Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2: Price of Sins- Solo RP

Go down

Part 2: Price of Sins- Solo RP Empty Part 2: Price of Sins- Solo RP

Post by Izon 1/15/2012, 6:24 pm

So as I said previously, Mary, in all her glory slit my throat. Lovely right? Well and she also killed herself. So where do I go from here. I ain't no saint, that's for damn sure.

A red glow appeared at the end of the darkness. A tunnel to his afterlife. Ian walked down the tunnel of eternity, his body soaked in his own blood, breathing impossible. He gurgled and stumbled as he walked. The world around him swam. He expected death, but it never came. He cried out, but it was scratchy and only came out as a whimper. He was pathetic.

He felt around for any wall or anything to lean on, but only felt emptiness. When the light didn't get any closer, he stopped and sat down hard on the ground. A wave of heat washed over him and soon he was on his back looking up at what he expected to be the ceiling, but only found himself stumbling forward to that same red glow. He couldn't stop. There was no way.

Frustrations grew with his lungs empty of air, and seemingly not making it anywhere. He tightened his fists and let out a roar. Blood spurt from his throat as he cried out.

Then he awoke.

He looked up at a dirty, grimy ceiling, rotten with mold and leaking dirty water. He gasped for air and felt stagnant oxygen enter his lungs, and for the first time with what seemed an eternity, they grew and compressed with his breathing.

He felt hands grab him and yank him out of bed. He was thrown to the floor which was icy. "Get up boy!" The voice was an order. He wasn't having anyone order him around. He lunged at the unknown person, tackling him to the ground.

Bringing his fist back, he felt another hand grip it and pulled him off, throwing him across the room. He struck hard against the far wall. He sat there dazed a moment, leaning against the wall. Once his vision came to, he saw who was talking to him. Two men, dressed in white, much like orderlies at a mental hospital. He looked around, it very much resembled a mental institutions.

"Where am I?"

One of the larger orderlies pulled him up off the ground by his shirt and held him close. His rancid, rotten fish breath blew on his face as he spoke. "You're in my domain boy. Here I am god. I am king. And for what you did, you will pay dearly."

Ian fought back as he was drug out the door and down what looked to be an abandoned hallway. Plants grew up through the bars of shattered windows. He fought against the grip but it was rock hard.

The came to a door where he was thrown into, sliding along the wet ground. The large man remained at the door laughing as he pulled out a baton. He pushed a button and it extended, then he touched it to the ground.

Lightning arced along the ground towards him. It struck him hard and fast, coursing through his body. He let out a scream of pain as his body contorted, his muscles contracting, making it feel like he was going to break in half.

Then it was over, he fell to the ground, breathing hard, twitching from the electrical shock. His mind buzzed for awhile. Then another jolt ran through his body, and he bent backwards, his head an feet pushing his body up in a sickening arc. Laughter at his pain echoed through the empty room as it stopped.

Ian laid there, unable to control his muscle spasms. He expected another jolt, but none came. He was alone, the door closed. The floor was freezing, but he didn't care, as long as the electrocution ended.

The days passed slowly. Each day, instead of food, he was given a nice lovely jolt. Now on top of his body in a constant twitch, he was was dealing with stomach pains because of lack of food. Why hadn't he died yet?

The door opened, and the orderly stood there, no baton out this time. "Get'up boy. We goin' fo' a trip."

Ian was slow to get up, thankfully the orderly wasn't one to get his feet wet. He walked towards the door and the orderly let him out. He led him down the hallway, towards a darker hallway with flickering lights. They came to large double doors which opened as they got close, revealing a chair with straps. The only like was a spot light on that chair, everywhere else was black.

"Sit." Ian did as he was told, as he was too weak to argue. The straps were tightened, and the orderly left. Leaving him in the darkness alone.

Then the light went out, leaving him in utter blackness. And there we waited in silence.

For what seemed to be weeks, he waited for anyone. His stomach rumbled, yet he wasn't dead of starvation, only weak. The darkness played with his mind. He thought he saw movement, then noises, though nothing.

He wondered where he was, why he was there. He thought about his past life, but it only boiled his blood more. Oh how he wanted that power back. Then he came to a realization. Him memories of his own death came flooding in.

He laid in bed, on top of his wife, enjoying moments of pleasure while she laid there. Next thing he knew, there was a sharp pain and his blood gushed out onto his smiling wife's bare chest and face. The breathing ended, and he fell.

But how could that be? He was alive here, in a room.

WC:1530
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Part 2: Price of Sins- Solo RP Empty Re: Part 2: Price of Sins- Solo RP

Post by Izon 1/16/2012, 2:31 pm

The chair lifted so he was in a standing position, the binds digging into his skin. The darkness seemed to twist and mold, before there was a speck of light. The light grew until he was what looked to be a cabin. A young girl was there, maybe only fourteen. She was bloody and looked up at him with crazed eyes.

It was Miranda, his first girlfriend, also his first victim of his grab for power. They were in a street gang together, a great couple. They ate well, and had wonderful times.

"Then you saw it didn't you." She spoke, a bit gravely, but it was her voice. Guess the knife wound in ones throat would do that. "You saw the opportunity to grow above being a simple gangster. You wanted to be the leader."

"I never wanted you to die."

"No, but you also didn't care did you?"

"I did."

"You cared more about money and power. So you moved against the gang leader who had been a leader for quite some time. You knew it wasn't dumb."

"You came with me."

