Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitz Part 2 |Solo RP|

Go down

Blitz Part 2 |Solo RP| Empty Blitz Part 2 |Solo RP|

Post by Sigea 7/24/2012, 4:39 am

The figure stood before Sigea, outlined against the faint candle-light that worked as illumination within the small, crumbling building upon the planet known collectively as Reigel Seventeen, and to his credit he did not seem tense or shake with any fear at the Changelings penetrating gaze. Then again, he was blind, seeing only with his mind's eye which likely painted a different picture of Sigea than a physical one might. The thought unsettled the small leader of the mercenary group this man was attempting to obtain the services of.

The night sky sparkled outside of the open windows, revealing a cloudless night, through which the sound of random pockets of combat could still be heard. This war, most would say, was far from over even though Sigea and his band had completely annihilated the tyrant regime who started it. However until all Guardsmen were slain, it was probably true that such fighting would continue. Too bad that wasn't his job, not anymore.

"Apologies if I seem impatient, but I do not see why you hesitate." The man spoke with a clear and distinct accent, chosen quite obviously for this talent which his employers lacked. "Any fighter worth his weight would leap at the chance to serve such a powerful lord...countless already have. The promise is untold riches and power for those who prove themselves...unless of course you don't think yourself up to it?"

"If'n you say something like that one more time, old man..." Rozu, from where she stood to Sigea’s right, practically bristled with anger at the situation. "...I'll rip your lungs out and use them as a portable latrine. Do you understand?" and she was deathly serious, too, which the emissary wisely caught. He inclined his head in apology, but made no audible retracting of his statement. Sigea stood, facing the man over the square table littered with maps, and met his sightless eyes. Even with his ailment, the man shivered suddenly, then seemed surprised that he had done so.

"Privacy." Only one word came out of Sigea’s mouth, yet it was enough. The man immediately bowed and left, walking smoothly through the door and out into the rolling hills of sand, moving past the position that Spre held just outside their base of operations without even showing he knew he was there...which he honestly might not have. He paused at the base of the dune, staring out over the dark-yellow sand, while Sigea and the others began discussion...or rather, while the others all displayed outrage.

"There's no ef'in way!" Rozu slapped her palm upon the table rather forcefully, causing the wooden legs to quiver and creak from the pressure. "We should just walk out there and kill that loyal dog and ship his head back as our answer! The…the nerve!" She was clearly dealing with her own hatred, still too-young and emotional to contain it, and as-such it boiled over quite often. However this was the angriest any of the others had seen her, though they could all sympathize. Especially Devogg.

"I agree." The green giant rumbled his approval from where he sat outside near an open window. He was too large to sit inside, and so he took permanent watch with Spre, who joined them upon the window sill with an indifferent look.

"Of course you agree with her, big guy. We are talking about Saiyans, after all." He settled down, his back against the frame, and absently began tossing a small obsidian dagger into the air then catching it between two fingers only to repeat the motion. "You and the girl have a vendetta against them, that's understandable, however from what I hear this King Cold guy has trained his men and turned them into an actual military. Plus they say he's insanely strong, the most powerful being in existence." He shrugs, showing how much he trusted such information. "I'd lean towards believing it before I doubt it, given how many planets he has in fact conquered and sold."

"He has done nothing, THAT is the power and evil of the Saiyans!" Rozu leaned back against the wall behind Sigea once more, a scowl affixed to her face as she absently ran her fingers through the white pelt wrapped around her waist and legs. "I know all about that, we all do, so it should come as no surprise they've made their schemes broader in scope. Just because he comes along and shows the smarts, prods them one way and probably gives them technology to seal the deal, doesn't make him anything other than an opportunistic tyrant just like they are." Her white teeth gleamed as she bared them at nothing in particular. "For all we know, this 'Cold' is a Saiyan as well, and this is all propaganda."

"No...I've spoken to people at various trading spots who have seen him." Devogg toyed with his axe, running a thick finger along the blade to sharpen the edge, using his unbreakable knuckle-plates as the whetstone that produced virtually no sound above the crackle of their fire. "He's apparently some huge white alien... looks too strong”

"See? He's all hype, obviously, or the Saiyans would have nothing to do with him.”

