surface, sending ripples across time and space. Al was first and foremost a Warrior, a Warrior displaced from his home world and stuck on a hostile planet. The Humes were a paranoid lot, still stuck with the mob mentality and utterly afraid of anything different than they were. They had an almost phobia for the unknown.

Yamcha was a different Hume, and Al respected him.

But as a Warrior, he had to put his respect aside and focus on the task at hand. I am the one meant to defeat you! Al thought as he released the attack, hoping beyond hope he could catch his opponent off guard. If it in fact connected, Yamcha would be in a world of hurt. Al was prepared for the spar, he had gone through Hell to get where he was at that point in time. Furthermore, Al had grown powerful. He would need every ounce of his strength if he was to defeat Yamcha on fair grounds. He could not allow him to use that fancy sword against him. If need be he could...

As he focused he thought about many things. He thought of his recent alignment with Kami, and he thought about The Lookout. The Lookout was now temporarily home where once, Capsule was. In the meantime, Al knew the score that Kami had given him. The Forces of Darkness grow powerful. We must unite under one banner to stop them! Let that banner be Kanassa! Al thought with a proud smile on his face. Earth needed a new breed of Defenders, and Al was going to give it to them. Al was seizing his destiny by the throat, unafraid, and knowing he would have to make sacrifices along the way. He kept looking at Yamcha the entire time he attacked the other warrior, waiting to see what would happen next. And in his heart of hearts he knew the truth. Earth's Defenders have to be every bit as ruthless as The Warriors of Darkness have become. If I can reach Yamcha...

Alberdyne Word Count=1,008
Alberdyne TOTAL Word Count=2,020
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/7/2012, 8:37 pm

Yamcha then heard the kanassan speak. "Why do you try so hard? You're better than all this. You're better than what they expect of us. I am here to shake up everything you know about this world. What you hold dear. Because there are those out there who will take everything away from us. Are you ready to sacrifice everything to protect that which matters the most?We are in the midst of a war, Yamcha. They are moving against everything. The forces of darkness seek to ravage this world. I am here to ensure that it does not happen. My home-world, Kanassa, was ravaged by such a similar darkness. I am fighting to prevent that does not happen to Earth also. I am Earth's Adopted Son."

Yamcha then spoke to Al carefully. "Now that we are here there is one last thing I want to say before we begin, I fully agree! Evil has grown to the point where they’re attacking themselves! We must grow in strength as well as in numbers and maintain our focus so that evil can be vanquished! You died to someone I’ve been training to defeat. Now before anything goes down I will say this: I will aid the side of good, I will not go back to by bandit life I had before I ment Goku, Oolong and Bulma! Good must prevail over darkness or darkness will destroy everything, even itself until one stands strong to claim conquest over the created wasteland. I have trained on earth under orders of King Kai to protect it from evil as well, so we can be partners. Let this spar show our true potencial.

Suddenly he spots the kanassan gathered an aura about his body and fly off, ”Follow me,” he said as he waved his hand towards Yamcha who was floating in the air. Suddenly a strong force was attempting to push him down. “I…don’t….haaaaa!!!” His powerlevel became unsuppressed and he was now powering up as he was using his rage to resist the telekenesis pushing him down into snakeway. Suddenly the psionic wave of energy just broke after he roared and broke through the mental attack, his eyes glowing with psionic energy.

Now pissed off, He used the technique he learned from fighting Mr. Popo called enhanced movements as well as another technique called speed burst and disappeared from view.

Yamcha then rematerialized from his pure speed with a ki infused punch with his free right hand hand while the left clutched the hilt of the sword which would exploded on contact towards the back of the Psionic Kanassan. “Try to mind slam me will you?!” He yelled as he gathered a flaming aura about his body and shot after the kanassan and attempted to launch 4 kicks from a vertical above him. The first kick was launched to his face, the second two were launched to each shoulder blade and the third was an axe kick to the forehead which in theory should slam him down into Snakeway.

505 words
918 words total

Actions
1) Unsuppress (Ki Control), Power up, Psychic Powers
2) Enhanced movements, Speed boost, Surging Punch
3) Flaming aura, Pummle
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 7/7/2012, 10:48 pm

Counters were out of the questions.

Likely, his Big Bang Cannon was out of the question too...like Al had grown powerful, so too, had Yamcha.

However, Al did have something on his side. He was clever, not only was he clever, he was sneaky. To win, you have to think like the enemy thinks at all time. You have to, in a very real way, become your enemy! During the whole assault, Yamcha forgot to put his sword away. Al was waiting for him to make a mistake so he could capitalize on it. I am merely testing the waters. But damn, he's fast! The one fist made it's attempt to come at him, but Al was ready. He'd already been in command of his Psychic Powers and focused on the object that Yamcha held in his hand. It was quite a simple thing really. Though the weight of The Kai's free masonry was too advanced for his mind, he didn't need to alter the molecular level of it. That's why he never used The Omniverse unless he could get a clean hit. The Omniverse was a weapon, and not one that should be used lightly so Al would not summon it unless he needed it.

And against Yamcha, he was certain he would not need it.

