Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark and Powerful

Go down

The Dark and Powerful Empty The Dark and Powerful

Post by OldGoten1 6/19/2012, 5:16 pm

One day Goten was flying around, he planned on discovering as much as he could for just one day.

He flew past a city were terror was created.

The whole city was destroyed, corpses were on the ground.

Goten landed, he saw a little kid, running, crying, Goten ran to the kid.

"Are you ok?" Goten asked.

"W-W-Where is my mommy!?!?" The kid screamed, tear's came out of his eyes, fast.

The little boy was limping, his leg was cut open.

His face had blood all over it.

Goten lifted the boy up and flew him away from the danger.

What ever had destroyed the city and killed all those civilians had escaped.

Goten landed back home, the kid fell asleep.

Goten quietly sneaked the kid pass the hall into his room, he set the little boy down on the bed where he could rest.

"Be quiet, just stay here ill be right back with something to eat." Goten whispered.

He then left and went to the kitchen, grabbed a loaf of bread and went back to his room.

The little boy wasn't human, he had a tail growing.

Goten dropped the loaf, the saiyan boy's eyes changed color.

The boy's power level had increased by million's.

Goten could sense it.

The boy got up from the bed and then slammed Goten right through the wall.

The boy's muscle grew bigger, his hair started to stand up, his eyes started to change color, an aura grew around him, a golden one, his hair turned golden, his eyes turned blue, his tail turned yellow.

The boy had became a super saiyan.

Goten was amazed but then he was afraid this kid would kill him.

Goten jumped in the air and kicked the boy between the eyes.

The boy did nothing, he lifted his arm, grabbed Goten, and threw him into the walls and the released.

Goten went flying right through the house and landed in a tree.

He tried to move but just couldn't, blood was all over him, Goten knew he was in trouble.

He powered up and jumped through the tree, he went back through the broken wall's and was face to face with a faker.

The kid finally spoke "They call me Xier, Goten."

Goten's eyes opened wide "How do you know my name!"

The kid rubbed his chin "I know alot about you, Saiyan."

Goten rushed at Xier and kicked him about three inches before he stopped moving and then engaged combat.

Goten and Xier started to battle, they countered and avoided eachother's attacks until Xier striked Goten right in the stomach, Goten went flying.

He got up and quickly flew back to Xier and got slammed back down to the ground.

He started to lose conscious as Xier charges some sort of attack.

Goten started to fade away, in death as Xier finished charging his wave of energy.

“Super Galick Gun!” Xier shouted and then released the deadly earth destroying wave.

Xier laughed when all of a sudden Goten lifted up his only working arm and released a weak wave of energy.
“Kame-K-kame-Ha!!!!!!!!!” Goten shouted.

The wave was nothing to Xier’s Galick Gun.

Goten started to give up hope, I’m sorry to everone on Earth, I failed you all good bye. Goten
thought to himself.

Xier started laughing, he knew Goten had no chance.

Goten raised his other hand, screaming in pain, he charged another wave of energy, he launched it and it combined with the normal Kamehameha and created a Maximum Power Kamehameha

Xier couldn’t hold the wave, Goten was to strong I guess I’ll have to use it, I got no choice.

Xier pulled out some sort of fruit, he ate it and his power increased by ton’s.

“This is the power of a Super Saiyan 2!” He yelled out as his hair grew longer, his muscles grew even bigger, a plasma aura grew around him and the electricity grew around his wave as he overcame Super Saiyan two.
His wave started to break past Goten’s Kamehameha.

A tear fell from Goten’s eye.

He looked at the evil laughing saiyan, the evil showed up in his eye.

Goten almost gave up hope when something happened, his eyes turned bloody red, his hair turned darker than ever, his muscles grew bulky and an evil purplish aura surrounded him.

“Go to hell you bastard!” Goten yelled.

“The world wasn’t meant to be destroyed, YOU WERE!”

Goten became Dark Goten, his wave became an Evil Kamehameha, the wave turned black with an evil
red aura

The evil wave broke through Xier’s wave and absorbed the power of the wave.

It came straight for Xier and nearly killed him.

It broke through the crust of earth and made a giant crater filled with the blood of the Saiyan Child.

Goten restored his good power, he walked over to the crater and picked up the burnt Saiyan, he carried Xier’s body and dropped him in the bedroom which was destroyed.

Goten was showing all mercy to Xier, he left Xier to heal in his room.

Goten walked away hoping one day this Saiyan could be good just like him.

W.C 864

Thread Complete
OldGoten1
OldGoten1
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/556453_369575729772943_

Back to top Go down