"No, Rozu, he's not all hype." It was the first words Allistar had spoken, and all of them jumped in surprise as though they had forgotten her...everyone but Sigea, of course, who still remained silent and still. "He is a Changeling, a powerful and small race which is divided into clans. The strongest clan always acts as head of their species, and right now that is the Cold Clan, which this King Cold is part of." Nobody said anything, all of them deferring to her wisdom as always. She constantly had an abundance of knowledge about their situation, most of which was filtered to her by Spre, but some of which was her own personal memories. From the look on Spre's face, as he absorbed what she had just said, in this case it was the latter. "Before he raised this army he was personally responsible for dozens of planet's destruction, obliterating them from space without even trying to conquer them just to display his power and force the universe to fall in-line. We would be smart not to insult him in any way."

"So we just give in and join the Saiyan army?" Rozu was defiant once more, her hand raised and clenched into a fist at the very notion. "fudge that...there's no WAY we'd ever join up with th.."

"I'll go." Sigea silenced her with one simple phrase, his voice nowhere near her volume but spoken with a tone that demanded attention. Rozu and Devogg seemed angry, their faces already preparing counter-arguments, whereas Allistar seemed reluctant and Spre was calmly indifferent to the whole thing. "Alone."

"WHAT?"

"But Sigea, you..."

"...leave us behind? Miss out on all this..."

"...not the wisest choice."

TWC - 1,148
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 46
Race: Changeling

Back to top Go down

Blitz Part 2 |Solo RP| Empty Re: Blitz Part 2 |Solo RP|

Post by Sigea 7/24/2012, 5:00 am

Their disagreements washed over him, having no affect as each sought to somehow change his mind, though all aimed for different points to change. However Sigea remained immoveable, set in his decision, and eventually the others fell into a stunned, hurt silence.

"So we're just done, then?" Rozu was near to tears, and Allistar could not help but sympathize with her. She had given her life to Sigea, had devoted herself to him completely, and without him she wasn't even sure if the girl could mentally survive. However here Sigea was planning a trip without her, to a place she couldn't even go to had she wanted. It was cold and uncaring...and unfortunately it was very Sigea.

"I don't like this." Devogg growled, suddenly sticking his head through the window and turning to glare at Sigea. "You're talking about becoming the very thing I hate, and am training to destroy for good. What would make you different than the Saiyan lackeys who destroyed my planet?" Sigea turned and calmly met the Borog's eyes, neither of them flinching or giving way until Allistar, in an attempt to ease the tension, sat forward and voiced her idea.

"We do not have to simply forget our brotherhood simply because of a difference in paths." The two of them turned to face her, as did Rozu and Spre, but she pushed through the unease and continued. "We all walk different paths, and have different ends for our lives, only for the moment our paths were intertwined and we knew this. We also knew that one day we would branch apart." Her eyes met Rozu, as she drove the point home to her the most. "If we separate and go our separate ways, let us do it as a brotherhood and not out of anger...we will move onto our own paths, find our own fights for the time being. One day we will meet again, we all know this, because we have a bond that a mere difference of stature cannot damage." She placed her hand upon the table, palm down, and with a caring look at each individual she smiled through the knot in her stomach, pushing aside the idea of leaving Sigea. "We are Procinctu Semper; we are always for battle, even if our fights are not everyone else's, and I think we have forged a bond over the past few years, a bond built with battle upon battle of watching each other's backs. I believe this is the strongest bond possible, and it will bring us together once more when we have need of one another."

Almost immediately a hand joined hers, situated atop her own...she was not surprised it belonged to Spre.

"There when you need us...that's a catchy motto." He grinned good-naturedly, killing any feelings of anger with his natural charm and charisma. "Personally I see nothing wrong with 'friends in need', and consider myself fortunate to have gone this long without being chased off. I wouldn't hesitate to help any of you, and I think you know this." Spre and Allistar, after sharing a nod, turned to glance at the others...most pointedly Devogg, who despite his locked-gaze with Tristis could feel their eyes boring into the side of his head. He frowned, then gave a loud 'Harumph' and broke the lock with his leader. He laid his own hand atop the other two, careful not to put his full weight upon it as his palm easily engulfed their two and half of the table besides.

"I don't like this at all, not after following you all these years." He turned again to Sigea, though all challenge was gone from his eyes. "I just want you to know that if you pursue this path, one day soon, you and I may very-well be on opposite sides of the battle-field. Just know that, when that time comes, I won't hold back." Sigea’s eyes lost their glare, falling back to normal state which was as much of a reaction as Devogg would get. However he nodded, taking what he could from their emotionless leader, then turned to glance at the others. "I hope you all won't think any less of me, when I stomp him into the ground either." There was no laughing, no joking chuckle...Devogg was deathly serious. They turned to the last one, the Saiyan teenager, who had not yet removed her eyes from Sigea’s form.