Al smiled against his mask. Yamcha was agreeing with the plan, they would have to talk after the battle.

Fists as strong as an iron slab bombarded Al's body. Then, Al caught it. The temperature in the air increased several notches as Yamcha released a burst of the flaming aura, Al growled. But focused. He was not afraid of the warrior before him. As he released his attack, he focused on the unique texture of the blade his opponent wielded. Al felt the structure in his mind and focused on the task at hand. Once that was done, Al did two things. He suddenly pulled at the Z-Sword with all the fury he could muster, attempting to rip the weapon from Yamcha's grip. Arm and all. So Al yanked, even as he got hurt. Hurt bad. Al felt his flesh burning against the flaming aura, and the powerful bruises welt up where Yamcha hit him. Yet the warrior grinned. "You are a fool at times, Yamcha." Al said. "It is time for you to learn how TO SUFFER!"

Al did it just then.

As he pulled against the sword using his Psychic Powers, he released his thoughts and turned Yamcha's weapon against him. If the first movement connected against the sword, then he could do the second part. That was meant to impale Yamcha. Impale the wolf-brother with his own weapon, a sword of The Kai. Al focused on the metal that the sword was comprised of, using The Psychic Powers at their third rank. In that degree of skill, Al could turn an entire army against itself, and stop bullets with his thoughts. Al smiled as he looked at Yamcha. "Bang." Al said quietly. Assuming that the initiating portion of his attack did connect, he would rotate the weapon with his mind and stab him with it. In the stomach. Al knew that Yamcha would not be powerful enough to withstand the metal of his own weapon. Be careful the weapons that you use against your enemies, they oft come back to burn you in the end. Al thought to himself. As Al stood there, floating, and burning he never screamed. Not once. He simply took every amount of damage like a man. Al was a Warrior first and foremost, prepared to do everything needed to win.

Al felt something as his mind touched the weapon of The Kai's. Al gripped his weapon tightly as he held it with both hands. He could not Counter Attack Yamcha, so he had to take on a more offensive approach. He had to use Yamcha against himself. He could feel the molecular structure of the sword in his mind a he attempted to manipulate it, and then the thoughts began to pour in.

Child of Kanassa.

Servant of Kami.

Son of Michael Cormyr.

Master of The Omniverse.

Last Adopted Son of Earth.

Who are you? Al thought in response.

We are The Kai. You have touched The Otherworld once when you defended Earth against Oroki. Now, we are calling upon your aide once more. The Kai said. We have a task that we would ask of you, Son of Michael Cormyr.

Al's mind and body hurt. But he was seeing visions of The Paradise that awaited in Heaven. Suddenly, his situation didn't seem to be so bad. Speak. Al said in response as he continued to focus on his attack.

The Boy. Yamcha. Train him to become a Man. Do this for us, and you will know what you are meant to be doing. Do you accept? The Kai asked.

I do. Al responded. And suddenly his body felt extremely light. He felt lighter than air. The fires from Hell that burnt all around him were making it hard to breathe, even with his mask on. Al started to cough. "You're a really big jerk at times Yamcha." Al had to disengage from the assault when the fire from Flaming Aura reached it's zenith. Activating a Power Flight, he suddenly flew away but he was at Rank 3 Psychic Powers. He was able to focus on his technique regardless of distance. He landed on Snake Way and far away from the burning Flaming Aura. It was rapidly burning the air out of the area where the burst was released. Al couldn't tolerate having his lungs scorched in that fashion. It was then that he looked down to see the extent of the damage. His body was scorched and blackened since the flaming aura had been released at close combat range. Al coughed a few times, but focused. On his attack against Yamcha.

"Bleed for me, boy." Al said as he looked up at Yamcha.

Alberdyne Word Count=1,022
Alberdyne Total Word Count=3,042

~Actions~
~Took Damage from Flurrying Fists/Pummel
~Took Damage from Flaming Aura.
~Powered Flight away from Yamcha's Flaming Aura.
1-Psychic Powers Rank 3 Psychic Mastery on Yamcha's Z-Sword.

Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 7/8/2012, 9:05 pm

Well; I was asked to review this as a referee. My thoughts are as follows:

According to Alberdyne, Yamcha has not yet unlocked the Z-Sword as a weapon; meaning he logically, cannot be using it. Nor would he be allowed to possess it if it's not his/he hasn't completed his search or he hasn't updated with the weapon.

However, Alberdyne; your wording seems a little forced (turned his sword against him). This means that, at this point, there is no actual reason to referee this. You can't use a weapon he doesn't own, and he can't either; neither of you are in the right on this occasion. I don't quite know where to go from here.

So, in summary: Neither of you are correct. Yamcha, you shouldn't be using a weapon if you don't have it, as you learned with your Henchman ordeal. I'll be speaking to Brian about this. Alberdyne, be careful with your wording. It seems a lot like you might've "forced" Yamcha to lose control of his weapon, though he doesn't actually have it, it would still be "forcing" the opponent to do something he/she doesn't want to do, via means forbidden.
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/8/2012, 11:47 pm

For the record, i only posted having the Z-sword after doing the Quest. And it wasn't used as a weapon. It was just there in the post not doing anything.

