Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian of Earth [quest]

Go down

Guardian of Earth [quest] Empty Guardian of Earth [quest]

Post by Future Trunks 6/17/2012, 5:58 pm

Guardian of Earth

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

You've learned of Kami, the chosen Guardian of Earth, who is also a renowned warrior and teacher. Wishing to see if he would take you as his pupil, you decide to ascend to Kami's Lookout, which lies far above Korin's Tower, in the clouds. Upon arriving you are greeted by a robust black genie who tells you his name is Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo is very polite to you and a very generous host. However, he wishes to test your skills before he permits you to speak to the Guardian Kami. All you have to do is land a punch. Beware, despite his jovial appearance, Popo is a fearsome warrior.

(OOC: Since Cell killed Master Roshi, that quest will be on hold. So i am going to start this one.)
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Earth [quest] Empty Re: Guardian of Earth [quest]

Post by Future Trunks 6/18/2012, 12:03 am

"Tink... Tink."

That was the sound that the lavender haired man made as his ice cubes and shot glass collided. It was a normal afternoon, nothing special about today. Trunks lifted his drink to his lips, the liquor caused a numbing feeling to his lips as he swallowed the alcohol. Recently, he had nothing motivating him. It was as if he needed a boost to get him back into his normal state of mind. Being one of the most powerful warriors on earth had its ups and downs. There was no challenge, nothing to gain from his constant training. Then it struck him.

A challenge.

That was what the young saiyan prince longed for...

As if by some miracle from above, the bar door flung open. A elderly man wearing a bright purple shirt and neon orange cargo shorts, stepped into the scene. He looked like some sort of event promoter. The man barged through the smoke and dim lights until he stood in front of the bar table. By this time he had the attention of most, with the exception of one. Trunks rolled his eyes as he turned back to his empty beverage. With a sigh the saiyan slammed his fist down on the dark wood that made up the bar.

No response.

This agitated the young warrior. "Hey! What the hell is your problem? I need another glass of Jack." He searched through the dimness that was the bar atmosphere for the bar keeper. It seemed that even he had been mesmerized by this newcomer. "Ugh. Dammit." The lavender haired man turned on his bar stool, resting his arm on the bar.

"Everyone, man, woman, thing, or pet. I have come with the best news yet!" This man yelled holding a tablet up high in his hand. "I have been sent with a special message. In search of the next great warrior, the next pupil for the earth god. Anyone who thinks they have the guts or power to take on this skill challenge I dare you to come!" He seemed to search to room looking for a participant.

"Pff." Trunks laughed under his breath. This was a joke to him. He turned back around and aimed to get the bartenders attention. Still to no prevail. "Christ..." As Trunks turned to watch the rest of this circus show he was met face to face with the strange promoter.

"YOU! You my dear friend, you seem like your in shape. How bout it?" This crazy man yelled. When he spoke, Trunks could feel the spit fly from his mouth and the heat from his breath. Trunks closed his eyes and cleaned the spit from his cheek. The young saiyan could feel his anger inside growing. Like a strike of lighting, his right fist shot forward and around the mans neck. Trunks lifted him into the air as his body jerked back and forth. "S... Sir! You are perfect for the job!" This was all the promoter could spit out, also trying to catch his breath. "There... is... zeni involved!" With this small phrase, the saiyan released his iron grip allowing his prey to fall to his own knees.

"How much zeni?"

WC: 525/1,500
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/22/2012, 6:04 pm

The paper that this man held lightly feel to the ground. The whole room had now gone silent. Trunks looked to his feet in which this pamphlet had now begun to rest on. He tilted his head in interest before leaning down to pick it up. As he unfolded this writing canvas, he noticed all the looks he was now receiving. It was time to clear this bar.

"What the fuck are you pee ons lookin' at?" The saiyan muttered, just the tone in his voice scared this normally jam packed bar... empty. Only two men remained. The bar keep and the cowering promoter. Trunks finally opened the paper and began to read.

"To all of earths finest warriors,

Myself as well as Mr. Popo are looking for an apprentice. Someone who we know can defend and fight off the evil hoards of enemies that I feel are approaching. Anyone may try, but only a few will survive. The first man, woman, or thing that climbs my lookout may begin training immediately. My best regards and may the best and most pure of soul win.

- Kami"

Trunks threw the paper to the ground. "Pure of heart huh?" Trunks laughed as he repeated what the letter had said. "I'll show them pure of heart. Ha. Once I climb that stupid tower, I'll destroy Kami and Mr. Popo." The lavender haired saiyan leaned down to lift up this pitiful excuse of a man. As he pulled his shirt and lifting him off the ground, the man let out a girlish scream. Trunks could feel this man shaking in his hands. It was amusing.

"Please... please don't kill me." The scared man begged. Trunks allowed a short grin run across his face. "Consider your quest accepted." Trunks told the man with his normal cocky attitude. As he released him he turned his attention to the bartender who was now completely frozen in one place.

"Now how about that Jack?"

