Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf groomed by witch

Go down

Wolf groomed by witch Empty Wolf groomed by witch

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/20/2012, 1:35 am

Yamcha knew he was good, but all the bandit acts in his past life were troubling him. He then saw a capsule house in the desert, He then walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A witch entered. "Oh hey, i rarely get any visiters. Would you like some training?" Yamcha nodded "I wish to become more pure, i'm ready for your trials.!" Yamcha then saw the witch go outside and throw down a capsule in the desert after pressing it. It hit the ground and expanded into a tournament ring.

"You see i test purified souls, to have to earn that knowledge...by showing me your skill...you see...i'm a witch...who works and assists...now you will fight the first opponent who is pure strenght. Suddenly a guy that looked like a brute appeared in the ring. He then shot a punch at Yamcha who cupped it with his hands and use flight to prevent himself from moving. As the ring shook, Yamcha screamed in his mind, (That's huge! i gotta make up a stragity!) Yamcha then looked at the guy, "All bulk and no brains...." The man opened up his mouth and fired a erasor cannon which was so strong, Yamcha decided to take to the skies with a jump, the erasor cannon followed him up there. So using telepathy, he lifted a big rock with his mind and slammed it on the head of the bulk fighter, which blew out most of his teeth. The erasor cannon got evaded and the witch just caused the blast to explode. Nessy spoke to the witch, "That was a good stragety, now the hellspawn you summoned is injured..."

Yamcha floated back to the ground as the hellspawn got up to his feet. "Hey, what hit meh? it coulden't have been you...your so weak anyways i'm done with playing, ready for it?!" Yamcha and the hellspawn shoot forward and start trading blows, A jab from Yamcha blocked and a desending hook to the abs blocked by a knee followed by a headbutt to the collar bone which Yamcha countered with a strong uppercut, the hellspawn in the air. Yamcha twisted on the ground and kicked him upwards with his right leg, he then yelled detonate and an explosion was heard and seen in the sky, as the smoke cleared up in the sky, the hellspawn fell flat into the ring unable to move.

Nessy screamed to the witch, "He got him into position and paralized him! he can't fight. Yamcha just stood firm. "Not bad, but all strenght comes from the spine, without a spine there is no strenght, Am i not correct Nessy..." Nessy nods, "That's correct!" The witch spoke, "You may be able to beat someone with more strenght then you, but lets see if you can beat endurance!" Suddenly a spell was cast and the fallen hellspawn turns into a black spiked turtle. "Concider this your second test, i had Nessy test you to see if you were worthy of comming here...you passed that test plus the strenght ridden hellspawn now fight turtle, and by the way, i'm testing you on the skills that have come to this universe, you fought demon and the brute force of the elite squads Frieza 79., your first match here...now lets see how you do against turtle, the defensive wall."

Yamcha looked at the ring as the hellspawn was turned into a giant turtle. "Hrm, lets see something." Using wolf fang fist, he shot forward running on all fours and jumped just as he got infront of him, preforming an axe kick. The turtle's shoulder took most of the damage and Yamcha was punched in the stomach, sent hurtling to the wall. The ring had 4 walls. the wall that the witch was watching from had a door. Yamcha didn't want a D'Q so he just caught himself flying and stopped, controlling the wind pressure. He then looked at the turtle spawn and grinned. "That kick musta hurt."

The turtle demon grinned. "Not bad, but your holding back...i should just, kame...hame..." The demon cupped his hands to his right hip and formed a ball of energy "...hame...ha!!" the kamehameha wave ripped toward Yamcha. Yamcha drew his sword and spun it infront of him in a circle so when the kamehameha wave came, it was blocked by the manuver. The witch got up. "What the?! i've never saw anyone counter a kamehameha wave like that before..." The turtle grinned. "Oh i see, you used your sword slice to counter my kamehameha." Lord Yamcha replied. "No, its something i do, twirling the sword to block ki blasts and waves." He then sheathed his sword and looked at the turtle. "Now..." He disapeared faster then the turtle could see and preformed a katana slice as he appeared infront of the turtle demon with pure speed. "I know this won't kill you, i'm not a hero yet...but i'm training to be. Yamcha then fired a dodon-pa in the upper torso of the turtle which he sliced. As the blast hit, the turtle growled grabbing his chest and brought his arms up to spike Yamcha, Lord Yamcha just shot up his right leg so his foot would touch the fists of the demon turtle in the middle of his spike. The tiles broke and Yamcha grinned, as he fired a ki laser from his foot into the turtle. An explosion was heard and in a cloud of smoke was the turtle blocking, his body smoking from the defence.