"You are strong." She said simply, which coming from a Saiyan meant more than any other's admission. "But you are not THAT strong." As one the three gaped in sudden astonishment. All of them, Sigea included, had assumed Rozu held Sigea in the highest regard...yet she had just denounced him, openly, and showed no remorse in doing so. "One day you may become the most powerful being, but right now I can tell you with total sincerity that you're nothing compared to a Saiyan Elite. And compared to King Vegeta...his stink alone is stronger than you by ten-times, at least." She seemed ready to cry again, earnestly believing Sigea would die while also forcing herself to retain her absolute faith in him. It was likely a confusing dilemma, but her stubborn blood rose above it as, with a crash, she slammed her own hand down upon the others. Allistar and Spre winced as Devogg's weight and Rozu's strength came crushing down upon their hands, but they did not pull back. Allistar raised her head and found Rozu's eyes boring into her own, the glance a fierce and determined sight.

'I won't lose to you.' she was saying. 'I'll grow strong...stronger than any of you, and I'll force Sigea to acknowledge me.' The graceful adult nodded to the awkward Saiyan tomboy with a determined look all her own...it seems their rivalry would survive, despite distance.

Which brought them to the last member of their group, the leader and enigmatic fighter whose reaction none of them could guess. He was loathe for physical contact, they knew, and never displayed any emotion...yet all of them looked to him with such commitment, with such determination, that even he could not withstand fully against them. After a long moment he unclasped part of his cloak and extended his left arm, laying the bandaged limb atop their own...instantly his power loomed over them, flowing through touch alone, shaking each member of their band to their core and reminding them just who Sigea was. However it was soon gone, replaced with a friendly weight, then surprisingly a voice they rarely heard, and never in such amounts.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Feel as if you were to be reborn now. Face as if you were to live forever." His words revebrated through them, voiced with as much passion as they had ever heard from Sigea and held with so much power these words would forever be emblazoned upon their minds. "We are brothers and sisters in arms, the strongest bond possible...to me, none of you are Inferior." He spoke, using his word for 'other' which traditionally meant everyone not him. "To me, you are all socius eternus, my eternal allies. Wherever we stand, wherever we fight, remember this bond we share."

All of them openly stared in absolute shock. He had just uttered as many words at once as he had spoken through the entire time they had been together. Not to mention his voice, it had almost held affection for them. Sigea, under their scrutiny, quickly retracted his hand back into the cloak with an embarrassed cough, then stood and walked around the table to the doorway. It was obvious he would leave immediately, as to not prolong any goodbyes, and though Rozu and Allistar watched him go with sadness, Devogg with anger, and Spre with a casual wave, he looked back only to fix one final, red-eyed glance upon his group before stepping outside and moving down the hill to the Saiyan ambassador.

"So." The man turned, all smiles, and looked directly at Sigea’s face with his white eyes. "What is the answer?"

"I'll come." Sigea said, once again his dark, moody self. The man paused, as if expecting more, then narrowed his eyes.

"What of the others?" Sigea shook his head, which the man must have somehow sensed. He grew angry, raising his voice and starting towards Sigea. "We want an army! What good is one person...?" Sigea cut him off with a fierce glare, a look so powerful even the man who could not see paused and took a step back in sudden fear. The sand around them rippled outwards in waves, forced by Sigea’s own power, until the man swallowed and gave a smiling nod. Sigea dropped his energy and turned to the ship that awaited him, a small carrier which would bear him to the cruiser located above the planet, and quickly moving ahead of him to open the craft came the old man. The Icer could feel his four comrades, moving already, heading down into the basement hidden beneath their makeshift base to where a small but fast spacecraft of Spre's own design awaited them. They were not stupid, and it was 100% likely the Saiyans would storm the planet after Sigea left not only to seize it as their own, but also to kill the four who refused their offer. You were either with them or against them, it would seem. However they would never get their chance.