WC: 320
TWC: 845/1,500
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/25/2012, 12:51 am

It had been little over a few hours since the incident at the bar. The young saiyan prince awoke with his head leaning on what seemed like a twig that had high hopes to become a tree. Why he picked this spot he would never know. He could hardly even remember what had gone on after he had scared a promoter into pissing his pants.

Then it hit him. The note. Trunks reached down with his hand and felt his pockets. In one pocket there was nothing, but in the other was a small paper all folded in as if it had been crushed. He pulled it from his pants pocket and carefully unfolded it. As the saiyan attempted to read what the note said, he could hardly focus on the letters. His vision was a bit blurry, from the alcohol from the night before.

"God damned Jack." Trunks muttered to himself as the letter came into focus. As he re-read these instructions he could hardly tell where there was supposed to be money involved. As Trunks scanned the paper over front and back it was no where to be found. Had this promoter lied to him?

Trunks could feel the rage inside of him began to boil. That had better not of been the case. He was a saiyan warrior, hell a saiyan prince at that. No one lied to him and lived to tell the tale.

Just as he was about to crumble the paper and go on a rampage, he noticed the fine print.

"1,000 zeni to the winner."

Trunks began to laugh, maybe he would kill that promoter just for fun once he had completed this mission and collected his money. He was sure that this weak little insect would collect a bounty as well for finding all the fighters that would compete. Trunks would make sure that no fighter had a chance to defeat him.

"Hahaha!" Trunks let out a quiet laugh to himself as his body exploded with power. If he were going to make this huge impression he would have to hurry before someone crawled this tower he read about. The saiyan bent his knees as he tilted his head up towards the sky, it was time to fly and to fly fast.

The ground beneath the saiyan warrior ripped to shreds of rock and dirt. As he blasted off the ground into flight, he left nothing but destruction in his wake. Much like everywhere else he had gone.

WC: 411
TWC: 1,256/ 1,500
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/30/2012, 3:40 pm

It did not take long for the young saiyan prince to arrive near the bottom of Kamis tower. If he had not been given directions from a map, he would have never had found it. The surrounding area was filled with trees and dark brush, making it very difficult to find from ground level. The only thing that could actually be seen were the thin outline of what seemed like a pole. This small rod was supposed to hold an entire tower high in the sky? Trunks doubted it.

He was surprised. No one else had even bothered to show their faces. Maybe he was the first participant to be offered the challenge. After this promoters experience with him, he probably gave up on the rest. Another scenario would be that he was late, meaning all his completion had already begun their ascension to the top of the tower. This would not happen.

"Well shit, I can't fly. I'm sure that would be some kind of disqualification." Trunks looked as far as he could up the pole. "This tower must really be up there." He cracked his knuckles as he looked what he would be climbing, a few times over. He knew this would not be as easy as he had once expected.

Trunks wrapped his arms around the slick structure and yanked his body up, the first pull of many. It wasn't to hard on his body as he had prepared for worse during his intense training regiments. Next, he flung his left arm further up the pole, pulling himself up again. This could last forever at this pace, he noticed a cloud in the distance. It had to be right above that point.

This time, he launched himself feet further up the pole, catching the tower once more in his hands. "Lets GO!" The saiyan prince body covered itself with his signature black aura. In a powered up state, he would be able to finish this tower a lot quicker. The young saiyan gripped the pole once more. He slowly lowered himself down and pulled as hard as he could against what he was climbing. The force of this motion launched him above the clouds. He had to be hundreds of feet in the sky, holding on to the bottom of this tower with all his might.

At this time his biceps had begun to grow tired. His arms were full of blood, making it very hard to move. The tower still was no where to be seen. He almost started to wonder if this damn tower was even at the end of the beam. Judging by the lack of participants, he wondered if this was supposed to be a joke. If that were the case, whoever this prankster was, would find a pain that he had never felt before. Trunks would tear this person limb from limb if he had been fooled.

Then he saw it.

Right above him, it wasn't but a few feet ahead. He had finally made it. This sudden rush of excitement and relief, gave him the final push he needed to make it all the way. Trunks launched himself past the tower and on to what he made his landing strip. The young saiyan wasn't tired, but his arms were killing him. They pulsed with blood, every time his heart beat he could feel the fluid rush through his arm fibers.

Standing in front of him was a elder namekian and some dark creature that he had never seen before. This had to be the guardian of earth, but which one? The elder namekian began to speak.

"Welcome young Trunks. You have made it, and have earned your spot as guardians assistant." The namekian spoke with a soft smile. The creature next to him remained silent, barely even moving.

"Haha. No way old man. I'm no guardian. I just came for the zeni not your training." Trunks said with a deliberate show of disrespect, snatching the zeni from Kamis hand. The saiyan tucked away the money in his pants and blasted off the tower, leaving no sign of wanting to stay a second longer than was required. As Trunks left nothing but dust where he once stood, Kami couldn't help but smile. The being next to him looked up, his mind further puzzled.

"What is so funny master? He did not want to receive your training." The black creature said showing real concern. The elder namekian placed his hand on the beings shoulder.

"Oh Mr. Popo." Kami said as he stared deep off into the sky, as almost as if he could still see Trunks. "That WAS the training."

WC: 773
TWC: 2,029/ 1,500
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content