The turtle took a chi-kung stance and yamcha decided to rest a bit as he got into a crosslegged position and began to replenish his power. They sat there, peaceful in the ring of the witch clear of thoughts and transgressions. Yamcha smiled as he thought about always doing the right thing. He sat there in meditative stance happy and trouble free suddenly he felt more focus and concentrated and got to his feet, breaking the meditation. The turtle getting up to his feet as well. Yamcha drew his sword and shot forward, the turtle drew his sword and countered, clashed being heard throughout the ring as their movements were really fast. Yamcha swung around and pierced the turtle in his back shell into his guts, the blade going directly through. He then launched a ki blast with his free hand as he pulled out the sword to the turtle's cracked back and pushed himself off the shell, floating to the far side of the ring.

The turtle growled in agony as he started to mutate, the wound and his cracked shell healing as he got really muscular and strong, "That was 50%, this is 100%" Yamcha cupped his hand to his right hip and thrusted out his arms forward, palms facing the warturtle spawn and launched a massive super kamehameha at this particular person. The beam hit and the turtle grabbed it and was getting pushed back a bit. Suddenly a massive explosion was heard and the giant turtle was smoking.

Yamcha was proplexed about what to do, it's endurance was really high. Yamcha then powered up, gathering spirit energy and summoning the sokidan (spirit ball), As it was formed, yamcha sent it forward to nail the turtle in the chest. Then he had it bounce off to the right and fired two ki lasers at each one of the turtle's shoulders. Yamcha then waved the spirit ball back and it nailed the left shoulder blade of the turtle. Yamcha then had it go down, then up! Nailing the turtle square in the chin. As he was airborn. Yamcha used the lightning bind technique and had the turtle in the air surrounded by lightning which would cause the turtle great pain. The turtle disapeared and turned into a small totem pole that the witch picked up.

The witch smiled, "There is no other fighter, you fought 4 styles today, Nessy is part demon with crane teachings, he tested you as soon as you came, then there was the hellspawn of strenght, the strenght of the elite warriors of vegeta and subzero, it's called merc, and the last one you fought was turtle. You pass."

The witch then warped yamcha and herself to a restarant in otherworld. "You must be hungry after fighting in my purification trials so eat up!" Food was brought to the table, chicken balls as big as rocks and pork fried rice. As Yamcha began to dig in, the witch began to speak. "That was only one of my trials...the next trial your going to get after your meal is the saint trial. You must go to hell and help the dark souls there. But you must tell them that you are doing this out of the good of your heart then you'll be able to go and do much. But be wary, most of them if not some will not believe your pure of heart, so listen up closely. You've been purified but this strengthens the purification process." Yamcha finished eating the last egg roll and bowl of rice and looked up at the witch. "Well i am in the greatest shape in my life, bring it on!" And with that the witch warped him to hell so he may begin his penense.

Yamcha looked around and saw dark souls along with assortments of monsters. The orges were there and someone tapped him on the shoulder. Yamcha turned around and spotted a skinny girl soul. "Would you fight Goz for me, i'm so weak and he took my energy, if you challenge him on my behalf i may help you." Yamcha asked for where this 'Goz' would be and the soul directed him to the wrestling circle.

Goz was sitting down in the center of the ring, cloud gacing until Yamcha appeared. The blue orge smirked. "Ah, so it's time to wrestle again, as well, you look strong and trained." Yamcha shouted, "I challenge you on behalf of this dark soul who if i win, shall get her energy back and be able to reincarnate herself on earth. Goz laughed. "Your funny, i've never been beaten so i'll tell you what. If you can get me out of this circular ring, i'll give it back." Yamcha smirked, "I accept!"

Yamcha and Moz are in the ring now. Yamcha takes up a wolf stance as the orge just put up his dukes. The orge shot forward and yamcha spun out of the first right jab that was launched and countered with a karate chop to the side of the head. The orge then stumbled back one step. Yamcha darted to the orge's left flank with a barrage of fists to the body. The orge then swung his left arm and CLIPPED Yamcha in the chin, sending him in a spin. Luckly our young master used flight to control the spin and launched a roundhouse towards the blue orge which he blocked with his right hand.