Almost as if on-cue a rumbling echoed beneath the sands and, with a gleam of polished chrome, a slim, winged craft rose out of the sand and immediately began it's slow ascent upwards. It would take a moment to build speed, after which it would not be caught by any bulky Saiyan cruiser...Sigea was not the only one to realize this, either, as the old man suddenly spun and pulled a short, squat ion cannon out from the pack at the base of his spine. He leveled it upon the rising craft, but before he could fire Sigea, without even slowing down, slid a hand out of his cloak and placed his open palm upon the man's stomach. Instantly a small spherical ball of ki-flames formed within his palm, halting the man with it's obvious heat and power, then the next second engulfing him in a fiery blast that reduced him to ash. He moved towards the craft alone, as above him Spre's ship disappeared with a quicksilver flash...it would be difficult, explaining why only he returned upon the ship, but he felt he could manage. Besides, if these Saiyans were so heartless, it was doubtful they would care much about one old, blind Human.

TWC - 2, 931
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigea 7/25/2012, 4:43 am

They rolled out exactly as the sun slid beneath the horizon, thirty-seven soldiers on foot, wearing Saiyan armor along with blaster-rifles and other various weapons, acting as vanguard to two hover-tanks bearing the remaining few. Seated upon the foremost tank, standing within the circular turret which had been removed only moments prior was Sigea, peeking out over his collar and watching the sun set as he took his team on their first 'drill', which consisted of basic scouting around the Saiyan's main encampment. This was the workout for soldiers, keeping them honed and ready at any time, should they be called out.

Of the soldiers themselves, aside from a few bumps and groans, they seemed none the worse for wear. However they now treated Sigea with respect, not questioning him nor his placement at all, after the brief demonstration, and neither did Sigea pay them any heed other than to occasionally alter their path with a simple turning of his head. They learned quickly to watch him, as he was not prone to speak or gesture with his hands, which still remained hidden within his cloak, in particular the one who watched him was Demona, who was gunner on the second tank that drove behind his own. Aside from the fact that, from her view, she could open fire upon his back at any time she also felt, having seen him first and been the only one to not attack him in any way, she held the place of most-trusted among them. This was rubbish, of course, as the Changeling cared nothing for any of them, but her arrogance did not go unnoticed.

They had been traveling for almost an hour, when a squawk upon the radar located beneath Sigea ground them to a halt. The hatch opened almost immediately, and the operator's head popped forth with a sheet of paper that everyone save Sigea understood at first-glance. They all fell into motion, turning the tanks, setting the majority of their bodies to the flank and opening both lenses for long-range observation. This all happened so fast and so sudden that it took Sigea a moment to catch up and hold out a hand, as if to stop them. However nobody seemed to notice, save Demona. After a surprised pause, she realized he had no idea what they were doing, or what was moving towards them. Moving away from her gun, which was useless against the oncoming threat, she leapt to the next tank and knelt in front of Sigea until he turned to regard her.

"Sir, I apologize for not explaining...we're all used to this, so we never thought..." His eyes remained unchanged, so she skipped the pleasantries and continued her explanation. "It's a Worm...or rather what the Saiyans call a 'Worm'."

"Awful poetic of them." Muttered one of the soldiers from the right, which prompted the others to chuckle. Demona shot them a glance, then turned back to Sigea.

"It's huge, easily larger than this caravan, and that's only the part we can see. Nobody has ever seen it when it rises above the sand, not and lived to tell about it." She pointed to the far-distant horizon, where a small plume of dust was seen rising above the sand. Sigea, even with his superb vision, could make out nothing save a mere black streak within the sand...however he could feel and sense something far larger than any 'worm'. His interest piqued, he turned to the now-lead tank and called out.

"Halt."

Everyone stopped, but only to turn to him in horror.

"You can't think of fighting it!" One soldier seemed on the verge of panic at the very idea.

"It would take a Saiyan Elite to beat a Worm!" voiced another.

"Please." Demona's voice was far more calm, though no less horrified at the idea Tristis was presenting. "You're strong, but you can't beat a worm! None of us can, not even with all our power combined! It will slaughter us, which is exactly what King Vegeta hopes for when he assigns someone to Eleventh Company!" She gestures around to everyone as she speaks, as if proving her point. "We're the lowest-rung in the companies, and most of us are fine with that! We got a place to live, food and money, and occasionally we get to go out and kill...we don't plan on wasting our lives against some stupid unbeatable threat right outside our doorstep!"

Sigea watches her, his eyes giving nothing away, but after she finishes he closes his eyes and shakes his head, then turns and leaps from the back of the tank. He hovers a few yards away, moving past the end-line of his company, then continues walking forward out onto the sand as the worm gets closer and closer.

