Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian of the earth (Solo Easy Quest)

Go down

Guardian of the earth (Solo Easy Quest) Empty Guardian of the earth (Solo Easy Quest)

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/24/2012, 4:51 pm

Guardian of Earth

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

You've learned of Kami, the chosen Guardian of Earth, who is also a renowned warrior and teacher. Wishing to see if he would take you as his pupil, you decide to ascend to Kami's Lookout, which lies far above Korin's Tower, in the clouds. Upon arriving you are greeted by a robust black genie who tells you his name is Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo is very polite to you and a very generious host. However, he wishes to test your skills before he permits you to speak to the Guardian Kami. All you have to do is land a punch. Beware, despite his jovial appearance, Popo is a fearsome warrior.

Drago flew towards the west heading to the city it was his custom to time himself each morning heading between it and orange star. Fumbling around in his pocket he took out the cracked scouter that he had found there was not much to it he tapped the screen but not much was happening. Drago knew that this was a clue to him but how was he going to make it work if he didn’t even understand it. Flying over the buildings of west city he was distracted and past them. Looking down he saw once again only forests and green land he didn’t remember the trip taking him this long was he slaking. He decided to fly higher to see where the city was. Looking behind him he realized his mistake he was so distraced with the device he forgot to look down. It seemed he was getting faster by the distance he was past it. Still messing with the device he decided to fly back towards the city. But then he heard a beep weird symbols appeared and then an arrow pointing west. What was this, what had it detected the scouter seemed to work like a sort of compass by pointing to a power. Drago didn’t know if the power was strong or weak but it was worth checking it out if this thing belonged to a sayain it might be locating its owner. Drago sped towards the west he was not going to let whatever was setting the scouter off get away. He kept going until all he could see was trees and mountains he had reached a remote place. Drago looking down almost missed the tower in front of him. Drago looked up he wasn’t even able to see the top of it even at the height he was. He clicked the device again it wanted to go up what sort of hiding place was this.

Drago shot up through the clouds to the top of the tower as was greeted by a strange looking cat with a stick. “So who are you huh im sensing that you didn’t exactly plan on coming here today.” Drago looked at the cat was he the one that he was looking for the scouter indeed locked onto the cat and gave off some symbols Drago didn’t understand but it still insisted that he went higher. “ Im guessing by that tail your not exactly a full human are you tell me what are you so interested in that you keep looking up what brought you here”. Drago stared at the cat he was one to talk about not been fully human he was a talking cat Drago needed information so he decided to play along and answer the question. “I am half sayain regarding my race, but more importantly who is up there I want to meet them”. The cat gave a smug smile “ Oh so you don’t know up there is Kamis palace where kami the guardian of the earth is he is also known as a great master and teacher of the martial arts”. Drago was slightly disappointed that it wasn’t a sayain but a teacher wouldn’t be such a bad idea this would be the perfect chance to hone. His skills “So I just go up right ok then time to meet this Kami”. The cat threw at bell at him which Drago caught “ You seem strong enough as for your intent they can deal with it well good luck your going to needed it up there.

Drago wasn’t sure what the bell was for but he put it in his pocket and flew upwards breaking through the clouds there was nothing but blue sky ahead of him he was starting to think that the the scouter was broken and the cat thought it would be funny to mess with him by telling him to fly up. Drago then spotted something it was a dot he didn’t think any birds flew this high so he went up to it the air getting thinner if there was a master of martial arts up here it was sure that training in these conditions were part of what made him strong. As he got closer he saw it was some form of floating platform. What was keeping it aloft was that part of the warriors power. Drago landed on the surface to see a jolly looking genie in front of him. Drago took the bell out of his pocket and threw it at him “The cat gave me that; I am looking for he one named Kami I have come seeking training from him”. The black genie smiled sitting on his carpet he seemed very peaceful for a warrior or was it that was part of his skill was this Kami. “ Im afraid Kami is inside right now my name is Mr Popo I am the caretaker of the lookout I am pleased to meet you”. Drago looked at him so this wasn’t Kami well at least he was on the right spot “I would like to see this Kami I want to be trained like I said before my name is Drago Hydrax if he is the guardian of this planet he can hear me cant he then I will wait till is ready”. Mr Popo got up the birds still sitting on his shoulders “You are a impatient young warrior aren’t you, there is no way you will become strong enough to find your father with that attitude”. Drago was starting to get angry “How could you know that what sort of tricks are you pulling”. Mr Popo stared at him blanly his face ever expressionless “ Kami told me like you said he is the guardian of earth he has to know these things if you wanted to destroy the planet it would be his job to try and sort something out to stop you”. Drago smiled and calmed down “ I suppose that’s right but I still need to meet him for training”. Mr Popo sighed “ Again with that you said it twice already whats your hurry Kami cant waste his time with training any old person who comes here but I tell you what ill give you a break”. The birds scattered off his shoulders “I will give you a little entrance exam if you can land one punch one me you can train with kami. Drago smiled don’t underestimate me I might be training sooner than you think.

Drago charged at the genie and swung at him only to be out sped and feel a heavy blow on his neck “ You shouldn’t give out advice you don’t follow yourself” said Mr Popo. Drago was not expecting this from the genie his movements were flawless if this was what he was like how good was Kami, Drago was was determined more than ever to beat him now. He swung his leg trying to hit the genie catching him just the edge of his foot. “It appears you mind Is a lot clearer now young warrior but your still not able to hit me fully remember you need one good punch”. Drago stepped back and began to charge his attack he didn’t want to do it from the other direction because the palace would be destroyed but not it was behind him he could wreak havoc. “I guess ill just have to make sure that you can move eat this big tree cannon”> Drago fired his blast the genie was unmoving what was he up to was it an afterimage. Then almost like a vacuum the genie sucked in and swallowed his cannon. Drago was surprised this fight was getting strange “When I said eat this I didn’t mean It literally”. It seemed using energy attacks were just a waste he would have to rely on close combat to beat him. Drago leaped and vanished reappearing in front of Mr Popo and releasing and front barrage of punches all of which were blocked by Mr Popo. “ You control your energy well I nearly didn’t see you oh well too bad guess your not good enough to see Kami”. Drago landed on his tail the genie had taunted him for the last time he stared at the figure standing over him was probably used to dealing with normal humans this trick would catch him off guard. Using his tail to jump Drago flung himself sprang upwards and slammed his fist into the genies round stomach. “Is that so because it appears the entrance exam has just been passed”. Mr Popo got up and dusted himself “It appears so doesn’t it well I guess its ok for you to train with Kami he was been watching and appear any moment”. Drago smiled looking forward to the appearance of the great master and teacher. Cracking his knuckles he shivered in excitement if that was the entrance exam what would the training be like?

wc: 1502
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down