Yamcha got onto his feet from hovering. "Well, it's time to use my secret weapon!" Yamcha then adopted the wolf stance towards the blue orge, He then ran forward and launched a series of strikes which the orge was now blocking. The hits kept comming, blue wolf heads bashing themselves on his defence. He kept blocking but was being pushed back a bit, Yamcha kept it up and kept punching hard and fast. He then jumped onto the 'X' which were the arms of the orge and started launching multiple kicks to the defence, pushing him back even more. Yamcha then shot his two palms forward and launched two ki spheres at the orge which he blocked and pushed him back to the edge. Yamcha then shot forward and preformed machine gun fist and with his fast punches being blocked, finally pushed out Goz out of his ring.

Goz yawned. "God damn, you martial artists...plain wrestling isn't enough...very well." The orge picked up his mace and pointed it towards the soul. The soul spirit regained it's form and it was a blond haired warrior. "Wow, thanks. I wrestle this guy and he took my power, now i have it back! Thanks Yamcha."

Yamcha and the heroine flew back to the city where orge were screaming. "What's wrong?" Yamcha asked. One of the orge freaked out, "What wrong?! A icerian general is loose with his army there attacking the truffles."

The battle was at hand, and by no means looked good. The use of the opponent's technology was clearly advance and more then just head on head combat was needed. Tactics, strategy, perserverance, vitality, wisdom and so much more. The Angelic Voice inside of Yamcha would speak, guiding him once again, "You may have lost many things through the children being pulled out of you, but I have not. Obey my commands if you truly wish to win this battle." All the Arian would do is nod, listening to his words, "Through the adventures we have been through, you and I have gained the knowledge of how to mess with different pieces of technology. Those guns obviously transport whatever it hits into those chambers. The Icers tried to break them, but failed. Who says they cannot be removed though? Don't attack the boxes, but that which is around it. Tear it right off of the ship, now!"

Pushing off of the ground, Yamcha would continue to use that which he learned on Konack, the way of stealth. Sneaking around glacier to glacier, he would flank the opposition with cat like grace, even better then these Truffles seemed to pull off. Now no more then ten yards away, he was ready to take charge. A dark white aura would surround his hand as his keen eyes examined the ship. Charging more and more energy into the palm, a ball of blue energy began to form. lightning began to crackle about as he would hear the voice inside speak some more, "Alright, very good. Remember, not the chamber itself, but that which is holding each one to the ship. If you hit that, the so called indestructible chamber will crash into the ground. If it isn't attatched to the ship, it can't turn our allies into mush for fuel. They'll be forced to actually fight." Grinning at the widom of that which is inside, he'd thrust his arm forward over and over again. Each ball of energy would crash into the ship, directly behind the chambers. As they made contact they'd find themselves smashing into the ground. Electricity would envelop each one as it sunk into the show before exploding. Shards of metal would sling off due to the explosion, easily cleaning limbs off of some of the fighters, further evening the odds.

Stepping forward, one of the changlings would grin as he pointed forward and let out a roar, "Now, it is our turn to level these fools. They can't do much now without their little guns! Go!" Each changlings would dash forward and rip right through the Truffles. Without their guns to aide them, they would quickly fall as the leader stepped back. Arrogance overcame Yamcha as he would sit down in place and grin at the victory which seemed to be at hand.

Now meditating in the middle of the floor, completely oblivious to the rest of the world, he'd allow himself to be lost within a realm that transcended reality. Lost in thought at the power he held, it would all be clear as an eerie silence pervaded the area. Only the gentle thrum of his foot tapping against the hard icy ground could be heard as all of the General's soldiers would have fallen to the floor before him. The vibrations emitted from his foot would be perceived only by the most sensitive of awareness. His face suddenly drew into a tight grimace, his skills in this art left plenty to be desired, making him more then capable enough. The worst part, he was smiling all the while and was ready, and bored of waiting. Standing in a slouched position his feet would be shoulder with apart. The light from above would beat against his back as his focus became eminent, casting a mighty shadow across the floor's surface. Within seconds he would be rushing towards Yamcha, seemingly having no care about the Icers. Though little to their knowledge, they would have a new threat to deal with.

As the General rushed at Yamcha he held his arm up to his lips as he began to speak, "Send out our close combat fighters. We have a problem thanks to a little turtle school punk." Glancing over, his eyes would lock with Yamcha as the battle was far from over. Loud thuds would suddenly be heard as the ship began to vibrate. The clinging of armor on armor would gradually get noiser and noiser and it was obvious something, or things, were making their way out. The sight would be unbarable as many more men, baring the same armor as the General stood at the ships ramp. With a loud scream, they'd enter the battlefied against the Changlings. The skill these men held would only be beaten by the power their armor quelled.