"It can sense your energy!" Demona shouts after him. "You can't surprise it; it'll know exactly where you are!" Before she can even finish, Sigea begins building his energy, summoning it to him as though lighting a beacon for the creature to follow. The soldiers behind him, figuring their new leader for a suicidal fool, continue in their retreat, moving towards the landing-pad that will allow them access back into the base. A few hang behind, curious to see just what Sigea has planned, but even then they only retreat at a slower pace than the rest. Unfortunately they are forced to stop just outside the bay doors, as they realize Sigea is required to open and enter their base. By now the Worm was only a few hundred yards away from the Changeling, who stands still and silent, unmoving even as the wave of sand grows nearer. A looming, crocodile-shaped head rises out of the sand, it's great maw opening wide, displaying row upon row of thousands of teeth, all gleaming dangerously as it bears down upon Sigea...however only moments before he would be swallowed, the Changeling darts forward and, using an invisible blast to scatter the sand spraying in front of the oncoming monstrosity, lays a heavy Kick directly under its chin which halts the Worm's charge and forces it to rear up. What emerges seems more like a snake than a worm, as the head itself seems separately sectioned from the body behind it. However Sigea, spying something the others likely never notice, releases another blast at the sand beneath the creature which explodes outwards revealing the true form of this 'Worm'. It was, in fact, no worm at all, but rather a large creature with two legs, two forearms, and a prehensile tail that seemed more fitting to a dragon than any underground creature. It recovers quickly from the attack, righting itself with it's tail and slashing forward with one arm that Sigea barely evades. A gout of sand explodes from the side where the claw impacts, and under this cover the Changeling moves to the back and strikes just at the base of the spine where the tail starts. The creature roars in pain, but the tail does not dislocate...instead it swings wide and slams into Sigea, who lessens the force with another kinetic blast yet is still thrown back. He lands some distance away, sliding to a stop on his feet as he stares down the creature which also eyes him in confusion. Never before had prey remained to face it...it's animalistic brain could not decipher why this was, just as it could not feel fear from the gaze Sigea threw forth.

Sigea, realizing this creature would not fall without some actual attempt at defeating it, smiled a tight grin in the face of such a challenge and reached up within his cloak, using his right hand, and unclasped the top section of his collar. With a deliberate pace he slid his hand down, undoing every clasp thereafter until he reached his waist and, with a flop of cloth to either side, revealed his upper torso. Those watching from the base, who had yet to see anything other than his dark form and feet, gasped in surprise at his appearance. A tight black fish-net shirt clung to his torso, revealing his back which was heavily tattooed with a pair of wings, one angelic with white feathers, the other demonic with black feathers, yet both connected to an outlined spinal-cord that rose to the back of his neck where the ink made it seem as though it entered his skin as it had emerged from the small of his back. The art itself was astonishing, but what made it even more so were the thick bandages which started at his shoulders and encompassed his entire arms all the way down to the tips of his fingers, as though what lay beneath was too powerful even for mortal eyes. A thick silver bracer adorned each wrist, connected via black leather straps to the silver ring situated just below his elbows. The great wrapped blade upon his back, undisturbed even after the top portion of his cloak was removed, seems to suddenly fit him more than before, and as they watch in amazement he reaches up his right arm, the hand open, and moves to grasp the hilt of the sword. The air around him seems to shift and thicken, distorting the image, settling a hazy veil over his body as he seemingly strains to grasp the two-foot black hilt, his voice rising in a guttural hiss of strain. The beast tires of waiting and charges him, loosening a deafening roar, but Sigea makes no movements save to finally wrap his fingers around the thick corded steel mesh that ran all the way up the sword's hilt. Upon contact the heavy distortion dissipates and, with a fierce roar that explodes the sand around him into a circular wave away from his position, Sigea’s aura springs into being over every inch of his body. The thick red aura writhes like a living skin, spiking erratically off of his arm and the sword as it brings his powerlevel to double what it had been previously. The soldiers gape in shock as their new leader and his power is fully revealed, but he was not done. The 'worm' is closer now , bearing down upon the being who seemed pitiful in comparison to size, yet just before it strikes Sigea’s impressive power climbs even more as the aura snaps and expands around his body for a good three-feet in every direction. The beast's arm, which had been reaching to strike, sizzles and retracts, causing it to bellow in pain, and it is during this that Sigea strikes.

