Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunks vs Vegeta [Ref: Shana]

2 posters

Go down

Trunks vs Vegeta [Ref: Shana] Empty Trunks vs Vegeta [Ref: Shana]

Post by Goku 1/31/2012, 6:49 pm

Father, Trunks thought.

He stood upon a lone mesa the towered over all the rest. The jagged wastes spread out as far as the eye could see. Other than the black buzzards circling above, there was little life, just sparse shrubbery.

The ki signature of the Prince of Saiyans wasn't too far off. Trunks could make it to his location within a minute or so. But, he was held back by his own reservations. Even as a child, he had barely known the Prince, who had spent most of his time off conquering worlds. He seldom returned to Earth and when he did, it had been to lie with Trunks's mother. He had never shown interest in taking the boy under his wing.

But, with the future in jeopardy, perhaps Trunks could change that sour part of his life as well. If he could prove himself to Vegeta, then perhaps the Earth could have an ally when the the came.

I can't let fear hold me back, Trunks thought. There is no turning back now.

Honestly, he had no clue how it was going to turn out. Being from the future and claiming to be his son, wasn't a pill easy to swallow. Knowing Vegeta's impatience for people and his general aggressive nature, Trunks figured he might have to prove himself in battle before his father would listen.

So be it. I should be stronger than Father, at this point in his life. If I have to beat him down to make him hear me out, I will.

A white aura flickered around Trunks and he was off, cutting as streak across the lonely blue sky. It wasn't long before he found the impact crater of Vegeta's Attack Pod. It looked twisted and bent, heavily damaged. He wondered if that meant Vegeta was trapped on Earth.

"Prince Vegeta!" Trunks shouted as he set down in front of the crater. He folded his arms. "I have something very important to discuss with you."

--

Actions:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Nothing

WC: 334

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Trunks vs Vegeta [Ref: Shana] Empty Re: Trunks vs Vegeta [Ref: Shana]

Post by Ryouji 2/1/2012, 4:41 pm

“This is bull shit,” Vegeta mumbled as he halted his search in midair. “I am Prince of the Saiyan race and yet I am stuck on this god forsaken rock trying to find some guy so that a mere Human can teach me some combat techniques.”

Vegeta had spent the last several hours looking for a former student of the Turtle Hermit, Roshi. He had no interest in Roshi or any of his student’s but in order to be taught by Master Shen, the Saiyan had to prove his worth be eliminating on of Roshi’s previous students. Only then would he be able to learn new techniques from the sunglass wearing Master.

“Is that,” Vegeta spotted a small crater on the ground with a lump of round metal sitting inside. “I think it is. My space pod.”

Vegeta landed softly in the grass just outside the crater. With a few steps he slid down the dirt and placed his hand on the small ship.

“Damn those blasted pirates,” Vegeta slammed his fist into the pod causing a large dent where his fist had hit. “It’s because of them I am forced to train on such a miserable planet.”

"Prince Vegeta!" A voice called out to him.

Vegeta had only been on the planet a few times and then only for a brief period of time, so there were few people who knew him by name and status. Vegeta looked to the sky to see a boy hovering in the air, he looked familiar; strangely familiar, but the Prince just couldn’t place his finger on how he knew the boy.
“I have something very important to discuss with you."

“Is that so,” Vegeta responded with an irritated tic hidden in his voice. He then jumped up into the grass, away from his space pod. “Then come down here boy and let’s see if your words are worth my time.”

--

(WC: 318)

Actions:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Nothing

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

http://dragondeath0.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/1/2012, 6:04 pm

“Is that so,” Vegeta said, before jumping away from the Attack Pod. “Then come down here boy and let’s see if your words are worth my time.”

Trunks descended slowly, both feet setting down at the same time. Dry desert wind cut through the mesas, ruffling the loose folds on his jacket and wispy lavender hair. Vegeta looked a lot younger than he had remembered.

