Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasuda Chronicles: Rogue Namek

Go down

Tasuda Chronicles: Rogue Namek Empty Tasuda Chronicles: Rogue Namek

Post by Tasuda 7/15/2012, 7:13 pm

Rogue Namek

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Grand Elder Guru.

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points.

The next Elder has been having a problem with a rogue Namek who has been preaching about advancing Namekian technology and bringing the world into the modern age. He has gathered quite a few followers. Go and convince them to return to the village, or if you can't, defeat him and end their little protest. If you can do so, he will guide you to the final Elder.
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Tasuda Chronicles: Rogue Namek Empty Re: Tasuda Chronicles: Rogue Namek

Post by Tasuda 7/15/2012, 7:36 pm

“Master, there’s too much tribulation going through Tasuda. Do you think having him go through the trials for your gift is such a wise move?”

Guru looked at his top protector Vilin. The warrior was wise and cautious. At times a little too much, but Guru had always trusted his wisdom. Normally he would follow it, but something about this one was telling him to continue.

“Something about Tasuda. I had gotten a message earlier about something falling from the heavens. Then we have someone whom no one knows and he seems to know everyone walking around. He’s lost and I think I can help him find his way. Let’s get the second Elder going.”

Vilin nodded and left the chamber. He didn’t trust anyone who was this lost. Tasuda was like a paradox. He existed and yet didn’t. One way or another Vilin wanted to know who he really was. He met up with Tasuda. The next Elder had bigger problems than simply just failed crops.

Tasuda had followed Vilin once again to yet another elder. A father of six hundred children, he was nearing the point of being one of the Elder of Elders. Tasuda could hear what the issue was long before he was told. A Namekian, one of his oldest children was off gathering followers. He was promoting change which was not necessarily a bad thing, but what kind of change, Tasuda was surely against.

“We are the savages of the universe! We are picked off like ants. How many times have we been the victim of invasions? Too many! It’s time we protect ourselves. We don’t need Humans or other warriors to come save us! Our own warriors are too busy protecting the elders. But if we have technology, we could clone, build weapons and end the invasions that seem to plague us.”

Tasuda sat back listening. He had thirty namekians listening to him. Hardly a threat, but his examples were poor. Tech from Planet Frieza. The changelings. The worst to be getting involved with. He remembered the last time this had happened. They nearly succeeded which would’ve taken out all of Namek as well as every last Namekian, including him and his son.

Tano… he wondered where he son was and what he was doing. “You are foolish to believe the Changelings will help because they want to share their technology.”

The speaker paused and all eyes turned to Tasuda who was making his way through the crowd. “And you sir, how might you know this?”

Tasuda looked at him with his ancient eyes. Eyes that seemed to see everything. “Because, I’ve seen it before. They will give you tech, but then enslave you with it. You want clones? How about chips embedded in their brains to be led by Lord Frost, Cooler, Frieza, or worst, King Cold? They will abuse your trust and kill you without a second thought.”

“They’ve already given us tech stranger. We can irrigate crops. But what if we could expand those crops and make money?”

“Why have money on a planet that doesn’t use it? People trade you for the Teresa plants and other food. You don’t eat it, and you don’t need money to buy things. As a Namekian you don’t eat. You drink water and meditate.”

“What if we want to enjoy everything that life has to offer? The entertainment the humans enjoy daily? The tech from the Saiyans to make them stronger than most and protect them?”

Tasuda laughed. “Then leave the planet and experience those things. I will say, the galaxy is big and there are things to enjoy, but why risk your own people?”

WC:611
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuda 7/16/2012, 11:35 am

"We are risking our people while we stay stagnant. We aren't progressing. Soon we will have died out and not put our foot print on the galaxy."

The man made a point even if Tasuda didn't fully agree with him. "Our foot print is that we are one of the most peaceful people in the Galaxy. People come to us for aid. Let me tell you a bit about our history." Tasuda looked out over the crowd as he spoke. "You were once a race of power, not unlike the Saiyans or the Changelings. They destroyed entire civilizations and no one could stop them. No one but themselves. When they sought their power, something else came with them. Corruption. They took the power and let corruption consume them. They built ships and traversed the galaxy, only to return here, their home. They had technology, they took it from various other civilizations as trophies."

He paused a moment and looked at Vilin. "Our wonderful Guru was among those. Then this world turned on them. Threatened to wipe them all out. Many fled while Guru stayed behind. Soon the storms that had killed thousands subsided and Guru was the last one. He realized what had gone wrong. He realized the path he needed to take. Thus he began creating new Namekians and taught them the way of peace. Then those taught their children and so on. You are all here because of the path Guru had decided to take. You are all here because he had decided to lay down his arms and find a new path. To this day Guru fights his demons. Kami, the guardian of the Earth got rid of his power so that he could be without that struggle. They both followed the path of peace. The warriors you have now don't fight because they want to. They fight to protect your way of life. By inviting the Changelings into your lives, you are spitting in their face and the faces of Guru, the Elders and Kami. We are no longer a violent race, but others have taken up that burden. Do you not see the paradise you have here? You enjoy one another's laughs. You grow up with family and friends and not have to worry about crime. Even the humans have to worry about the violence, crime and hate in their world. And the progress of technology made that more possible."

"If you want to see what technology has done to other worlds, go to them. Jump onto the shuttle and fly out of here and explore."

Everyone looked at one another. They all knew the stories, but they never really listened. At least until now. The Namekians were never one to explore, at least not since Guru became the leader, but it was never discouraged. Tasuda himself had always traveled about. Though had he not been banished, he probably would never have done the things he had done.

Vilin eyes Tasuda. He was right, but something still bothered him. There was something about this Namekian that does not fit.

WC:514
TWC:1125
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasuda 7/16/2012, 12:29 pm

The crowd began talking amongst themselves as they began walking away. Tasuda looked at the speaker who appeared to be in shock. He was absolutely destroyed in this. How could he have lost. Who in their right mind would want to keep their culture stagnant?

He looked at Tasuda. "Who the hell are you to determine what path our civilization takes?"

Tasuda merely shrugged. "I'm a simple Namekian that has seen more than his fair share of stupidity. Namek has always been one place I could return for some piece of mind. I don't want to see that vanish as even in death one doesn't get the peace they are looking for. Especially not a warrior."

Vilin and the Elder walked up. "Brilliant speech. Have you ever considered becoming a politician?" The elder laughed at his own comment.

Tasuda shook his head. "I was an Admiral once. I'm no leader. I hate the spot light and I hate having others rely on me. As a leader, I'm one of the worst."

The elder placed his hand on his shoulder. "You have wisdom of an ancient. You sir are an Elder in your own right. People will follow you to death if you so deem it. You have the charisma to do so whether you want it or not. Do not lose that as you will gain allies wherever you go."

Vilin couldn't help but agree, though he didn't much like it. Tasuda was one you couldn't help but like. A Namekian of strong integrity. But if that was the case, why did he seem so wrong? What about him was making him doubt him? Tasuda was not someone he could fully respect or trust. Maybe down the line, but he knew Tasuda would have to prove he wasn't a corrupt one.

The Elder took Tasuda's hand. "My dear boy. Take care. I can see your pain and confusion in your eyes. Please find peace at last."

Tasuda help back a laugh. Peace? He had been searching for peace, and when he would find it, it would be taken away. No, he would forever be one that would have no peace. He had closed that door once he showed up here. But now he was lost and he needed to find out why things are so different. Was Avalon still a major power? Did they even exist? Could so much happen in fifty years?

WC:403
TWC:1528
Tasuda
Tasuda
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content