I did not battle with it,

The Elder Kai spoke to Yamcha after now having the Z-sword and finished with his four course meal. “Well you have done the unthinkable, passing the tests of the Z-sword. Now I’ve summoned a fighter that has come to the afterlife before, he’s strong in psionics and you may know him. He’s in the astral plane waiting for you in a dimension I’ve created for you and him to combat in. This is to see if you have what it takes to wield the Z-sword since I’m still not convinced that a mere human should possess it, regardless of how strong you may be. So go, prove me wrong.”

Yamcha then walked to a corner where a chair was and leaned his Z-sword against the wall beside the chair with his Roga Zet Sword in his sheath on his left waist as well as wearing his King Kai training outfit. He then sat in a chair against the western wall of the elder kai’s house sleepy.

This shows that this was actually roleplaying the scenario after completing the quest and breaking the seal put on the Z-sword and making the upcomming spar a test to see if he could properly wield the Z-sword with a power he'd find from fighting Al.

Also he has a LEGAL weapon called a Roga Zet Sword which has been described.

and also the end of my first post,

“You have been summoned here to test me, or so the Elder Kai says. I don’t expect any mercy from you so you shouldn’t expect any mercy from me.” And with that, he drew his roga zet karana from his sheath that was on his left waist and grasped the hilt with both hands. “Unguard! I am ready for the final trial!” He yelled. As he sensed all around him, closing his eyes so his sensing ability would get stronger.

This shows me drawing my LEGAL sword. No where else in the entire thread other then the first do you see me describe my legal sword as the Z-sword. I think Al might have been confused, thinking i got it from the way i worded my first paragraph and for that i am sorry.

This, as i am saying now; is all a big misunderstanding based on an bad paragraph on my part. I rped having it but just as a roleplaying character building prop, not as a weapon to fight with against someone just to look good and flashy.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly 7/9/2012, 12:34 am

No, it's my fault, Yamcha. I misread and should have been able to understand what you were saying, making this my bad. The spar continues, Alberdyne, in this case you are in the wrong. I won't ask you to reword your post as it's a spar. Yamcha, treat it as an attempt.

I apologize; thank you Yamcha, for showing both respect to a ref and peace in your words, as well as true thought in your plea.
Broly
Broly
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 89
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/9/2012, 10:03 pm

1) Yamcha’s resistance to the Kanassan’s mental throw technique proved successful, as did his sneaking rear assault with his Jin technique. It was the blitz maneuver which got him. The kanassan psionic warrior grasping at his sword while he was on fire from getting in contact from his flaming aura.

This was getting out of hand, The Human warrior held with all of his might as the Kanassan grabbed at the sword with his normal strength but when he used his mind, the blade became endowed with a blue chi steaming from the blade as Yamcha held firm and focused his bishido soul to keep his sword from leaving him. Had it not been this ability thathe gained through training to use with the Z-sword once he could obtain it, he would have been unable to ward off this attack. After a while of psionic tension along with the kanassan warrior’s own might, Yamcha then roared and shot his arms forward as he attempted to overpower the kanassan warrior with a slice close between the neck and left shoulder blade. The human warrior would then thrust his blade forward as he got inbetween his chest and stomach as he attempted to make a fatal stand to the kanassan, so he would know where he truly stood.

Yamcha now satified with his attack, shot his right foot forward towards Al’s solarplex first, then chest as he kickedup once more in an attempt to get him off of his blade, wanting to see how he would counter the strength of a truly stronger opponent.

The human warrior Yamcha would now sheath his blade and would cup his hands to his right hip, gathering a massive medicine ball sized blue orb of energy within his palms; now it turned red with red crackling energy about the orb as he charged it with his wolf energy. He then thrusted his palms forward towardss the direction where Al would be flying if he was successful previous, launching a fully charged; super style kamehameha wave at the kanassan warrior.

345 words
1263 words total

Actions

1)Still Powered up, Overpowering Al and performed double strike
2)Still powered up, preformed speedy strikes
3)Still powered up, launched a charged up super kamehameha

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 7/9/2012, 10:23 pm

Alberdyne forfeited so i'll just post this short victory post.

Yamcha's slice and thrust manuver went without a hitch, purple fluid spilling everywhere. As well as the kicks to send him flying backwards and off of his katana. Then there was the finisher. The super charged super turtle style wave that ripped through the sky and nailed the kanassan which grabbed him and hit right down on the stone path of snakeway. As the kanassan got pushed down with the super kamehameha wave. An explosion was heard. Dust and smoke kicking up from the point of impact.

Yamcha floated over to the point of impact to see a smoking kanassan who was unable to continue. He then spoke into the mind of Alberdyne as he was now out cold "I expected more from you Alberdyne. But your not at my level yet...you have good tactics, but your not strong enough to put a dent in evil yet. Train harder, because as strong as I am, you can too achieve the power from within." And with that, Yamcha took a breath and left the snakeway realm and woke up in his body in the Elder Kai's house sitting in the corner.

202 words
1465 words total

Victory!
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down