Well, the last time he had seen his father had been nine years in the future, before the Prince had died in battle. Saiyans stayed in fighting condition most of their lives, so physically he looked the same. To see a Saiyans age, you need only stare into their ebony eyes. Vegeta did not bare the desolation and pain of losing his home, his people and his pride. No, there was still a feral excitement there. He was untouched, a warrior still hunting for a challenge, for glory.

"I've come to bring you warning," Trunks said. "But, first allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trunks and I am your son. Not the little boy you might know today. No, I have come from nine years in the future, using a time machine my mother Bulma invented."

He paused for a moment as he collected his thoughts, resting both of his hands on his hips.

"A great darkness is coming and it will swallow this galaxy whole. The Earth and Planet Vegeta will both be annihilated. You will die in battle, defending this planet, after watching your own die. The enemy you will face are known as the Voracious Eaters, or the Vora as they call themselves. They are vile and twisted beasts who consume the ki of their victims and grow stronger. They consume their prey without mercy and without hesitation. There is no reasoning or bargaining with them. Some of their leaders are so powerful that not even a Super Saiyan can stop them."

"I know this might be a bit much, out of the blue. You most likely have your doubts as well," Trunks said and narrowed his eyes. "But, this is no joke, no game. Father, you were among the most powerful warriors in the galaxy, yet you did not survive. Now you have a warning, you know that you have to train harder than you ever have. I will do whatever it takes to prove my sincerity, even if it means fighting you."

Dammit... Did you just challenge your Father to a battle?" Trunks thought, mentally reprimanding himself for such a stupid statement. But, he would do what needed to be done. Vegeta had to know, had to believe him. He wouldn't allow his Father to die again, not while he had the chance to prevent it.

Actions:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Nothing

WC: 495
TWC: 829

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/1/2012, 8:26 pm

Vegeta watched closely as the mysterious boy descended from the sky. There was an odd burst of wind the moment the boy landed, almost as if it were some sort of sign of the boy’s identity.

"I've come to bring you warning," The boy said as he started his long winded introduction. "But, first allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trunks and I am your son. Not the little boy you might know today. No, I have come from nine years in the future, using a time machine my mother Bulma invented."

Vegeta tried to listen to the boy, but a time traveling kid who claims to be his son coming from the future to deliver a message from some upcoming apocalypse seems a bit farfetched.

"A great darkness is coming and it will swallow this galaxy whole. The Earth and Planet Vegeta will both be annihilated. You will die in battle, defending this planet, after watching your own die. The enemy you will face are known as the Voracious Eaters, or the Vora as they call themselves. They are vile and twisted beasts who consume the ki of their victims and grow stronger. They consume their prey without mercy and without hesitation. There is no reasoning or bargaining with them. Some of their leaders are so powerful that not even a Super Saiyan can stop them. I know this might be a bit much, out of the blue. You most likely have your doubts as well, but, this is no joke, no game. Father, you were among the most powerful warriors in the galaxy, yet you did not survive. Now you have a warning, you know that you have to train harder than you ever have. I will do whatever it takes to prove my sincerity, even if it means fighting you."

Vegeta stood still as silence filled the air. There was a thick akward tension in the air.

“Well, I see I have wasted my time listening to you,” Vegeta scoffed as he crossed his arms. “You’re obviously insane; spouting nonsense about some sort of ki absorbing beasts that are going to take over the world. The one thing I did understand however is that you are looking for a fight. Be my son or not I will show you what a true Saiyan is capable of!”

A bright purple aura flared up around him, spinning wildly. Digging his foot deep into the ground, Vegeta pushed forward rushing toward his self-proclaimed son. He brought his fist back ready to strike once he was within range. With a sharp grin Vegeta threw his fist forward aimed right at the boy’s face using both the strength behind his punch and his speedy flight to increase the power behind the attack.

(WC: 462)
(TWC: 780)

Actions:

1) Rush Attack (+5 FP)
2) Nothing
3) Nothing

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vegeta on 2/3/2012, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/1/2012, 10:54 pm

“Well, I see I have wasted my time listening to you,” Vegeta said, his voice laden with disgust. He crossed his arms. “You’re obviously insane; spouting nonsense about some sort of ki absorbing beasts that are going to take over the world. The one thing I did understand however is that you are looking for a fight. Be my son or not I will show you what a true Saiyan is capable of!”