The Changlings would continue to fight the soldiers to no avail. With the General also rushing towards Yamcha, things would fail to look much better for him either. His aura was flaring around him, his power was evident from the slight bulge in his appearance, his face showed only a look of will power. No matter who it was he would not fall so easily, he would make them work for his defeat. With how quickly he leveled Goz before, no matter how he looked it didn't matter though, this battle was going to be by far harder then anything Maku could have dished out.

Without a moment's notice, the entire aura surrounding the general would condense and fling forward. Every last bit of it would warp into a ball and catch Yamcha directly in the gut. The speed of the attack was nothing less then unbelieivable. Without any time to react to this oddity, nor having the knowledge to defend against it, Yamcha was powerless in the face of this bizarre attack. The intensity of the adrenaline rush was over as quickly as it had begun, with few complications. With his free hand outstretched he would allow it to catch the ground instead of his butt as he began to fall backwards. All his eyes would see is the ground coming towards him, indicating the diminishing distance between himself and the floor. “That one clearly hurt,” the Angelic Voice spoke inside the human's head. Yamcha would pause as he dug his knee into the ground as his foot on the opposite leg would be placed upon it, “Now it's time you do the same to him! Get up and go.” Being quick to arise, he would send himself up into the air, gazing down upon his target. Landing inches before them he would watch as the opponent's fist came soaring towards him. Shifting about he would elude any and all attacks they sent his way as he would look to punch at their face with his left hand. As with the battle against Slade, he seemed to be learning as the fight went on, and would get a clear shot at the opponent.

The timing of each attack would be precise. Yamcha figured out his reach advantage as his body sprung out in length allowing strikes from afar. The opponent was forced to continue ki shot after ki shot and each one would find itself soaring right through Yamcha, and the hole it went through would form right up. Just like freshly chewed gum, it would easily morph back to any location the Arian wished it and his barrage of attacks would not cease.

The two would each leap back as the battle was in Yamcha's favor. Standing in the initial position, yet to be fazed, he would look over to see the Changlings much different the before. Each one seemed to be in a new form and now gaining the upper hand as well. Smirking with an evil glare, he as well would continue the onslaught at hand.

With lightning speed, Yamcha looked to overwhelm the target instantly. Giving them no time to react the Arian reached out with his hand to grab his target by the hair. His fingers wrapped themselves above the top of their head, gripping it inescapably. Just below, a broad palm that jutted for contact with the skin covering their nose and mouth. Exuding a quiet strength that belied physical appearance, Yamcha looked to completely overpower the opposition within a matter of seconds. Suddenly a strange warmth began to radiate from the center of the suppressive hand. Energy began to pulsate from the localized epidermis of the Arian. Somewhat abruptly, while Yamcha's left hand still looked to keep a grip on his hair, and his right hand was thrusting into their face an invisible force seemed to release itself from his right palm. Looking to empower the strike.

The Angelic voice spoke out from inside him, filled with rage and hatred, “Do you expect me to just sit by and let you to continue to go about your ways? When you mess around near my home, you should expect to face the punishment I set forth. I am an opportunist, if you look away I'll strike you down right then and there!” The Angelic voice continued to bark out as Yamcha looked to finish his attack. He witnessed the chance for victory so very soon, and his attitude expressed it. “I am the demon! You are officially useless to me. You shall never see the light of day again!” Screaming at the top of his lungs, he was once again unleashed, and ready to bring his dark ways out. It was clear at this point he had fallen into the shadows. How far and deep he didn't know, it wasn't something he cared to figure out. Although, he seemed to be loving it.

"Doragon Seishou Nami." Yamcha's words would mutter softly, this time from himself speaking. Ever since the lost of those kids, even his ability to speak seemed to be hindered. This time instead of the former blue color as he released this attack, it would now be dark purple and black. In an instant the head of the General would be removed, bringing an end to his conquest of Planet Frost. Although, the beam refused to stop there. Continuing on it's course, it would meet with the ship before everyone, ripping right through it as well. Nothing would seem to be left, not even a mere dust partical. The beam would eat away at everyting it touched, making whatever it came in contact with to vanish from existance itself. Needless to say, after the general fell, each soldier was clearly demoralized. Their defeat was victorious

The truffles smirked. "We always lose that war. now we're alive spirits and can go to heaven. All the truffle spirits go to heaven and yamcha is pulled out by the witch.

