Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasuda Chronicles : Grand Elder Guru

Go down

Tasuda Chronicles : Grand Elder Guru Empty Tasuda Chronicles : Grand Elder Guru

Post by Tasuda 7/15/2012, 5:46 pm

Grand Elder Guru

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points.

You have heard that the Grand Elder, Father of the Nameks, has the ability to unlock people's hidden powers. Upon arriving at his small home upon a pillar of rock, his guardian Rhez denies you an audience with him, unless you prove yourself to three Elders. The first elder is in a nearby village, he has had a problem with his crops dying due to a parasite. Help him find a way to eliminate the parasite and he will guide you to the next Elder.
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Tasuda Chronicles : Grand Elder Guru Empty Re: Tasuda Chronicles : Grand Elder Guru

Post by Tasuda 7/15/2012, 7:07 pm

Clouds rolled in from the North, south, east and west. Coming together in one spot. They were dark and ominous. Lightning shot into the sky from a central point. The clouds swirled around one another creating an eye for the storm that had formed. Many Namekian looked up as something fell from the eye, plummeting to the ground. Then the clouds and lightning vanished.

Smoke rose up from the spot where the object had fallen. A hand reached out and gripped the edge of the hole. The creature pulled himself out. He was a Namekian, scarred from countless battles. His clothing was tattered and dirty but wearable. He stood up and stumbled around for a second before getting his bearings.

He was on Namek, there was no question about that, but he didn’t know where itself. So many of the things he knew were gone from him. His abilities stripped away. Even his rank as Admiral. Tasuda was just another Namek once again. He had been here twice. Why was he stripped of everything? Why was he sent back? Why did the Shins feel the need to send him back with nothing? He had been at peace for fifty years, and now he was back. But something didn’t feel right. No he wasn’t back. He was somewhere else.

Tasuda looked around. The place was familiar. As a matter of fact, his home used to be on this very island. It wasn’t there. He needed answers and knew of a place to find them. He looked off to the East and with an quick intake of air and a light pop, he was gone.

Where he appeared wasn’t what he was expecting. It was a bare wasteland. No one resided here where the school of the elites had once been. Where was everyone? Tasuda didn’t understand. Were the Namekian’s extinct? No, that was impossible. He couldn’t be the only one left. He knew of one other place and his gut sank thinking he would be gone.

Tasuda once again vanished and appeared in a room. The Guardians were quick to act, and soon he was pinned against the wall with a forearm crushing his wind pipe and his hands and feet being held by a couple others.

Tasuda looked at them. He was relieved to see there were others. And much stronger than he had remembered. He looked up and saw Guru in all his glory. Oh how he missed his mentor. The old Namekian had taught him about who he was. Taught him how to control the demon that plagued every single Namekian. Tasuda’s had just happened to be more powerful than most.

“What are you doing here? Where’d you come from?”

Tasuda realized he was in a tough spot. He wasn’t going to be getting out of this any time soon, but he spoke once his windpipe was free. “Master Guru, do you not recognize me?”

Guru looked at the pinned Namekian. “I am sorry my child, but you are not one I recognize.”

How could that be? He was one of Guru’s elites. A friend of Nail who didn’t appear to be in this room. A member of the Ascended Knights and an Admiral of the Avalanian Empire. Did he look different? Why would he.

“I am unsure why you do not recognize me, but I am Tasuda of Garesh. I had been one of your students of ages past. I have been dead for fifty years, but have come back for reasons which I do not know.”

Guru waved his hand and the Guardians released him. Then his booming voice spoke. “My child of Garesh. I do not recognize you. Garesh had been lost to us for ages. He died during the storm that nearly wiped us all out. I do not know how you can be a child of Garesh. But as you are a Namekian, I welcome you to our home. May you fine life here.”

Dead? Garesh died during the storm? No, he died of old age on Garesh. He was the father to an entire planet of Namekians. He was the Guru of his world. How could he have died here during the storm. He stopped a moment and thought. Pico was still alive in his world. Was this his doing? No, if he was here, he’d know it. They had a link. Tasuda knew when Pico was around.

“I am unsure as to what has happened Master. Back when I was around, I was a warrior of peace. I protected the innocent. It may be Pico’s doing, but I am unsure.”

Guru looked at the Guardian in charge and both nodded. “Tasuda my child. Follow Vilin. You may not be of my children, but you can be one of us. I sense no evil from you and therefore I will help you. But first, you must complete a few tasks. Right now there is an Elder who is farming but losing crops. This isn’t normally a problem as we don’t eat, but we do send these Teresa vegetables out as well as have them for visitors. Right now it’s cursed with a plague. See what you can do to help him.”

Tasuda remembered the Teresa plants. They were gorgeous when the second son rose. But here they were eating them. He nodded. “I will do so.” If he couldn’t get his old life back, he would start over, again. And once he got this done, he could find out if the dragon balls still existed.

Vilin headed down the stairs with Tasuda and once outside, took off to the village where one of the elders waited. It didn’t take long, though would’ve taken less time if he had simply teleported. Sure enough though, the Teresa plants were growing and looking the way they had when he had first seen them. Back when Pico had poisoned them. But he couldn’t sense Pico and surely the bastard would be ecstatic to see him again.

“Oh Vilin. It is good to see you.”

Vilin took the elders hand and patted it. “As it is you Elder.”

“Who do we have here? I do not recognize him.”

Tasuda bowed. “I am Tasuda. A new student of Master Guru.”

“So old. Are you sure you want to start this late?”

Tasuda realized he was seventy-three years old, but he had been dead for fifty of those. He turned and walked to the water and looked in. No, he was still only twenty three that he could tell.

“I do not mean physically child. But you seem to have seen much. Your eyes tell me that much.”

Tasuda turned and noddd. “I am lost in a sense. I decided to go back to my roots and start again.”

Vilin watched the two. Tasuda definitely seemed older. He also seemed to have more blood on his hands. Like the Elder, he could see it in his eyes. This one may not be lying but he was not from here. That was for sure. Vilin knew every namekian warrior, including those on Earth and anywhere else. He trained most of them.

Tasuda walked over to the plants followed by Vilin and the Elder along with a couple others. “I’ve seen this before. I may know exactly what’s causing this. There’s a man named Pico whom loves to watch the suffering of people. Caused much havoc about six decades ago.

Everyone seemed to look at one another, unsure as to what he was talking about, but went with it. They watched as Tasuda dove into the water, swimming down towards the bottom. He kept a keen eye out. He followed the roots that always stuck out into the water.

The water started to get darker and murkier. Tasuda froze. There was a tint of red. It was darker the further you go down, but anyone with a trained eye could see that the water had blood in it. Using his energy, he propelled further down till he found the cause. It wasn’t Pico.

This was simply a dead whale type creature, impaled on a jagged rock. He was both relieved and yet not. In a way he wanted it to be Pico. A sense of familiarity. Things are too much out of whack. Whatever happened to him has really messed with him mind. He wasn’t sure if he was simply remembering something false, or if he was living another life.

Tasuda held his palms up to the whale and channeled his ki into it until it glowed, then it vanished in a cloud of glowing dust. He shot up, a bit disappointed and feeling a bit sheepish. He reached the water surface and floated onto the land where everyone waited.

“There was a whale that had died. The plants were absorbing the blood and dying.”

The elder looked a bit sad. It meant he’d have to replant everything. Not like it would be difficult, but still. For Tasuda, he wasn’t sure what he was going to do now that his entire life either seemed to be a lie or his current life was a lie. If it was Pico messing with his mind, he’d have to wait it out until he can find him. Never an easy task.

WC:1547
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down