"Dammit, you old fool," Trunks said. "I'm not insane. How the hell do you think I knew where to find you?"

Vegeta was already on the move, his body surrounded by a fiery purple aura. He spanned the short distance between them in a blink of the eye. His fist collided into Trunk's jaw, sending spittle and blood flying out of the young Half-Saiyan's mouth. Trunks was sent airborne, slamming into a a nearby pillar of rock. The rock cracked and splintered, collapsing on top of him. A plume of dust and debris rose into the air.

The wind picked up, carrying the dust away. Trunks pushed a massive slab off of him with great ease and jumped to his feet--eyes and senses darting around for any sign of his father.

"Fine," Trunks said, dusting himself off. "If you won't be open minded, I'll have to beat you down enough that you have no choice but to listen."

Getting a bead on him, Trunks held out both of his hands, palms flat. Two white balls of ki formed in front of them, sizzling with power. Bringing his arm back like a baseball pitcher, he threw the first ball. After it was about half way to it target, Trunks soared into the sky, the other ball still primed in his hand. When he reached the apex of his flight, he hurled the second, not bothering to watch its flight.

Instead, he vanished, re-appearing at Vegeta's side. He brought his right leg around for a full power round house aimed at the side of the Prince's head.

---

Actions:
Take Action #1 - +3 Rage (+1 from Inner Power benefit.)
1) Ki Ball - +15 FP
2) Flight + Ki Ball - +16 FP
3) Flight + Speed Burst + Rush Attack [Str: 929; Agi: 601] - +16 FP

+47 FP gained

WC: 342
TWC: 1,171

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Trunks on 2/2/2012, 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/2/2012, 1:08 am

Vegeta felt his punch connect to the boy’s face and watched him go flying into a large rock pillar. Pulling his hand back he began to rub his fist.

“What is that boy made of?” Vegeta looked at his fist to see his knuckles were red.

He watched as Trunks came through the fallen rubble almost entirely unscathed. Vegeta simply snorted at his quick recovery.

"Fine, If you won't be open minded, I'll have to beat you down enough that you have no choice but to listen."

“Heh, I like where this is going.” Vegeta planted his feet and brought his arms down to his side. His hands were clenched in anticipation.

The boy launched a ki ball at the prince. He then then flew into the air only to launch a second ball. Vegeta brought his arm back to deflect the first blast, but was distracted when an image of the boy appeared beside him.

“How did-“ Vegeta was cut short when the first ki blast hit his arm, which blocked most of the damage, but stung like a bitch. He didn’t have time to react as a foot collided with the side of his face, sending him fling forward into the other ki blast, which exploded on contact, causing him to fall straight to the ground with a loud thump.

Pain ran throughout his entire body, he knew not how someone could be so much stronger than he was. Maybe it was true, maybe he was his son, but if that is true, he cannot just simply lose, he had to fight, he had to win.

“What impressive skills you have there,” Vegeta wiped the blood from a cut on his chin. “To bad you chose to go up against the Prince of Saiyans!”

Vegeta roared as his ki blew up around him. Pebbles and small rocks started to slowly rise in the air as the ki grew thick.

“I have to end this now!”

Vegeta brought his arms back, behind him as a purple energy orb formed between his cupped palms. Rays of energy shot from between his fingers. His purple ki danced wildly around him as the orb of energy grew larger.

“Galick Gun Fire!” Vegeta shouted as he brought his arms forward. The orb shot forth from his hands at incredible speeds, aimed right at his opponent.

(WC: 392)
(TWC: 1172)

Actions:

1) Block Action 1 (+3 FP)(+1 Rage)
*Take Action 2 (+2 Rage) and Action 3 (+2 Rage)
2) Charge Galick Gun (+ 10 FP)
3) Galick Gun (+ 38 FP)

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vegeta on 2/3/2012, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/2/2012, 2:57 pm

Trunks felt the satisfying thud of his foot hitting Vegeta's head. The force of the impact sent Vegeta hurtling through the air, only to be blindsided by the ki ball that Trunks had thrown prior to his speed burst. With streamers of smoke trailing off of his body, Vegeta hit the ground.