"Good job, now you have pasted the saint trial." The witch said with a smile. "I hope you know that it's all uphill from here. Now i just need a piece of your hair."

Yamcha gave the witch a piece of his hair and smoke appeared on the ground towards the witch, as the smoke manifested it looked like yamcha but it wore a mask. "Now this should put everything you've learned into order."

The two get into the ring. The masted yamcha and the real yamcha take turtle stance. The two then ran at each other and started pummbling really hard, each fist hit each other as neither could get an opening. The real yamcha shoots back and shoots up into the air. The masked yamcha gathers spiritual energy and readies a spirit ball. Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip, the spirit ball launched towards him but it went through the real yamcha's after image.

Yamcha appeared on the side flank of the masked yamcha with a hard kamehameha wave launched as he thrusted his arms fully forward. Apon the launching of the attack, the masked yamcha was sent flying. Yamcha got behind and preformed a brass punch to the back, sending him crashing into the granite tiles. Yamcha flew back in the air, the masked yamcha on his feet and thrusting his right arm towards him. Suddenly Yamcha gets hit by a spirit ball the masked yamcha was still using and plummets to the ground. He lands on his hands and feet in the granite ring, breaking the tiles with his impact.

Yamcha shot forward like a wolf as he utilized wolf fang fist and nailed him square in the chest, then he jumped up and started launching numerous kicks to the chest until the mask came off and he was a broken doll.

The witch was impressed. "Wow, so much ferocity, i'm proud you found me, don't be a stranger." Yamcha bowed, "I will do more for the turtle school...The witch spoke, well a wizard stole some dragon tears, he in a ship not far from here." Yamcha replied, "Well its good to help, i'll get them back."

As Yamcha approached the ship. two majined guards stood there at the door. They let him in though because they were 'expecting him'

As Yamcha entered the ship with the henchman, then went to a room that was like a sparring area with special walls and tiles and the master was sitting in a meditative stance. He then looked up. "You want the crystal tears, fight my enforcers.

Suddenly a big blue alien appeared infront of the golden haired Yamcha. "Fight me for the two crystal tears i found." The wizard does a spell and their in a tournament ring. Yamcha gets into a stance and so does the alien. Suddenly the alien shot forward with punches that were so fast that Yamcha was on the evasive. Then Yamcha grabbed two of his punches with his hands as palms and booted the alien sqare in the mouth, sending him flying into the air. Yamcha jumped up into the air only to block a kick with his left elbow and return fire with a right jab to the face. Yamcha got hit in the chest with a punch and flew back a bit. The alien shot forward and started throwing down, Yamcha did the same, back and forth, hits being countered and parried. Then the alien fired a mouth blast at close range at Yamcha who slapped it away to the ground. Yamcha then used his speed to blur and appear behind the alien with a spike to the ground. The alien hit the ground and Yamcha brought his hands together infront of him and fired a final shine which hit. As the smoke cleared the alien was blocking on the ground, smoke comming off of his flesh. Yamcha then shot down with an drilling kick to the chest, causing the alien to cough up blood. The alien then got to his feet, regenerating and laughing. "I can take whatever you dish out." Yamcha smirked, "Okay."

The alien then shot forward with a knee to Yamcha's chest. The saiyan blocked and fired a flame thrower like blast out of his mouth. The alien screamed in terror as he was on fire. The M on the aliens forehead glowed red and absorbed the flames. "Wow, that's insane!" Yamcha said. The alien fired a blast out of his hand which Yamcha reflected back at him with a kick that reflected the blast. The alien covered up as the blast went back and blew up apon him. Yamcha then lept forward with an axe kick to his skull but the alien had his arms up to block the attack. Yamcha then flipped back onto his feet. "not bad..." the alien then fired an electric attack which hit Yamcha and made him scream in pain. "AHHH!" He yelled as the attack landed and he fell to the ground smoking. "So that's it eh?" the alien said. Yamcha then moaned and groaned as he got back to his feet and looked at the alien. "Wow, that was shocking..." Yamcha then launched himself forward with a kick and nailed the alien square in the skull and then drew his sword and cut the alien in half down the middle. Two artifacts called crystal tears appeared

Yamcha looked at the two crystal tears on a stand. "Hrm, well that wasn't that bad." He then felt healed and another fighter stood infront of him.