Releasing his sword, Lunalacer, and bending into a stance so low it was almost prone upon the ground, he crosses both arms in front of his face until the hands rest over the opposite shoulders and clenches his fingers as if grasping something. Twin, curved blades of Ki spring into being, resting nearly atop one another behind his head, and with his choice of weapon finally readied he blurs and disappears, simply fading from view right before the hundred or more eyes watching him both from in front of the hangar door and in the upper residential areas, which was now lined with faces watching in amazement at the newest recruit.

He reappears above the beast as it recovers from the burning of it's left arm, moving too fast for it to keep up, and with a rolling downward chop he successfully severs through the beast's tailbone, cutting the thick line of flesh and muscle loose from it's body and forcing it forward, unbalanced. The worm's eyes glaze over as it falls into animalistic madness, throwing all caution to the wind and lashing out randomly in an attempt to strike it's attacker, who seems to be everywhere at once stinging with his red blades of energy. Sigea phases in and out of view, simply moving too fast to be seen, striking all over the beast's body with his ki-blades, drawing thick red lines of blood wherever he strikes, until with a final defiant roar the monster opens it's mouth, the plates covering it's neck splaying outwards in the process, and unleashes a stream of super-heated chemicals that erupt into a ball of flame as soon as they touch the Vegeta atmosphere. Sigea, who had remained visible only long enough to draw the dragon's attack, sprints out of the way once more only to reappear directly beneath the beast's neck. He spins with his left sword, slicing deep into it's throat before halting against the bone...however he pivots, swinging his right arm in and up as well which drives deeper-still and forces both blades out the opposite side, cleanly severing the Worm's head from it's body and leaving it in three large pieces. He lands upon the desert floor, his blades gone and his hands already working at the clasps to re-fasten his cloak around his torso. There was a moment of stunned silence, then suddenly everyone outside and inside as well erupt into hardy cheers, those within the dormitories banging emphatically upon the glass while those below, on the steel walkway, instead slam the butts of their guns upon the ground.

Sigea ignores the applause, instead moving past his soldiers and towards the bay door, which slides open before he can reach it to display a full regiment of armored soldiers led by a tall, bearded Saiyan who effectively cuts off all cheers from those who see him. The Saiyan and his soldiers, expecting to see a live Worm decimating the pathetic soldiers of the Eleventh company, pause in shock as they spot the soundly-defeated worm and the apparent victorious warrior who took it on single-handedly. Though the hardened soldiers remain open-mouthed, the Saiyan responds quickly by firing a glance at Sigea, who meets his gaze cooly and without blinking or looking away.

"Who is responsible for this feat?" The Saiyan barks, which prompts Demona to step forward and stand behind Sigea. She salutes smartly.

"That would be our new Commander, sir! Lord Sigea slew the Worm single-handedly, and without a scratch on him!" She was obviously proud, finding some solace in the fact that her commander had accomplished such a feat...however the Saiyan, after another glance at Sigea even gaze, only smirks and raises his own hand towards the Worm's corpse. Immediately a thin green beam blazes from his palm, sliding only inches away from Sigea and washing over the corpse, instantly vaporizing it and burrowing a deep line through the sand that stretches as far as the eye can see. This action effectively kills all other sound, even the cheering from above, but Sigea doesn't even bat a lash.

"We hunt these for sport." The Saiyan muses, almost to himself. "I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone manages to eventually kill one." His words, though simple, were laced with insult upon insult...however the goading does little to the Changeling, who instead continues to stare upwards at the Saiyan. The man topped Sigea by at least two feet, yet as the two locked gazes once more, Sigea shifted suddenly and smiled a broad grin that, combined with his fierce eyes, forced the Saiyan commander to instantly blanch under the look and turn away before he can help himself. "We're moving out!" He grates, angry and embarrassed at his actions, though he tries his best to cover them up. "However since there is no more cause for concern, the Eleventh is ordered to continue it's scouting in the souther sector." He glances over his shoulder at Sigea, making sure not to meet his gaze. "Is this understood? Good." He does not wait for an answer, instead marching stiffly away at a pace his unit is forced to scramble to match. Demona, from where she still stands beside Sigea, leans forward and whispers into his ear.

"That's Jaefer, one of this section's Head Commanders." She adds, almost as an after-thought, "He's an Elite."

"That man..." Sigea started, then turned and began moving out into the desert once more. The rest of his unit quickly moved into position, none of them willing to speak save in whispered conversation, and as a result all but Demona missed his next words. "...pisses me off

TWC - 5,639

OOC - This is the second part of the backstory with Sigea. The first part is of course Blitz.
Sigea
Sigea
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down