His Father rose again, only for Trunks to see a new look determination set upon his face. “What impressive skills you have there,” Vegeta said and wiped the blood from a cut on his chin. “To bad you chose to go up against the Prince of Saiyans!”

With little warning, Vegeta erupted in a chaotic storm of violet ki. Rocks and pebbles defied gravity, floating into the air all round him.

“I have to end this now!” Vegeta roared. Trunks saw bolts of electricity travel up and down Vegeta's body as he brought his arms behind his back to charge a ki attack. “Galick Gun Fire!”

Purple light filled Trunks's visiom. Before he could react, the wave engulfed him. It was like being hit by a freight train. He rode on the end of the ki as it cut a swath through the jagged wasteland. He broke through tall mesas and pillars of rock as he went, all the while the volatile energy burning his flesh and eating through his clothes. What seemed like miles away from Vegeta, Trunks finally mustered enough strength to roll off the end of the beam.

It was like jumping out a moving car. His shoulder hit the ground first, sending him skipping across a stony clearing, before eventually grinding to a halt beneath the shadow of a large mesa. As he lay there, blood seeped from the burns and wounds covering his body. Most of his jacket and shirt had been disintegrated, leaving nothing more than charred ribbons of cloth. Groaning, he stumbled to his feet.

It took him a moment to get a hold of himself and to focus his attention back on the battle. Everything hurt and he a bit shaken from taking such a massive amount of damage. However, he could still sense Vegeta's ki nearby.

Balling both of his fists, Trunks began to draw out his own ki. His white aura surged forth, surrounding in a blazing inferno. The ground sunk and then split, collapsing in all directions, until he was standing in a large crater. He let out a roar as the power coursed through him. Adrenaline kicked in, dulling the pain.

Like a missile, he took to the sky, leaving behind a trail of white ki in his wake. He kicked up his speed and soon the desert was rolling past him so fast he could barely react in time to dodge the obstructions in his path.

He went straight for Vegeta, putting all of his momentum and might into a single punch aimed at the center of his mass, hoping to send the possibly unaware Prince flying.

Trunks's aura faded and he followed up with a two quick jabs aimed at Vegeta's face, followed by a single undercut towards his solar plexus. There was no holding back, not at this point. Vegeta loved a challenge, but he was not one to dally. Especially against an opponent who showed promise. No, Trunks had to give it his all, if he wished to live through the encounter.

Actions:
Take Action #3 - +4 Rage (+1 from Inner Power benefit.)
1) Power Up - +18 FP
2) Powered Flight + Rush Attack (Str: 1,116 Agi: 512) - +8 FP
3) Flight + Pummel - +6 FP

+32 FP gained.

WC: 553
TWC: 1,724

Battle Tracker:
Spoiler:

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 2/3/2012, 3:00 am

Vegeta could feel the ki flow from the depths of his stomach, up through his chest, crossing its way into his arms, and explode violently out of the palms of his hands. The sensation was incredible. It was a feeling that the Saiyan Prince had adorned ever since he was old enough to throw his first ki blast. Not only was the physical sensation appealing, but watching his opponent get wrapped up in the purple beam of ki intensified his pleasure greatly. If there was only one thing to be said about Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans, was that he loved the thrill of a fight; a dangerous aspect for any opponent.

Vegeta ended his attack when the boy hit the ground with a rolling crash. It was obvious the attack did some significant damage, but the tremendous power of his technique took its toll on the prince as well as it had drained a good portion of his energy, not to mention put tremendous pressure on his already beaten body.

Vegeta watched the boy slowly rise to his feet. Normally the adept warrior wouldn’t have given his opponent the chance to regain his composure, but he had no choice this time. He could barely stand; much less continue an offensive assault on the remarkably strong fighter.