"You gave me no choice. You didn't give anyone a choice." As she spoke, the rest of the gang that followed him showed up. "Only you and two others came out of that alive."

"You had a choice. Follow me and be rich, or stay a rat in the sewers and pick pocket or rob from old women."

"Things didn't change much did they?"

Ian was getting annoyed with her. Yes he loved her back then, but he had long since shut out his heart. "I give no apologies for what had to be done to rise myself above others."

She laughed. "Know, you wouldn't. And for that, you will suffer." She walked up and brandished a knife. It was the same knife he stabbed her with when the gang leader held her as a hostage. He had to, to prove to the leader that nothing would get in his way. She thrusted the knife into his throat, and pulled it out.

His eyes were wide and he bled out. He couldn't breath once again. Each one came up with a weapon and struck him where they were killed at. A bat to the side of the head didn't kill him, nor knock him out, only gave him one of the worst headaches he's ever had. Another had a butcher's knife and it came down into his skull, the handle hanging between his eyes. He screamed out in agony as each one stabbed him, gutted him, removed a limb, or simply beat the hell out of him. And still he didn't die.

The gang boss appeared, his head being held him his arms. "Guess justice is served then."

Ian couldn't do anything but laugh. His body amplified the pain, but he could do nothing but laugh. "Justice! Justice is only what you make! Justice is an illusion for the weak willed individuals who can't take care of business on their own!"

The boss shrugged. "Well, either way. Everything you have done in your life will come back to you every day for eternity. Sure, things will change up, but all I will say is, welcome to hell. I went through it, though mine was not nearly as bad as yours. It's really too bad. If Mary hadn't killed herself, you'd be able to go and slit her throat everyday as well. But, guess it's my turn."

He lifted an ax and began hacking away at his neck. After four or five strokes, Ian couldn't recall, his vision spun as his head fell away freely. It struck the ground with a painful thud before the boss walked over and sent the tip of his boot into his eye, kicking him across the room into utter darkness.

He landed and rolled. Then there was a glow, an angel had appeared. She was beautiful. He landed, her white wings spread wide. It was Andrea. The wife he was married to for years before he poisoned her. She knelt down and ran her soft warm fingers over his face. He was beginning to feel at ease.

"Poor Ian. It is truly sad you had to learn your lesson this way. I pity you."

Pity? Pity! He felt her grab his hand. He was whole once again. He pulled away and scooted back. "Pity?! You pity me? I pity you! You never had the guts to stand up to me once! You let me do as I pleased! At least everyone else I killed had the guts to not bend to my will. I was bored with you! You did nothing!"

She stood. "Guess you have more to learn aparently. I really do pity you. A small man who seeks big things. It was always out of your grasp, you just fought against your purpose."

Ian stood. "I was always destined to be a man of power! I've known it all my life!" Andrea shrugged and the light vanished, leaving him alone in the darkness. "I am a man of power! I am powerful! You can't do shit to me! You can't take that power away from me! I won't let you! Come on! Bring on Mary! Bring on George Tisdale! Bring them all on! Do what you want! Do as you please! Power comes in more way than one! I have power over you because I want more of this! Come on! Bring it!"

Ian's breath was shallow from his rant of power. And soon his wish was answered. Mister Tisdale and Mary Tisdale were standing before him. But soon they vanished, leaving him alone in the dark once again. A door opened on the far end, but no one came through. He got up and walked towards the light.

Reaching the door, he looked out into the hallway he had seen when he was placed in there. He stepped out and began his walk away from where he had come from.

"Ian..."

He paused and looked around. It was a soft voice, but not one he had ever heard before.

"Ian..."

There it came again. It was enticing to listen to the voice. He was feeling at ease again. Was it another angel?

"Ian..."

He turned and saw a lovely woman in a corset, red with black lace. She wore a corset lengerie piece. Very sexy. She motioned for him to come over and without any hesitation he walked over, completely under her spell.

He arrived and she ran her hand over his cheek before coming in for a kiss. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he collapsed. She smiled as a tail came in from behind her and wrapped around him, lifting him up.

"Oh... you're going to be fun."

WC:1161
TWC:2691
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 1/17/2012, 10:32 pm

Ian's eyes blinked open. He was in what appeared to be a gorgeous home. The artwork above him was like nothing he had ever seen before. It held power, it held ambition. It was a man with massive bat-like wings looking over a massive crowd of people. They bowed to his might.

"His name was Izon. A powerful demon."

Ian sat up and saw a woman with black hair looking at the ceiling. He saw her in the hall before he passed out. This time though, she was covered in a small silk robe. "His name was Izon?"

She looked at him and nodded. "He took too much and only wanted more. This was about fifty thousand years ago of course. We killed him when he tried to rule us. I loved him once."

He was starting to love this woman. Not willing to allow anyone control her. She was a lot like him. He didn't want to be controlled. He wanted power. So maybe Izon was a better image. First thing first though, he had to know why she saved him from that insane place. And so he asked.

"Those responsible for your punishment felt that it wasn't responsive."

"Punishment?"

She smiled. "You're in hell. I thought you had figured that out."

He shrugged. "In truth, I didn't know what was going on. It crossed my mind yes, but then again, guess I'm not surprised."

"You seem so nonchalant about the whole thing."

Ian smiled. "I'm not too surprised with the stuff I've done for power."

And thus the beginning of my real punishment. Guess it wasn't all bad. Though I hated being her pawn. At least some of the bed related jobs weren't too bad, at least until my soul was starting to get sucked out of me near the end.

WC:315
TWC:3010
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content