The man was huge, he entered the arena and looked at Yamcha in super saiyan. "Hrm, i'll have to do this." The buff looking human had no shirt on and black kung fu pants with gold sash. He then gathered energy and veins came all over his body, he started growing and growing, suddenly two arms came out of his back and took shape. The man stood hard and shot forward launching numerous shots, Yamcha was blocking but got hit by a fist in the face then a few to the gut and a strong elbow sent him flying. Then the human appeared behind him and spiked him to the ground hard. Yamcha was down and the man nailed him with a strong knee to the chest. Yamcha got mad and got to his feet and launched his wolf fang fist, numerous punches comming down on the man who was blocking with his 4 arms. He then preformed a front kick which felt like a headbutt from a wolf. The man got pushed back a bit then shot forward with his 4 arms, Yamcha took evasive action and began to dodge the assault. He then got low and preformed a rising wolf uppercut which sent this man airborn. Yamcha then cupped his hands to his right hip. "Kame....hame...ha!" A blue beam of energy ripped forward as he thrusted his palms towards the buff man. the buff man got his berrings and spiked the blast back down towards Yamcha. As Yamcha rolled forward, he dodge the blast then after he rolled the saiyan jumped into the air feet first. The buff human then fired a dodon pa which hit the kick and sent Yamcha falling back to the floor. Yamcha flipped in the air as he fell and landed in the ring on his feet. "Wow, that was a good manuver," The buff man then appeared infront of Yamcha and started doing low kicks which Yamcha blocked, the buff human then brought his hands up, hitting Yamcha. The saiyan known as Yamcha then stopped in mid air and brought his hands to his stomach, a ball of energy forming. He then fired the blast at the buff human who cupped his hands and canceled it out. As the smoke cleared the human stood there with his hands out. He slaps his hands together. "Not bad...." the buff human said Yamcha just gathered his energy as he clenched his fists. "I see you can grow arms out of your back, but it must cost you energy...anyways, i know how to beat you." Yamcha said as he was gathering energy, suddenly he his arms were moving faster.

The buff human looked at the teenager. "Alright, nice trick..." Yamcha shot forward, throwing down numerous fists at rapid sucession, the human was blocking the assault but he got hit in the face. Then a few shots landed on his body, then he shot forward with a shoulder thrust which sent him flying across the ring and into the wall. The buff human spits and pulls himself off the wall and was assaulted by a barrage of shots that he was blocking, Yamcha seemed to be leading in hit ratio with his pure speed, the buff human could take a beating.

Yamcha then jumped up into the air then came back down, it looked like a wolf was pouncing on the human, then he hit the human with a barrage of kicks, the human catching his kicks with his palms, then Yamcha shot back.
(This is intense, this guy is really good, i better think of something quick!) Yamcha thought to himself. The buff human ran at Yamcha, charging at full speed. Yamcha blocked the knee to the chest, the tiles breaking under him. Yamcha then pushed the buff human off and shot forward with a dive under his legs then using his speed to bring his legs up and kicked the buff human in the back, sending him to the ground. Yamcha then got up and jumped into the air. He had his left hand up and formed a red ball of energy in his hand and used his right hand to slam it down towards the buff human. As it hits an explosion was heard and the buff human was smoking on the ground.

The buff human was still smoking as he shook it off. "Wow, that was a good attack..." he said to Yamcha. Yamcha just looked at this guy and the M on his forehead. "Woah, your strong...but your evil and i can't let you win." Yamcha took out his tougue and shot towards the majined human. As the human swung, he used his speed to get behind the human and when he did blindside the human, his tongue pierced the human's skull, killing him. Now two more crystal tears appeared in the basket. Yamcha was healed and he looked at the master. "Well, what are you going to do, i killed two of your minions and now your all that's left, if you know what's good for you, give me the two other crystal tears or your going to be on the ground like these two. The mage made 2 more crystal tears appear and put them in a backpack with the rest. "Here, i've been defeated...but there are other wizards out there..." He then burned away, the spell broken and Yamcha having 6 crystal tears. He ran outside with the crystal tears and felt the energy of the last crystal tear. "Hrm, the crystal tear is north west of here." And with that he flew towards the direction of the final crystal tear.

As he found the final crystal tear, he went back to the witch and gave all of the crystal tears to her. "Wow, that's all of them, thank you...you may go now, your training is done."

And with that he flew to an empty mountain range, set up his capsule house and was good for the night.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down