All of a sudden, the boy’s aura flared up and throwing debris in all directions. Vegeta had to squint his eyes in order to protect them from the dirt and small rock flying at him. With a sudden burst of energy, Trunks took off into the sky. Though he knew not exactly how strong his opponent was, Vegeta, with all his battle experience, knew that this was the final stretch of their confrontation.

’Blasted! Vegeta’s arm twitched. ‘I can hardly move, but if I can evade this attack, I may just be able to pull through this yet.’

The young Halfling boy rushed toward the Prince, with incredible speed. Once Vegeta saw just how fast this boy could travel he knew it was not possible to dodge the incoming assault. The Saiyan Prince made a split second decision to attempt to block the incoming punch, but alas he was to slow. With the boy’s fist landing straight into his gut, the wind was forcefully shoved out of Vegeta’s lungs and time stood still. With the single punch, Vegeta could feel every bone in his body quiver, several of them breaking and even more fracturing. It felt like an eternity in Hell for the prince, but as they say misery loves company as two more fists landed squarely on his face, dislocating his jaw and knocking loose a tooth. Blood spilled out onto the boy’s hands and arms and all over the battle trotted earth. With the pain from the original punch shooting through his entire body, Vegeta didn’t even feel the last punch to the torso, much less the intense damage done by it.

The Saiyan fell to the Earth gasping for hair. On his knees he curled up, his face buried in his stomach where his hands clutched onto broken ribs.

’How could this boy be so-’ Vegeta coughed up some blood as a sharp pain ran down his back. ’-strong? Maybe he is my son. But did he train on Earth to attain such power? Vegeta looked up at his boy to see him simply standing by. ‘Perhaps this planet isn’t as useless as I had thought.

Vegeta struggled to get up, this wasn’t the only time he was this severely injured. They made it a habit back at the academy to drive each recruit to near death, it was a sure fire way to gain greater power. He rose to his feet and with a firm stance, set his eyes upon his son.

“Well,” Vegeta hesitated at first, unsure of how to proceed, but the pain that resided in his chest was motivation enough to continue. “so you are my son. Only my own offspring would have been able to do so well in combat with me. Now that we have the introductions out of the way, why don’t you tell me again, just what it is you need me for?”

(WC: 700)
(TWC: 1872)

Actions:

*Take Action 2 and Action 3
1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Nothing

Battle Tracker:

Spoiler:
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/4/2012, 12:46 am

“Well,” Vegeta said. “so you are my son. Only my own offspring would have been able to do so well in combat with me. Now that we have the introductions out of the way, why don’t you tell me again, just what it is you need me for?"

Trunks fought to hold back his anger. Still floating in the sky, he floated, setting down in front of Vegeta. His Father was a Prince and a warrior, but he was no fool. He recognized Trunks's prowess and had thrown in the towel.

Why does it always have to come to this? Trunks thought. No one listens until you smash them over the head.

Despite Vegeta's surrender, Trunks was not in a good condition. The Galick Gun attack had decimated him. As his power and adrenaline were beginning to fade, he the pain of his injuries returned in one fell wave, causing him to grimace. He felt his legs wanting to buckle and even swayed a bit in his stance.

He could feel the irony taste of blood pooling in his mouth. He spat into the dirt.

"Did you not hear a word I said Father?" Trunks said. "I came here to give you warning of the Vora and what they will do. Earth and Planet Vegeta will be destroyed. But, now you know what lies ahead, and you can train hard to prepare for them."

"Seven years," Trunks said pointing to his wrist as if he were wearing a watch. "Until Planet Vegeta is destroyed. And, eight until Earth is destroyed. They will go for the planets with the highest concentration of powerful beings first."

His aura flickered to life around him, wreathing his tattered body in white flames. "If you wish to know more, or if you wish to do some good, you can find me at the Kame House, on Master Roshi's island."

He blasted off, cutting a streak across the azure sky and within moments faded from view.

---

-Spare Vegeta.

WC: 332
TWC: 2,056
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info